Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I want you to see me! I love it!"

A swimming euphoria cascaded over her, drowning Bailey in warm sensation. The old man was stroking his cock shuffling closer to better see the beautiful girl being ravished on the grass in the park.

"Give me your cum! Cover me!" She begged, and Sebastian increased his pace, driving in harder and faster as she mewled in anguished delight.

Lost to the ideas of what she was doing she stared at the cock of the strange old man as her body exploded in orgasm after orgasm. Sebastian pulled out and straddled her head stroking his cock over her panting face until he once more splashed her pretty features with sticky jism. Extending her tongue Bailey moaned with gratitude as she felt the drizzle of sperm. Rubbing her clit to maintain the glorious climax shattering her scattered mind she writhed in orgasmic torment as she was befouled by cum.

As her elation peaked and released her from its savage grip she noticed the old man was standing quite near and saw he too was close to orgasm. Unthinking she scrambled to her knees on her robe and offered her tongue to him.

"Please Daddy." She begged not caring that he likely didn't know the modern usage of the word.

"Little kitty wants Daddy's milk?" He asked, matching her needs perfectly.

"Oh yes, yes yes." She licked his knob gently, absolutely astonished at the depths of her depravity.

The old man spurted a gout of spunk right onto her wiggling organ and Bailey felt the immediate surge of a climactic tsunami. None of the immense pleasure she felt before prepared her for how utterly transporting it would be to receive the messy gush of a spectator's orgasm in her mouth. Wailing through her open mouth she felt her body clench so hard all the air was squeezed from her with a primal sound of absolute ecstasy. More ropes of thick cum landed on her face and she trembled from head to foot, her fingers frantic on her clit as she delighted in being debased to the very depths of her being.

The sound of the phone clicking pictures returned her from the island of lust she had been stranded on while sperm dribbled onto her skin. Taking a deep breath Bailey suddenly comprehended what she had just done. Even as she felt complete mortification for how brazen she was being she swallowed the old man's pleasant looking cock into her mouth and bathed him with her grateful tongue, slurping him gently.

For several moments she nuzzled her face into his groin as she swallowed him deep and he shrivelled in her mouth. When he was soft she licked the places she had pressed her face to him and cleaned the cum she'd left. The entire time Sebastian photographed her debauchery up close.

"Thank you sir." She murmured.

"No! Thank you! Hah, you kids are crazy!" He shook his head and chuckled. "C'mon Thunder, let's leave those lovebirds alone now, your mamma's gonna wonder where we got too." Tugging the leash he drew away his frustrated dog. Laughing he muttered. "What a world."

Sebastian looked down at Bailey bemused by the person he saw.

"You're really something Bailey."

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that." She grinned and felt cum sliding over her skin.

They donned coat and robe and meandered back to Sebastian's apartment in a daze. Every step Bailey felt sperm drip down her face. As it reached her mouth she would lick it from her skin, her tongue darting of its own accord as she seemed to watch from a distant foggy place.

Once again they looked at the photos they had taken. This time she cupped his balls and stoked his shaft while he scrolled. They both got horny looking at the smut they had created together. After they chose the best of the lot she sent him copies. Pressing send gave her a mischievous thrill.

Some strange compulsion drove her to savour the stain of her adventure so she didn't wash her face. On the drive back to school Bailey wore a wore a mask of cum that reminded her of her sexual power. Pedalling home after saying goodbye to Sebastian she hardly noticed her surroundings, some animal instinct keeping her from getting into an accident. Wandering into the house it only then occurred to her to avoid being seen as she opened the side door and the familiar scents and sounds of her home washed over her. Understanding her father, mother or brother might see her sperm-stained visage and have questions she crept to into the house.

Sneaking up to her room she stripped and used the en suite bathroom off her bedroom to shower away the emotional and physical residue of her terrible and wonderful day.

*****

The next night Bailey spent at Todd's.

All she could think about the whole day were the insane things she had done the day before in her anguish and fury, but a cold rage settled in her chest as she decided to continue her course of action. Not only did she still want to beat them at their own game she discovered she took profound pleasure in being watched having sex and she wanted more.

Firstly though she had to proceed on her vengeance. Step one was fucking Todd's roommate Arjun. The Indian-heritage man had been the topic of several conversations between Bailey and Todd. They felt a sincere compassion for the awkward young man who, although earnest, was neuro-divergent and had a great deal of difficulty talking to women. On multiple occasions Todd had said to Bailey he thought if Arjun could just get out of his own way and get laid he would build up enough confidence to go find a woman he could connect with. Under it all Bailey had thought there was an odd level of investment on Todd's part and in retrospect she could discern a great deal of condescension in Todd's tone.

Bailey often spent the night at Todd's place. Lately their time together been a comfortable, passive companionship, the two of them sitting on their phones, watching a re-run on Netflix or a trash TV show. Bailey had been growing disillusioned with these wasted evening for months and had even complained a few times that they no longer went out. That night however she was happy to sit next to him on the sofa scrolling photos of her sexcapades from the day before, editing the photos in her phone's app for maximum impact when she put them on the wall.

Seething with anger she sat blandly on the soft couch growing more and more aroused the longer she edited. She wanted more photos and soon. Unfortunately she knew her opportunity wasn't going to occur for hours yet so she had to be patient. Playing the docile, satisfied girlfriend she followed Todd to his bedroom, dressed in an oversized t-shirt of his the way he liked, washed her face and brushed her teeth as if noting were any different. As she snuggled into bed she even endured him wrapping his arm around her and spooning her from behind. Todd didn't even try and have sex with her as she'd internally predicted.

In the morning he got up much earlier than she, as per usual, and went off to the gym before early class. Instead of going back to sleep Bailey got up and dressed in a skimpy nightie that was half way between negligee and slip. Doing her make up and hair she made herself alluring and photo ready then crept down the hall to Arjun's room.

Likely because of his yearning for any female contact Arjun would generally take any opportunity, however meagre, to touch Bailey as they occupied the apartment. If the three of them ate together he brushed against her as he passed, reached for things at the same time to brush hands, pressed himself to her body as they squeezed by each other in tight spaces, any possible thing that would bring him in contact with her, a female.

Todd found it all amusing, even if he tried to cover it up by demonstrative concern.

If the three of them decided to watch a movie together Arjun would always find a way to sit close to Bailey so he could touch her in some way, thighs, shoulders or arms, whatever. If she ever took a shower in the apartment no matter how quietly she opened the bathroom door he heard and was passing by the hall as she emerged in her towel. Whenever she glanced at him he eyes lifted from someplace on her body to meet her gaze guilelessly, but she knew he ogled her when she looked away.

No matter how Bailey broached the subject with Todd he found a way to reduce her concerns and Bailey intuited Todd liked men to want her. It made him having her to himself more sweet. In her heart Bailey knew Todd thought himself better than Arjun and if he knew she slept with the skinny Indian it was going to wound Todd a lot.

Bailey didn't knock she just opened Arjun's door and went in. Leaving the door open she let the light from the hallway illuminate her from behind, the material of the nightie likely showing her body beneath. Posing to best show off her assets she spoke.

"Good morning Arjun, how are you?"

Groggily he leaned on an elbow in his bed, wearing a t-shirt with a Hentai girl doing an ahegao face stencilled on the front. Knowing how much he loved Hentai she's done her make up to look like a slutty e-girl, a thing she'd never tried before, but she was very happy with the results. The innocent, but cartoonish make-up made her look adorable and airbrushed to perfection.

"Bailey?"

Choosing to take that as an invitation she flounced into the room and sat on the end of his bed. The hall light and the dim morning sunlight sneaking past his heavy curtains spilled feebly on her as she situated herself in the brightest spot in the room. Fiddling with her phone she smiled shyly at Arjun, flirting as coyly as she could

"Todd just left a little while ago and I was feeling lonely. Wanna talk?"

In the years of knowing him she had never behaved anything like how she was at that moment and it clearly confused him, but she also had his undivided attention. The hem of her nightie slipped way up her thigh as she sat on one foot, the other leg dangling off the bed. The neckline plunged much lower than any shirts she wore around him and her nipples were poking through the thin material because she was achingly aroused knowing what was coming.

Arjun was plain looking, not particularly notable facially, his thin body was well proportioned, but he was an academic who never exercised so a girl who loved muscled like she did wasn't interested in his wiry body. The nerdy man did have huge hands which she thought would feel good on her skin, but Bailey didn't feel any particular attraction to Arjun. The horny girl was craving his cum and the photos she was going to get of her face spattered in it. Bailey was lusting for revenge.

"What do you want to talk about?" Arjun asked, clearly not understanding what was going on.

"I dunno. Stuff. Being open to new things. Learning. Exploring." Lowering her eyes she managed to fake blush. "Sexuality."

"Sex?"

"Yeah. Girls like to talk about sex too."

"Sure..."

"Girls like sex as much as guys y'know. I love sex."

"Yeah... okay."

"I mean..." Then she felt an actual blush. "Have you ever heard Todd and me..."

Arjun blushed as well and couldn't meet her inquiring gaze.

"Uuummm... kinda... we share a wall, so..."

The thought of him over here masturbating to the sounds of her climaxing suddenly made Bailey tingle between the thighs.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry. How embarrassing."

"It's ok. Its natural."

"But you know what I sound like when I cum. How humiliating."

"Ahem... uuh..."

"I apologize! I think about all the times Todd made me cum and I was just on the other side of that wall."

Bailey stood up and put on hand on the wall right beside Arjun's head, then she sat back down still touching the wall, but her breast less than two feet from where his head rested on a pillow.

"It's really embarrassing to think about all the sex we used to have right over there. You must have heard so much." She looked down into his big brown eyes, the dark pupils were invisible to her in the deep brown. "Did it... disturb you?"

The poor man looked overwhelmed. For nearly three years he had been doing everything in his power to see her in a position exactly like this, scantily clad within arms reach, but he had no skill to bring things to the next step.

"Well... I... uh..."

"Arjun. Did you ever touch yourself while listening to us?"

Bailey was able to ask with a tone that revealed she yearned for the answer to be affirmative, the naked arousal she felt at the thought of being his masturbatory fantasy clear in her voice. Unable to voice his shame Arjun simply nodded.

"Will you show me?"

Pointing to his penis beneath the covers of his bed she bit her lip, uncertainty radiating from her shy demeanour, acting like a Hentai girl he so clearly lusted after.

"Pardon?"

"Please, show me how you touch yourself when you listen to me cum."

"I shouldn't."

"I know! I'm being so bad, but I want to see it so much." She pouted at him, her face painted to look like the girls on Tiktok who posted ahegao videos which she knew he loved.

"I'll show you my tits if you want." She offered.

Gaping at her Arjun slowly, carefully nodded his head once.

Pulling down the straps of her nightie she lowered it until both firm breasts popped out and her boyfriend's geeky roommate could ogle her. The thrill she got from exposing herself to him sent a shiver through her tiny frame and she lifted her phone to take a selfie of her nudity.

"I love being naked. It such a thrill!" She giggled and took several photos, posing seductively, or sticking out her tongue and drooling like the ahegao girls.

As she recorded her slutty behaviour Arjun held up his end of the bargain and pulled back the sheets to reveal his erection. Lowering his boxers he began to jack off watching Bailey pretend to cum for him. When he'd been stroking himself for a while and she knew he was past the point of no return she reached for his cock and took over stroking him while she took several pictures.

Scampering around on the bed giggling and acting goofy for him she posed with his cock, taking selfies of her hand jacking him with his face in the background, then her own face near his shaft, then herself licking him and eventually sucking him. Racking up points for the wall Bailey debased herself for petty vengeance.

"Here you take some pictures, I'm busy." She grinned at him and gave herself over to the task of getting him to cum on her face.

Licking long strokes up and down his length she soaked him with her saliva, putting on a lewd display of bathing him while Arjun snapped photo after photo of her worshipping his cock. Arjun's cock was long and thin, the shaft more narrow than Todd or Sebastian's, but the knob was the biggest of them all. Fascinated by the subtle differences in his cock from the others she sucked as she explored him, mugged for the camera, being as big a slut as she could. Suckling his heavy balls she rubbed his shaft on her face smearing her fantastic make-up. Making a mess of herself, knowing that seeing his girlfriend looking so sleazy with his nerdy roommate would gut Todd she degraded herself for to make a point.

Given how rarely Arjun left the apartment and the fact that he never spoke of women at all Bailey reasonably suspected this was his very first blowjob so she showed him all the ways she knew to pleasure a cock with her mouth, giving him the full treatment so he would know what he was missing. It didn't take long for him to abruptly, without warning, start cumming in her mouth. Alerted by the throbs of his shaft she was able to aim the second surge of sperm onto her cheek and then, jacking him with both hands, she painted as much of her face with his thick load as she could before his ejaculations ended.

When his climax ended she took his huge knob back into her mouth and swirled her nimble tongue around, bathing him and encouraging him to remain hard.

"Take more pictures, please. I love looking at them later!"

As she suckled him warm cum trickled over her skin lasciviously, making her want more. Reaching up she pulled open the curtain and let light spill in. Then she rose up and stripped off the nightie exposing her bald sex to her lover's roommate. Taking more pictures he captured her cum-stained, sun-kissed face.

"Ok. Now I'm going to teach you how to do that to a woman."

Arjun was immensely grateful to Bailey as she kindly instructed him in how to go down on her.

"Every woman is different, but I'll tell you what I like and it should help. I love a man to start gently, but to grow more passionate as my body gets excited. So start licking my outer labia first."

As he did what she instructed Bailey sighed and began taking pictures.

"Yes. Mmmmm, that's lovely. A little more pressure with your tongue please. Aaaahhh, yesss..."

For several moments she allowed him to explore her lips, licking and kissing her vulva and quickly Arjun grew confident and competent.

"Now can you find my clit."

He couldn't. Bailey showed him where it lay nestled under its hood and he grinned widely.

"Miraculous! Its so small!"

"Give it gentle little licks at first, its very sensitive. More than a penis."

As he teased her she squirmed with pleasure.

"That wriggling is a good thing. I feel wonderful. Now press harder with your tongue and sometimes press really hard for a moment, but then go back to softer licks."

He did as she told him and Bailey felt a shiver of deep gratification as he grew more skilled.

"Now gently put a finger inside me. Yes. Turn your wrist up, yes like that. Now curl you finger in a 'come here' motion. Oooo, fuck YES!"

As Arjun stroked her G-spot she trembled with delight.

"That spot is the best! Learn to find that on every woman. Not all are as sensitive, but that spot, pressing on the inside of my pubic bone is great! Just never press hard enough to bruise, and never scrape with your fingernail. That fucking hurts."

Arjun delved into her sex, fingering her and slurping on her clit for several minutes while she lay back and indulged him, an orgasm trying, but failing to come as he failed to maintain enough consistency.

"Pay close attention to my body. Listen to my sounds, feel my hips and let me set the pace. If I move faster and faster you go faster too. And when I start to sound like I'm working really hard keep doing exactly what you're doing, its working. Some women will give instructions, but lots won't so you should get good at paying attention. Let practise."

It took a while but eventually Arjun was able to help her cum and when he saw her get flushed and sweaty he seemed so proud she had to smile.

"You did it. You made me cum."

The young Indian man smiled proudly.

"Now lets teach you how to fuck!"

Sprawling on her back she told him to climb on top.

"Be gentle as you first enter so your lover has a moment to stretch inside and accommodate a new object filling her. It takes different women different amounts of time so just ask and pay attention to her face. A wince like this-" she showed him a pain face. "-is bad. A grimace like this-" she showed him a passionate face. "-is very good. No go ahead and put that beautiful cock in me."

The look on Arjun's face as he entered her vagina was the joyful bliss of discovering the greatest gift life has to offer. Laying still, enjoying being his first, she allowed him to indulge himself by experiencing being inside another human being for the first time since birth.

The skinny man moved his long cock in and out of her, clearly elated to be fucking. Glancing up and down her body he smiled dopily as he pleasured himself. His cock felt wonderful moving in and out, the big knob a marvellous sensation, but the gentle, virginal style couldn't match the intensity of being fucked by a stud like Sebastian while being watched by the old man. Even thinking about the old man watching increased her passion immediately.