All Comments on 'D is for Dragonfruit'

by KMcT

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enjoyed the story......yet.....I'm always unsettled by the 'set up to fail' dynamic, but hey-that's just me. And....was 'bitch' necessary? They were rocking fine without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Loved it, but 6*4=24

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW :)

Loved it. I just loved it .

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgatealmost 7 years ago
Worried

The chilli sauce worried me - bad enough to rub it on but to push it deep inside by having sex - is that even safe? As someone who gets thrush quite easily this element was too much for me!

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 3 years ago

Great little story, I actually found this coz I had a sudden urge to search 'deep heat' as a tag - you were the only one that came up! I was wondering about a story about it put on a man's parts, but yours was fine :)

On that note, I wonder if it was intentional to understate the effects of those chemicals so much? Last comment someone expressed concern about putting chilli sauce inside the vagina, well, yeah that would be excruciatingly painful and unsafe in ways I'm sure I can't imagine.

Readers, understand that in a fantasy like this it is common to have it a little unrealistic in order to just focus on the eroticism of the concept itself. Please don't actually put chilli sauce in places like that for real! And with any experimentation like this, put it in non-sensitive areas first and wait 20 minutes, to gauge your personal reaction to the substance.

Personally I would have preferred realism, and I think it would have had more impact this way. Not by killing the girl with agony, but by dialling back the application a bit. You could have him drastically dilute the sauce to make it a more psychological torture. And not let the deep heat get inside her either. I can't even imagine it on the inner labia/clitoris/anus - if applied to the outer labia it would probably end up making the really sensitive areas burn plenty enough just from proximity. I got curious once and put a little on my scrotum and it was rather hellish. Manageable, but not really sexy I guess.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party to make suggestions, but I'm only doing so because I enjoyed the story and it got me thinking :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKMcT@KMcT
I've written a couple of stories for friends and playmates but I've never tried posting them publicly before. I hope you enjoy them, any constructive feedback would be welcome as I'm still learning. The Alphabet series is based on scenes I was playing with a friend at the time.