All Comments on 'Cure Ch. 01'

by Kman280585

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one

Good one... just minor editing is required like

1)Kiran inserted his tongue deep 'insidek'.. I think it should be deep inside

2)You are perfect normal girl.. I think it should be ' a perfect normal girl'

And one or two more minor mistakes...

But overall good story to be read alone..

Continue

Kman280585Kman280585about 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I would really want to appreciate all love, appreciation, encouragement and positive criticism given by all viewers. I want to apologise about grammatical mistakes done here. I guess I was in so rush of completing story that I ignored them only to find out about them when the piece got published. I will take utmost care to avoid them in future.

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 4 years ago
Wrong way..

As many people who have read the original story by shiprat, I do understand that you wanted a continuation. Good for you.

However, if I may, the story has gone off rails here. The doctor can prescribe a cure. He cannot be the cure himself. This just shows that he is taking advantage of her.

If I were you, I would have continued the story from the time Lallan comes out of prison hell-bent on revenge and how Shikha accepts it (in shiprat's style). Possibly she after having given up her career and home works as a maid herself in some households? Maybe lives in a shanty? Or maybe go in the other direction by becoming more determined to further her career and see it all break apart when Lallan comes back...

Just my 2 cents...

Sapna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous