All Comments on 'Daisy's Retraining Pt. 01'

by MissTeachers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write more, it's really good. They should cut her hair really short, sort of to humiliate her for her misbehavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start.....

It doesn't sound as if our Daisy has been 'broken' More humiliation? More exposure? More invasive control? Lovely that NONE of the "Staff" appears to be approachable or merciful.... quite the contrary! No reason for the Institution to be staffed by women only, is there? Waiting for Chapter 2!! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great to see a show off so firmly put in their place. It will be good to see how she is punished and humbled as her sentence continues.

pip46pip46over 4 years ago
Great story

Just the story I have been looking for. Please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An arrogant young thing brought back to her senses and being firmly put in her place as the naughty little girl she is. I'm sure there is plenty of opportunity for more uniform humiliations, hard labor and childish punishments as befits her naughty behavior. As well as hopefully a nice short punishment haircut a much under utilised punishment to degrade and embarrass a spoilt and entitled young woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous