Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colbert's left hand slid up Ninora's side almost like he was hugging her. All the while his right stayed on her pubes. But still, she tried to not think about it. If she thought about it and got mad, she would get fucked and if she concluded she actually liked it, that would be even worse. So she tried to just think how this was simply raw sex, nothing more, nothing less. In fact, she tried to think she did not even know the guy.

"Is it that you are really a mute or you actually hate this even as your body loves me?" Colbert mused while he began to slowly gyrate his hip. It did not drag his cock out that much but it definitely let him feel all the hole had to offer, and the same was also true in reverse.

Ninora clenched her teeth to not let out any sounds other than her heavy breathing that dragged drool on her lips. She suddenly regretted thinking this just as raw sex as her body gave no sensations of her hating it. In fact, her folds were adapting almost like she was with a lover. A thought she wanted to avoid at all costs.

"I sure love elves so much, especially horny sluts like you, been months since I had someone like you," Colbert almost panted even with his slow pace. Though Ninora knew his athletic body was in good shape. And for a moment she imagined him fucking her in his usual well-groomed and elegant get-up that suited him well despite his green skin.

"If only the Governor was like that damn Priest claims, I could fuck her into submission every time she gets mad at me," Colbert pondered. "My cock is so much better than my money, don't you agree?"

Ninora really did not want to think about the cock that kept dominating her insides. And even less about the mountains of gold he had given her to get streets fixed to improve the access into his manor.

"You don't mind if I call you Governor Ninora right? A witch like you might have never even seen her," Colbert mused with a fast pace like he said whatever came to his mind. "You should be honored to be compared to such a fine piece of nubile elven meat."

"Oh gods, what I would give to see her without those tight pants," Colbert suddenly flared and his left hand went down to grab Ninora's ass. At that moment she wished it had been a harsher grip as he just massaged her rear with disgusting gentleness.

"And why the hell would she fuck goblins, all she would need is to ask and I could please her with my fat green cock," Colbert irked and he hastened his pace to massage Ninora's' folds. No matter how much she wished for it, she was unable to feel disgusted by the sensation but it did not stop her from swearing that she was going to burn this man one day.

"You are such a good listener, makes me want to have a mute witch of my own," Colbert grinned. "And you have a pretty nice ass too, might look almost as good as hers in those pants."

Ninora clenched her teeth while Colbert began pumping faster into her. She even began hoping for his climax but then he just stopped to holster in her. But as his cock was twitching she tried to squeeze it as hard as she could but it only let her feel the rod calm down and melt into her folds.

"Even if that Governor wanted to fuck me, she would always be on the top and keep talking to me like some filthy beast," Colbert pondered all the while he slowly resumed his slow thrusts. "Not that it would be that bad, sometimes... and now I wish you could talk so you could call me a filthy green pig."

For several seconds, Ninora's lips gaped open and she almost screamed something but then she snapped her jaw shut. No matter what she would say, it would only make things worse for her. Far worse than she just letting her body feel whatever it felt despite the way the cock was branding into her folds.

"But something tells me that even if you could talk, you would just meekly lay down and beg me to take you with your eyes," Colbert irked while he gave a few slaps to Ninora's ass. "No wait, you would just bend over and shake this ass to invite me like a horny animal."

There had never been a moment in Ninora's life she had wanted to scream more than now. Even as the half-orc was tugging her pubes while smacking her, it was not enough to make her body learn its lesson of being too lustful. But even as her lips gaped open again, she did not want to say anything as she could as easily moan or ask being hit harder than tell the green pig to stop pleasing her deranged body.

"Ninora, I'm cumming for you, I pray to the gods you one day see my love and let me fuck you like a dirty green pig," Colbert announced and Ninora clenched her eyes shut even as there was no hope for her to see the brutish face of the half-orc. Other than as a mental image of him railing her over her desk. In fact, despite how hard she had been trying to fight against a certain mental image, she had begun to feel like she was tied in her own office.

This time when Colbert accelerated, he did not slow down even when heat and pressure burst deep into Ninora's core. But even as he kept stirring the slimy seed, soon enough all of it was absorbed by her skin. A sensation that kept forcing her to swallow to stop any weird throat sounds.

"Sorry if I'm making you feel weird, my cute green pubes witch... there is nothing in this world that can lessen my desire to fuck her," Colbert voiced and he focused on giving a gentle caress to Ninora's ass. She was feeling many things and weird was just one of them. And as long as the half-orc kept keeping his cock that refused to deflate in her, she did not want to think about her feelings.

"Well, maybe if she actually fucked me I could get over those tight pants, just what the hell were those noble elves thinking, almost like they want to tease us lesser races," Colbert pondered while his slight thrusts turned into an even gentler caress of Ninora's folds. "I suddenly want to fuck the Governor even more, just thinking how she teases her men and others on purpose but then burns those that approach her makes me so hard."

Ninora really wanted to refute Colbert's speculation but her thoughts drifted to that one time she had seen human soldiers look at her from a distance. And she had bent down to seemingly pick something up. Even if she had not dared to look at their reactions before she walked away, she had punished her pussy multiple times from getting wet just from her remembering it had happened. One of the times she had even slapped herself so raw she had trouble walking the next day.

"Fuck me Ninora, I'm perfect for your cunt," Colbert suddenly confessed and he began to pump harder even if his rod did not have the same impact as before. And Ninora really wanted to tell him how not perfect he was despite her inner walls being molded for him. The only victory in pride she had was the fact she had not really climaxed herself.

"I love you Ninora, I want to fuck you forever, to be your big green fuck-pig," Colbert declared but then his tone suddenly calmed down. "Sorry again, if I'm being weird, I just want to keep talking, you are melting my thick green skin so hard, you have the perfect elf pussy of my dreams."

And the moment Ninora had realized she had not climaxed, her focus drifted on how hard her clit was throbbing. Despite all of the swollen melting, certain tingling pressure had been building up and she thought she was going to cum when Colbert gave a bigger tug to her pubes that even dragged her clit a bit.

"If only I could see your face... if you really are not nice to look at, maybe we could find love that is not just skin deep... after all, you could just always wear a bucket," Colbert grinned but then changed to a polite tone. "It was a joke, please don't be mad at me, I will leave some extra tip for you."

There was only one thing Ninora wanted to care about, and that was to stop herself from cumming from the cock of a guy that should have made her reel from revulsion. But she almost consigned herself to her fate before the door opened.

"I hope you have had enough, that witch is needed elsewhere," Hector's voice stated. Colbert just grunted before he pulled out and fixed his clothing. But then he leaned in to seemingly kiss the bucket.

"Just come to my place if you ever want an honest job, it's the big manor at the end of East Street, just show the guards your green pubes and you are in," Colbert whispered and he placed a gold pouch on the bottom of the bucket before he gave a soft tap to Ninora's pussy. In the next moment, all of the pent-up pressure in her was released and even she heard how something wet from her shot to the stone floor to form a small transparent pool.

"Truly an elf cunt to my liking, remember my words," Colbert grinned and he walked to the door with a nod. "Until we meet again."

Hector irked after he was left alone with Ninora, "I see you gained some tip."

"Free me, our deal is done, right?" Ninora's voice echoed from within the bucket. "And I don't want that pig's... money."

"It's done alright, I would fuck you so hard right now if hadn't had two sluts sucks me so dry while I watched you," Hector shrugged. He came next to Ninora and he gave a sliding feel to her thigh while he walked past her.

"You watched?" Ninora uttered.

"Ooh, you had an audience all right, but don't worry, they won't speak unless one of those men betray me, "Hector replied with a casual tone. "Not that it would affect a hedge witch like you."

"Just free me," Ninora muttered. She was really getting tired of all of these arrogant men giving her information she had not asked nor wanted to know. Especially when they were not telling her things she actually needed to know.

"As you wish, just a moment," Hector mused and he proceeded to actually start freeing Ninora.

"Ooh, and if you want an escort out of the city or where ever you going," Hector offered while he adjusted the binds. "All you need to do is to fuck my guards to make them very eager to ensure you and your new goods get safely home."

"No thank you," Ninora muttered while her legs were freed and lowered down. Hector was more than eager to support her ass while she gained her footing. It took several minutes before he was done with the rest of the binds and Ninora was freed to stumble to the door to find her clothes and the goods from another room.

** * **

Ninora was barely able to focus while she rushed in her black robe and mask along an alley. She was carrying a large bag that made her look even more suspicious than usual. And her fears were proven right when a line of the city guard in her red and gold house colors blocked the alley before her. More of them moved to block her from the rear.

"Captain, you sure know these streets well," Lieutenant Ronald exclaimed while he walked from behind a corner.

"Part of the job," Wilbert mused while he came to view. Ninora froze from sheer shock as she immediately thought she was going to be fucked in ways that did not involve sex. And for several moments, she was more panicked by the highly questionable or even illegal things she had in her bag over everything else that might happen to her. Sure she could try to use her authority to get away with it but it might not have been enough when combined with everything else.

"No need to worry, as long as you play along, we will not even look into that bag and let you go," Wilbert stated. He was not even carrying a weapon and none of the men looked like they were actually there to fight as the only rifles present were on shoulders.

"And if you play really nice, we might let you check some confiscated goods, there bound to be some great finds to witches like you," one of the sergeants offered. Ninora did not even want to think if she knew his name.

"So, what say you, will you submit to a special inspection?" Wilbert asked with a calm tone. Just the thought that her men would realize who she was in a situation like this made Ninora's skin burn. It was apparently already common knowledge that she fucked goblins and if she was caught like this, they would all see her just as some slut.

A quick smile visited Ninora's masked lisp before she nodded. And the more she thought about all the ways she could be fucked, the more twisted excitement built in her body.

"Men, form a tight circle for inspection," Wilbert instructed and the men formed a circle around Ninora so that every direction on the alley was blocked for her. Only the Captain and two lieutenants stood within the circle with her.

"Now, do you want to strip with or without help?" Wilbert asked. It caused Ninora to freeze again and she dropped her bag on the ground. At that moment she was sure they were all going to see her face, see her god-tainted hair and eyes. And at that moment, she was going to explode from pure shame. But still, her hands moved to open the front of her robe.

"I think she might be a prostitute," came a comment from the crowd when Ninora fully opened her front. Then there was a sudden flash in the darkness from a magical device in Wilbert's hands. It gave everyone on the right side a full view of her basic underwear and reddened alabaster shapes.

"Being a whore in the city limits is a crime, so has our graceful governor decreed," Wilbert announced while he kept flashing the bright light to get a better look for a few seconds.

"Does she need help stripping now?" one of the soldiers asked and Ninora's hands immediately moved to her hooded robe to drop it. From that moment forward, random whistling began acting as background noise for her every action.

"Looks like a witch alright," another comment came when Wilbert flashed his light again and everybody saw the green color of Ninora's hair.

"I want to see her face, it can't be that ugly," Ronald suggested. Ninora immediately thought they would all start laughing at her the moment she removed the mask and her cursed body would explode from the twisted excitement.

"Maybe it's scarred by some vile magic, or she has fangs and stuff, would you want to fuck her after seeing that?" Wilbert irked to gain some echoing background laughter. "Besides, it's her body we are after."

"I might, if the mask is put back on," Ronald shrugged. Suddenly Ninora remembered the few words she had heard him say back at the weird sex event, he had been the one who had set all of this up. She was sure of it. And now he wanted to see her face even before she was completely naked. Something she suddenly found very weird.

"Fine, witch, you will take that mask off with or without help," Wilbert commanded. Ninora lifted her hands to her face, she touched her mask and thought how she would explode. And cover everything around her with flames while her heart drummed faster.

There was a moment, then Ninora's mask fell to the ground and light flashed at her. She closed her eyes while silence surrounded her. There were some mutters but she barely heard them.

"Well, won't she look familiar," Ronald was the first one to break the silence.

"Indeed, I think we found the Governor's long-lost witch sister," Wilbert shrugged after he composed himself. And Ninora immediately felt a bit of relief if they still thought she was some random witch.

"You don't think she is her?" Ronald exclaimed. Ninora immediately opened her eyes and stared at him. She suddenly really wanted to just burn and strangle him in no particular order.

"Well, if she is the governor, the Priest is wrong about her having the brand," Wilbert voiced. "And her eyes were gold the last I saw her."

"She has been having that helmet on awfully often lately but there is one easy way to find out, let's escort our guest back to the castle," Ronald suggested.

"Fine," Wilbert shrugged. "Let her walk up front so it does not look too weird, after all, we will let her go if she plays along."

"Even if she is the governor?" Ronald kept insisting. He was really trying to get on the list of people Ninora had issues with. She even began thinking if she wanted to kill this unremarkable soldier even before the Priest or the arms merchant.

"You just keep thinking that, trust me, she might fuck goblins but we would all be dead if this witch was the governor," Wilbert stated with an eerily calm smile. "And you witch, dress up, the point is not to draw too much attention."

Ninora picked her robe with a hard swallow and tied it on. The soldiers formed a path for her and she took it without wanting to think anything but the ways she wanted to burn annoying humans. The less she focused on the present, the better, or she might never be able to punish her horny pussy for all the wet arousal it would get into whenever she would think of this moment.

"You two, take her things and store them somewhere where they are safe in case she plays nice, a couple of days should be enough," Wilbert instructed and a sergeant grabbed Ninora's' bag from the ground she had seemingly forgotten. After that, her men escorted her into the jail of her own castle.

** * **

Ninora had no idea what she should do when Wilbert comes back and tells everyone that she was missing. Every minute that was passing felt like an eternity to her while she sat frozen in the jail cell while a group of soldiers led by Ronald kept smirking at her from the doorway.

There was always the option that Ninora could try to kill them all even if her green flames were not that reliable and if she failed, things could get even worse. Especially if someone reported to authorities above her. Just her House might send assassins to remove their shame if the reports were bad enough. Or at least those were the things that the Governor thought while the time crawled.

Steps echoed from the hallway when Wilbert made his return. And most of the soldiers moved to receive the news while Ronald just kept staring at Ninora.

"Last time I'm waking her up at this hour, she is fiery as ever," Wilbert shrugged. All eyes focused on him and even Ninora looked up despite his voice coming from behind a wall.

"That's impossible," Ronald flared and he walked to face the Captain.

"I know you are desperate to fuck the Governor but just admit it, that witch is not her," Wilbert voiced. He walked to look at Ninora from the doorway and she barely managed to look down with her shocked eyes.

"There is no way that is not her, just look at her face," Ronald protested.

"I looked at the actual governor's face just a few moments ago, just before she threatened to burn me on the yard if I come to deliver my report at this hour," Wilbert stated. "Or did you guys fuck up and let her escape and change her eyes and hair while I was not here?"

"No, we been keeping a good eye on our witch here," a sergeant nodded. "So we get to play with her now?"

"I think we should wait for the morning, to give her time to adjust," Wilbert grinned. "She will either offer eager service or have all her possible crimes eagerly examined."

"When you put it like that, but I don't think I can sleep tonight," the sergeant said.

"Report to guard duty on the windy wall," Wilbert grunted and he pulled the cell door closed and locked it.

** * **

The longer Ninora sat in her cell, the more she thought she was fucked or that she was going to get fucked. Either there was some impostor or the Captain was toying with her. And both definitely meant she was going to be involved in fucking.

"Merciful Sun King, your fateful subject asks for your mercy. Please deliver me from this deranged fate," Ninora muttered while she was wrapped in her grey blanket. It was the only soft thing in the cell besides what she wore. But she was not even trying to use it to soften the hard surface of the wooden bed she sat on.

"Please just purge me of these, sinful thoughts, it's not that I want... to be excited... just from thinking what will happen to me," Ninora suddenly began to pant. "How they are going to use me... and make me do a thing and things with... cocks."