Dani Pt. 02

Story Info
Jean and Dani continue.
1.3k words
4.48
2.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean held Dani's ankles as she rolled back onto the couch. He quite enjoyed seeing her body splayed out for him and nearly folded over itself. Her hourglass figure was compressed, her slight belly bulging like rising dough. Dani closed her eyes and waited. Jean bore down and slid his cock inside. She was surprisingly warm. Jean wondered how long she had been aching for him. What thoughts and desires might she have been wrestling since she arrived, or even earlier?

Dani gasped then moaned as he penetrated her deeper. Jean ran his hand up her chest and around her neck, gripping her by her long, wet hair, eliciting another gasp. Dani's voice had never sounded like this before, more vulnerable but more mature than he had ever heard. Jean started thrusting, Dani tried to clutch his shoulder with her left foot. He watched her face, her eyes were still closed but he could see reactions to every touch. He looked again at her body, compressed and spread wide at the same time, vulnerable but inviting. That body which had been covered and forbidden for so long now completely bare and eager for him to do with as he pleased. Jean ran a hand up Dani's thigh and dug his fingers into her hip. Dani squeaked-out a high moan. With his other hand Jean fondled her chest. As he began pounding her harder, compressing her into the corner of the couch, her big breasts nearly reached her face. Those forbidden breasts, the ones he had disallowed himself to even think of before were now exposed and in his grip, mere inches from his face. He took a pink nipple in his mouth, sucked, and lightly bit. Dani gave a thrilled, pleasured pant at the sensation. She opened her eyes and looked up at Jean with a sinful, greedy, but somehow still innocent glare. Jean wanted to kiss her again. He pulled her out flat on the couch, still thrusting, and still holding the back of her head, he laid his lips on hers. She opened her mouth even more readily this time, desperately massaging his tongue with her. Jean felt her moans and girlish whimpers through his mouth. Her wet, smooth skin was both warm and cool against his. Eventually Dani broke the kiss and gasped, having struggled to breath only through her nose.

"Turn me over," she forced with a breathy whisper.

Jean pulled-out and forced Dani's quivering body over. Her ass looked bigger as she arched her back and presented her cheeks like a gift. Jean kneaded them then gripped her waist before entering her from behind. Dani cried out. Jean regretted not being able to see her face but enjoyed the sounds she was now making as he bounced on her round bottom. He felt her convulse, her muscles contracting and shaking like an orgasm dragging-out for minutes. Dani had given herself over to her desires, she was no longer burdened by her nerves, her self-consciousness, the knowledge that Jean was her cousin. The thought had excited her but was immaterial for the time being. She felt him somehow getting even bigger inside her, and she couldn't imagine wanting anyone else. She felt his hand on her shoulder, then on her neck. Her lower body tingled with a warm euphoria which spread until she was climaxing and forgot to breathe. She felt Jean cum inside her, a warmth that seemed to fill her up to her stomach. She cried-out then fell limp on the couch, clutching a cushion like a scared puppy. Jean pulled-out, his cock glistening with her wetness. He rested by her, touched her, unaware that his affectionate fondling on her hips and buttocks was eliciting another orgasm. Dani moaned and pulled Jean down on top of her. He felt her body shuddering again and quietly congratulated himself.

"Oh my God," Dani whispered. Jean couldn't tell if she was reeling from her orgasm or from the sober realization of what they had just done. The reality was more stark for the both of them now, though the pleasure of the moment was not completely gone. Jean loved feeling Dani's soft, naked body against his, her small, weak hands caressing him. And Dani still loved feeling Jean's embrace, his powerful presence she could still feel and smell and taste, knowing she was safe with him there. She couldn't imagine a safer place. Still, she found herself lost for words. And she was still catching her breath anyway.

Jean's attention returned to the tall windows of the living room. Any marginally curious and dishonest passer-by could have been witness to everything. Including any other family or friends deciding to stop-by unannounced. Jean couldn't let the prospect interrupt them before but now he found himself starting to think semi-rationally again. He thought about covering Dani with a blanket but the couch was already going to smell like chlorine, he didn't want to produce any more evidence of what had happened. But he also didn't want to compel Dani to leave just yet.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Dani didn't know how to respond. Her body was still coasting on endorphins as she processed a newfound affection for Jean. She fumbled her thoughts, like her mind was a full suitcase and she was desperately searching for some essential, valuable object she knew she had but feared was now missing.

"I..." she struggled, finally making eye-contact with Jean again. Her pupils were huge but Jean could still see how blue her eyes were. He had looked into them countless times before but now it felt like the first. Dani gazed at him with a look of unresigned affection, even as she had the expression of a child who had just seen something she shouldn't have.

"We should get dressed," Jean said. As he moved to stand up Dani gave him another kiss. It felt different this time. Less a kiss of passion and more a kiss to signify a bond, or an agreement. To Dani it was also a kiss of gratitude.

Jean slipped back into his swim briefs, the only clothes of his at hand. Dani struggled back into her wet bikini and Jean watched as she hobbled back outside to grab her clothes and towel, looking left and right as if to see if she was being watched.

"You don't have to go," Jean said as Dani walked back inside.

"I know. I just need to... process things."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm actually feeling good. It felt good. I just need to process," Dani couldn't look him in the eye this time and moved towards the front door, still not quite able to walk straight. Jean's heart sank as Dani opened the door. She paused.

"Can I have one more kiss?" she asked. Jean wanted to kiss her. He wanted to tongue her and dig his fingers into her flesh and take her to his room and fuck her all over again. But he didn't want to overwhelm her.

"Of course," and Jean and Dani shared one more kiss. For a moment they stood, in wonder at each other, embracing their innocence even as it burned away. Then, finally:

"Goodbye."

Jean spent the rest of the day and night reliving that moment, as well as many of the moments that preceded it. He hoped Dani would come back, he hoped she wouldn't regret anything, he prayed she wouldn't tell anyone. He wanted nothing more than to feel her again.

Dani wanted to collapse in a mess of guilt of joy and unresolved desire. She wanted to talk to someone but couldn't begin to think of how to talk about what she just did. She could only imagine talking to Jean. And she realized she was only feeling conflicted at all because she wanted Jean.