Cumuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd slumped further into his chair.

"Chad you need a therapist. You've been looking at naked pictures of me for years. You have lost touch with what's appropriate or not. Not every woman needs to be fodder for your sick fantasies. This isn't a porn shoot where wanting to fuck your sister is cool. Its not."

"I don't look at your pictures?" He laughed unconvincingly. "I don't want to fuck you?"

Reaching one reluctant hand to his crotch she cupped his rock hard erection.

"Really? That isn't an erection?"

Chad flinched away and covered his hard cock with both hands. Todd shook his head and didn't look shocked.

"I see you look at her all the time man." Todd mumbled. "I've known you wanted her for years."

Mortified Chad looked back and forth between them, his hands cradling the evidence of his shame.

"Bailey?" He implored her to stop.

"Go see a therapist Chad, please. You too Todd." Finally Bailey pulled her score-board from the wall. "I know I'm going to need one after all this." She lifted the collage of photos of herself. "You've gotten your comeuppance, now go learn to be better. Goodbye Todd."

The newly single woman walked out of the carriage house and threw the collage into the blaze she'd lit in the fire pit earlier. Sebastian was there and when it finished burning they went to go get a drink and see if there was anything to their connection beside revenge and sex.