Cursed Nympho Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that make any sense?" Ninora flared. She began imagining what the soldier would look like in a fire. Especially since he still had his pants down.

"How does it make any sense you let a goblin cum inside of you," the soldier shrugged. Despite his cock not being as appealing to Ninora as the goblin's, she had some trouble looking away.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work, I'm going to burn you," Ninora stated. The cock really did not look as bad to her as only seconds ago, and for a moment she thought that getting used to it was all she needed.

"Risk I'm willing to take, now show me your beautiful pussy. I don't mind if it's stained," the soldier voiced and Ninora just lifted her hem to show her nethers. Along with the slimy white stains down her inner thighs. Though despite that sight, the soldier walked towards her with enough speed to make her back into the wall by reflex.

Ninora just looked away while the man pressed his tip into her pubic mound and slid it down. He specially rubbed it into her still erect clit. And even as it did not make her as mesmerized as the goblin cock, it still kept her breathing ragged.

"Don't tell me this is all goblin cum?" the soldier asked. Ninora's fists were clutching her hem up above her navel and he used the opportunity to slide his leather-gloved hand up her stomach.

"Shut up and just.. do what you need to do," Ninora gritted, she was almost managing to press her left cheek into the stone wall. And her pointed ear was heated enough to make the stone feel freezing. And it barely helped with her heat even when she pressed her ass against the wall.

The human was around Erina's height so it was easy for him to match her hip height, especially since her knees were bending to the sides almost like by instinct. And so without even removing his helmet, the man leveraged his cock into the tight elven pussy from below.

Ninora just kept looking away and clenching her teeth all the while the smooth and soft rod of heat explored her depths. It definitely did not stretch her to her limits and it almost felt like something was missing. A sensation that confused her more than anything else as the goblin had fucked her so fast that she had barely managed to think about what she had felt.

Slowly but surely Ninora tilted her head a bit to see down. Despite the soldier's fast thrusts, his assault was almost like a massage, one that was even softer than her own knuckles were. But her thoughts were interrupted by him sliding his right hand up and squeezing her more than a handful left breast with his leather glove.

"Nice tits," the soldier commented while his other hand slid up to let him grip from both of Ninora's mounds. And give them a playful spread with a slight twist. The leather burned her skin but not as much as the cock did to her nethers. It was not like fire was scorching her skin but more like if her magical flames were caressing her with rough love.

"This is not working," Ninora gritted as she just felt normal arousal, just like when she masturbated by alone. And even as she was willing to admit the cock was able to please her, it was not making her obsessed over it or anything. So she let go of her hem but it did not even slow down the cock pleasuring itself into her hot and swollen folds.

"Let me teach you a trick, hold your and up like this," the soldier voiced like he ignored Ninora. But he let go of her right breast and formed a V-sign with his index and middle fingers.

"Like this?" Ninora muttered while she lifted her hand to hold the V-sign next to her head. Just like the man had done. She did not especially want to play along with any silly games. But she also did not have any urges to fight against him, so she went along with it.

"Now the other hand," the soldier nodded and Ninora did as she was told. Though the level of visible disdain on her heated face had multiplied. She was rewarded by having both of her breasts grabbed again and squeezed upward.

"What is the purpose of this?" Ninora flared while she began imagining how the soldier would burst into flames at any moment. But for several moments he did not reply and simply plunged harder into her nethers.

"Hold still, I will cum soon," the soldier voiced. Ninora's eyes dilated like she had again forgotten how men came at the end of sex. And the memory of the goblin flooding her came to her in greater detail than even during the act that had almost melted her.

"Scum, don't you dare, I will burn you," Ninora panted while her mind thought how this man desired her so much he was willing to die. Her pulse managed to heighten just from her arousal all the while her clit throbbed against the man's tilted length.

"And still you accept my gift, my beautiful angel of perversion," the soldier voiced and he leaned in for a kiss. Ninora just gaped her lips while he sucked in her tongue. A pulse of more than just heat surged into her womb and her hands trembled with their pose only a moment before they fell down.

For several seconds Ninora thought she was in flames that she did not want to escape from but then the soldier before her distorted. A wide grin of a purple demonic face was before her and in the next moment, it was gone. And as she looked around, there were no signs of any soldier or demon of any kind.

A twisted grin spread to Ninora's lips while her hands reached for her stomach. It pulsed and burned along with her pussy and she knew there was something. Something had formed there. And when she lifted her hem enough, she saw what she knew to already be there."

"Angel of perversion," Ninora uttered the purple text that had appeared on her lower stomach. It was done with fancy letters and almost looked like art. Her fingers tried to dig into the already reddened skin but the mark was just like the rest of her flesh. And she did not even notice how all signs of semen had faded from her skin.

"How dared... that demon, I will burn you to death," Ninora flared and she charged up the stairs and into the courtyard. But she froze despite her heated body when she was faced by Captain Wilbert and several other guards. The Captain had clearly been briefed by something but he immediately turned to face the disheveled elf.

"Governor, for what do I... owe this pleasure?" Wilbert voiced. He clearly stole a glance along Ninora's body even as he looked into her golden eyes.

"Did you see anybody coming out?" Ninora voiced. She locked her eyes on the other soldiers who had their visors lifted, not that she could recognize them just from their eyes. And unlike the soldiers before, all of them had their rank and other markings on, and they carried their rifles.

"Not since I saw a group of soldiers leave a quarter-hour ago, why do you ask?" Wilbert voiced. The solid professionalism in his tone was even making Ninora calm down.

"Just forget it," Ninora muttered.

"Aren't you cold like that?" one of the nearby soldiers asked with an almost straight face. Wilbert sent him a glance but he did not say anything.

"What?" Ninora uttered and she looked down to see her nipples shine through her nightgown. After that, she just swallowed hard and rushed into her room.

** * **

A few days had passed since Ninora gained her mysterious mark. None of the mages she had consulted had noticed anything unusual about her, then again she had not even shown them her mark out of pure shame. Not even the most sophisticated magical detection tools seemed to detect anything near on her.

And so Ninora had no other choice but to admit the magic was something related to the one the goblins used. And so she had marched to meet the shaman in full battle gear once again. And by that meaning actual battle this time, so she wore her helmet visor down and the rest of her uniform when she entered the cell.

"Zakul is ready to deliver more virile seed for Mighty Ninora," the goblin declared before the door even closed behind Ninora like he recolonized her just from the way her uniform aligned with her shapes.

"Shut up, not why I'm here. You are a shaman, so you know about curses, right?" Ninora commanded while she marched to face the goblin. He was still tied to hang from hands and feet but someone had given him a new sack.

"Zakul knows about many things," the goblin nodded.

"What about curse marks," Ninora voiced. She was not even looking at the goblin as she was not sure she would be able to stop her eyes from wandering.

"Zakul would need to see to know," the goblin nodded. His words were slower than usual like he tried to interpret the meaning behind the elf's words.

"I will show it only for a few seconds, be ready to see it," Ninora gritted her teeth without moving closer. Her hands trailed to her hip and dug under her jacket and undershirt. Before coming here, she had practiced this multiple times before a mirror, all the while thinking if the goblin would really ask to see it. And would it really be less humiliating to show it to that feral creature than to any member of a civilized race.

"One, two, three, four, five," Ninora counted after she showed her lower stomach and the purple text to the goblin. Just like with her practice, the line of skin only showed the text, and even her panties were hidden by her pants.

"Zakul needs to see closer to be sure, to feel energies," the goblin exclaimed and he tried to bend his neck closer even as it had no hope of reaching across the room.

"You have an idea of what it is?" Ninora flared and she hid her stomach.

"Zakul thinks it is god magic, strange cursed god magic," the goblin nodded. Now that Ninora looked at him, she more than saw the bulge in his sack.

"You know how to remove it?" Ninora asked and she almost turned around not to imagine just how hard the creature was. Though she utterly failed at that when the image of his rigid cock came into her mind.

"Only another god can remove things from other gods, to the Mighty Hole Goddess it would be easy," Zakul declared. The elf's sideways move let him burn the shape of her perky ass into his memory as the mound was only covered by tight red uniform pants.

"How could she remove it?" Ninora uttered even as there was no way she would let herself seek any kind of help from such a deranged god. All she should need was the grace of the Sun King, the living god of her people.

"With the Ceremony of Hole Worship, if Mighty Ninora drinks the Hole Nectar that will flow during the ceremony, she will be cleansed," the goblin explained but Ninora barely heard his perverse words after the first phrases.

"Right, I will have to... think about that," Ninora uttered while she tried to imagine what the goblin even meant. "But first, I think I will try the temple."

"Let Zakul touch or lick the mark first to be sure, to feel the energies," the goblin's drooling tongue was the last thing Ninora needed to see for her to rush out of the cell and go get ready to visit the temple.

** * **

Ninora had come to the local temple of the Sun King in simple white robes as a sign of her seeking guidance. As the Governor, an acolyte immediately guided her to a small altar room where the highest-ranked priest was waiting for her.

"Governor, please come and stand before the Sun King's grace," were the words that greeted Ninora. She knew the Priest Aaron from before due to official ceremonies and such. One more reason why she had an urge to stroke nervously at her ponytail that was over her shoulder.

For a moment Ninora just looked at the simple stone altar that dominated the room. On it were two golden pillars of the Sun King and his yellow sun was attached to be supported by both of the sturdy pillars. But even in its presence, the elven noble was not sure if the supposed living god of her people actually had the power to help her. Let alone one of his servants who had the honor of being assigned to such a remote outpost city.

"How may this humble servant of our king serve you this day," Aaron voiced while Ninora slowly walked before the altar, and to his side. He wore a simple yellow robe and his golden hair was tied behind his back. but he also had green eyes as a sign of being a half-elf.

"I'm just going to say it, I have been cursed by a dark god," Ninora stated. It was either this or the deranged goblin, nothing else she had tried had helped her in any way.

"We all have times like that, and sometimes the marks go deeper than even the best of us can handle, but don't worry, I'm here to offer guidance as much as you need," Aaron voiced after a pause. He had a calm tone even as his eyes kept examining the Governor's elegant side profile.

"You mean you know about the marks?" Ninora exclaimed and she looked directly at the Priest who had an almost human but still an ageless face. Both of them could have passed to be in their twenties with ease if they had aged like humans.

"I do not know about yours, but if you wish to share them with me, I would be glad to assist you," Aaron nodded with a gentle smile. His hands adjusted his robe a bit like he needed to hide something growing under it. But whatever arousal he had gained so far, it paled in a matter of moments when Ninora lifted her hem.

Aaron's lips gaped open while his eyes followed Ninora's hands to reveal her long shapely legs. She did not stop until her white panties were shown along with the mark on her stomach. She kept looking away while the Priest stared into her nethers.

"By the Sun King, I did not expect that," Aaron uttered with a slight smile. He even stepped back a bit to have a better angle to stare at all Ninora's lower body had to show him.

"You can't handle it? Is it too much for you?" Ninora voiced. Her heart was suddenly drumming her ears while her breathing grew louder. The Priest even saw her stomach move a bit due to her deep breaths.

"I would not say that, even if this is highly unusual, I'm willing to go along My Governor's wishes," Aaron voiced after a quick lick of his lips. He adjusted his stance and face like he was getting ready to resume his role as a priest.

"Can you cleanse this taint from my body or not?" Ninora flared. She looked at the Priest only for a moment before she was forced to look away by his calm demeanor.

"As you wish, how far are you willing to go? Would you be willing to have me bind you on this altar until I have driven the evil mark from your body?" Aaron inquired with a deceptively calm tone even as Ninora still kept holding her hem up.

"I'm willing, bind me as much as you need, I can stay as long as you need to cleanse me," Ninora declared and she finally dropped down her hem.

"Nice, I will go fetch... the ceremonial rope of cleansing, please strip while you wait for my return, I will be back, very quickly," Aaron voiced and his steps hurried towards the door.

"If that is what you... instruct," Ninora uttered while her eyes followed after the Priest.

"By the Sun King, just you wait, I will be instructing you, very thoroughly," Aaron replied while he opened the door.

"Very well, I shall prepare myself," Ninora voiced. Once the door closed, she heard the Priest run on the stone floor outside even through the heavy door.

And so with a heavy swallow, Ninora grabbed her hem again and this time pulled it over her shoulders. Then she folded it on a side desk before removing her white panties and bra. At first, she placed them on top of her robe but then she hid them under it.

"This better work... or I have to punish... him," Ninora almost panted while she walked before the altar. Her hands trailed to cover her purple brand like it was the most shameful part of her body.

For several moments, Ninora just stared at her body through the gap between her breasts. All the while her brain tried to think while she realized the signs of arousal kept getting stronger. And as it happened, she thought this could all be another trap by some strange demon. It triggered her to think of any way she could test the Priest but only the weird v-sign came to her mind. Nobody she had asked about it had known what it had meant.

A knock came to the door and Aaron asked through it, "I have returned with the ceremonial rope, are you ready, My Governor."

"I'm ready, please enter," Ninora voiced, her right hand lifted with the V-sign to the side of her face while her left kept covering the mark. She had meant to ask about the mark right away but her lips froze when she saw the Priest carry in a large roll of thick red rope.

Aaron just smiled at Ninora while he walked past her and placed the rope on the end of the main altar of the room. She did not turn to face him and he simply inspected her rear several seconds before he broke the silence.

"I hope you are ready, I'm not going to hold back just because you are the governor," Aaron mused. He was more than able to see the reddish hue Ninora's skin was gaining.

"I'm ready, just do what you must to lift my curse," Ninora replied. She finally let her right hand fall to her side. Almost like she had forgotten the sign for several moments.

"Very well then, sit on the altar and let me tie you up... for the ceremony," Aaron voiced and he took hold from the end of the rope and began preparing it with his hands.

"Right," Ninora uttered while her mind failed to even imagine what the Priest was planning to do. But still, she stepped back and sat on the lukewarm stone. It barely bothered her heated skin and the contrast almost felt pleasant.

"Let me guide you, I promise we won't start until you are bound comfortably," Aaron's calming priestly tone stated. He walked behind the altar and leaned to reach Ninora's left hand. He felt it down before he gently pulled it backward.

Without even focusing on it, Ninora had sat on the middle of the altar so that the two golden pillars of the Sun King were straight behind her shoulders. Aaron's hands guided her to lean backward and take a hold of both of the pillars. Once her arms were aligned with them, the Priest began circling the rope to tie her with a gentle and experienced touch.

The rope itself was made of silky and comfortable smoothness and Ninora had no idea such a rope had even existed. Once the Priest had locked her arms into the pillars, he also made sure her ponytail was not tangled with anything and he pulled it from her shoulder to be behind her. Then he moved before her with the end of the rope. And for a moment he just inspected the way he had tied the rope even under her armpits like it would need to carry her.

"It's not squeezing your hands too much, would you say you are comfortable?" Aaron asked and Ninora sifted her hands. The circled rope was mostly just forcing her to keep her hands aligned with the pillars and she had room to sway them a bit.

"Very comfortable, it feels... nice, Is this some holy artifact that houses the Sun King's power?" Ninora almost stuttered with her blushed face. So far, the Priest had just caressed her hands but it had felt so much more.

"I'm glad you like it, it was very hard to acquire this far in the north," Aaron nodded and he took hold of Ninora's left leg. She barely noticed how her lips gaped while she stared at the Priest's work with increasingly ragged breathing. Not only did he lift her leg but he tested how easy it was to push to frame her torso.

With an approving smile, Aaron stretched Ninora's leg so that her knee was to the side of her breasts. Then he began applying the rope. It was tied just under her knee and connected to a rope that had been flung over the sturdy golden sun above the pillars. The thick wrinkly flames radiating from the orb served as the perfect hooks for the rope.

Once done with the left leg, Aaron did the same process to Ninora's right. He only backed away when her legs were perfectly spread to present her reddish pussy along with the rest of her torso for optimal viewing pleasure.