Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sun King, this is so wrong, I know I should not feel this... it's this damn curse," Ninora flared and she stood up in a way that dropped the blanket from her shoulders. But a moment later she dropped to her knees on the stone floor.

"What's the point of a living god... if even they never answer my prayers," Ninora muttered. "But it's not like there are any other gods, just cursed demons."

Ninora's eyes trailed on the floor to see the hay she had thrown off from the bed since it had annoyed her more than the wood. At first, she saw nothing that warranted her focus but then she saw shapes made by the straws that were like letters.

"Astral?" Ninora muttered the word made of hay. It was familiar and she was sure she had heard it somewhere before.

"Is this some sign? Merciful Astral, deliver me from this anguish and I pledge my service to you," Ninora mused. "See? I knew it would not work."

"Fear not, as your prayer has been heard," a serene female tone echoed in the cell and Ninora jolted to her feet. Brilliant light oozed into the cell and a being of pure white floated in through a wall. Once Ninora's eyes adjusted, she saw a woman in white robes wearing a golden mask. And there was no doubt that she was some divine being.

"I am Erina, the Messenger of the Goddess, heed my words and remember," the angelic figure with flowing silver hair declared. Ninora bowed down hard enough to press her forehead to the ground but she still saw Erina in her eyes as the sudden light had burned her into her vision.

"I will heed and remember," Ninora declared. Even if she had been in the Sun King's presence before, not even he shined as brightly as this being of light.

"Being of ancient evil has taken root in your city, instruct your men to find any suspicious cults or individuals," Erina announced. "If you don't act, not only the souls of your subjects will be in danger but every soul on the planet if they are allowed to grow in might."

"I shall do what you command, just help me escape this cell," Ninora exclaimed. Then there was a brilliant flash of light and she jolted forward only to realize she was sitting on her own bed. The covering was on top of her legs like she had just been sleeping but nobody had changed her clothes.

Ninora jolted to her feet and went to her mirror. She formed a green orb of fire with her hand only wave it away once she confirmed that nothing about her had changed for the better.

"Mighty Astral, show mercy for your new subject and... cure my curse?" Ninora asked. But as she waved her head, there was no reply.

"Right my task... I will take care of that for you first... to find those cults," Ninora muttered. Then she headed for her bed and immediately fell asleep.

** * **

The first thing in the morning, Ninora summoned all her officers to instruct them to hunt down all cults and heretics in her province. She and everybody else were in full combat gear but only she had her glazed visor down.

"If you don't have any other questions, proceed with this heretic purge as your main focus," Ninora voiced to finish her instructions. The officers definitely did not look happy but nobody attempted to protest.

"Governor, there is one thing I should report since it is topical," Wilbert voiced. "Last night we captured a strange witch with green hair and many forbidden books."

"And?" Ninora flared. She knew from experience that being angry was her best defense if someone tried to get her to show her face.

"She escaped during the night, there were no signs of the cell door being broken and I held the only keys," Wilbert stated. "So if she had some magical means to escape, she might still be lurking around, could there be a chance that something happened to you last night that triggered this purge?"

"Nothing happened to me, I simply received urgent instructions, and all of you will be punished if you don't follow them to the letter, understood?" Ninora exclaimed and several of the officers saluted and she waved them to be dismissed.

"Do you wish to inspect the objects that were confiscated from the escaped witch," Wilbert asked. Only he and Ronald stayed behind.

"Just have the mages deal with them, and if you can't find that heretic, ask the mages to deal with that too, I have other things to worry about," Ninora voiced and when Wilbert saluted and left, she felt a moment of pride of having navigated past such an obvious verbal trap. Especially since it would not just be an alone nail to strike her with if she said the wrong things.

"I did not like how you escaped," Ronald stated once he was left alone with Ninora. She froze only for a moment before she locked her stare into him.

"I don't know what you mean," Ninora said. Anger and weird excitement surged in her at the same time, she had not expected him to confront her directly, especially after everybody else had left.

"No need to play dumb with me, I know you are that witch," Ronald shrugged.

"I will kill you," Ninora muttered before she even thought of trying to keep lying.

"The Captain will guess why you did it and so many men saw the green witch being paraded in," Ronald mused. "Someone might be writing a report to the capital even as we speak."

"What do you want?" Ninora flared.

"No need to be so angry, all I want is for you to kiss me," Ronald stated.

"Just a kiss?" Ninora uttered with an odd tone.

"Not just a kiss, a deep passionate kiss," Ronald voiced and he took off his helmet. His face was so unnaturally close to an average human that Ninora barely recognized him even as she had seen it before.

"What makes me think I would ever agree to do something like that," Ninora voiced. She had sudden trouble trying to say no to just doing a simple kiss after everything else.

"Don't be like that, we both know why you did what you did, it excited you didn't it?" Ronald grinned and he began walking around the desk. "I can sense the sweet hunger burning your soul."

"What is that even supposed to mean?" Ninora flared and she took a few steps back while Ronald approached her.

"What's the matter? All I want is a kiss," Ronald asked and he reached to help Ninora take off her helmet. Her hands moved to block him and she suddenly did the v-sign.

"Does this mean anything to you?" Ninora asked but Ronald just pushed her hand aside.

"Should it? It kind of makes you look cuter even in that uniform," Ronald smiled. His hands slid to the sides of Ninora's helmet but then they froze. White sparks radiated in the air and she looked down to see a slender hand poking out of Ronald's chest. And a moment later his body burst into fading dust.

"These guys never change, always looking for a bigger meal," Erina voiced from behind her golden mask. It had a plain but elegant face sculpted on it now that Ninora was able to focus on it more.

"What did you do?" Ninora uttered. It was almost like one moment Ronald had stood there and now there were no traces of him left.

"That soul eater was the ancient being I was hunting... well this one was not that ancient," Erina mused while she patted her white robes like to remove dust.

"You killed him?" Ninora voiced but then she remembered she had wanted to do the same thing. And now everybody would think she was the one who had done it.

"Just be glad I did not wait for him to start sucking your soul out before I interfered, it's not a fun feeling even if this glutton would have failed trying to suck a stronger soul than he can manage," Erina shrugged. The longer she stayed, the less elegant her demeanor had become in Ninora's eyes. But she was not exactly focusing on it.

"I helped you right, so you can cleanse my curse?" Ninora uttered before she forgot to ask about it again.

"Curse? Ooh right, you did not exactly ask for that... curse to be placed on you," Erina voiced. Even with her masked face, she suddenly looked aside from Ninora.

"I did not, please mighty messenger of the Goddess, help me cleanse my tainted body," Ninora exclaimed and she fell to her knees.

"Well, since you helped me by being a good bait, I should help you in turn," Erina voiced with borderline stuttering hesitance towards the end. "But if you want me to... remove that, close your eyes and do what I tell you."

"I will follow every instruction, just remove my curse, I beg you," Ninora declared. She used more strength than she ever had to press her eyes closed.

"Lay on your back," Erina instructed. "And do not think, say or question anything... things will happen you will be better off not thinking about. Just focus on the fact that once this... experience is over your curse will be gone."

Ninora nodded and then she fell on her back behind the desk. On the floor, she assumed the stance of a straight wooden blank. But only a moment later she trembled when Erina's hands landed on her thighs. They slid under them until Ninora's legs were lifted up so that her knees were above her breasts.

There was unnatural strength in Erina's hands that kept Ninora still. Not that she even tried to resist while she focused on not thinking about the increasingly confusing situation. And definitely nothing prepared her for the moment that soft warm lips pressed into her nethers through her pants like the fabric did not exist.

"What are you doing?" Ninora gasped while the pressure of a hard suction almost dragged her folds.

"I have to suck it out if you want it removed, okay? Erina muttered after her lips lifted from the pussy.

"Suck?" Ninora gasped while she realized just how much her body was trembling just from the first suck. And even as she did not understand anything, she wanted more, especially if it meant her curse would be gone.

"Trust me, it's better for both of us the less you ask about it, it will take a few minutes and then we never need to think about it again... well you don't," Erina muttered. "You are like the fifth one I need to help with this."

Ninora just nodded as she really did not want to think. As the first thought that came to her was that this was yet another being who just wanted to fuck her. And the fact she was a female did not seem to stop her.

Erina's lips returned to kiss Ninora's pussy like the mask or the pants still did not exist. This time the lips formed an even more perfect cup around Ninora's vulva and the next suction caused a tingle to radiate along her walls. And then there was another and another until Ninora had to bite into her lower lip by instinct.

"Ghii," a weird sound left from Ninora's lips, and her hands failed to gag herself through her helmet.

"Can you... not do that," Erina muttered between her suctions. Her lips brushed into Ninora's vulva while she spoke.

"Do what?" Ninora uttered. Her body had heated and she had no idea what was even going on.

"Mouth sounds... this is not sexual... I'm just removing this sex god taint," Erina muttered. Once again her lips brushed Ninora's vulva.

"Right," Ninora uttered. Then she removed her helmet and bit sideways into her thumb like it was a gag. All the while not even wanting to look at what was happening to her nethers.

The strongest suction so far caused a tilted smile to spread on Ninora's lip but then Erina suddenly retreated. Ninora looked down her body to see a glimpse of a red mask before Erina placed the golden mask on her face.

"Well, I'm done, just have that statue moved somewhere where you can't be tempted again, and try not to... be with goblins and stuff, or the energy might resurface if you do it too much," Erina stated while she stood up and walked away to stare at a wall. Ninora followed her example by standing up while hiding her soaked pants with her palms.

"The other mark won't return?" Ninora uttered the moment she recovered from the shock of seeing blond hair and golden eyes in the mirror when she looked at herself.

"What other mark?" Erina voiced without even looking at the Governor.

"Purple, it read, angel of perversion," Ninora muttered. Most of the shame of saying that thing came after she said it.

"It won't return on its own, just try not to have some weird guys... do the thing inside and you don't need to worry about that either," Erina shrugged. Ninora saw from the corner of her eyes that the angelic woman had begun to fade.

Ninora opened her lips to ask so many questions but she suddenly was not sure if she wanted to know the answers. All of this had started when she had wanted to know how goblin magic worked on a whim and now she had seemingly solved all of those issues. So she just let Erina fade away while mouthing a thank you.

** * **

Ninora immediately ordered all of the goblins and everything related to them be sent back to the wilderness they had come from. And she made sure everybody saw her golden hair while she focused on her duties as the governor. And she did keep the salary increase of her men and she lessened the amount of pyromaniac threats she gave them. All in the hopes they would treat her just a bit better if she would fuck up again in the future.