Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here to meet Hector," Ninora voiced while she made a gold coin pouch in her hand make sounds. She used the name of the merchant that probably people knew even if they were not regulars.

"I'm supposed to ignore you if you don't know the password," the orc replied.

"I'm assuming there is something you want not to ignore me?" Ninora asked with another rub of her pouch.

"Yeah, show me tits," the orc nodded.

"What? Can't I just give a few gold?" Ninora flared. She looked along the deserted alley where the only light was the last shreds of the descending sun.

"Boss said, don't take bribes unless they showing tits, then they whore, and if whore with nice tits, the boss will make an exception," the orc explained. "Also, if they show tits and have gold, they must be desperate."

"Just why would you explain that?" Ninora muttered.

"Boss said that if they show nice tits after I explain, they must be really desperate," the orc nodded.

"Fine, you just want to see them right?" Ninora voiced, she pocketed her gold and her hands moved to open the top of her robe.

"Just see, the boss does not like if I do more before he sees them," the orc replied. Not that it helped to calm Ninora down in any way. But since this humiliation was lesser than submitting to some goblin sex god, she had no trouble sliding her hands inside the front opening of her robe. She spread it wide to show the white breast support top she preferred over the risk of losing another set of expensive underwear.

Ninora gave a defiant stare at the orc even as he was not able to see through her special black mask. So it only added to her own cursed excitement while she dug her breasts free with rough moves. Once she was done the perky mounds had turned a bit red while she presented them to the hatch with a step closer.

"Shake them a bit," the orc grunted and Ninora just did it while she sent glances to both ends of the narrow alley. Anybody who would step in would definitely see that something odd was going on even if she was trying to conceal her breasts with sides of her open robe.

"Nice tits, are you an elf?" the orc grunted. He more than examined the tempting gap between the mounds and their firm but sizable build.

"Let me in," Ninora flared with enough force to send an echo. It jolted her to almost press her breasts into the door to hide them but lucky for her, the door opened inward.

** * **

Once Ninora had concealed her breasts, she had been escorted into a small room. In it were only one desk with a chair flanking it from each side and a magical roof light. She was told to sit on the chair on the side of the door. And the two orc guards parked behind her. But she did not need to wait for long until the door opened again.

A tall bulky man came in wearing an almost matching get-up to Ninora. He walked on the other side of the desk and sat down. Just from the way he move it was clear he was a half-orc of some kind.

"Sorry it took me a while, I wanted to match your dress code," Hector voiced while he relaxed on his chair.

"I'm here to," Ninora began but Hector lifted his hand like to silence her.

"Not so fast, I have to see those tits first," Hector shrugged. "Our meeting is off if my guys have poor taste."

Ninora clenched her teeth but she still slid her hands to open the top of her robe. This time she pulled up her support top with even more force like she wanted to punish her body before it got excited. For several seconds Hector just watched the silky and perfectly symmetrical mounds be moved by Ninora's increasingly heavy breathing.

"You may speak as long as you keep showing me those," Hector voiced after he leaned forward. Even with his mask's special glass eyes, there was no doubt where he was looking.

"I'm here to purchase any and all books, tablets, or any texts about magical curses or god magic," Ninora stated while she placed the coin pouch on the desk. "I can get more if you have things I seek."

"Straight to the point? Don't tell me you want this lovely meeting to be over as fast as possible," Hector irked. He was clearly just trying to test or toy with his unknown client but even as Ninora realized that, it was not making it any easier.

"You have the things I seek?" Ninora almost flared. Despite her rising anger, a sick excitement was making her nipples hard with an annoying tingle.

"Bring the container... number fifty-five," Hector nodded to one of the guards, he stepped out of the room. They waited in complete silence for several minutes before the orc returned with a large crate. He placed it on the desk and Hector waved him away.

"Just some artifacts that match your wishes, nothing too dangerous," Hector stated while he dealt with the seals on the crate. Then he opened the large wooden box that took half of his desk. Inside were many extremely shady-looking books. And even as it looked like a bargain pin of fake magic, Ninora recognized several books that had the same wrinkly letters as the stone tablets of the goblins. Some of them even seemed to be translation manuals.

"These will do this time, but I expect more in the future," Ninora voiced and she opened the string of the gold pouch. "I can ensure you I will pay well."

"Well, the thing is, I wish to see your face if you want to do business with me," Hector said without removing his own mask.

"That is not an option," Ninora replied. "But I'm sure there is some way to get around that, double the pay?"

"Well, since you are willing to humiliate yourself this much for my amusement, I guess I should give you another option," Hector grinned under his mask. "Show me your cunt, if it is unique enough, I shall treat that as your face."

Ninora stood up with such a force that it almost looked like she was about to run off. But instead, her hands moved to the belt of her robe. Then she opened her front in full to reveal that instead of expensive panties she wore simple white shorts. That she quickly dropped into her knees.

"Such a plain way to hide such a nubile body," Hector mused. "Green pubes? You some hedge witch or something?"

"Something like that," Ninora replied. Now that he mentioned it, pretending to be some witch who lived in the wilds was indeed a good fake identity for her.

"Awfully lot of gold for a hedge witch," Hector pondered. "Makes me wonder if the gold is even real gold."

"You just want to fuck, right?" Ninora almost flared. She was unable to even doubt that the man was not doing this for some deranged foreplay he liked.

"When you put it like that, not really but since you show your cunt easier than your face, I have a deal in mind," Hector voiced. "You can get all of these books and nobody needs to see your face."

"And the deal is?" Ninora asked as Hector waited for her to do so. All the while he kept watching her breasts and firm stomach move due to her breathing.

"All you need to do is to fuck a few guys tonight, takes like an hour at most," Hector replied.

"They don't need to see my face?" Ninora inquired. She stopped holding her robe open but her breasts were more than enough to stop the fabric from closing on her front.

"You don't even need to talk, all I need from you is that hole for them to stick their cocks in," Hector shrugged.

"Can you be more detailed," Ninora almost flared.

"As you wish, you would be in a pillory with a locked bucket helmet in a small room," Hector explained. "Then a group of men come in to see how your legs are spread to invite them to fuck, do I need to elaborate further?"

"Just for one hour?" Ninora asked.

"One hour, I can even take time if you want to," Hector said.

"Does this mean anything to you?" Ninora asked and she lifted her right hand to do a V-sign next to her breasts.

"Not really, but it somehow makes you look cuter," Hector mused and he leaned closer over the desk. "Do you wish to keep playing with me?"

"Not really, can we just proceed with our deal?" Ninora muttered and she let her hand drop.

"As you wish," Hector grunted and he waved the guard orcs to escort Ninora away.

** * **

Ninora had never felt as trapped as she was now. The locked bucket helmet enclosed her in complete darkness and when combined with the mask she still wore, she was forced to breathe very heavily. And the fact the rest of her body was bare did not help with her heat.

And the worst part was, Ninora's body kept burning from excitement while her mind kept imagining what the first thing the men would do would be. She was completely at their mercy if she did not want to reveal to them who she was. So she kept thinking that the men would just fuck her ass like some savages even as nothing had ever entered into that dirty hole. But the more she kept thinking about that, the more sure she was that was just the thing that was needed to punish her body to stop it from being so lustful.

Suddenly the door opened and Ninora heard Hector speak. "This way gentlemen, our night has been very productive so far so I thought I should offer you something to remember it by."

Steps echoed in the room while several men took positions around a red blanket in the middle of the room. There were some mutters but they acted like they were waiting for some show to start.

"And here is my surprise," Hector declared and he dragged off the red blanket from Ninora. Her hands were locked into a pillory along with her neck. It made all three point upward while she crouched beneath. A crouch that was made especially awkward by the fact her feet were on small metal ledges that were attached to the standing pillory's side pillars. But at least both of the ankles were locked with a cuff so she had no fear of falling off as her weight was supported by her flexible elven feet.

"A mute hedge witch who has been naughty," Hector presented with words while Ninora did the same with the position of her spread knees. "Her face is not much to look at but her body is just fine, as you can see."

"Definitely something to look at, looks elven," a voice Ninora definitely recognized stated. She was even able to tell it was the Priest Aaron who walked next to her first. And suddenly the wide crouch her legs were forced to was no longer among her biggest problems.

"She is too ashamed to show her unfortunate face, but I definitely put my bet on the elven side," Hector voiced. And suddenly Ninora no longer wanted any help from him with solidifying her false witch identity. Not that she had ever asked him to come up with something like that.

"Well, I hope you guys don't mind if I go first, to make sure this impure heretic is safe to use," Aaron grinned and he placed his hands to cup Ninora's ass. And even as it was the same grip he had used on her before, he squeezed far too harshly to really explore the shape.

"Just leave the ass to me," another familiar voice grunted. But Ninora was sure she had heard wrong due to the bucket on her head. There was no way Captain Wilbert would take part in whatever this was.

"Like always," Aaron nodded and he let go of Ninora's ass to dig out his cock. He did not need to adjust her in any way as her feet were wide enough to give the perfect access to her pussy. Not to mention her bound legs would even work as handles if needed.

"Well, be sure to cum in, be it elf or not, she will need all the lube to handle me," the voice of the half-orc merchant Colbert stated. His accent was so unique that Ninora had no hope but to accept that it was who she thought it was. One of the most prominent weapon traders in her province.

"Since you are pleased, I will be leaving you to it," Hector nodded. While he spoke, Aaron grabbed Ninora's breasts and began giving them a hard twist. He was not even pretending to be gentle while he distorted the elastic mounds.

"Don't tell me you fucked her until you got bored already?" Wilbert asked with his usual calm tone that suddenly crept Ninora more than most things. Her confused excitement was almost enough to suppress her anger to the point she no longer wanted to even think what all of this meant. At least while it happened.

"I would never do that to my friends, she is as clean as the moment she walked in," Hector shrugged while he reached for the door. "But I do have some paperwork, taxes to file, and all that."

"Just let him go, more time for us," Colbert grinned. While he spoke, Hector left with a wave and Aaron pointed his cock into Ninora's pussy before ramming it in hard enough to make her jolt. But due to her bound crouch, her body had no room to really move and so his hip rammed into her with full force.

"Ooh fuck, this wet witch cunt might be almost as good as the Governor's and she has a slut brand," Aaron exclaimed while he began his short but fast thrusts. At that moment Ninora was not exactly happy that her walls had swollen from her excitement during the wait to easily accommodate even this forceful penetration. Even her tight vulva was slurping the cock with slight sounds.

"I still refuse to believe she did that even if she fucked a goblin," Captain Wilbert's calm voice stated. "And she does not even have a brand, we all saw it."

"Whatever, she definitely had one when I and my three orc buddies took turns fucking her while she begged for more," Aaron retorted. He even slowed down to focus more on his conversation while his fingers dug into Ninora's thighs. The idea that she would try to burn them all with her green flames began lurking at the back of her mind.

"Sure sure, did she do that before or after she sent a group of my men to the healers just because they looked her funny?" Wilbert shrugged with a low tone Ninora barely recognized. "Until I see otherwise, that cunt only lets goblins touch her."

"Just shut up about the Governor, and focus on the witch or she will feel left out," Colbert flared. "I have enough about her every time she fucks up the toll arrangements."

"Don't say you would not want to fuck her," Aaron irked, he was starting to match his thrusts with pulls from Ninora's' breasts. "Her tits are even better than these."

"Separate matter, invite me when that is going to happen," Colbert shrugged. His steps moved behind Ninora like he wanted to put something between him and the Priest. Not that she was even able to focus on that since the quick exchanges between the men had almost made her eyes tilt. All of their devilishly grinning faces began smiling at her even in the complete darkness she was trapped in.

"Might be a while, I fucked her so good she went from begging to fuck me to begging me to stop," Aaron bragged with a slight strain on his tone. Even if he used more force to pull Ninora's breasts than to thrust, it was clear he was not going to last that long. Her walls were softly squeezing him in despite their aroused state that let him soak his whole tool with ease.

"Now I know you are just making it up, because you would be dead," Wilbert stated. Ninora's breasts were suddenly dug into harder and the cock stopped in to holster itself for a moment. She barely heard the next words through her heartbeat that was echoing in her ears. But lucky for her, they were not as detrimental to her as she had feared.

"Of course, I stopped when she began to beg, and she liked it so much she gave me the mercy to live," Aaron retorted before he thrust in to unleash his seed. It burned Ninora's walls and the Priest did not stop his harsh assault. There might not have been any pain but it definitely built up a tingling numb feeling that almost made her wish for there to be some pain.

"Captain, can we talk," Lieutenant Ronald muttered to the Captain. He was the last of the four men in the room and Ninora had recognized all of them just by their voice.

"Why?" Wilbert grunted without looking away from Ninora. Not that she had any hope of knowing that, even if she had been able to see, the way Aaron pumped his deflating tool into her melted her senses while her eyes glazed.

"Just some things that came to my mind," Ronald stated.

"Fine," Wilbert shrugged and he walked to the far corner of the room to look at the show. The Lieutenant followed him and they began to whisper.

"Bloody hell, this witch has a brand somewhere, as good as the one the Governor has," Aaron exclaimed when his cock slipped out of Ninora. Even if she had not wanted to focus on it, she too had realized the seed had disappeared within her even as the brand was gone. She had truly just replaced one curse with another.

"What now?" Colbert flared a moment before Aaron thrust his fingers into Ninora's pussy to spread it wide open. He crouched down to look deep into her despite a few wet drops from her quivering walls hitting his face.

"She absorbed all my seed," Aaron declared. His fingers shifted in Ninora's pussy until she suddenly realized she had closed on a hard shape. The shape of a fist that kept stretched her vulva open without going that deep.

"Well, if she does that, she better also fit a fat cock, and by that I mean mine," Colbert exclaimed and he began walking to the other side. Though he took his time as he reached to stroke Ninora's thigh in a way that almost forced her to giggle.

"She can fit my fist, so you should be fine," Aaron grinned and he pushed deeper with his hand to force Ninora's elastic elven walls to adapt to it with sudden violent convulsions. They were rapid and fast that not even the goblin penis had managed to cause to this extent.

"Get your dirty hand out of her, leave those games after we are all done," Colbert flared and he parked his large greenish fist next to the Priest's face until he retreated from the elven pussy.

"Unfortunately I have something else to do tonight, a sinful to help find the way, today she might finally open up to me," Aaron voiced while he walked to the door. "In more ways than one."

"Just go fuck your fateful peasant, I'm really getting tired of your stories," Colbert grunted while he began tapping Ninora's stomach.

"Not a peasant but a fine noble lady who shaves her pubes to stay pure despite being married, unlike our Governor who drew herself on me like a common unshaven slut," Aaron bragged all the way to the door. Though he did even not wait for any other reply than Colbert giving him an angry stare before he parted.

For several moments Ninora liked Colbert far more than she had used to while she thought how she could remove the Priest without anybody asking too many questions. Though then something big and heated was pressed on her vulva. Without even seeing it, she was able to guess the fleshy shroom was the tip of something very big.

"You guys want to see how this witch opens?" Colbert asked. His left hand aimed his base while his right slid to Ninora's pubes to take a hard grip. Hard enough to give a small pull to her reddish skin.

"It seems you get to enjoy her in private, it has come to my attention that we should go do some patrolling and various other guard business," Wilbert stated before he too walked to the door.

"Yeah, it seems that we have to see if we can catch something," Ronald mused while the guys waved at each other without further words. Ninora focused on his words only for a moment before a hot pulsing object was inserted into her without any ceremony. It might not have spread her as much as the fist before but the half-orc cock filled her entirely to the point it pressured her stomach.

"Well, their loss, and that means your cunt is all mine," Colbert grinned. He was almost kissing the bucket after he adjusted his hip to perfectly align with the stationary elven hole so that his hip alone would easily thrust upward into his target with minimal movement.

"And you even have pubes, please tell me you are married," Colbert inquired with a stronger tug from the green hairs. "But being some witch, I guess you are just a horny slut."