All Comments on 'Daisy's Retraining Pt. 06'

by MissTeachers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this - young spoilt know it all women put in their place and treated as schoolgirls to be re-educated with close supervision and punishment for any violation. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think an institution such as this would be of great benefit of companies to improve the performance of their staff. I am sure there are many young women such as Daisy who would benefit from a period of strict school discipline. I would suggest that all members of the school should appear in public dressed in their dress and school cardigans as a humiliation for them and a lesson for those seeing them as to the consequences of misbehaviour and underperformance. I am sure Daisy will improve her efforts when returning to work and I am assume she will start in a more junior role and have to work hard to demonstrate that she is deserving of a return to her previous level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent schoolgirl punishment for young women

The endless uniform humiliation , severe corporal punishment, hard labor and reform school regime are well described. I wonder whether Daisy will find her sentence extended yet again and again until she accepts her childish position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
School uniform punishment

I am sure putting offenders in school uniform and parading them in public would be very very effective in the real world let alone in this story. I find reading this makes me squirm at the level of humiliation Daisy and the others must feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the clothing and pissing fetish

It's just bizarre. Fuck off to the right genre.

lowradiationlowradiationover 5 years ago
Excellent

I really love this story, yet another exceptional episode. I like the uniforms and the humiliations, I particularly like to hear a 25 year old woman referred to as 'child'.

Looking forward to futher chapters

Regards, Charles.

PS. I've sent a personal message as well

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
What is Going On?

This story is not making any progress. Each installment is simply a repeat of the last. I have pretty much given up hope that our heroine will ever escape the Gulag that she has fallen into. If there was some sexual side to this I might have decided to continue, but there appears to be none of that on the horizon either. Too bleak to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous