Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rearranged her strong thighs around me. "Can I ask you something." I nodded. "Can I ask you to do something for me." Having just sucked her off and taken her cum, I assumed it wasn't something sexual. I simply waited. "This is very hard for me."

"Anything you want." I whispered and waited.

"Would you, ... fuck me?" She softly asked. I admit to stupidly not making the connection immediately. So looked as vulnerable in that moment as ever I'd seen. "Only if you want." She added quickly. I just leaned and kissed her gently. We remained mere inches apart as I gazed into her eyes. "I've only done that twice." She admitted softly. "The first time, ..." The pained expression on her face, related how unpleasant it had been. "And the second time was with someone whom I thought I loved, but, ..."

I got the feeling that she had never really been 'made love' to. I leaned to kiss her again. "But, ..." she added quickly, "I think I made need to take it kind of slow." We kissed softly; our tongues met again equally softly. I noted that both her black eyes were coming in nicely. I didn't want her to know and feel self-conscious about it. "I mean, I may need lots of lube." I looked around, wondering if we had any. "In the bathroom."

I fetched her tube of lube and applied some generously to my achingly hard penis, then resumed my position between her legs. As she rearranged her legs around me I noted that she was growing again. I took her growing penis tenderly in my hand, gently stroking the length. I scooted back to take another taste of her.

"You don't have to, ..."

"I just really love the taste of your sweet dick, baby." She smiled as she watched me wrap my lips lovingly around her thick shaft, humming as I went. "Mmmm!" I moaned around it. "I really love taking your big dick in my mouth, lover."

"Then suck my big dick baby. I love to watch you take it in your pretty mouth and suck it." I did, slowly, deeply, gently. "Yes! Suck that big dick, my sweet sweet man."

I joined my hand with my mouth, stroking firmly as I took it in and out.

"Oh, Calvin. Oh, Calvin yes. Suck it baby, You suck it so good! Look at that big dick in your mouth."

I withdrew her cock, but kept stroking it, as I moved down to kiss and lick her full round balls. They were too large to get both in my mouth at once, but I opened wide and drew one, then the other into my mouth, trying to lick them as gently as I could. I looked up to see her eyes roll shut, swooning. Holding her full testicle in my mouth, I pushed my tongue out and licked her perineum.

"Oh, yes! Right there." She moaned. "I love that!" I released her balls and moved to concentrate on tonguing her perineum. Her hips rolled up granting me further access to her. I worked my tongue all over her taint and began pushing her thighs back a bit. I wanted to eat her ass. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back. I released her fat cock and reached up to tweak her perfect hard nipples. My tongue began to swirl around her anus, then I made it pointy and gently stabbed it at her tight pink opening.

"Oh yes, Calvin!" Oh fuck yes!" I love that!" she moaned loudly. "Oh, baby! I want to feel your beautiful cock in me! I want you to make love to me!" I continued for a bit. Come here baby." She hissed. "Please come take me." I moved up and she wrapped her legs around me. Her eyes were burning with passion and need. "I need you love! I need you in me. I want to give you my body for you to fuck!" I leaned down to kiss her again, careful of her nose. "Make love to me?" She asked this so sweetly, that now I swooned. I finally had to admit that I really did love her.

I squirted some lube onto her big cock so that I could stroke her, then I moved into position, on my knees, so that the head of my cock was stroking against her anus.

"Give me that beautiful cock, lover." I applied a bit of pressure. "Ohhh! I want to feel you in me! I want you inside me!". She hissed a bit when I applied more pressure. "No! It's good. It's good. I just need you to go slow; get used to you. You have a big cock, Calvin. But it will feel wonderful once you're in me."

We worked at it for a while, until I was through the outer opening, just the head slipping in and out.

"You are so beautiful, sweetheart."

"Oh Calvin! It scares me, but, ... I think I love you too." I stopped moving for a moment, simply smiling. I shook my head for her not to be afraid. "I can't help that it scares me, but you are such a sweet man! I want you! I want to be with you! I want to feel you in me." I began slowly to move again. "Yes! Let me feel you in me. Give me that wonderful cock! Fuck me!"

A few more pushes and I slipped through the final constriction. She made a sound like it was painful, but then her eyes flew open and she smiled. I held still for a moment. We shared a long gaze as I gently slowly pushed the rest of the way into her. "Ohhhhh! Yes, Love! You're in me. I feel all of you in me." She whispered. "Fuck! Your cock is so big! But I love it inside me. You're fucking me lover." I grinned at her.

"Oh, my sweet Danielle! You've got all of my cock in you!"

She pulled my face to hers to kiss me, bumping her tender nose hard. She winced in pain but giggled at the mistake. We kissed more gently. She pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered. "You have all of me baby! I give my whole body to you! Take me. I love your cock in me! I give my whole body to you! Fuck me and make me your woman!"

I pushed up on my arms, looking down into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, Danielle! Be my woman! I love your body! All of it. Give your sweet tight bottom to make love to! Take every inch of me!" I withdrew about half of my cock and then pushed it to the hilt again. The look of pained-pleasure on her face was exquisite. I waited a beat then did it again. More pleasure than pain this time. "Take me all the way in your beautiful bottom!" Slowly, but firmly, I repeated the motion, less pause each time. I was keenly aware that I had plenty of lube; we were slippery as hell, but she was so tight!

Soon I was pulling out to where just the head was in her and then easing the rest of my shaft up her tight ass. It became easier with each stroke. Her eyes were wide and her mouth formed a permanent 'O', her breathing was in short gasps. I took hold of her lubricated cock and began to stroke it tightly. She simply nodded to me. I began to move in her in earnest.

"That's it lover, Take my cock in you. Let me fuck you. I love it!" She was gasping for breath. I sensed that she was close to shooting off herself. My hand was stroking the entire length of her considerable thickness, feeling so wonderful in my hand. She just kept gasping, her face a mask of intense pleasure.

"Oh, Danielle, your body is heaven! I love making love to you! I love you! I think I really love you! Feel my hard love, deep inside your body." She simply nodded, a faint smile. She was completely overtaken with passion! I was pounding her ass now, tightly jerking her wonderful huge dick! She had handfuls of the sheets. "I love fucking you! Cum for me! Show me that incredible, huge load of sweet warm cream, lover.

"Oh, fuck! Oh Calvin! Oh, fuck!!" was all she could manage, gasping!

"Oh! I'm gonna cum in you baby!" I squeaked through gritted teeth. "Take my cum in you!" She looked to be in an agony of pleasure, nodding furiously!

I glanced down at the massive hard, gorgeous penis in my hand as I began to cum inside her tight bottom. Feeling my cock jerking and lurching inside her, sent her crashing over the edge as well.

Her intense cry would have woken the dead, as she began to spurt out yet another incredible load of her cum. I was pounding her with each pulse of my orgasm but was mesmerized watching the force with which her streams of cum ejaculated! Her first couple of streams went over her head onto the headboard of the bed, the next few arced perfectly onto her face and open mouth. Her eyes rolled closed at the intense sensation, but her tongue flicked out of her mouth capturing her load and drawing it in to taste it. More streamed out, coating her chest and pretty little tits. My hand continued to milk her lovely penis, coaxing more of her cream to spurt out of her.

My orgasm had basically completed, but my cock remained hard as hell and I was intoxicated watching her seed cover everything in sight! It was thrilling to watch my own thick shaft tightly embraced by her tight anus as I moved in her. Her eyes were clamped tightly together, as she slowly came back to earth. I slowed my movements until I thought she might be in need of a break and withdrew completely. Her eyes flew open it this, and she reached out for my hand. She looked afraid that I might suddenly just disappear. I crawled out from between her legs to lay beside her on the bed. I pulled her over onto my chest and we lay there as she gently began to quietly cry.

My arm was around her, holding her tightly to me as she let the tears flow. I shushed and caressed her back softly as I held her, just waiting for her to calm. I don't think I'd ever witnessed another human so thoroughly exposed and emotionally vulnerable. I lay there happier than I had been for many years. This unusual young trans-woman was so deeply satisfying to be around. Sexually she was incredibly intoxicating, but there was so much more to discover about her. Where did this go from here, I wondered.

"Where do we go from here?" She quietly contemplated aloud, after a long silence. I was completely shocked when she said it.

"I was just wondering that very same thing just a second ago." I whispered. "Great minds think alike."

"I wish." She whispered quietly. I was thoughtful at this. What did she mean? I asked her. "I just, ... wish our great minds thought alike."

"Meaning?"

She was thoughtful a long time. "I was just thinking how much I really like you, ... well, ...love you, ..." she spoke these last words in breath. "And that I want to see more of you. Be with you. Have you." It was thrilling to hear her speak these word aloud. She couldn't see the imbecilic grin on my face. I couldn't recall such happy news.

"Boy, great minds really do think alike." I told her.

Danielle processed this last comment for a while, seemingly confused. She then looked up at my face to check my meaning.

"Yeah." I told her. "I want to see more of YOU. Be with YOU. Have YOU. Also!"

Her face broke into a smile so luminous it practically lit our darkening room. Tears came anew at this news. She moved up to gently kiss me.

"Mmmmm.: I moaned happily. "My little racoon." I teased.

With a look of shock she climbing out of bed and dashed for the mirror.

"Oh my, fuck!" she said aloud. I joined her in the bathroom as we stared at her image. She was shocked at the extent of both black eyes, now in full bloom. She covered her face with both hands. "Why didn't you, ...?" she exclaimed through her hands. I gently pulled her hands away.

"I said all that I said, in spite of your eyes." I told her gently, smiling. "It's as true as ever. Regardless of the racoon eyes." I pulled her into my arms and simply held her tightly against me. "Remember, great minds think alike." She playful hit me in the ribs, chiding me for not warning her how her hematoma had progressed.

"I can't got out like this!" She said firmly.

"We don't have to. Suzy said she'd bring us dinner right here."

"What will we do in the meantime?"

"I don't know about you, but I could use a nap. A real one!" Danielle agreed and we walked to the bed, her still under my arm. As I laid her down, there was a knock at the door.

I cracked it to see Carol and Mike, incongruous looking, having gotten dressed in clothes.

"We just wanted to check on Danielle. Is she okay?"

"Fine, aside from the racoon eyes!" came her reply from inside. Carol's hand flew to her mouth at this news.

"Not too bad, I hope?" she asked under her breath. I felt a hand at my shoulder and stepped aside.

Danielle joined me in the doorway, completely nude and showed them her eyes. They both gasped in shock.

"It hurts my pride more, I think." Danielle admitted.

"That guy was such a dick!" Carol hissed angrily, funny to hear this from such a sweet looking old lady. Though I recalled having watched them both fucking 2 mornings in a row. "I hope they might be better in a few days.". Danielle thought more like in a week, at least, but,

"It is what it is." She told them.

"Well,..." Carol began again, "what we really wanted to say was, ... how happy we are, ... well, how happy you too seem together." Then she added kind of shyly, "We were right next door and couldn't help, ..." Mike rolled his eyes at his wife's audacity.

Now it was Danielle's turn to be embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh! We're so sorry!" she told them.

"Oh, not at all, darling." Carol whispered conspiratorially. "In fact, it made us so hot, we got pretty busy ourselves!" Again, Mike rolled his eyes at his wife's nerve. "You two make a very lovely, ... passionate couple." Danielle turned to smile at me.

"We were just talking about that."

We all exchanged hugs and they told us that they really hoped, REALLY HOPED, to see us there again. We bade then farewell, and returned to our bed. We chatted a bit about how nice most of the people had been over the weekend, and how Danielle's unveiling had been fine in the end. She was very glad that she'd stayed. I agreed completely.

After an hour relaxing, she called the desk and got Suzy. Again, Suzy offered to bring dinner to us, but then told us that everyone had left. It was just us 3 left. We were welcome to come up to the commissary for dinner, which ever we wanted. We decided to come up.

Suzy made a delicious dinner, which we ate on the balcony, under a heater, sitting nude on towels. We didn't want the weekend to end just as it seemed to be getting started. I went to the bar and mixed us a pitcher of margaritas which we drank sitting together in the Jacuzzi that overlooked the downhill side of the mountains, the city lights faintly glimmering in the distance.

"What a magical place." Danielle sighed.

"Isn't it though?" Suzy agreed. "I just love it here." Moving closer to Danielle, she added, "Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry about your face." She took her face in her hands and pulled her closer to look. "In a week, you'll be good as new, I think." Danielle agreed. She then took Suzy's face in her hands as well.

"Thank you so much for having me. Having us." she corrected. She looked at me with a dreamy expression. "I think I've met someone very special."

"I do too." Suzy agreed, reaching out to pull me close with them.

We three knelt together in the tub, holding each other for a long time.

"Well," Suzy began, intending to get out of the tub.

Danielle reached up and turned her face back towards her. They shared a long gaze. "May I, ... kiss you?" Danielle softly asked her. Suzy smiled and moved gently towards her and they kissed passionately, but carefully.

There was a long moment where we all communicated silently our mutual attraction. Suzy slowly moved to me, giving the opportunity to abstain; I didn't. We shared an equally passionate kiss, then the three of us were sharing a three-way French kiss. Shortly thereafter I found myself sitting on the edge of the tub and both of these gorgeous women orally shared my cock between them. It was intoxicating to watch them take turns licking the shaft, while the other sucked me in, then watching them French kissing around the head of my cock.

The evening ended at the large bed down the hill, with Suzy occupying the middle position, turning and then turning again, while Danielle and I took turns fucking her mouth and her beautiful bare pussy. It was an exquisite languid fuck, that needed no orgasms to satisfy any of us. Danielle and I were both sort of orgasm' d out and Suzy loved the attention, more than the completion. We all wound up in a cuddle puddle and promised to continue at another future date.

We slept late the next morning, kissed our Suzy farewell and both headed to our own homes, and a hopeful but uncertain future together. Within a couple of months, Danielle had moved into my house. I think a couple of the neighbors suspect Danielle's gender, but no one is really sure and certainly no one is asking questions, yet ...


1...345678