All Comments on 'Damian Ch. 06: SENSUAL DOMINATION'

by flynn99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're not a simpleton , that for sure.

You writing is good and some aspects of this series leads to me to believe that you draw from first or second hand accounts.

Most people who write about BDSM have never approached it from a healthy point of view, but rather from a toxic or "fantasy" perspective.

This story is disturbingly intriguing.

I would hope to see you explore the pain and regret Cassie feels after the pain she inflicted. Maybe she recieves a dose of medicine.

Though at this point I'm quite satisfied about the healing part and relationship with Tara.

flynn99flynn998 months agoAuthor

I am loving comments... as a new author to this forum, they're very helpful... thank you to everyone who contributes!

And, Anonymous: I'm making "disturbingly intriguing" my new catch phrase 😁

The arc was complete before I published my first chapter... you'll just have to wait to see how it pans out... Can't wait to see your comments on Chapters 8 and on... I'm forced to wait on publishing ch 9 until Oct 20 because it has to tie into a story challenge... but I'll publish 10 also at that time which will complete the arc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflynn99@flynn99
Old enough to know better, but I don't. First story arc complete -- Damian's Tale, 10 chapters. I have a couple more series on the way. Thanks for your support!