Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers

Without a single thought I leaned down and kissed him passionately. I realized that I was kissing a man and cleaning my cum off of his lips, at almost the same moment that I realized that I didn't care. It took a millisecond for Casey's lips to join ours and we three shared a passionate three-way French kiss. John's hand found the back of my head and pulled me tighter to his mouth. My foggy brain was reeling with the craziness of this entire scene.

We finally had to back off, gasping for breath. I stood, moving off of them, his eyes glued to my still heavy cock. He reached forward slowly, gently taking my thick shaft into his gentle hand. Casey laid her head on his chest watching silently.

"Fucking beautiful!" he sighed. "Your cock is so fucking beautiful!" Slowly his gaze rose to mine. "May I ...? One more time?"

I moved closer and Casey and I watched as he softly kissed the head of my cock. "Such a beautiful, beautiful cock." He whispered. His eyes turned up to mine as he slowly drew me in, the head touching the back of his throat. They closed again as he pushed forward swallowing me deeply in, one more time. No one moved as he just enjoyed the sensation of holding me deep in his tight throat. Casey's hand gently slipped up to caress his exposed throat, feeling the bulge my thickness created there. He moaned happily from somewhere deep down.

"Mmmmm!" Casey moaned into his ear. "My sexy deep-throat cocksucker." John moaned happily around me, the humming sound actually causing me to swell a bit. His eyes came open at that, and I slowly withdrew.

"That was unexpected." She purred, her eyes rolling back and forth between us.

I staggered backwards slumping heavily into my chair, panting. We sat for a long time just replaying and rethinking all that had happened. Casey moved to lay down, her head on John's lap, idling caressing his thick, soft shaft. We sat in silence for a long time. I was slowly returning to sanity, realizing that I had just done more sexual adventuring than ever in my life. Hell, I had kissed a man! And tasted my own cum!!

I glanced at the clock noting that it was now 3:45 AM. I suggested bed and we all slowly, shakily rose nude and headed for the stairs. I led them into the spare room and showed them the bathroom. As I was leaving them for my own room, Casey moved forward and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"We typically wake up early and fuck to greet the day. You are very welcome to join us." She reached down to cup my balls. "My pussy would still love to feel this cock inside me." Her hand caressed the full length of my penis a she grinned at me. We all shared a long intimate look, then I bade them goodnight. Sleep was slow in coming, reliving the past few hours, but finally I drifted.

I woke at 9:30, hearing my guests fucking loudly down the hall. The sound almost immediately caused a stirring in my cock. The entire evening flashed through my memory. I seriously considered wandering down and watching but realized that I would wind up inside both of them. I was unclear if I was really ready for that and chose a shower instead. The morning light, and a woozy head, made me reconsider getting more deeply involved with them; I had gone in deep enough for now.

Over coffee and breakfast, no mention was made of last night's activities. It was as if the sun made such a discussion verboten. We talked about them, they're lives, his football past and the days game ahead. They continued to check in subtly throughout the day to make sure that they hadn't pushed me too far too fast. I assured them they hadn't. It had been a magic evening, everything had been wonderful, but a repeat was not in the cards any time soon, I didn't think. I was still in a place of needing to work out my life, my way.

They stayed at William's house the following night, creating thoughts in me about what might be happening there, overnight. I shook such thoughts away, not wanting to second-guess my neighbor's behavior. On Sunday Casey found me sitting quietly by the pool and joined me. Her sexy bikini and the memory of her nude body, creating a twinge in my swim trunks.

She suggested that I might enjoy a resort that they sometimes went to. It was in the mountains and was attended by a very fun, casual-minded group of people. When I asked what 'casual-minded' meant she admitted that it was clothing optional, and no one frowned on very public displays of very intimate affection.

"People fuck in the open?" I asked.

"Well, sometimes yes. John and I certainly do, but no one is required to do anything. I fact no one is even required to be nude." She grew more earnest, turning to face me fully. "It's just that the people there are so open and understanding. Most of them I think have been where you are now."

She gave me a little more of the details, which actually sounded a bit like a therapy gathering, without the earnest therapy.

"John and I have gotten to know the owners pretty well over the years. It isn't inexpensive, but Joan and Dale often have people come and help out, tend bar, serve food, so that they can stay for free, but still join in the activities. You might have to stay in a tent, but it would be like a camp out." I was still a little reluctant. "Well, if you want to try it out, I can put you in touch." I agreed to call them.

A couple of weeks later I was on the phone with Dale, having called to get more info. When I mentioned Casey and John he seemed to light up. The fact that I knew them, and they had passed on his number seemed to be code for: 'We like this guy. You might too.' By the end of the conversation I had agreed to join them in 2 weeks and tend bar in exchange for staying there. Dale reiterated that no particular activity or even nudity was required, but most found it enjoyable and freeing.

Two Fridays on, I was in the car driving up into the mountains. The day was gorgeous, and it took a bit of doing to find the location. It was wildly off the beaten path, in a very remote location near a high mountain lake. The parking was quite a distance from the gates, adding to further discretion I supposed. A gorgeous young topless girl arrived shortly in a 6-seater golf cart to pick me up. Suzy was as bubbly as she was lovely. Tan all over, wearing a silk wrap around her waist which covered nothing I realized as the breeze blew it aside often.

She parked at the front gate which was also locked, adding to the secure feeling of the place. I felt like it would be the kind of place where even celebrities would feel safe enough to get wild. Suzy bounced around showing me the place. The bar, where I would work, the disco, the commissary, the various hot tubs and the pool, various play areas where couples and others could play in public. She then walked me through the accommodations area, showing me the various rooms so I would know where to deliver drinks if they were ordered in the rooms, and finally to the tent area, where I was staying. She hugged me lightly then headed off to prepare for the guests; they were to start arriving in 2 hours.

I set up my tent, stripped off my clothes, having decided to blend in straightaway, and wrapped a light wrap around me, my uniform for the weekend. I headed back up to the bar. Dale and Joan met me in the bar and introduced themselves to me. They were very friendly and fit for an older couple; they were both nude and tan all over. Joan seemed a true naturist, small soft natural breasts hung gently, and her slightly round tummy was displayed without a hint of self-consciousness.

I felt the once over they gave me, Joan's gaze lingering on the swing and sway under my lightweight wrap. I arranged the bar as Dale filled me in on my duties, which were light, and then welcomed me to join in the activities as if I were a paying guest. Sunning by the pool, volleyball, volleyball in the pool, the tubs, all were open to me.

By sunset the place was hopping. Most of the women were topless, most with augmented breasts; not my fave, but to each his own. Some of the men were nude, advertising for Viagra, others dressed in similar fashion to me. Friday night was mostly a gathering of the crowd in a get-to-know-you way, regulars greeting newbies, swingers surveying the pickings. I remained behind the bar chatting with a few of the single women, most slightly older, always welcome, occasionally included.

By Friday midnight some regulars had paired off with longtime friends and partners, other sat around in the bar gathering courage for tomorrows 'unveiling'. It had become sort of apparent that virtually everyone would be nude this weekend, comfort aside. The last stragglers were getting ready to head to bed when Suzy came bouncing in the front gate with a late comer. She was mid-sentence about everyone already having headed to bed.

"No that's fine with me. Kind of like it that way." Her guest replied.

"Oh, come meet Calvin. He's working this weekend too." Suzy told her, in a voice that belied her appearance. When I'd first spied Suzy I had expected the high-pitched squeal of the typical airhead. The voice that came out of her was low and creamy, like someone meant for phone sex. It didn't match her small stature at all, sounding more like a seductive dominatrix.

"Calvin, this is Danielle. She's going to be lending hand this weekend as well." As she said this, she innocuously removed the wrap at her waist. This would be the last time I would see her in it the entire weekend. Her pussy was bare, with beautiful full labia that pouted. "Danielle, you're in the last room on the veranda. Calvin, can you show her where?" I nodded, wondering why she got a room as a volunteer, when I had to sleep in a tent.

"I'll see you two in the morning, as I have to get up at 4:00 to start the kitchen. Sleep good you two." She smiled warmly, then turned to leave. Her ass barely bounced when she walked like it was nothing but muscle. I briefly considered how fun she might be in bed. As she disappeared around the corner, we both realized that we both had watched her every step as she left us.

"Nice bottom." Danielle offered, shrugging at being caught watching. I just smiled in agreement.

We chatted a bit about what Danielle was going to be doing this weekend.

"Just helping serve in the kitchen and working the BBQ. I used to cook in BBQ restaurants down south. Deep south." She corrected. I sensed that she was a touch uncomfortable at having offered details about her life, even such mundane ones and have restauranted before.

"Maybe I could get some pointers." I told her. She was non-committal and distant but agreed. "Is your uniform similar to mine?" I asked, mildly interested.

Danielle leaned over the bar to see mine, and recoiled just slightly.

"I hope not." She blurted, then caught herself. "I just ..." I was taken aback that she seemed so visibly uncomfortable at the prospect.

Not that she didn't appear to have a very nice body, I thought to myself, but again to each his own. "I'm just not 100% sure that this whole, ... scene is for me." She seemed more unsure about the whole idea now. I was very curious but didn't press. I continued arranging glasses and booze, slightly put off by her distant behavior.

"This your first time here too?" she asked after a long silence. I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to offer up my life story to someone who seemed as shut off as she did. "How'd you hear about this place?"

"Mmmmm friends." I replied, distantly. Another long silence.

"Always so chatty?" She asked, with a bit of a chill. I looked at her.

"Normally, almost always." I challenged, icily . "You?"

Danielle turned from the dig to look out over the last light over the hills.

"Sorry." She said. And after a long pause, "I don't really know why I agreed to this." She turned to face my obvious silent question about 'why come here then?'. "My friend thought it would be good for me."

"Your one friend?" I asked harshly, immediately regretting it. "Sorry! That sounded really harsh."

"It was really harsh". She responded even more icily than I. We shared a long, embarrassed look.

"And yes, she is my one, ... friend."

We stood facing each other across the bar and I took in the sight of her for the first time really. She was slight of build, with what looked like cute little titties and a tight little waist. She was almost my height, tall for a girl, and reminded me of some female volleyball players in had known in school. Her face was kind of long, but pleasant and her hair was sort of a long bob, a pretty brown color. Her eyes looked very big and pretty and a beautiful shade of greenish-brown. I realized I didn't want to have an unfriendly weekend around her.

"You have very beautiful eyes." I blurted, not really meaning to. Danielle bristled noticeably. "Sorry. Didn't mean to upset you with a compliment." She shook herself out of her discomfort.

"No." she countered. "I'm sorry. I just, ..." She looked thoughtful. I realized that maybe she had issues in her head. "I've just always had, ... well trouble with compliments from men." After a long pause she added, "And women. Compliments at all I guess."

"Hey look," I said, moving to exit this whole scene. "Forget I ever, ..."

"No wait!" she countered, stopping me. "I'm sorry." She seemed to steel herself. "I don't want to get off on the wrong foot." Then she added, repeating to herself, "She said, having totally gotten off on the wrong foot ..." She shifted her weight nervously. "I'm really sorry. I don't mean to start the weekend like a total bitch. I'm just, ... and you, ... dressed like that, ...and, ..." her voice fell off. After a long thoughtful pause, "I'm just not very good with, ..."

I set down my rag and walked around the bar. "Can we start over?" I asked. She softened visibly. "I'm Cal." I extended my hand. Her eyes dropped to it.

"I'm Danielle." She replied taking it with a slight, shy smile.

"Allow me to show you to your room."

I helped her with what I finally noticed to be her considerable luggage and led her down the dark path to her room. The sounds of people in the throes of passion wafted up to us through the night air. The veranda was a bank of 5 rooms downhill of the main pool. As we walked its length, we passed a room lit brightly with candles wherein 3 couples and another female were entangled in a passionate orgy. When we got to her room, Danielle was visibly shaken.

I set her luggage on the floor in what was a very pretty room. For a cabin it was really nicely appointed and dimly lit. Large king-size bed, nice chairs, love seat. Danielle stood just inside the door, not moving, taking in the room. I stood watching her for a long time then said,

"You wanna come in?" Her eyes rose to mine but she looked stricken.

"I think I'm, ... totally in the wrong place." I just waited, wondering if I would have to schlep all this luggage back up the hill. And what of Suzy, long abed. Who would get this girl to the parking lot?

"I really don't belong here." She seemed about to cry, if she didn't seem so proudly dead set against the idea of crying.

"Well," I said, feeling a bit futile, "It's kind of late at night ... The room is nice though." I said looking around. She seemed to agree, a bit. "Look, if it's the people down the way, ..." Her look seemed to indicate that this was a big part of it. "You are under absolutely no obligation to, ..." She just stood there.

"You wanna sit?" She didn't look sure. "Wanna go back to the bar for a drink?" She considered. Then she gave me a soft look that asked if we could. "Lets go to the bar. I'll fire up the heater, we can just hang." She looked a bit relieved. "We don't even have to talk." At that Danielle chuckled slightly. I brushed past her, held the door and we hurried past the porno room.

"Whatdaya drink?" I asked her. I poured us both some Makers and she sat and I stood on opposite sides of the bar. It was almost dark under the glare of the neon beer adverts, the hissing heater trying to drown out the crickets.

"Sure is a pretty night though." I whispered feebly.

"Cal?" she asked, then added, "What is that? Short for Calvin?" I nodded. "I like Calvin better." I shrugged as if to say, 'whatever you like'. Long pause.

"I'm really embarrassed we got off on the wrong foot." She said quietly. I told her not to worry about it. "I think I really suck with people." My look asked her why. "Past bullshit. Lots and lots of past bullshit." We shared a long soulful look.

"You remind me of a friend from school." I told her. "Sort of. Only in your, ... manner with people."

"I had a roommate in college. In fact we were roommates for all 4 years of school. Halfway through our junior year, he had become, ..." I gave Danielle a sheepish look, then continued. "... all moody and sullen. Wouldn't go out, no parties. Not even in our flat. Finally, I pressed him one night about what the fuck was up with him. Even I didn't want to spend any time him. It led to a huge fight and the silent treatment that lasted for 2 weeks. I was thinking about moving out and told him that, and, ..." My voice trailed off at the memory. I noted that Danielle was bristling a bit at this comparison with her, but she was listening patiently.

"I've never seen him cry that hard, ever!" I finally added quietly. Danielle leaned in at that, looking intrigued. "I always thought he was a total stud with the ladies. He had more girls coming around ..." Danielle was rapt. "He was gay. Had been for years. Fought it like hell in his own head, but finally, when he accepted that fact it sent him into some kind of tailspin. He retreated from, ... well from everything and everyone." Danielle wore a look of recognition.

"Most of all he was terrified of telling me! What I would think? What I would do, or say? Out him to the whole school?" Danielle listened without blinking. "At first, ... I admit, ... that I worried that he was going to tell me, ... that he wanted to be with me. Yeah, I know, I'm a stupid fuck, right? But then I realized that he hadn't told anybody! No one! Imagine the feeling of being gay but hiding that from everyone!" Danielle's look was very sympathetic.

"Turns out I shouldn't have worried. Years later he admitted that I was never really his type." My feigned look of shock made Danielle smile for the first time. "Can you imagine that? Me?! He told me that he preferred softer, more effeminate guys. I guess I can't blame him. I would too." We both grinned at this admission.

After a long reflective pause, Danielle wore a neutral mask and quietly asked,

"And this guy reminds you of me?" I was taken aback.

"No! Well, ... Kind of. I don't know." She calmly waited. "There is something about you that reminds me of him when he was at his quietest." She thought about it for a while then slowly nodded.

"I guess I can see that. I just have a lot on my mind in the past few years."

We sipped our drinks in silence for a while, just listening to the sounds of the dark forest, and the quiet hiss of the gas heater.

"So," I finally began again. "You wanna give the weekend a chance? Too late to head home now anyway." She tossed the last of her drink back and then nodded.

"As long as you'll be my bartender if I need to talk?" I grinned and nodded that I would.

I walked her back to her room. The orgy was apparently finished, the lights out. She turned and offered her hand in a handshake. I shook it and left for my tent.

I awoke at first light. My sleeping bag was nice and warm, but the air on my face felt quite chilly. I lay there for a moment remembering that the closest bathroom was quite a distance. Unzipping my tent I tiptoed nude to the nearest tree and relived myself.

"Ah, the great outdoors." I whispered to myself, finishing. I wrapped the thin material around my waist, feebly against the morning chill and headed up to the commissary.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers
123456...8