Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No explosion?" Ninora uttered with a twisted grin while she stared at her still throbbing pussy embrace the green meat. But in the next moment, the orc's reckless thrusting caused his length to slip out and splat on top of her pubic mound. Seeing the soft soaked green mass only made Ninora's grin more twisted. But there was no sign of the abundant load of seed that must have been shot within her.

"Graah," the orc gave one last satisfied roar before he stumbled backward with a wicked grin. Then he turned around and rushed to the door and along the corridor.

"Don't tell me that was not enough for you? I sure love your appetite," Aaron whispered. Ninora tilted her head to reply something but then her pointed ear was surrounded by hungry lips. It caused yet another new and strange tingle to burn her body with pleasure. Extreme pleasure she was growing increasingly familiar with.

"We won't be killed, right?" one of the remaining orcs uttered. While the other just kept rubbing his pants while staring at the bound female.

"Not if you appease our governor, next one may come and show her his cock," Aaron instructed and the orc who was not touching himself stood up. He walked forward before he dropped his pants to show his towering green rod before the wet elven pussy.

"What say you? Will you forgive him?" Aaron asked but Ninora just kept staring at the delicious green meat. She did not know what she should say, if anything she should be the one asking for forgiveness to find something so beastly appealing.

"It seems she is hesitant, take your cock and smack it into her pussy while you ask for forgiveness," Aaron instructed. And the orc and Ninora both recognized the perverted version of the altar ritual.

A grin spread on the orc's lips and he took a hold of the base of his cock. Then he aimed with his tip above the pussy and did an experimental slap down with his hand and hip. It barely had any strength but it did send a pulse from Ninora's clit up her body.

"In the name of the Sun King, I ask for forgiveness," the orc boomed. He rested his rod on top of Ninora's mound while he spoke before he lifted his tool for another strike. He repeated that action ten times, and after each time, his strike became better by multiple metrics. The last ones had even caused Ninora to gasp and spill juices from her heavily swollen pussy.

"He seems sincere, will you grant him the right to enter you, and wash your womb with his seed?" Aaron inquired. He was acting like nothing in the world would make him bored of playing with Ninora's breasts.

Ninora did not want to reply in case she would utter something extremely weird or dumb again. Instead, she just began to nod while the orc kept his cock like a spear to threaten her pussy.

"You have been forgiven, the Governor has invited you to fuck her horny elven cunt," Aaron declared and his word choices jolted Ninora. But not as much as when the orc plunged deep into her to burn the rest of her senses with the help from her devastated folds.

Once the orc began his task, he almost showed as little mercy as the first of his kind inside the elastic elven walls. But his thrusts were far more focused and he lacked the wild anger in his eyes that would drive him to frenzy. Instead, he used Ninora almost like any hole that would fit his considerable tool.

Even as the assault was not as feral as the last one, Ninora still stared at the cock plunge into her with such focus that her eyes almost crossed in the middle. All the while there was no depth her body did not accept the forceful green intruder. And his strikes even managed to bulge the spot under her navel even more than the last one.

This time the Priest spoke even less like he was too enamored to consume the back of Ninora's neck. All the while she was burning with the desire of not wanting to think. Her body was a mess that was filled with desires and pleasure and she knew it was wrong. The elven noble had no idea where the strange magic of her brand started and where her own lust began. And some part of her did not even want to know since those answers might just humiliate her even more.

Once the heat exploded within Ninora, she just closed her eyes and let it happen until the orc pulled away. He did so with one last smack of her pussy with his surprisingly soft flaccid penis. And she almost wanted to ask him to do it again.

"Now, the last one," Aaron mused but the orc just kept kneeling

"I came," the third orc uttered. He had clearly been rubbing himself through his pants a bit too hard the whole time. There were even visible wet marks on his grey pants.

"It's fine, I think... they should just leave," Ninora uttered with her ragged breathing.

"As you wish," Aaron voiced and he waved the orcs to leave with Ninora's breasts.

"Governor, I have been starving lately, can I have some food or coin?" the orc who had just unloaded into Ninora voiced.

"What?" Ninora uttered.

"You liked it, didn't you, it would be only right for you to show your generosity for the help they gave you," Aaron whispered into Ninora's ears. "Did you bring some money with you?"

"I did, in the pocket of my robes," Ninora nodded towards her folded clothes at the side table.

"You heard her," Aaron nodded and the orc went for the robe. He lifted it up and felt it to find the pouch. All the while the underwear hidden within fell to the floor. Ninora watched it with a sudden moment of borderline horror even after all that had happened. But the orc just took the gold pouch from the robe and placed the messed-up fabric back on the desk. He began waking with the whole pouch to the door but Ninora did not really feel like she should interrupt him after all that had happened.

When the last orc reached and grabbed Ninora's underwear and headed for the door, she almost shouted after him. But in the end, she just let him leave. Once the door closed, Aaron finally let go of her breasts and walked to face her soaked pussy.

"Such a dirty slut, the Sun King would be ashamed to know one of his nobles offered herself to savage servants," Aaron declared and he held his right first above Ninora's crotch. "As your punishment, warm my fist until you are satisfied."

"Wait, what are you doing?" Ninora flared. There was no gape in her pussy even as it was still as swollen as when the orc had fucked her.

"Don't tell me you can take orc cock just fine but a fist is a no no?" Aaron irked and he pressed his knuckles into Ninora's vulva. It was something she had done many times to herself but suddenly she did not really want it to happen. Like the Priest was someone she should hate.

"With this slut brand, I doubt there is anything you would not enjoy," Aaron mused and he gave a gentle stroke to the purple text. "You must have paid a lot of money to have such a powerful brand, even the whores at the capital would be jealous."

"What did you call it?" Ninora uttered even as several pieces of the puzzle began clicking in place in her mind.

"I have played by your desires so far, so now it is my turn, do you mind if I write governor slut somewhere on your body?" Aaron asked while his gentle smile was gaining a bit more wicked tone.

"You can't mean," Ninora uttered while her eyes locked into her brand. Aaron seemingly ignore it and simply grabbed from her clit to give it a pull and a twist.

"You sick twisted slut, beg me to fist you in the name of the Sun King," Aaron voiced and he kept twisting Ninora's clit to the moment flames burst all around her body and burned away the rope in seconds. Then she jolted to her feet even as she had to take support from the altar to stay up the first few seconds.

"This is just ordinary rope?" Ninora exclaimed. She was barely able to see even the dust beside the dark marks on the altar stone.

"It's very expensive, and imported," Aaron exclaimed. He had fallen to sit on the floor and he still held his hands up to cover his face. The slight fear of death on his features was clearly not pretended.

"You said you knew what this was?" Ninora uttered like she needed one more confirmation. Slut brands were done with magic and should be easier to detect than curses. So if what she had was a slut brand of some kind, it was one made by some dark depraved god or entity. Not that that realization changed anything.

"Yeah, a slut brand, every whore I know has one like it," Aaron stated with mild terror. "But you can't blame me of anything, you were the one who came here to offer sex, and even begged to find some guys with bigger cocks."

"I did not... ooh... hehe," Ninora flared but then she began to laugh almost hysterically when she thoughts she had paid a couple of orcs to fuck her. Like they were the whores. But then she stopped and aimed a sharp stare at the Priest.

"Get out, I'm going to dress," Ninora flared. For a moment the Priest looked like he was going to obey but then he turned around.

"I want four gold for that rope," Aaron declared with a confident tone that shattered the moment flames burst around Ninora and began snaking their way towards him.

"Get them from that orc, he has more than enough," Ninora flared after Aaron who did not even look back when he lunged out of the door. After that, Ninora just dressed her robe and left without wanting to think anything else.

** * **

After the failure with the Sun King's priest, Ninora had gone and visited a brothel. The specialist mage there had thought the masked governor just had a nice tattoo and asked if she wanted it enhanced to cause pleasure. And after that, the guy at the tattoo parlor had spent several expensive removal potions just to fail at removing the mark. So now the increasingly tilted elven noble was standing naked in her office while three goblins were preparing the perverse clay statue for their ritual. And Zakul had just finished licking her brand to make sure what it was.

"You just want to fuck... right?" Ninora muttered at the kneeling goblins. They were as naked as her as the ritual had demanded it. The windows and the door of the office were heavily barricaded by all the movable furniture and the clay statue on its stone slab had been dragged to the middle of the room. The muscular goblins had been extremely effective at setting everything up to the point Ninora almost gained some fate in their ability.

"Zakul is always ready to fuck but can Mighty Ninora stay silent while Zakul focuses to summon the spirit of the Hole Goddess," the goblin declared. All the while he kept smacking his forehead into the ground with loud slaps.

"Right, just what did I expect, ooh right, I did not," Ninora muttered. Eventually, the goblins were done with their bows and Zakul waved the others to approach the statue, they immediately slapped their cocks on its head and ass and began to fuck. For several seconds it looked like the clay woman was going to crumple just from the wild pace to the two but to Ninora's surprise, it did not happen. Instead, the creatures just spit-roasted the clay like it was an actual woman. And Ninora had to resist an urge to let out a hysteric giggle while she saw how transparent liquid began dripping down the statue's legs and chin.

"Mighty Ninora, the Hole Goddess is pleased with the offering and you may now partake in her cleansing nectar," Zakul declared. Ninora looked at his waving hand and the statue multiple times before she took steps forward.

"This better work... or I'm burning everything," Ninora threatened while she fell to her knees. Then by supported by her hands, she pushed her head under the statue's stomach. The goblin was fucking its pussy so fast the nectar was spilling on her face before she even reached the stream on the clay thigh. So Ninora just clenched her teeth despite looking at the sliding rod until one of the drops slid on her lips and tasted sweet.

Ninora licked her lips only to gain more of the exotic nectar onto her tongue. And her senses found it delicious regardless of its source. And so she reached with her tongue and began licking the oddly soft clay thigh in earnest.

"What are you doing?" Ninora flared when Zakul's twisted pointed ears brushed into her inner thighs.

"Zakul needs to observe corruption, so Mighty Ninora does not drink too much," the goblin explained with nods that only added to the brushes into her thighs. "Drink too much and cock go crazy hard and need to fuck until you cum."

"Just fuck me, you sick pervert," Ninora flared before she almost bit into the statue. The longer she drank, the gentler her lips became like she was servicing an actual woman.

"Zakul can't resist fucking Mighty Ninora anymore, Zakul will fuck," the goblin declared. Then he simply lifted up, aimed his cock, and slammed it into Ninora's vulva. She barely jolted from it even as the first strike reached her inner gate.

Zakul's hands clamped around Ninora's hip before he began his assault with loud slaps. In seconds he was striking Ninora almost as recklessly as the two other goblins were doing to the statue. But she just panted harder while she tried to reach higher on the clay thigh.

Ninora was able to see the cock striking above her and barely dripping most of the sweet nectar on her face. So she was filled with an urge to get to a better angle even if it mean licking the veined green meat. And she hesitated only moments before she fell to her side even as it mean that Zakul would either fall with her or let go.

"Mighty Ninora should not drink too much, Zakul will check, once Zakul cums," the goblin grunted while he kept clinging on Ninora's hip even as his new sideways fucking angle was far more awkward than before. But lucky for him she let him push her legs until he was able to sink most of his cock into her again.

"Don't tell me what to do, I have never been denied... of such delicious nectar," Ninora panted, she was almost reaching the cock above her. And with one last stretch, she managed to land her tongue on it. After that, every thrust in sent a wave of nectar on her face.

"Once I have enough, I will have you, bottle it, just its taste is divine," Ninora panted between her long licks. "I will be rich, if this also, cleanses curses."

"Only those seeking to serve the Hole Goddess should drink without restraint," rang in Ninora's ears but she did not stop. Her fingers dug into the clay thighs and her nose pressed into what served as the statue's clit.

"Zakul will cum soon, Zakul will check mark soon," the goblin voiced. He still kept hugging Ninora's hip even as it mean he was almost being crushed by her tilted back in her quest for the nectar.

"Just shut up... wait. Why is my hair green? What the hell?" Ninora uttered and she jolted away from under the statue. During her rapid retreat, Zakul unleashed the torrent of his seed on the floor while she examined every part of her body.

"Zakul has failed, did not notice how Mighty Ninora drank too much, will let Mighty Ninora fuck him until she is satisfied," the goblin exclaimed. It took only one look into the mirror for Ninora to see how her hair and eyes were green, along with her pubes.

"You are dead, you are all dead," Ninora flared while green fire burst into existence all around her. But that shocked her more than anybody else.

"The mark is gone," Zakul uttered. And even as Ninora was more than able to see that the purple text was gone, her focus went into her magic.

"Why is my fire green?" Ninora uttered and she shook her hands like it would correct the green orb of fire on her palm. A wide grin spread on her lips and she lunged at Zakul, but even as she pressed the green orb into his face, there was not even smoke.

"Why aren't you... burning," Ninora uttered with an increasingly hysterical grin. Like she was losing her ability to take anything seriously despite trying to do so.

"Green flames only burn those who won't accept the Way of Hole Goddess," Zakul nodded. Ninora rubbed his wrinkly cheek for several seconds before she retreated again.

"I can't be seen like this... I don't even know what kind of heresy this is," Ninora uttered when she again began looking at the mirror. She pressed her orb of fire into the carpet but that also did not burn.

"What can I do... I can't even burn anything... what is the point of this green fire?" Ninora stuttered.

"Zakul will tell Mighty Ninora a secret, you need to focus to burn things," the goblin nodded and a moment later green flames spread on the floor carpet.

"Don't fucking burn my carpet, do you have any idea how expensive that was?" Ninora flared and the green flames faded away and left behind only mild burn marks.

"Zakul just wanted to teach," the goblin pouted. In the next moment, Ninora crawled to him even as it meant partly kneeling in the pool of his slimy cum that was mixed with the carpet. But she did not seem to care or notice.

"Turn my hair back," Ninora flared while her finger dug into the goblin's thick green neck. But no matter how hard she tried to strangle him, his leather-like skin barely gave in. But that only encouraged her to try harder even as it mean pressing his skin and pulse into her memory.

"Zakul has no idea, Zakul has never seen none goblin drink too much before, makes goblins want to fuck even trees and dirt, no idea what happens to elfs," Zakul voiced while Ninora kept failing to strangle him. "But maybe if Mighty Ninora prays and asks the Hole Goddess, she will help you."

"Pray? To a... Hole Goddess? Me, noble chosen being who shares... her eyes and hair with the Sun King," Ninora flared but then began to stutter while she focused back on the mirror. Her fingers parted from the goblin's neck and she sat on the cum stained carpet.

"Do not think I will trust you again... all you want is to fuck me again and again and again... I have to solve this... myself," Ninora muttered. She scrambled to her feet and dressed up into her military uniform in seconds. With her visor down, nothing about her looked that different from usual.

After Ninora had gotten the goblins to mostly fix her office and undo the barricade, she summoned her guards to drag them back into the prison. Then she collapsed on her chair and began thinking just how fucked she was and in what ways.

** * **

A few weeks had passed since Ninora changed one deranged curse to another. And even as she had managed to only be seen in her visor helmet, even her soldiers had begun looking at her strangely. And not entirely because of the rumors of her fucking a goblin. She had also not been threatening to burn anybody since her green tainted flames would have definitely caused even more questions.

Ninora had even tried to cut her hair or bleach or dye it but the green strands just either grew back in hours or seemingly consumed the other colors. And there were no such tricks she could use to deal with her eyes and she did not exactly want to test if those grew back.

So while Ninora kept going through her constantly shrinking list of options that did not include asking help from an entity that was called the Hole Goddess, she ended up sanding on a narrow alley. She wore a black robe with a hood and a mask. A get-up that was oddly common in that part of the town even before the sunset.

Ninora gave a hard knock on an unmarked door. The only reason she knew it was the right one was due to the notes from the previous governor. Notes that she had found while she had thoroughly explored the castle's vaults of anything useful. Apparently, a certain shady merchant had connections and the ability to acquire many things, illegal or dangerous.

After several seconds, a hatch opened on the door and the yellow eyes of an orc began staring at Ninora. He said nothing but he was clearly waiting for something. The notes had said there was a phrase unique to each client but for various reasons, she did not want to use the one given to the last governor.