Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A splashing mess dribbled down her thighs, spattered the floor and side of the sofa. Embarrassed she tried to stop Sebastian, but he laughed and kept going until she no longer squirted, the wringing pressure so pleasant she battled the bliss, trying not to feel humiliation.

Taking her phone Sebastian documented the wet mess, Bailey blushing, but allowing him to take pictures of her glistening lips and cum streaked thighs. Then to move past the mortifying experience of squirting she stood up and began to pull Sebastian's clothes off.

The muscles of his arms and torso were beautiful, the lean, sculpted marble quality of a fit young man without an ounce of extra fat. A light dusting of dark hair sprouted from the centre of his lean chest and down the flat lower abdomen. As his jeans came off, and the underlying boxers, Bailey was pleased to see a big, erect penis waiting for her.

"Take some photos." She encouraged him, wrapping her little hand around the thick shaft.

Hot, smooth skin under her palm she stroked his length gently, thrilled by the movement of loose flesh over hard muscle. This was only the third penis she'd held and Sebastian had a lovely penis of basically the same size as Todd's, the many small ways it differed not enough to tell her which was bigger. Todd may have been longer, but Sebastian seemed thicker, the knob was bigger for certain, but Todd's balls were much bigger. As she explored him, her kneeling before him on his apartment floor, Sebastian took several pics of her hands on his cock, stroking him, cupping his balls and caressing him all over.

"Now suck it while I take some shots." Sebastian ordered her.

A vulgar pulse of lust run through her whole body being told to do something so lewd. The act itself was one of her favourites, but being ordered to felt exciting and knowing he was going to take pics of her being a slut delighted her. Knowing Todd would hate seeing these photos gave her a wicked satisfaction so she lowered her mouth to Sebastian's cock. Holding his shaft straight up she looked into the camera and ran her extended tongue up the whole length of Sebastian's shaft, bottom to top with an ecstatic look on her face. Feeling keen lust from being recorded behaving so brazenly she caressed his cock with her lolling tongue making a sordid spectacle of herself for the camera.

Soon however the joy she got sucking cock took over and Bailey focused more on the new penis in her hands than the camera. Suckling him into her mouth as deep as she could, Bailey filled herself satisfyingly with a thick erection, bathing him with spit, making him as slippery as possible. When Sebastian's cock was dripping with drool, the camera recording her depravity, she stopped sucking him and asked him to sit on the sofa. Positioned herself straddling his hips, her pussy poised over his knob she thought about the photos.

"Can you get my face and your cock in the shot?"She asked, holding herself above him, greedily anticipating being filled, but needing the moment documented.

Getting into a scrunched position, his body compressed so that he could frame both her face and his cock, he signalled he was good and began to take photos as Bailey allowed his knob to part her lips and slip inside. Sinking down with a sigh she impaled herself on Sebastian's cock and they both made happy noises as their heat and flesh joined in perfect harmony. As Sebastian took photos Bailey moved up and down fucking herself with his wonderful erection.

Before long he dropped the phone to the sofa and took hold of Bailey's hips, shoving himself up to meet her down stroke. The two of them dove into animal lust and began fucking hard and fast, their anger and passion driving them to defile themselves.

Riding his hard cock Bailey felt another climax approach but she thought about the wall of woman and the hateful game which forced her to be more calculated than she wanted. Slowing down she settled on Sebastian, his whole erection delightfully ensconced within her sopping sex.

"Before we lose ourselves I want to ask something."

Sebastian clearly had to return from a far away place, he shook his head and glazed eyes refocused on her face.

"What is it?"

"Are you willing to take this outside?"

"Where?"

"I don't know. Anyplace we can take photos that prove we were in public. We candecide later."

"Later?"

"Well that sort of addresses the other question... Are you able to cum more than once?"

"Uummm, yeah, no problem. I just need a little time between."

"Great." She blushed. "I love cum... anyway it will look more like this is taking place over multiple days if we can show multiple locations. I think it matters for the final wall."

"Ok."

"And I really want you to shoot your load on my face... for the photos!"

Asking mortified her, Sebastian being a new lover. Todd always finished on her face, probably because of the wall, but she'd learned to love it and for some reason she really wanted Sebastian to mark her with his seed so that Todd was no longer the last and only man to have done that to her.

"Anything you like." He replied and she squeezed his cock with her inner muscles, smiled and began to move up and down on him slowly.

"What would you like to do to me? Anything you like that will make you cum. Its your turn."

"Keep riding me, I was close to the edge. Then I'll tell you what I need."

Sliding up and down him once more she enjoyed the movement of his thickness spreading her and the grazing of his skin on her inner depths. It was all just so lecherous, and she enjoyed the way he watched her closely as if he were watching her dance for him.

Then she realized she could dance for him. Lifting her arms she pulled her long hair off her shoulders, gyrating lewdly on his cock, performing a passionate, carnal dance for an audience of one. Careful to maintain connection, ensuring his bulbous knob never fell from her tight grip she swayed her hips, moving up and down on his cock, teasing him visually and with the caress of her pussy. Groping her own breasts she did a sexy grind on his special pole and Sebastian smiled with gratification at her licentious shimmy.

"Get on your knees." He demanded and she obeyed with a jolt of exhilaration.

Looking up, eager for more instructions, she saw him aiming the phone at her.

"Lick my balls and stroke me."

Delighted to comply she extended her tongue as far as she could, making a slutty face, lowering her eyes and going slack like she was hypnotized by how much she loved being his fuck toy. Abasing herself for him and the camera she drooled over his heavy scrotum and jacked him off with both hands paying particular attention to his knob so he would cum. When she needed more lubricant she took his swollen tip into her mouth and slobbered sloppily over him like Todd had taught her, then resumed worshipping his heavy balls.

"Give me that hot cum baby." She begged him." Please, cover my face like the dirty whore I am."

The look in his eye, a fierce animal lust, impelled her to say more filthy things.

"I deserve to be punished. I chose the wrong man. You're so much sexier than Todd."

Bailey didn't mean it but she saw his reaction and felt it in the straining tension in his erection. Rubbing her face all over his balls and shaft, getting spit everywhere, she stroked him urging his climax.

"Give me your cum. Prove you're the better man. Defile his girl. Punish me Daddy!"

Sebastian erupted a stream of sperm over her panting face and Bailey opened her mouth wide, cupping her tongue under his cock. Aiming where his spurts fell with her stroking hands she made him paint her everywhere. Jets of hot spunk cascaded over Bailey, the sticky tendrils draped over her features messily, the warmth thrilling her.

When the drizzle slowed and the pulsations thrumming along his shaft ceased she took his tip into her mouth and bathed him with her greedy tongue. Tasting the strange flavour Bailey relishing her defilement knowing Todd would be as hurt as she was when he saw the photos Sebastian was taking. Seeing the camera still aimed at her Bailey smeared Sebastian's erection all over her features spreading his deposit into a stickier mess.

Finally he dropped back onto the sofa and Bailey was released from the strange spell being spattered in sperm put her in. Something about sex and the sloppy ending sent her into an inner space of pure sensation, climaxes robbed her of higher brain function and she went into a depraved trance. Returning to herself she touched the cooling deposit on her face and felt a tinge of humiliation from her behaviour. Rage and anguish seeped in next, mixing with grim satisfaction knowing she had given herself to a man she hardly knew for a greater cause.

Revenge.

They sat naked on the sofa and looked through the photos they had taken together, idly touching one another, unable to keep their hands to themselves. She sent him some and deleted a lot, but in the end found the perfect picture to represent the points they had earned.

"Now, are you ready to go outside?" She asked.

"Do you want to clean up first?"

"No. I want you to put more cum on my face as soon as possible. And do it as many places and times as you can tonight. Are you up to it?"

"I'll give it the best I can." He grinned a viscous smile that made her shiver with lust.

First they wrapped a bathrobe and a trench coat around themselves and put shoes on to sneak out into the back alley behind his apartment. Todd had often tried to convince Bailey to do sleazy, embarrassing things, acts she felt were too degrading, and she always demurred not because she wasn't excited to do them but because she didn't want her boyfriend think of her in a demeaning way. It was a line she couldn't cross, allowing the person closest to her to debase her.

Sebastian meant almost nothing to her and she wanted to hurt Todd as much as she could so she chose a spray painted dumpster to pose beside, the filthy, battered bin the perfect backdrop to another sordid photo shoot. Keeping a careful eye out for passing people they racked up as many points as they could as quickly as possible.

Once more they snapped pics of all the dirty sex acts, but this time all outdoors for more points. They took shots of her hands jacking him off, shots of him fingering her then they went down on each other. As Sebastian licked her clitoris she propped one leg on the part of the dumpster and thrust her hips forward, offering her sex to him she snapped pictures while approaching climax.

Feeling the thrill of being outdoors in the late afternoon glow, the light perfect for beautiful photography, she relished the freedom of outdoor nudity. The sounds of people living their lives echoed between the buildings lining the alley and she scanned the balconies above for witnesses to her debauchery. No faces peered at her, but the idea that someone might ignited a lechery in her she found disturbing. Bailey wanted someone to watch.

When she was certain she had an excellent shot she offered the phone to Sebastian and knelt at his feet to suck his cock. As she began licking his long shaft she felt a sordid shudder run through her body looking up at the camera recording her wanton display and thinking of the potential witnesses to her wickedness.

Slurping his manhood with overt vulgarity she disgraced herself for the camera for several moments while Sebastian clicked away and the sounds of people on the balcony above them grew louder. Taking his cock deep Bailey listened to the conversation just a few above, a male voice speaking to someone inside.

"The sunset is gorgeous babe, come look."

Sebastian tried to back away but Bailey held him by the cock and clamped her mouth over his knob wriggling her tongue over his glans hoping to hold him still. Dropping the camera to his waist he looked down at her slurping on him and she grinned around the girth of his erection using her tongue to keep him occupied.

"Oh it is!" A woman's voice gushed above them.

Looking up at him from her knees Bailey implored him to let her continue and her excellent ministrations captivated him enough to hold him there. While the people chatted just above them, a glance over their railing enough to reveal the raunchy activities just below, Bailey indulged her compulsion to be seen acting like a slut. Running her tongue up and down his shaft she stroked him and massaged his balls giving in to her basest impulses, hoping and fearing somebody would see her.

Taking his knob back in her mouth she took him deep wanting to feel as much of him as possible. The gagging fullness of her throat thrilled her and the brush of his balls on her chin as he thrust inward felt salacious. Bailey couldn't believe how far she was willing to go for her vengeance and briefly considered this might not all be about Todd before lust drove mindful thought from her.

The slippery friction of his erection moving in her mouth, the heat of his skin and the excitement of risk reduced Bailey to an animal awareness of only the desires of her flesh. Consequences be damned she wanted another load of cum on her face.

"I want more cum." She whispered and showed him she meant it by suckling his balls trying to get at his sperm from the outside.

Stroking his shaft with both hands she lapped his heavy sack for several moments, the conversation of the couple above them travelling back and forth in and out of their apartment providing a surreal soundtrack. Giving in Sebastian began to record Bailey with the phone once more.

Having the camera aimed at her abruptly increased her lust and Bailey dropped one hand to her clit to rub herself while sucking Sebastian. While the inane banter above filled their ears the young couple below were lost in the fog of lechery they wrapped themselves within. The world reduced to her need for Sebastian to cum and Bailey focused on his pleasure as she watched his face and the camera record her efforts.

Once of Sebastian's hands hovered over her head and Bailey understood he wanted to take control but was hesitant to annoy her. Placing his hand on her head herself she urged him to fuck her face however he liked so that his orgasm would arrive that much sooner. Once he had permission Sebastian increased his pace and Bailey relaxed her jaw and gave her mouth to him.

Humping her face, holding her head where he needed it Sebastian brought himself to climax, Bailey slurping and caressing him passionately, greedy for her prize. The hypnotic movement of his hips driving his slippery member into her drooling mouth lulled Bailey into a trance. When he pulled out and began to spray her features in jism she gasped, shocked by the sudden change. Sebastian grunted and the sounds alerted the people above. Bailey squinted past Sebastian's spurting erection to see two faces pop over the rail above. The looks on their faces seeing two naked people engaged in oral sex ten feet below was so exciting Bailey felt an orgasm erupt immediately under her rapidly rubbing fingers.

The cascade of cum onto her face, the insistent friction of her fingers on her sex and the disgusted expression of the witnesses to her debauchery detonated such a powerful orgasm that Bailey couldn't stop moaning as the sordid situation culminated in screams from the people, looking down.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The man shouted.

"Oh my god!"The woman screamed and Bailey climaxed drizzled in jism while Sebastian took video of her shuddering orgasm and panned to the people above.

Sebastian had to bodily haul Bailey up and away, her climax carrying on until he pulled her arm the young woman was so transfixed by her ecstasy at being seen. Staggering down the ally, the berating voices following behind, she marvelled at her wanton behaviour, amazed by how powerful her orgasm had been. Touching a finger to the sperm staining her features she tasted the strange flavour and shuddered with echoes of the bliss she had just felt.

The ran until they reached a park and ducked inside the tree lined edge. Throwing her robe to the ground she lay on it and spread her legs.

"Please fuck me! I'm unbelievably horny!"

Sebastian took some photos to show where she was and get himself aroused again, having just cum. Bailey masturbated for the camera and he joined, stroking her pussy so he could take pictures. They took more shots of her little hand wrapped around his growing shaft bringing him back to fullness. Having her features stained with sperm as Sebastian took photos of her was a gloriously depraved act and she took pleasure in being utterly sleazy.

When fully erect Sebastian positioned himself between her wide flung thighs and entered her sopping pussy Bailey sighed gratefully. Handing her the phone Sebastian railed her while she documented her body being filled by his thick cock, making sure to reveal the different space they were now in, hoping it would ultimately look like she and Sebastian had been fucking for much longer than one evening.

Enjoying the movement of his penis in and out of her thrumming sex she finished taking pics and gave over to the animal rutting Sebastian was giving her. They two of them fucked with abandon for time Bailey scanning the park for potential witnesses to their debauchery. Thoughtlessly grunting as he drove himself deep Sebastian fucked her hard and fast. Bailey loved being used so vigorously, the thrill of being outdoors adding much to her pleasure.

Then she spotted an older man walking a leashed dog, the dog smelled something interesting and pulled the leash hard, struggling to investigate all the amazing smells of the two people playing on the ground.

"Whacha sniffin' little buddy?" The playful sounding old fella chuckled and followed his whining dog into the trees where he spotted the lovers on the ground. "Whoops! Sorry 'bout that."

"Wait!"

Bailey had no idea she would try and stop him, but clinging to Sebastian to stop him from withdrawing from her she reached for the stranger. "Please watch."

Everyone froze and they each shifted eye contact back and forth between each other for several heartbeats from fifteen feet away.

"Please." She begged the both. "Please."

Taking the phone from Sebastian Bailey switched to rear camera mode and framed herself, Sebastian and the tiny figure of the man in the distance. Snapping pictures she lifted her hips to encourage Sebastian to resume fucking her.

The dog strained at the leash, but the old man didn't leave or approach. Standing stock still he watched the two young people fuck and take pictures of them all. In the image on screen Bailey's face was closest to the lens, her sweaty, sperm spattered face flushed and passionate, the shoulders and torso of her lover gleamed, her thigh wide around one hip, his cock sliding between her lips, her flexed stomach flat and sexy. And tiny, in the small space to the side of Sebastian's hip, framed in the sunset, a perfect silhouette of a man and dog watching them.

Looking at the picture she felt an orgasm beginning to swell in her body, she turned to look at the real watcher and put the phone down to give herself over to bliss. A savage eruption of cell-rearranging ecstasy bust from her insides and she began to moan as she was torn apart by pleasure.

Sebastian drove himself down into her quaking frame and she reached above herself stretching to fully expose herself to the eyes of the men. Unravelling with exquisite fulfillment from being witnessed in the most primal and carnal of acts she clenched and grunted as she was reforged by lust. Even as it was happening Bailey sensed her brain being altered by the experience of having a person watch her fuck. It was so much better with an onlooker and she climaxed over and over as Sebastian pummelled rapture into her shivering body.