Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that good?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm not an officer."

Bailey was confused.

"I am not called sir. Call me Sergeant or George, or-"

"Daddy?"

It was his turn to look at her bemused. Then he nodded seeing the intense need in her eyes.

"Say it."

"Yes Daddy."

Bailey allowed the inappropriate words linger in her mouth, titillating herself with the taboo, showing the big man how much it excited her to call him that. As his fingers caressed her tender button and fondled her tits Bailey gave in to the fullness of her passion and grabbed his big shoulders to feel his hard muscles.

"Oh Daddy. It feels so gooood..."

"Take off my shirt."

Under his t-shirt George had huge muscles, including bulging abdominal muscles he flexed as she stroked her hands over them. Likely fifty pounds of muscle heavier than Todd, George had great slabs of meat where his son had toned cords of muscle. The older man had more fat, maybe as much as twenty percent versus Todd's ten percent, they both were lean overall, but George did have extra stuff under the heavy bands of muscle. And George had patches of hair on his chest and belly, it didn't connect but lived in two distinct zones above and below.

Bailey rubbed her small body against his bulk, running her breasts up and down his skin, enjoying the brush of his hair over her sensitive nipples. Enjoying the different feel of him compared to the younger men she'd been sleeping with Bailey explored George, delighted that she now had so many lovers to compare to one another. Groping her ass, lewdly prying open her buttocks George allow the young woman to grope his body for a time.

Licking the hard muscles of George chest Bailey lowered her mouth down over his hard belly, lower still to the waistband of his loose shorts. Dropping to her knees on the cement of the garage floor she pulled down his shorts and exposed his erection to the camera. Recording her expression of passion as the hard manhood appeared before her Bailey put on a show for George while the thrilling camera documented her lechery.

Taking his cock in hand she looked up at him hoping he wouldn't be angry that she was acting without an order. When George merely watched her with a stern expression she gently began to stroke the intimidating, sexy older man's hardness. George had a thick cock, like the rest of his body, it was long like he was tall and circumcised to match his tidy haircut.

"May I suck it Daddy?"

Speaking loud enough that the tiny microphone in the glasses would hear her she caressed his cock with both little hands and held her pouting lips inches from his knob imploring him to let her do what she they both knew he wanted.

"You may."

Before she did Bailey ran her nose along his length and sniffed his warm skin. The fragrant smell of fresh sweat was exciting and primal. A thrum of lust vibrated through her frame as she smelled his whole cock, then his heavy balls while her body reacted animalistically to the manly odour. Powerfully aroused by being a complete slut for a forbidden lover she pressed her lips to his flesh kissing and caressing him with her eager, but bashful mouth.

Constantly glancing up to his eyes, delighted by his fixed gaze watching her abase herself before him Bailey put on a performance for George. Acting like the reluctant whore of porn fantasies helpless to resist his maleness the innocent girl succumbed to her primal hunger for a dominant, well hung man. Grinning inside at the ridiculous concept she did take keen pleasure in adoring his big cock. The skin felt amazing under her lips, the excitement of having a thick member to play with making her pussy tingle, but she was in complete control of her mental faculties.

Or was she?

Was what she was doing sane? As she briefly pondered her own sanity Bailey distracted herself from uncomfortable thoughts by caressing her face using George's heavy member. Stroking him over all her features she relished the brush of his soft skin, the heat and the building tension in his shaft. As his pole passed over her lips she began to lick him and gradually her tongue took over bathing him, completely soaking every inch in her saliva in a hedonistic display of licentiousness.

Soaking his erection in spit Bailey acted like a whore for the much older man, getting more and more aroused the more vulgar George allowed her to get. When he was a sloppy mess, her drool dripping down her own front, she finally began to take his knob into her mouth. Making a vulgar show of moaning and drooling over his hardness she slurped lewdly on his cockhead. George seemed to absolutely love the slutty act, his hands stroked her hair and he took hold of her skull and began to fuck her face, sliding his cock in and out of her wide open mouth, tendrils of saliva dripping off his cock onto her chin and chest.

The messier she became the hornier Bailey got. The obscene way she was acting made the taboo aspect of things even better. With George taking control of her head and fucking her mouth at his own pace she was free to masturbate using both hands. After several minutes of rubbing herself and allowing her mouth to be used by her boyfriend's step-father she brought herself to explosive climax.

As she shuddered with blissful orgasms George used her whole face, stroking his dripping shaft over her cheeks and forehead, stuffing his balls in her mouth or once again pumping into her open maw. The big man did as he liked while she wrung orgasm after orgasm from her fevered sex, incited by his nasty treatment.

George took hold of her neck and drew Bailey to her feet, guiding her to the weight-bench and placing the thin girl on her back. Silently moving her in such a way she had no choice but to follow where he lead, his implacable hands on her limbs he arranged her in a position that pleased him. Enjoying being manhandled she submitted to him and held her legs wide for him to have access to her sopping wet pussy.

Positioned between her thighs George penetrated his son's long-term girlfriend as if she were his all along and he'd merely allowed the younger man to borrow her. Fucking Bailey slow and steadily he taught her whose pussy it had actually been the entire time. Bailey couldn't believe how good his cock felt filling her. George began to slid in and out, his hips moving loosely, his thumb found her clit and he manipulated his cock in ways she couldn't have conceived of before that moment. Using differing angles, different stroke length, and rhythms George made Bailey cum repeatedly as she lay on the padded bench quaking with ecstasy.

Driving in hard he made her wail with delight for a time and when her passion grew too much he eased slowly in and out as she recovered. The movement made her cum anyway, as did the teasing brushes of his thumb over her clit. When she caught her breath once again George started hammering himself into her trembling depths until she went rigid with passion and flushed bright red from effort of climaxing.

When George was done toying with her he withdrew and flipped her onto all fours on the narrow bench and fucked her doggy style for a time. Squeezed onto the bench she had her knees together and the increased pressure as her body compressed around George's thick erection made the friction of his sliding in and out of her even more intense. Continuing to orgasm in the new position Bailey looked over at the glasses and let the camera record the expression of utter carnal gratification on her face.

"Has Todd ever fucked your sweet little ass?" George asked as he continued fucking her.

"No Daddy." She lied. Bailey and Todd loved anal sex.

Spitting a large gobbet of warm wetness onto her anus as he held her cheeks wide apart. Shuddering with lewd delight she prepared to have him pierce her sphincter. Pulling out of her clenching vagina George pressed his thick knob to her dark entrance and eased forward as she mewled in painful lust at his invasion.

The man who had sat a the head of the table for many family meals, holiday dinners and freely gave advice on living a good life insistently began to fuck her asshole and Bailey felt a new flavour of orgasm begin as she rubbed her clit and accommodated his thickness into her bowel. The sleazy filling of her ass, the idea of who was doing it and who was going to see the evidence later had Bailey convulsing with lechery. Forbidden lust impelled her to climax as her bum was repeatedly stuffed full of George's taboo erection.

With increasing intensity George fucked Bailey's tight ass and she shivered and mewled with wanton delight at his mistreatment of her small body. Bailey imagined George had been with many woman, and in many scenarios but she couldn't imagine him having fucked any girl more off-limits than her. And if he had then he really was a terrible person because Bailey was practically his daughter-in-law. Not that she and Todd were engaged, but everyone, including she herself had thought that was inevitable. But no. Todd had fucked Jenna... and other woman, had shown images she had sent him in private to her own brother and his friends and had recorded her without her consent many times. As she was drilled by the drill sergeant father figure it seemed only right she do anything in her power to get back at Todd for the terrible betrayals he had committed.

In between powerful orgasmic waves Bailey felt a surge of guilt at her behaviour wondering if she wanted to be such an awful person, but then pleasure bloomed in her bowel as George fucked her hard. Giving over to the ecstasy, the heartsick girl revelled in her vengeance as another climax washed away her shame.

By the time George tugged her hair and pulled her off his cock, guiding her to her knees before him she was so lost in her pleasure she almost forgot Todd existed. As George jacked his cock over her face she understood what was about to happen and she angled herself to face the camera and capture her defilement as George erupted all over her extended tongue. As she posed for the camera Bailey had no memory of the wall of photos, she did so in order to satisfy her need to be watched and to look at the photos later and masturbate.

A hot cascade of jism fell over her sweaty, saliva covered features and Bailey rubbed her clit as she was spattered in sperm. Relishing the sticky spill onto her skin she accepted the demeaning drizzle with reciprocal orgasms. Each jet of spunk ignited an echo from her own corrupted libido. The bliss she felt from being besmirched by Georges cum made little logical sense, but the surge of elation she felt was so pure and powerful she gasped and grunted with the extremity of her reaction.

Then George finished and her own delight abated, the humiliation and shame leaking in around the edges. Maybe sleeping with Todd's father figure was too far. Glancing at the glasses pointed at her she wondered if she should use this footage. George's sperm dribbled down her face as she stared at the glasses and instinctively she licked her lip cleaning cum from herself, enjoying the taste.

After she watched what she recorded and maybe showed Sebastian, she might have a better idea if fucking George was too far or not. As it was she was faced with the long ride home covered in cum once again. Plenty of time to consider what to do.

*****

After several days of indulging in gathering points for the game and doing everything she could to excise Todd from her heart and soul Bailey could no longer ignore his texts and calls attempting to see her. At first she suspected he enjoyed the sudden freedom she had silently offered him, but he didn't enjoy sending three or four unanswered texts and was getting annoyed that she hadn't made plans to see him any time.

"Come over." She texted him on the evening she was ready to confront him.

"Bailey?" He called from upstairs in the carriage house.

"Down here." She shouted back and waited, feeling anxious, angry and heartsick.

As he entered the space he was no doubt very familiar with Todd looked as uncomfortable as she felt. Darting eyes took in the slender woman standing near the wing-back chairs looking at the incriminating wall of photos.

"Bailey." Todd whispered her name with a tone that begged her to be reasonable.

Not turning to him she scanned the photos of herself and Todd, giving him time to fully comprehend that she was intimately familiar with what was on that wall.

"I can explain."

"Good. I've been eager to hear what you had to say about this."

Bailey felt deep curiosity to hear what his excuse might be.

"How long have you known?"

Todd moved around the perimeter of the room.

"Can you guess?"

Dropping into the furthest chair from her Todd sighed and thought about it.

"Four or five days, I'm betting. That makes sense now."

Still only scanning the photos of herself and Todd Bailey let him stew in whatever he was feeling. Any justification he offered, even if it was very tempting to forgive him, their relationship would be obliterated when she showed him her collage of photos so she could wait, nothing he said would change anything.

"I love you Bailey. I do. And I love Chad and the guys too."

It was easier to believe the latter than the former. When she didn't react Todd carried on.

"Even before you and I met we were already playing the game. You can see the dates... So... y'know... It made sense to carry on playing."

"It made sense?"

"Um... yeah. "

"It made sense to show your friends photos of your girlfriend having sex with you?"

"It was The Game."

"It made sense to show naked photos of me to my brother?"

Chad spoke from the stairs.

"Bailey I was super pissed when Todd started dating you. I didn't want this to happen."

Bailey had texted asking Chad to come out when she heard Todd arrive upstairs, asking him to come out to the carriage house. Todd looked relieved when he saw Chad, the bigger man was far better at manipulating people, Bailey included. Approaching carefully Chad placated his sister who still stared at the photos of herself.

"I imagine it must be shocking to find all this. I admit its in poor taste, but Todd has convinced us that we should stop. He's become a voice of reason since dating you."

The tension in Chad's throat made his voice pitch higher, she could hear all kinds of tells that he was lying and his heart was hammering in his chest. Bailey glanced at him to confirm that he looked sick, but he faked a confident smile so she looked away. If she didn't look at him she found it easier to hear the manipulation.

"Yeah. Chad's right. Everyone finally agreed to stop." Todd went for the assist.

"Oh. Too bad."

"Pardon?" Chad asked.

"Too bad. I just started playing."

"You aren't playing." Chad scoffed.

"What do you mean?" Todd asked knowing her sexual appetite.

Walking to where she had stashed her it behind a doorway into a storage room she retrieved her cardboard score-board photo collage. Placing it on the wall with tape she had previously stuck on the back she lined it up next to Todd's and pointed at her score that was significantly higher than Chad's who had the current high score.

Both men moved closer and then immediately recoiled when they saw her messy face coated in cum at the end of each carefully edited row of photos documenting each achievement on the point system.

"What the fuck?" Todd wailed as he realized his girlfriend had been having sex with other men.

"Jesus Christ Bailey!" Chad shouted flinching from the sight of his sexually compromised sister.

Now the young woman's gaze scanned both men closely for their reactions. On high alert she saw the jealousy rise in Todd's face while Chad's eyes darted around as if he were scanning for how he should react. Bailey watched them closely saying nothing. Todd found words first.

"Bailey how cold you do that?" He pointed at the collage not looking.

"Which thing specifically?' She asked innocently.

"All of it!" He cried, the hurt he felt forcing the words to come out shrill.

"I found your game, and since I was already an unwilling participant I decided to play for real. And if you look closely I beat you at your own game. I have high score."

The both stopped pacing and flailing to rush over to her score-board and looked at the numbers.

"No way." Chad hissed.

Being the most competitive of the crew Chad was deeply offended at the idea of being beaten, especially by his little sister. Chad hated being beaten by Bailey at anything. Scanning the numbers he saw they added up which forced him to look at the photos to confirm each point scored. Todd looked at her numbers and back at Bailey with growing horror and a little boy's loss of innocence.

"...holy shit..." Chad whispered and stood up abruptly looking at Todd.

"What?" Todd asked.

"You better look." Chad suggested hollowly.

"I don't want to see that shit." Todd sneered.

"No. Right. Actually you probably shouldn't." Chad shot Bailey a disgusted look.

Reaching up he pulled the collage from the wall. When it looked like Chad was going to rip the cardboard Todd stopped him.

"Wait. What is it?" Todd stepped forward suddenly intrigued.

"Naw man. You don't want to see this."

Chad held the poster away from Todd and Bailey pulled it from his grip when it came close. Sticking it back up she declared.

"I won. My score-board stays up."

Rushing in before Chad could tear it down again Todd stepped in front of Bailey's photos and scanned.

"Sebastian? That asshole! He finally got in your pants huh? Prick always wanted you."

Then Todd's mouth fell open.

"Arjun? My own fucking roommate? Bailey what the fuck? And who are these assholes. Did you fuck a construction crew? What the actually fuck Bail-"

Todd froze. His mouth opened, closed, he looked closer, recoiled, put a hand up to his mouth, glanced at Bailey, then back to the images of her and George.

"Wha-" Then Todd went green. His skin actually changed to a faint shade of green and he ran to the sink by the stairs and vomited.

Watching his friend Chad shook his head in sympathy and drifted closer to the collage. As Bailey watched them both, feeling very little herself, she saw Chad's eyes flicker back to the photos. Todd finished emptying his stomach and washed his mouth and chin. Bailey stood watching them both. Chad was looking at the collage. His eyes scanning each picture nervously.

"She really did win." Chad muttered to himself, but Bailey heard, she was listening for it.

The furious girl also saw her brother shift uncomfortable as he stood in front of the photos of her doing every sordid act on his perverted list. When Chad looked at her his pupils were huge and black.

"My fucking father Bailey?"

"It's ok. He told me he and your mother have an arrangement."

"Fuck you!"

"Yes, he did."

"Don't be a bitch." Chad told her, his wide eyes on her face.

"I see what you've done Bailey. I see who you picked. Sebastian, Arjun... my Fucking Dad! You did this to hurt me."

"Did it work?" She asked blandly.

"You fucking whore!"

When Todd rushed her Chad stepped in front as she'd thought he might. Big Brother never let anyone bully his Little Sister. It was how he had gotten so good at fighting in middle school when she showed up and all the boys wanted to either date or tease her.

"Take it easy Todd."

"Take it easy? She fucked my Dad!"

"I'm not letting you hit her." Chad said hard, getting Todd's attention.

"Oh." He looked wounded. "I wasn't going to. I just..."

Todd stepped back and the rage drained from him as he realized how amped up he was.

"I just..." Todd once again flopped into a chair.

"I did pick them all specifically to hurt you Todd." Bailey quietly admitted. "The way you hurt me by sharing private pictures with your pals, the way you photographed me without consent. You utterly betrayed me so I'm showing you what that feels like. Pretty awful isn't it?"