Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

She scooted even closer to me at this happy news. I suspected she did not get that answer very often.

"I'm very glad! I was kind of worried. Most guys freak out a little bit, the morning after."

"I'm very sorry for that." I told her. I suddenly felt very protective of this beautiful, young, vulnerable girl. Her hand reached back and gently pulled the back of my head closer to her.

Holding her soft, silky skin was wonderful. On an impulse I stroked my hand down her tummy and softly took hold of her full sizeable penis. She froze a bit at this gesture, but only for a moment. She then moaned her pleasure at being touched.

"Be careful there. I may need more attention." I caressed her full round balls. "You're going the right way for more of the same." She teased. "And I have to get up and help Suzy in the kitchen."

"I know." I whispered. "You are such a beautiful young woman, but your gorgeous cock is such a new and unique thrill for me!"

I rolled her to me and we shared a long look. I leaned and kissed her sweetly, my hand still softly stroking her growing erection. "I would really love to explore you more later, though." She gave me a sad, surprised look, as if she had never heard anyone say this to her before.

"Sorry I haven't brushed my teeth yet, but, ..." she said before kissing me quite passionately.

I lay in bed another moment as she got up. "And to think," she said playfully, as she brushed her teeth, "I was really afraid, just yesterday, of you seeing me in the nude." As she said this, she moved her hips such that her length swayed back and forth in front of me. It was intoxicating how much I desired to have her cock in my mouth again.

She pulled up her shorty shorts, showing me that she was not wearing her panties under them, then pulled her tiny tank short over the top. We shared a look for a moment then she slowly, nervously removed the shirt again. She gave me a questioning look as to whether she should go out like that.

"Up to you." I told her. "Just know how perfect your breasts and nipples are. I will never be far away, if you need me for support." Her grin lit up the room and she threw the shirt at me and strode to the door. She took a moment, for courage, and then flashing me a smile and a kissy mouth, headed for the commissary. I got up, wrapped my skirt and followed her.

We worked together setting up for breakfast. Suzy silently subtly watched us, I think having figured out what happened last night. I was constantly distracted by Danielle's bouncing titties, throughout breakfast. There were some nice, flattering comments for her from other guests.

After breakfast, Mike and Carol, again invited me to join them at the grotto Jacuzzi. As Danielle was standing right there, I asked if she wanted to join us. She looked nervous and I told them we'd meet them there. Carol looked happy that I would join them, but also seemed to wonder about this sexy young girl joining us.

"I don't know,..." Danielle began.

"Well," I told her, "If there is any chance that we all might play volleyball together later, this might be a good chance to, ... get your feet wet?" She made a pained face at the lame pun, but was again thoughtful. "I think these two have likely seen it all anyway? I'd be shocked if they were not completely okay with all of it."

Danielle grudgingly agreed, after I told her that as long as I was so into her, it didn't really matter what other's thought. I was beginning to believe the hype about this place being a safe place to explore and grow. I wondered to myself if this would put it to the test. We walked hand in hand to the grotto. Passing several people on the way, who took notice and smiled at our seeming to find each other.

Carol visibly brightened when we arrived. I stood chatting and casually unwrapped myself as I had yesterday. They both took in the sight of me without outwardly making comment or gesture. I stood on the top step of the Jacuzzi, as Danielle unbuttoned her shorts. Stepping out of them, and displaying herself openly, both Carol and Mike took obvious notice of her, then knowingly, I think, turned their full attention to me. As I had suspected, they seemed to know when the person was nervous and how to act blasé in a way as to take the focus off the nervous newcomer.

I got into the tub and held a hand to help Danielle, who stepped into the tub, her large penis swinging gently. We took a seat, side by side, opposite our new friends.

"I'm so glad you two connected." Carol said breezily. "I assume you two met just yesterday?" We both agreed we had. "Oh, what a thrill that is, first days together." She turned and kissed Mike passionately. "Sorry." She said, "Makes me kind of turned on, that thought."

Danielle laid her head on my arm and we watched as they began they morning ritual of passionate kissing then obvious heavy petting under the water. Carol apologized for their behavior.

"No, please! Enjoy! It was a thrill to watch yesterday." Carol gave a sexy wink as she moved to sit on the edge of the tub. Mike moved smoothly between her thighs to begin eating her pussy.

"We just love an audience."

"I know what you mean." Danielle responded, squeezing my growing penis under the water. I looked at her to see her give me a suggestive wink.

Danielle practically lifted me out of the water to sit on the edge and immediately began taking me into her mouth.

"Oh, how beautiful" Carol sighed, watching. Mike briefly glanced over at her comment and gave me a quick smile before continuing on his wife.

Danielle had me rock hard instantly and was taking me full depth in no time. Carol continued a soft quiet commentary, watching us. Her voice growing in passion as she approached orgasm.

"Do you both, ..." She whispered, obviously curious about us, but suddenly seeming embarrassed at the question. Danielle withdrew me from her mouth and gave me a panicked look, her back to Carol.

"Oh, of course!" I replied, almost without thinking. "And its equally beautiful!"

I noticed that even Mike had turned to see, at his wife's question. In a impulsive moment, I drew a shocked, but willing Danielle out of the water to sit next to me on the edge. Her cock was impressively erect. I kissed her passionately as I took her thick hard shaft in my hand and began stroking slowly, gently.

All eyes were on me as I dropped slowly into the tub and took my place between her thighs. Giving a quick thought as to the audience, I gently turned Danielle to profile and leaned down to draw her gorgeous big cock deeply into my mouth. Danielle gasped loudly in surprise, as both Carol and Mike sighed with aroused pleasure. I moaned aloud around her thick cock in my mouth, and Danielle leaned back on one arm and brought her other hand to the back of my head.

"Oh fuck, baby! Oh! You suck me so good!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carol, never taking her eyes off my mouth, pull Mike's head back into her pussy.

"Oh yes he does! Obviously!" Carol sighed as Mike resumed. "You two are so hot together!"

Carol came in no time and traded spots quickly with Mike, who wanted to be able to watch as well.

"Oh, Calvin!" Danielle whispered loudly, "You give the most wonderful head, baby! Suck that big cock sweetheart!" There was a long sexy period where Carol and I both bobbed up and down our respective lover's large penises.

"Oh Daniele," Mike said, speaking at last. "Cum with me! Let's give them what they both want!" Carol and I both moaned the affirmative together. "Oh yes." He moaned. "Cum with me! Let's both cum at the same time!"

As if by plan, they both did, quite noisily. Mike fed his wife, and Danielle unleashed another flood into my mouth.

"Oh, Calvin! Oh baby, yes! Take it from me. I love it when you take it all!"

I noticed that Mike was done and Carol lifted her head to watch me. All eyes were on me as I gulped and swallowed and drank Danielle's massive load.

"Oh my god, yes!" Danielle squeaked, then told our friends, "I cum so fucking much but Calvin takes it all! It turns me on so fucking much that he does!"

As if to illustrate the point, I made much of my loud gulping as I drank her to completion. I could tell that Mike and Carol were amazed, trance-like watching. Intoxicated as I was with her sweet cum, I suddenly was overcome with my desire. I withdrew to the soft head, gathered breath into my lungs and pushed her back in deeply. I felt the pressure in the back of my throat but pushed harder.

"Oh! Baby!" Danielle swooned, realizing my intent.

I felt the head of her huge cock enter my throat. I gagged hard, which had the odd effect of opening my throat more. Flashing on John, I finally understood his burning need and pushed farther. Danielle's cock, once it entered, slid deeply into my throat. My stomach was lurching hard, trying to empty its contents and my eyes squeezed tears, but I held her massive cock deep in my throat in triumph!

I felt my lips pursed around the thick root of her gorgeous cock, my nose firmly pressed into her tight tummy. I felt her cock behind my breastbone.

"Deep-throat!" Carol sighed, amazed at my ability to take her all the way. "How beautiful!"

Danielle finally pulled me off of her and gazed into my eyes, her look of concern so charming.

"Oh baby! You okay?" I was coughing and sputtering, but had to giggle at her adorable display of distress. "Oh my god!" She panted. "No one's ever, ..." She wiped the tears from my face and leaned in to kiss me.

"Goodness! Calvin!" Carol whispered. "That's a lot to take! I'm very impressed!"

"I'll say!" Mike followed. Obviously impressed himself.

Danielle slid back into the tub, never taking her eyes off me. She wore an expression of complete abandon. It was surprising to see her so unguarded and open. Her hands held my face and she continued to gaze into my eyes. I don't think she even noticed when Mike and Carol quietly got up and left us alone.

Finally, a shy smile formed on her pretty mouth, as she shook her head gently, disbelieving.

"No one has ever, ..." she started. I was still wiping my eyes.

"I can't believe, ..." I started. I never finished as she planted her mouth on mine in a deep, passionate French kiss. We stayed in the tub for quite a while, just holding each other, not speaking.

Finally, Danielle was the first to softly say, "Well, we're certainly out now." I asked what she meant. "Well, a good story like ours will travel very fast." I moved to look at her. "I just think that most people will know about us by lunch time. I hope you're okay with that."

"Trust me." I told her, "I'm okay with whatever anybody else thinks.

Danielle wore a hopeful but somewhat guarded expression. "Can I make you a mimosa?" I asked grabbing both my wrap and her shorts in my hand and headed for the bar area. She stood, looking adorable in the Jacuzzi, the water right at the level of her waist. She looked like the most adorable girl, except for her lovely big penis floating at the water level. Her look then changed to express a bit of discomfort.

"I'm not sure that I'm ready to walk around like this." She looked down at nakedness.

"Just from here to the back stairs?" I dared, knowing that no guests ever used these stairs. Danielle considered it, looking a bit stricken, but then smiled in agreement, taking my challenge. I reached out a hand to help her out of the tub.

"Why thank you kind sir." She said with a curtsy, looking cute. I pulled her into my arms, then gave her a serious look.

"You must tell me at once, if I push too hard. I love to challenge, I guess, but I don't want to go too fast for you." She smiled and kissed me in response.

We walked hand in hand, both penises swinging and swaying as we headed for the bar. We ran into Suzy rounding a corner and Danielle jolted to a stop. Suzy took a moment to give us the once-over, then quickly adjusted to this new paradigm. She moved gently to Danielle, arms open. I watched as she hugged my new, ... 'Friend'? I thought to myself. I realized that I hadn't thought that far ahead. We had had sex but, I realized I hadn't given a single thought to what might be ahead for us. In that moment I realized that I really wanted to spend real time with this girl.

They shared a real, earnest hug for a while. The Suzy reached out to include me. I stepped forward into their hug and the three of us stood like that for a long while. Danielle seemed genuinely happy for this honest display of affection and acceptance.

"I guess it's obvious that I heard about you two." She said softly as we hugged. Then she pulled back a bit, taking in the nude vision of Danielle's entire body. "I assumed you were trans when I met you. I'm very glad to know the real you now."

I retreated a bit, as they hugged anew.

"And I hope you'll come back to my little slice of heaven, ... all the time!" Danielle gave her a quizzical look. "Actually, I own this place. I have Joany and Dale play like they're the owner's, ... it's easier for me. I'm actually kind of shy with people." We both had surprised looks on our faces. "Yeah. Actually, everything here," she gestured around us, "I built, ... myself. I'm very good with construction. Better than with people."

"Wow!" I started, "That's a lot of work for a young woman of, ..." I realized I didn't know how old.

"I'll be 40 next year." She added. Now we both gaped at her. "Yeah, I know. I get that a lot from people that know my real age. Good genes, I guess."

"And a killer fucking body!" Danielle added. Suzy struck a quick pose, with a wide smile.

I suddenly realized that we must be rarefied company to be included in, what I assumed was, a small group of people that knew these private details.

"Enjoy yourselves, you two." She said breezily as she continued to wherever she was going.

As we continued towards the bar, I took in the encampment in a newfound appreciation for all that Suzy had built by hand. The construction was wonderful! We reached the back of the commissary and Danielle halted. We were about to round the corner into the bar area, where a few people were mingling. I handed her her shorts and she stood for a moment, considering. After a brief pause, she headed quickly, fully nude, to the bar and behind it. A couple of people turned to see, but most were oblivious.

I joined her and we stood shoulder to shoulder looking out at the crowd. Matt, A heavy-set man in his forties, husband to a much older wife, possibly in her 60s, whose name I never got, came over to get 2 margaritas. His paunch hiding his penis as he walked. He gave Danielle's pretty breasts an obvious once-over, as I made the drinks; she pretended not to notice.

"Can you hand me, ...?" I asked her, pointing to the strainer on the lower shelf. Dropping down to get it, she passed it to me without standing. Matt left and I realized that Danielle was now kneeling in the space below the bar, right in front of me. I was looking out at the crowd as her mouth slipped over my cock. I opened my legs to give her better access, as she continued to suck me deeply. I was rock hard in a moment.

I tensed a bit as Janie and David, a nice older couple wandered up to get Mimosas. We chatted about how lovely this Sunday's weather was, how quiet it had been overnight, how excited they were about the volleyball game later.

"We're just so, ..." Janie began conspiratorially, leaning in closer, "happy for you and Danielle!" she whispered. We just love her." She smiled. "Of course I think I already knew that she was, ..." She motioned with her shoulders, trying to convey that she knew our little secret.

Danielle had frozen in motion, cradling my erection in her mouth, listening to this news.

"That she was what?" I asked, putting her on the spot, making her voice her belief. David gave me a pained look, as if to say that he apologized for his wife's busybody nature.

"Oh, you know." Janie continued softly, shyly. "That she was a transexual." She whispered this last admission so quietly, it sounded unintentionally kind of dirty.

"Oh, that." I said boldly. "And beautifully so." I said proudly, realizing that news did indeed travel fast. I gave them a smile and a wink as I poured out the champagne. I then leaned in a bit and whispered secretly, "She is so gorgeous in the nude!" I winked again, nodding downward indicating lower. Janie gasped a bit and David's eyes widened at this news.

They both smiled and turned with their glasses. Under the bar, Danielle puffed out a little chuckle around her mouthful of my hard cock, then continued sucking me deeply. I leaned my chin into one hand and reached down with the other to caress all around her ear, as she bobbed on me.

I pulled her up to stand again and kissed her deeply. I couldn't see, but suspected that all eyes were on us as we kissed. I realized that I really didn't care that everyone seemingly knew about our affair. I was very proud to be with this gorgeous young woman. After considering this I whispered all of it into her ear. Her eyes were moist after hearing this.

"Fuck!" she finally told me. "What a difference a day makes."

We hung around behind the bar, cooing and chatting, making the odd drink here and there. During a quiet lull, I made as if to search for another bottle of Champagne and knelt down to find it. We had been idly playing with each other under the bar and were both fully erect. I spun on my knees and took her gorgeous meaty dick into my mouth. I was surprised again, for the umpteenth time this morning how much I loved sucking her.

I loved drawing her out of my mouth to simply gaze at the girth, the length and the beauty of her big cock. I loved giving her oral pleasure!

"Hey Danielle. Can I get 4 Bloody Mary's?" came a voice at the bar. I froze with her thick shaft in my mouth.

"Oh. Well." She panted oddly, having been on the verge of cumming. "Um, Calvin's in, ... um, I don't really know how, ... Calvin will be right back. He's um, ... in the basement."

I was struck by this last bit; 'Basement?' what fucking, ...? Jumping suddenly to the same page with her, I slipped her from my mouth and crawled to the far side of the bar.

"Found it." I said, trying to sound far away. Ridiculously, I mimed walking up a non-existent set of stairs to the bar, coming up beside Danielle. "Oh hey Joe." I said breezily. "Good morning. What can I get you?" Joe looked oddly confused that there was a basement behind the bar, but ordered the 4 Bloody Mary's again.

Danielle, hid her giggle behind a hand as I maintained perfect composure and cranked out the Bloody Mary's. Joe thanked me and turned. We stood there trying hard to maintain before breaking out in a fit of giggles. I turned to gaze down at her gorgeous big erection, and told her, "Hang on, I think I have to go to the basement again."

She burst out with a loud coughing laugh, tears in her eyes.

I stood there watching her realizing how much I really admired this girl, how attracted I was to her, how very much I enjoyed her company. I suddenly realized how much I would love to spend way more time with her. What a revelation!

"You know what?" I asked her. "I realize that I know almost nothing about you."

My serious look, quenched her laughing jag and she grew more serious. I took her hand and led her cautiously out and around the bar. She had a tense, nervous look, but followed me. Around the front of the bar I pulled a stool out of her and we both sat, knees touching. I took her hands and we sat there for almost an hour, just talking about our lives, our pasts, our history. Everyone noted our serious conversation, and no one dared interrupt our intense chat. By the end of this hour the bar was empty. Everyone had moved down poolside.

Danielle turned out to be 15 years my junior, was born in Kansas City, had come west right out of high school. Had known she was different and been born the wrong gender from a very young age. She'd hidden it all through school, even dating a couple of girls, one that was terrified at the size of her penis and ran home, one which bled terribly when 'he'd" taken her virginity.

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers
1...345678