Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so, ... tomorrow." I said, returning to the problem at hand.

"And so tomorrow." She repeated. We both sat thoughtful about the implications, when I realized I didn't really know what I was supposed to imagine. I realized that the little bit that I knew about trans people made me woefully inexperienced to offer advice. The transformation of a man into a woman was likely a tale filled with numerous twists and turns. Also, there were a number who got halfway there and decided that was as far as they needed to go, I guessed. Fuck! I had no idea what I was talking about.

Returning to her I said, "Well, as far as being nude in public, you don't have to worry about being sexy and attractive." Her look immediately told me that that was not the issue. "I mean, ..." My eyes involuntarily fell to her erect nipples again.

"Really?" she said mildly irritated. "These? Gee thanks!" she sat upright and indicated her breasts, as if to say, 'My tiny tits will save the day?'. Even worse my eyes, now even more involuntarily, fell to the junction between her fit thighs. They fell onto a fairly subtle yet obvious bulge that belied the fact that 'she' was in fact still a 'he' in some respects.

This was clearly not a helpful response in this moment, and she stood, turned and stormed off. I watched her walk away, reeling with the severity of what had just transpired. 'Holy Fuck!' I thought to myself. 'Am I really such an incredible dick as to worry about my sexuality for having showered such compliments on, ... a guy?!!'

I sat for a long time revisiting all that we had discussed, all my thoughts about this sweet young 'girl'. Would my thoughts have been so different if he was a guy? Of course! My mind demanded. I wasn't sure why, though. They were totally true at the time, and he was a guy! I was developing a headache, my mind was buzzing so furiously.

It took a moment to reach some clarity. 'No', I thought, 'if Danielle truly sees 'herself' as a 'her', then she's a "her', regardless of the possibility of a penis. Beyond the pure scientific description of that defining her gender, what 'she' feels is the reality.

It took another bout of frenzied thinking to finally come to a solid conclusion: Regardless of the existence of a penis, Danielle is a sweet, sexy, beautiful young WOMAN!

Much less thought was required to come to another solid conclusion: You are a complete asshole!! She came to you, and it must have taken incredible courage, to confide a deeply held secret. And you let her walk away hurt and angry.

I jumped off my stool and headed for the kitchen. I found her elbow deep in dishwater furiously washing dishes and chatting with Suzy.

"... and I don't mind helping, but I just need to go!"

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I really like you, but we'll get you to your car, no problem."

"You car?" I asked alerting them to my presence.

"Yeah. Danielle has an emergency and needs to leave tonight."

Danielle's eyes burned with anger at me, but she said nothing and returned to vigorously washing the pot in her hands.

I just stood there watching these two working in the kitchen. I must have stood there for a long time until Danielle turned to me,

"What?!" I just shrugged, wanting to say something but I had no idea what. "What?!" she asked again, a bit louder. Suzy, almost immediately put 2 and 2 together and then 3 and 4, excused herself to clear more tables. Danielle and I were left standing there with her hands in the water.

"Please come back to the bar." I asked feebly. "Please come back so we can talk a bit more?"

Danielle sputtered something and angrily returned to her task.

"Please." I repeated. She shot me an angry look and then muttered,

"I'll think about it.

"Please don't leave." I muttered pathetically and left her.

I returned to the bar, which felt devoid of life. There were still some quiet moans and sexy comments drifting up to me from below, but the night was quickly ending. I sat alone for what seemed like a very long time. I had a view of the front gate, so if Suzy was gong to take Danielle to her car I would know. Nothing happened for a long time. The lights in the commissary went out. All that remained were the few trail lights leading down to the rooms and my neon in the bar.

The rear door of the kitchen closed and Suzy walked towards me.

"G'night Cal. Sleep good. See you in the morning." She said as she passed me. "Oh!" she added turning to me. "And thanks for all your help." I watched her head down the hill to her own cabin and realized that likely meant that she was not going to be driving Danielle to her car. I dared to think that this was a good sign.

I turned to see Danielle slowly walking towards the bar. I watched as she came closer, coming around the bar to me and took one of my hands. She pulled me to the spot where we had stood hours before. She heaved a heavy, sad sigh.

"I was so happy, ... on this spot earlier today. Happier than I've been in, ..." her voice fell off. I was afraid to speak a word. "It is very difficult for me, ... well, you know, to take a compliment, ... but when you were, ... complimenting me, ..." her shoulders drooped a bit with emotion. "It, ... just made me very happy." Her eyes finally came up to mine. "So, thank you for that."

After another long pause and a heavy sigh, she continued. "My life has been, ... I don't even want to talk about that." I was going to tell her that she didn't need to, but her look cut me off. "I like you." She finally managed. "and for a moment, I thought, ..."

"And I really like you too." I managed. She just shook her head.

"I mean, with me, ..." I reached out and took her other hand in mine.

"May I say something?" I asked quietly. She silently hemmed and hawed and then relented.

"I see you." I began to repeat from earlier. "And what I see is a very beautiful, very sexy, ... not particularly confident, ... but very lovely young, ... woman." For the second time a small smile grew on her lips. "Not terrible to hear?" For the first time, in what I suspected was a long time, a tear formed in the corner of her eye. I gently wiped it away. "And I really like you too." I repeated. Now she chuckled a bit, a very good sign.

"And, ..." I continued, reaching for a sweater that was hanging over a bar stool and wrapping it around her shoulders. "... those perfect, gorgeous nipples are going to snap off if they get any harder." She hugged the sweater around her neck.

"Yeah, well, I don't know if it's the cold, or just your, ..."

"Here, let's put this on you." I took the sweater back and began to hold it out for her to actually put on.

She looked into my eyes, took a tiny step backwards and slowly reached behind her to tug at the ties of the bikini top. I stood rooted to the spot as she very slowly untied the strands at her neck and let the tiny top fall into her hand. I stood with the sweater poised in midair, just taking in the perfect beauty of her small, perfect breasts. Her nipples were achingly hard and just as puffy and luscious as Carol's.

It's chilly, but not THAT cold." She whispered. "If you don't mind it, I don't mind it." She told me setting the sweater on the bar.

"I have to admit that I don't mind it." She giggled at that, her hands coming up, almost self-consciously to cover her breasts, for a moment.

"They're not very big yet, ... but thanks HRT for a nice start." She answered my confused look. "HRT. Hormone Replacement Therapy. It's a big part of what makes 'me', ... 'me'.

After a long nervous pause, she glanced down to my wrap, her eyebrows going up.

"But I'm very glad you like them." I noted that looking at her had made me very erect yet again. "And, ... as for me, ..." She turned her gaze to her own slight swelling in her shorty shorts. "Well, ..." her eyes came to mine as if to put the obvious and most prominent subject squarely on the table. "Work in progress?" she whispered

"And that part, ... I assume, ... would be your main concern for tomorrow?" I asked. Her concerned look returned and she chewed her lip but didn't shy away, merely nodded gently.

"Well, from what I can see you are ALL sexy girl, ..." I started.

"But from what you can't see?" She asked, indicating what was clearly growing in her shorts. I glanced around. All was quiet and quite dark. I untied my wrap and set it on the bar with the sweater. My penis was so hard it hurt. Danielle took in a nice long gaze at my very hard cock.

"Calvin you have, ... a VERY beautiful cock, but I can't, ..." She looked a bit panicked again. I was about to apologize for pushing things too far, too fast when she continued,

"Not here, anyway." My eyebrow went up in the corner ...

A short 10 minutes later we were in her cabin. I had grabbed the remnants of a Makers Mark bottle and we had tiptoed through the dark to her room. She had grabbed my wrap in her hand to carry it, ensuring that I could not put it on. The entire walk my cock was bouncing excitedly with each step.

"I'm sorry, ..." she started, but my look stopped her mid sentence, about always seeming to apologize for something. "Not, ... sorry." I smiled at the correction. "But I am, ... very nervous."

"I'm the one that is nude and hard here." I told her, stating the very obvious.

"Mmmm yes!" she said eyeing my cock. "Very!"

I poured us 2 drinks, which we both downed in one gulp.

"So, ..." I began. "If you were, ... going to be nude in the swimming pool tomorrow, what would that look like." I immediately regretted the ham-handed segue, as she rolled her eyes and tried hard not to take offense. She gave me a playful shove and I plopped into a chair.

"I haven't been nude with anyone for kind of a long time." I gave her a sober look, returning to my thoughts about how hard this must be for her. "The last guy I was with was such a, ..." she wore a pained expression at the memory, "creep."

"Dani, ...elle! I corrected quickly. I realized almost immediately my use of the name 'Danny'.... "I'm sorry. I have a penchant for shortening people's names. It's a term of endearment. But I just realized that you may have been, ... Danny, in the past? ...". She nodded. "Oh fuck!"

She quietly related the story that she had been, in fact, born 'Daniel' and that most people called her Dan. Her parents had called her Danny. "With a 'Y'." When she began her gender transition, she had simply changed the pronunciation at first, to Danielle. It was just last year that she was granted the legal ability to check the 'Female" box on official forms. Her parents had cut her off. Her brother claimed support, but became kind of distant.

"This." She indicated, her finger pointing back and forth between us, "Is really kind of difficult for me. Trust has become kind of a scary thing."

"May I," I began, rising from my chair, "before anything else, ... may I just give you a hug?"

Her look softened and we crossed the room towards each other, and she practically fell into my arms. I held her so tightly, supporting her from simply collapsing. For the first time she openly wept as I held her in my arms. We stood like that for a long time, so much warm skin touching, not sexy, not lovers, just people, human beings together. It took a long time for us to separate. My hands dropped to her hips and hers to my shoulders. We shared a long wet gaze.

"May I kiss you?" I finally, quietly asked her. She had kind of a frightened look. It was clear that this evening was kind of heading in a definite direction. Down this path had lain serious hurt and disappointment in her past, it was obvious. Her slight nod gave me such a thrill.

Kissing her was heaven. Her mouth was as sensual as I had suspected earlier. Her hand came to the back of my head and held me close as her tongue very gently touched my lips. I responded immediately and our tongues gently, slowly caressed each other. Her body pressed even closer to mine and for the first time the insistence of her erection made itself known against me.

Our mouths parted but I continued to hold her sweet face in my hands and I gently drew her forward until I sat back down in my chair. I gazed up at her intoxicated look and goofy crooked smile. She was so nervous! I was too. My hands slid down her tight waist, over her soft skin and came to rest on her hips. My eyes took in her gorgeous breasts and nipples, and then dropped to the bulge in her shorts. Again, she trembled uncontrollably in my hands. I looked back up to her.

"May I?" I asked simply. She chewed her thumb and nodded. My hands found their way to her breasts. They were soft and supple, barely a B-cup but so pretty. Her nipples were exquisite, and I told her so. The areolas swelled from the outer edge of the change in color, to tips that stood proudly from the surrounding little hillocks. I pulled gently and she bent towards me so that I could suckle them gently. Her breathing and the slight moan were so sexy as I went back and forth with them. "Sensitive?" I asked. She nodded in a way to express, 'Oh yeah!!'

My hand traveled down her body to her tight bottom squeezing it with a full grip, my hand being so much larger. Finally, I released her, and she stood upright again. I slowly took hold of the button that closed her waistband. Her stomach sucked in a bit as the button came through the hole. I took hold of the zipper tab and pulled it slowly, the sound that the zipper made, as it came undone, was the only sound in the room. The gap in her shorts revealed a floral pattern on a pair of cute little boy style underwear.

My smile at this cute floral display made her flinch in discomfort or embarrassment for a second, until I told how pretty I thought they were. It took some doing to get the shorts over her hips and down her strong thighs. What was left was the most wonderfully obscene, most beautiful display of a large erection behind flowery cotton.

"Oh my goodness, Danielle." I whispered. Another flinch of embarrassment met my gaze at size of her. My eyes rose to greet her very concerned look. "I love it!" I whispered. Her look softened a bit. "Your cock is huge, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" she repeated softly.

"Sweetheart." I repeated. We shared a look that confirmed that the appellation was okay with her. "Oh you beautiful, beautiful, sweet girl."

Her big penis looked to be fully erect and forced to lay sideways in her little boy shorts. 'How the fuck had I missed this before?' I thought. My hands caressed the soft cotton fabric over her hips and tight round bottom. Again, I asked her,

"May I?" Her thumb still in her mouth, she gently nodded again. She had a look of excited terror that I may at any moment, bolt from the situation, not wanting to trust that this was really happening.

Slipping my fingers into the flower-patterned waistband, my heart pounding out of my chest, I began to slip her undies down. The tight waistband drew her penis downward until the root of her large penis became visible. She was completely shaved, or waxed, such that only smooth silky skin surrounded the base of her hard cock. I slowly drew the shorts down further and further until at last it jumped free of its confinement. I could almost hear the 'Tah dah' of its presentation.

My eyes remained glued to this magnificent specimen of gorgeous cock, as my hands worked her panties down and off her feet. She now stood before me, nervously, gloriously, beautifully nude. A spectacularly sexy young woman with a huge, hard, beautiful cock. It stood at a slightly upright angle, revealing a set of perfect large balls, as hairless as the rest of her.

I had never in my life been this close to another penis before. The pink color of the silky-smooth head was lovely. Just behind the head, the shaft was every bit as thick and the head; not overly-veiny but nicely textured. Her scent was subtle, but filled my nostrils; her natural odor mixed with a slightly soapy smell. Her balls were tight but also quite large. A perfect pair hanging tightly against her body, framed by her strong, tan, athletic thighs.

I finally tore my eyes away from this magnificent present to see her slight nervous grin as she chewed her thumb, the effect was thoroughly charming. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask, 'What do you think? It's okay?'

"Oh sweetheart! You are so gorgeous!" I reached up to pull her face down close to mine. "You are such a beautiful woman." I told her, then we shared another passionate kiss. Holding her face in my hands, I kissed one cheek , then the other. Then I whispered in her ear. "My beautiful, sweetheart girl! Your body is exquisite, every part of you. Your penis is gorgeous!"

Gazing into her eyes, I reached one hand up to cup her tight balls. They filled my palm nicely, warm and a bit heavy. I traced the backs of my fingers along the underside of her large shaft, then wrapped my fingers gently around the thick shaft. It was an exciting, odd sensation, touching another cock for the first time. Knowing intimately what mine felt like when I held it, but now the feeling was only in my hand, not my penis; I was holding someone else's penis. And what a lovely penis. Without thinking I said those words out loud.

"Yeah?" She asked demurely.

"Oh yeah! Your penis is gorgeous! And so beautifully, ... big!"

I reveled in the sensation of touching another hard cock, for the first time, never before even dreaming that I ever would. The thought had simply never dawned on me. I had none of the hesitation that I thought I might. After my night with Casey and John, I had briefly wondered, 'What did that make me? Bi-sexual? Gay?!' I had come to the conclusion that it didn't really matter. It was an 'in-the-moment' thing and I had really enjoyed it. It didn't necessarily change who I was.

But now sitting right in front of this incredible girl, with an incredible cock, I began to think that maybe there was more to it. I also quickly realized that I wanted it. I wondered what it would feel like in my mouth. I had wondered about the sensation that John had enjoyed so much. The feel of my hand sliding gently up and down the thick shaft, at once so familiar, and so foreign.

John's words returned to me in a rush, "Oh, what a gorgeous cock!" he'd said. "Your cum tastes so good, stud!" and "Your thick cock felt so good in my mouth Cal" he'd whispered to me. As he really got into it, he'd said, "Oh fuck, Cal! I love your cock stud!" and "Fuck my mouth stud." And finally, "Oh Cal! I love sucking your gorgeous big hard cock, man!" I could feel myself growing similarly aroused, gently stroking this big beautiful cock. I loved just looking at it, feeling it, exploring it.I realized that I wanted it , to taste it, to pleasure it.

"May I suck your cock?" I asked softly, nervous but excited. Her body quaked at the suggestion.

"Yeah?" she asked quietly, pulling back to look me in the eye. "You okay with, ... you want to?" I smiled at her, kissed her again. She returned the kiss with more passion this time. "I would love that Calvin." She whispered to me, body trembling, then stood again. I was presented with this incredible penis again, pulsing and dancing in anticipation.

I gently caressed the full heavy shaft with my hand, gazing at its beauty. The head of her cock was glistening with a drop of pre-cum, it was so silky smooth. My other hand was full of her balls, beautifully presented in the soft hairless sack. My mind flashed on the fact that they might be filling me with cum shortly; the thought giving me a shiver of arousal. I leaned forward and gave a slow wet kiss to the head. I was really going to do this. I kissed it again. 'I'm touching my lips to another cock!' I thought to myself. 'And I love it!'

"Oh sweetheart. I love your cock!" I whispered as I opened wide and took the large head into my mouth. As my lips closed around the first cock ever to be in my mouth, my mind flashed again to John, who was overwhelmed with the thrill of sucking on my cock that night. He was so excited to have my thick hard cock in his mouth and now I was sitting here taking a beautiful hard cock into my own mouth.

123456...8