Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, will you follow my instruction?" Aaron asked.

"Yes," Ninora voiced with a sudden need to swallow. Aaron's hands landed on her thighs and slid them down to her ass. He cupped the mounds and lifted her read from the altar. Her weight was suddenly mostly carried by the ropes around her legs and shoulders.

"How does this movement feel?" Aaron asked while giving his gentle sway and ass massage. Even as Ninora's pussy was presented to him, he kept mostly looking her into the eyes.

"Strange... kind of like I'm flying... but not bad," Ninora replied. She just watched without thinking anything else how her ass was lifted even higher until Aaron slid a small but sturdy cushioned stool under. She had thought it was meant to hold some precious ceremonial objects but now it supported her nethers to be aligned with the Priest's hip.

"During this ceremony, you will address me as Holy Aaron, and I will address you as the sinner," Aaron voiced while he backed away to admire his handiwork. "Is that fine with you?"

"If it is part of the ceremony, Holy Aaron," Ninora replied. Her eyes kept following Aaron's hands and they were approaching her once again. This time his right hand landed on her thigh only to slide down on the text that was written on her.

"I can already see the things that have been cursing you with lust, you have been neglecting to shave to show your unmarried purity," Aaron voiced while his fingers slid into Ninora's pubes. He gave them only a small caress but it was enough to send and cause tingling in more than just her nethers.

"Please forgive me, I did not think it would matter... the House Patriarch told me I would complete my term first to raise my value, and I thought nobody would see before," Ninora tried to explain but then the Priest lifted his other hand to hush her. Like her excuses did not matter.

"Sinner, answer me honestly, do you like it when these are pulled?" Aaron asked while he massaged Ninora's pubes into her skin.

"Yes, I do it... whenever I touch myself," Ninora answered without even thinking about the burning shame it caused on her face. The mostly stone room was not that heated but she was more than feeling like meat being cooked.

"Good to know, what about your nipples? Do you enjoy having them pulled?" Aaron inquired next. He only gave a small tug to Ninora's pubes like he was saving that for later.

"Not really," Ninora voiced. Her horny pussy was the place she always needed to punish the most and she did not have enough hands for other places.

"What about being slapped?" Aaron asked while he looked around like he was checking out the best meaty spots to do it.

"Yes," Ninora panted while her burning shame forced her to close her eyes.

"Where and how?" Aaron asked, a very excited smile spread on his lips for a moment before he hid it.

"My nethers, I know it's weird, please help me," Ninora exclaimed and she opened her eyes just in time to see the Priest's hand move again.

"Ooh I will," Aaron voiced and he lifted the palm of his right hand and sent it down with extreme speed only to slow it down only to give a small tap on Ninora's pubic mound. But just seeing the movement of the hit in the air had been enough to jolt her body. And drool spilled on her lips along with a confused grin.

"How long did you say you had for this ceremony? Hours? The rest of the day?" Aaron asked. There was clear excitement in his tone while he soaked up Ninora's reactions to his small test.

"As long as you need, I made sure I won't be missed for a few days," Ninora replied and she was almost tilted by the wild face that manifested on the Priest's face. But it was gone so fast that she thought only seconds after she had imagined it.

"Do you mind if I take care of myself first, I promise to keep exorcising you after as long as you need," Aaron voiced with a calm charming tone. All the while his right hand gave a gentle caress to Ninora's pubes.

"If you have to," Ninora voiced without really focusing on what the Priest might have meant. But her eyes dilated when he pulled open the front of his robe to show he wore nothing under and his fleshy cock was rock hard. Even its veins almost bulged like goblin's.

"What are you doing?" Ninora uttered while Aaron took a hold of the base of his pretty sizable cock. It was not quite as sturdy as goblin's but it definitely was almost as long. He had also not shaved his blond curly pubes but Ninora was not even able to focus on that even as priests should have been the epitome of purity rituals.

"Now be honest, don't tell me you aren't letting men come in, especially if you carry a brand like this?" Aaron mused while he stepped to hover his cock over Ninora's perfectly angled pussy. All he would need to do was to grab her thighs and thrust in.

"I have, it felt so good, I can't stop thinking about it, please tell me what is wrong with me?" Ninora confessed while she closed her eyes. All the tingling and heat were getting to levels she just wanted to stop thinking about what it meant. Not to mention the messed state of her heartbeat and breathing. Even if she knew what arousal was, all of this was on another level.

"Ooh, you truly have been tainted by evil, do you want my Holy Tool to cleanse you?" Aaron asked and his tip landed on Ninora's clit. From there it slid down only to come up again. All the while confirming the wet nature of her vulva.

"I do, please cleanse me," Ninora panted and in the next moment, an almost silky half-elf penis was thrust into her soaked and swollen folds. It pushed into her depths and her walls embraced it with heat and friction.

Ninora just clenched her eyes shut even as she was also looking away while Aaron let a tilted smile spread on his lips. He more than saw and even heard the ragged breathing of the Governor from her gaping lips.

"So much lust, I don't know how long I can last," Aaron exclaimed with playful desperation. It was enough to jolt Ninora's head to look at him just when he actually began his thrusts.

"Please fight it, you are my only hope," Ninora uttered while she ended up staring at the cock sliding in and out of her with a forward-tilted head. His pubes kept pressing into her vulva and tingled her at each strike.

"Have fate in me, even if I can't last, I have ways to deal with someone like you, some you might have never even thought of," Aaron grinned and he hastened his thrusts. Despite all of his careful preparations so far, he just fucked the elf pussy like he only wanted to reach his climax.

"My fate is in your hands, please don't hold back any solution you can think of," Ninora panted. There was clear drool on her chin and her alabaster face looked even redder than her feet even as nothing was constraining her neck.

"Praise my holy cock, ask it to satisfy your lust," Aaron instructed and his right hand slid to Ninora's pubes. He began giving them a steady pull towards her navel.

"Please, holy cock, end my lust and fill me with clarity," Ninora uttered and she was rewarded by Aaron tilting his hip to apply more pressure to the top of her pussy. All the while his hand slowly pulled from her pubes hard enough to drag her vulva and clit upward.

"You are good with this, next pray my holy cum to cleanse your tainted womb," Aaron instructed and he began thrusting fast enough to have wet suction sounds reach even Ninora's ears. Her eyes were still locked on the flesh striking in and out of her.

"Holy Aaron, please cleanse me with your holy cum, my womb is so tainted, even the seed of a beast made me feel good," Ninora panted while her mind drifted to the two other men who had climaxed into her. And even as one of them had been some kind of demon god creature, it had not tainted the memory of the passably pleasant moments.

"Praise my seed in the name of the Sun King," Aaron declared and his thrusts suddenly turned into short pumps. And tingling heat was released into Ninora's folds.

"Praised be the Sun King, for delivering me this holy seed, through your fateful subject Holy Aaron," Ninora uttered while her body trembled a bit. The cock inside of her was almost melting to be part of her body. And the Priest kept massaging her folds with his length even as his member kept deflating.

"Ooh fuck that was good, you are such a lustful sinner," Aaron grinned. His left hand clamped on Ninora's thigh while his right pressed its thumb into her clit while the rest of the fingers clutched playfully into her pubes.

"I know, even in this holy ceremony, I can't stop feeling so good," Ninora voiced and for a moment she was shocked by her own words. All the while she burned to embrace everything that was within her.

"Repent, denounce your sin in the name of the Sun King," Aaron declared and he pulled hard from Ninora's pubes while he let his deflated cock escape her. And while she panted with a twisted grin, he suddenly pushed his fingers into Ninora's pussy to spread it open with both hands.

"I repent my sins, Sun King, please forgive me, release me from this curse," Ninora almost moaned while her pussy was spread open enough to even twitch her knees just a bit against their binds.

"It truly is a powerful brand, I know people who would be jealous of this," Aaron mused while he visually confirmed that all of his semen had gone away.

"What people would ever want something like this?" Ninora uttered with mild shock. All the while the Priest kept testing how deep his fingers were able to slide with ease. But then his soaked hands retreated to her thighs.

"Dark depraved sluts of the night, of course, nothing a noble mind like yours should ever associate with," Aaron explained with a gentle caress of Ninora's pubes. Like he was rewarding a pet for doing a job well.

"Right, just continue then, I authorize you to use your best method of dealing with this," Ninora voiced with a hard swallow. She kept looking at the deceptively gentle fingers all the while she wanted more from them.

"Are you telling me you need more and bigger to end your tainted lust?" Aaron asked with a slight smile. It was accompanied by another harder tug of Ninora's pubes.

"If this is not enough, then I do," Ninora gave a slight nod while her eyes tried to gain some focus.

"Tell me, with the same honestly you would afford the Sun King, the biggest cocks you have taken, were they green?" Aaron inquired. And his words alone were enough to shame and make Ninora imagine the disgustingly beautiful goblin penises.

"Yes," Ninora flared before she bit into her lower tongue. At this point her shame burned in ways she was no longer sure if it even was shame anymore.

"I see, I will go find some fateful subjects of the Sun King that are filled with purity they can cleanse you with," Aaron voiced and he headed for the door while closing his robe.

"Please hurry," Ninora uttered. Even after the Priest's hands left her, her netters kept throbbing.

"Trust me, I will," Aaron declared before the door closed behind him. Once again Ninora heard him run on the stone corridor. But before they were barely gone, the door opened again and the head of a bearded human in golden robes peeked in. He had a wide smile from the start that was not matched by Ninora's confused tilted gape.

"I won't tell anybody if you let me look until he returns," the human voiced. His shoulder was moving really fast like he was moving something behind the door.

"Please don't," Ninora uttered the first words that came to her mind.

"Heh, I guess just a peek is enough for someone as unworthy as me, I will remember this the rest of my life, Governor," the man nodded before he closed the door and left Ninora alone again with her suddenly elevated heartbeat.

"Why am I getting excited?" Ninora exclaimed but then her eyes locked on her mark. "This damn curse... I will have you cleansed... with... bigger help."

"He didn't mean... bigger cocks... I didn't ask him... to find bigger... cocks," Ninora stuttered while she kept talking to herself. Like she did not want to focus on the fact of how she was tied and where.

"Cock... hehe... I'm so fucked, by the Sun King... this is his altar," Ninora grinned and she looked up to see the metal sun above her holding up the red ropes. Her clit was almost moving her vulva while the heat failed to fade from her skin even during the break.

"This is so wrong, but he is going to cleanse me in your name, right? Sun King?" Ninora muttered but then she began hearing heavy steps from outside the door. And soon after, the door opened and the Priest led in three big orcs who wore very patched grey clothes.

"Who are they?" Ninora uttered while the orcs lined up to grin at her with their brutish green faces. Their yellow eyes burned her skin while they soaked in the well displayed and reddened elven flesh.

"Some poor souls who have been living in the shelter of the temple ever since the Governor had the houses not aligned with the East Street demolished," Aaron explained. He was slowly walking behind the altar to put Ninora between him and the orcs.

"Huh?" Ninora gasped while the grins of the orcs suddenly looked far more devilish. But it did not stop her body from being engulfed by borderline sick excitement.

"But don't worry, they promised to behave, didn't you guys?" Aaron voiced and he leaned from behind to almost whisper into Ninora's pointed ears.

"We did, as long as we get to fuck," the most eager seeming of the orcs grunted.

"I told you not to be so blunt, you are here to cleanse the Governor of her tainted lust," Aaron voiced. "So kneel and pledge in the name of the Sun King that you will fulfill this duty in utmost secrecy."

All three of the orcs knelt down without letting their eyes leave the bound elf. And neither did she look away from their grinning tusked faces.

"In the name of the Sun King, we swear to fatefully fulfill our task in secret, or may his wrath strike us into pieces," the orcs voiced barely in unison. It was an oath Ninora was very familiar with as a military commander.

"See? Won't this be exciting?" Aaron whisperer into Ninora's ears from his rear position.

"I don't think this will work," Ninora uttered, one of the orcs was grabbing the bulge in his pants and rubbing it.

"Now why would you say that?" Aaron asked. His hands slid down Ninora's back and caused her body to pulse. They trailed her hard bones and melted her flesh with tingles.

"They are here... just to fuck me," Ninora stuttered. Her eyes were locked on the orc that kept rubbing himself.

"See what you did? She has lost her fate in you, unless you convince her you are here to just cleanse her womb with pure seed, she might not even let you touch her," Aaron explained in theatrical fashion. And his hands parted from Ninora's back.

"I'm going to fuck you, even if it is the last thing I do," the most eager of the orcs flared. He stood up, rushed before Ninora, and dropped his pants. Then he took a hold of the base of his big green meat rod and aimed it down.

Ninora's eyes dilated while the awe-inspiring manhood towered over her pussy. And in the next moment, its bulged tip was kissing her vulva. But she just kept staring at it while her lips gaped wider without any thoughts.

With a feral grin, the orc pushed into Ninora's depths and her walls embraced him with heat and lack of friction. He barely sunk half of his length in before he let go of his base and dug his fingers into both of the elf's thighs.

Aaron watched from above Ninora's head how the orc plunged into her depths to soak his rod. His first proper thrust went almost fully in and on its way back, it glistened in the light. There had been a moment of worry on the Priest's face but he let it fade away after the third strike that only turned the Governor's nethers redder.

Ninora just stared at how her insides were filled over and over again with heat and pressure only for her body to burn for more. A wish for her to just be trapped into that moment suddenly formed in her mind as she did not want to deal with anything related to this moment.

"Ghraa, ghraa," the orc began roaring in a feral fashion while the veins in his body bulged. Ninora even felt that expansion with her deep grip on his cock. She had seen orcs go frenzy many times before this, but never like this.

Even as Ninora knew it would be a simple matter for her to burn the creature into dust. She had a rising urge to just surrender to him even as his roars increasingly sent saliva on her breasts and face. All the while his tip gave stronger hits into her core.

"Hii... ihii," Ninora's heavy breathing through her mouth was suddenly accompanied by high whistling-like sounds. As they echoed in her ears, the orc's assault somehow managed to become even faster. To the point she was not sure if her eyes were blurring or the green rod.

"Inghii," an especially loud breathing moan came from Ninora's lips when the Priest's hands slid again on her back. This time they went down from her neck and to her sides. But she barely focused on them until the fingers reaches below her breasts and cupped both of them.

Index fingers pressed into Ninora's erect nipples to play with them while the rest of the jointed explorers secured their massaging grip on her. At first, his index fingers just rotated on the nipples but then they began applying pressure to push them in.

"Ask this subject to cum, ask him to cleanse your tainted womb with his fateful seed," Aaron breathed into Ninora's neck before he kissed it. His nose pushed her ponytail to a side while his lips and tongue found their mark. The line of bones on her back. And he traced them with glee.

"Please, ighii, cum, I-I can't, hiii, take," Ninora gasped between her whistling moans. The Priest suddenly felt cold in comparison to her. Even the hands that dug into her breasts were almost ice cold in comparison to the heat that wanted to burst out of her.

A memory from the start of Ninora's training in fire magic came into her mind. Before a new mage gained a certain level of mastery, there was a certain risk that they could not control their destructive magic and in some extreme cases burst into flames from within. That memory suddenly engulfed her.

"Explode, ighii, I'm going to ghiii, explode," Ninora moaned while her eyes tilted upwards. Despite all of the heat, the juices in her pussy and chin had not evaporated. In fact, there was more than enough of it to soak the orc's balls and drip down her ass and onto the small padded altar chair that was keeping up her rear. It truly was made of sturdy wood as it endured the impacts of the orcish assault.

Like encouraged by Ninora's words, Aaron pulled her breasts wide harder all the while his tongue kept massaging her neck. But the orc just kept going like all that he saw was a hole to unload into. And unloading was something even his enduring penis was going to do with the wild mating pace of his hip.

The orc's hands lifted Ninora's hip up just from her thighs while his thrusts caused echoing slaps from Ninora's ass. And the ropes still perfectly adjusted to the lift, but the moment heat exploded within Ninora, there was no way she was going to adjust to that.

"Boom," Ninora grinned with twisted eyes before she gagged her tongue out with a spat of saliva on her breasts that Aaron immediately rubbed into the mounds. But the expanding heat was the only thing Ninora was able to focus on. She looked at her stomach to grow a slight bulge while the orc kept thrusting, all the while she expected her body to burst into flames at any moment and she did not even want to stop it.

But no matter how long Ninora waited, the orc just kept thrusting and even the heat began to lessen. By the time focus returned into Ninora's eyes, even the brute's cock had begun to deflate. All the while her clit kept throbbing and the Priest's hands kept playing.