Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue washed all around, over the silky soft cock head. It felt to large and smooth and warm in my mouth. The taste was completely new, not like the women that I'd eaten in the past; this was wholly new to me, and a thrill! Shortly, the sweet and salty taste of Danielle's precum coated the inside of my mouth. I was filled with the thrilling thought that I was sucking a cock; I loved the idea!

I parted my lips to take in more. It was such a mouthful of sweet thick flesh! I began to work it in and out drawing her more deeply in each time. My mind was reeling; I'm sucking cock! Not truly a man's cock, but a wonderful large sexy hard cock, nonetheless. And I'm loving the feel and the taste and the scent.

"Oh Calvin." Danielle swooned, her thighs trembling. "You're wonderful! You've done this before?" She sounded slightly surprised that I might have. "You give wonderful head."

"Never once." I gasped, drawing her shaft wetly from my mouth. But I really love doing this to you." I drew her back in.

"Never?" she gasped looking down into my eyes. I shook my head around her shaft. "Oh my god! Mine is the first cock ever to be in your sexy mouth?" I nodded and winked

"Oh fuck!" she whispered dreamily. "That turns me on like crazy!"

I pictured my family and friends briefly, shocked at my sitting here performing fellatio on such a big penis. I flashed on my ex-wife, the shock of her seeing me like this. I decided I didn't give a rat's ass what any of them thought. I was loving giving oral pleasure to this new partner, regardless of her sex!! I wanted nothing more in this moment than to give wonderful, exquisite, oral pleasure to this beautiful girl! With the incredible cock! I was sucking a cock and loving it!

I went back down deeply as her hips began to move slightly.

"Yes, baby! Oh yes, baby!"

"Oh Calvin!" Danielle hissed. "You got me so close already." I simply moaned around a thick mouthful of smooth cock. I withdrew it for a second.

"Yeah? Is that okay?" I asked her, panting.

"Oh yes, baby!" she swooned again. "But I'm gonna cum soon." She sounded a little alarmed at this last bit.

"Oh yeah! Please!"

"Yeah?!" She again sounded concerned.

I pulled her wetly from my mouth again.

"Oh yeah. Please do! I would love that so much! I would love to taste you sweetheart!"

I immediately took her deeply into my mouth again, gagging a bit from the contact with the back of my throat. I only had two-thirds of her in my mouth! There was still so much more to go. Again, I flashed on John, deep-throating me. How did he manage? And how I wished I could do that as well right now!

"Oh Calvin, yes!" Danielle hissed. "You are going to make me cum love!" I felt her gently caressing my earlobes. "Oh baby, yes!" she panted. "Suck me love! Suck me! You've got so much of my big cock in your mouth! You look so fucking sexy doing this!"

Her hips were moving now, jabbing her hard cock into my mouth. I loved the feel of getting fucked like that! "You want it?" she asked. I nodded, not taking her from my mouth. "Yes love? You want my cum? All of it?" I nodded again. Her look turned kind of serious, "I cum a lot!" she warned. I nodded again. "Well okay baby. Oh, Oh yes! Here it comes then. Get ready." Her hand slid around to the back of my head as she began to shake, not so much thrusting in and out as simple trembling in my mouth.

Her trembling turned to vibration as she rose on the balls of her feet and then a moment of stillness right before her first massive spurt went down my open throat. I coughed a bit but swallowed it. Once more, the image of John coughing my cum out his nose, flashed through my mind. Now I understood how insanely aroused he'd been! More cum flooded me. The first spurts powerful and voluminous but then a continuing flood of cum.

"Oh yes love! Take my cum. Take all my cum!" I gulped a huge mouthful loudly. "Oh yes! You're taking my cum! You're drinking my cum aren't you?" I nodded my eyes wide, surprised by the insane volume of her load. "Oh fuck lover, you're swallowing my cum aren't you? Oh fuck! I know cum too much, but you swallowing all of my cum, aren't you?" Danielle sounded deliriously surprised at this. I kept swallowing and gagging and drinking it down. I was in shock at how much sweet warm cum she produced.

I was further shocked when I suddenly realized that my own cum was spurting all over Danielle's legs as I sat on the edge of my seat, sucking her. The thrill of drinking her insanely large load made me cum without touching myself.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "Are you cumming too?!" She glanced down to confirm that I was. My cock was standing straight out and spurting my seed all over her legs. "Oh fuck!" she hissed loudly and began a few more powerful spurts of extra cum.

Both her hands went to the back of my head as she began fucking my mouth in earnest.

"Oh yes baby! Please take it! Take it all love! Swallow all of my huge load!" Her huge cock was ramming me deeply. I was choking as much as I was swallowing her endless load of sweet salty cum. "Please take me lover. Drink it all for me! Love my sweet cum!"

I glanced up to see her tugging her nipples.

"Oh you doing it, aren't you? You sweet, sweet man! You're drinking all of my cum, aren't you? I love it!"

Finally, she withdrew from my mouth with a jerk, too sensitive to continue. She leaned forward at the waist and kissed me deeply, her tongue taking in the taste of her own seed, still coating the interior of my mouth.

"Mmmm I love that taste." She whispered. "Now you, love."

She got down on her knees and drew my still sputtering cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm! Luscious cock, love!" She took me deeply in. "Mmm you cock is so wonderful!" She pushed my chest gently, until I was laying back in the chair. "I love your big cock in my mouth!" she told me her eyes ablaze with arousal. She looked like she might eat me; literally!

I watched as she easily swallowed me down, deep-throating me without struggle, I felt the tight turn at the back of her mouth, then down into her tight throat. I watched her rise and fall taking the entire length again and again.

"Mmmm perfect! I love a gorgeous big cock to fuck my throat!" She returned to taking the full length and ramming in all the way down. I had never had anyone deep-throat me before John, and again the feeling of having every inch of me swallowed repeatedly and expertly was heaven.

"Holy shit!" I whispered. "I think I'm gonna cum again."

"Oooh please baby! Please let me drink you too!" She whispered passionately to me with a huge horny grin. She returned to performing like one of those oil jacks, only in high speed, up and down, up and down, my full length going completely in and out on her tight throat. I combed her hair back to watch.

"Oh sweetheart, get ready. Here I cum!" I whispered, hoarsely.

My butt actually came up out of the chair as I begin to shoot again. Danielle took me all the way in as pulse after juicy pulse of my cum went straight into her throat. She then drew me to the tip so that the last jets of my cum filled her mouth. She just cradled my sensitive head in her mouth as I filled it with juice, eyes locked on mine. Finally she released me, my heavy cock flopping onto my thigh with a smack. She moved her face closer to me with a look of supreme happiness and a mouth filled with cum. Her eyes locked on mine and I could see her tongue swirling in her mouth. I was overcome with arousal and desire for this incredible creature.

I pulled her to me and with a somewhat surprised look on her face, I kissed her mouth. It took a second for her to realize, but then her lips parted and we French kissed around a mouthful of my warm creamy cum. Our hands were all over each other, caressing, as we kissed.

When we finally parted, panting. She sat down on her heels and we shared a look that was long and luxurious. We were both coming down from an incredible sexual high, back to a place where we were trying to figure out our level of mutual attraction, and what might be coming next. There was always a fearful moment when you realize, 'Shit, I really want to get out of here.' Finally, I pulled her up from her knees to stand before me. Instantly I was presented with her very large penis again. She seemed instantly shy and went to move. I held her in front of me and leaned in to kiss the head of her huge, perfect penis.

"Fuck!" I told her quietly, "I really love your beautiful cock sweetheart." Her look softened a bit. I opened wide and took in another wonderful mouthful of her, my tongue swirling around it. "So beautiful." I said after letting it fall from my lips. She moved back a bit and sat on the edge of the bed, with a 'Now what?' look on her face. A long thoughtful moment passed between us. We had come very far in no time at all. I realized the extent to which I had crossed over a number of sexual boundaries.

I stood from my chair. I recognized that this was a moment of truth. Her gaze was very guarded, waiting for the possible, perhaps probable, rejection of a lover that had crossed a line and needed to flee. I stepped forward until our knees were touching. Danielle made a reflexive move to protect herself, as if I might strike her. Had this happened before, I wondered?

My concerned look slowly turned to a wide smile on my lips as I took in the exquisite beauty of this unusual creature. Her eyes never left mine, but her fearful look faded into one the was more relaxed, then a shy smile grew on her pretty face.

"This is typically the moment when most men flee." She whispered quietly, half expecting just that.

She crawled backwards on the bed until she was sitting against the headboard, one leg pulled up and her large thick, semi-erect penis laying heavily over her thigh, looking sexy and attractive. I had noted the sexy manner in which her adorable little titties had bounced and jiggled as she moved backwards, her nipples still so puffy and erect.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet Danielle." I whispered to her. "You are so lovely!" She demurely rolled her bent thigh over to cover her big penis and shyly crossed an arm reflexively over her breasts. After a long moment spent just taking in the exotic beauty of this young woman, (I realized fully in my mind that she was all woman, regardless of her wonderful cock), she whispered softly,

"I'm kind of worried you're gonna run." My smile grew. I asked,

"May I kiss you again love?" She was thoughtful.

"If you agree to stay the night with me." She whispered cautiously. I think she was pleased by my even wider smile.

"We might not get much sleep though." I warned. She shyly put her thumb back in her mouth, chewing it gently. She looked so fucking sexy laying there. Slowly her leg opened again, displaying her thick, softening penis.

I crawled forward, moving her long sinuous legs so that I could kneel between them. Her legs wrapped around me and her hands moved to my arms as I leaned in close.

"You are such a beautiful, ... woman." I whispered, smiling down at her. She had an unreadable look, but looked vulnerable.

"It thrills me to hear you say that." We kissed gently but deeply, truly like lovers. Her hands caressed my face as our tongues gently danced.

I pushed up, sitting on my heels between her sexy legs, taking in the sight of her.

"You are so fucking beautiful in the nude!" she smiled shyly. I looked very obviously down at the beautiful thick penis sleeping gently on her thigh. "And you," I said addressing her penis directly, "you are so fucking beautiful!" I gently traced a fingertip lightly along the length of her fat cock, which jumped a bit at the touch.

"You've really never had a cock in your mouth before?" She asked. I shook my head. I quietly related the story of my recent encounter with John and Casey at the fourth of July party, how John had sucked me, even my fleeting interest with John's penis, but,

"... no, never even thought about it until tonight." My eyes went to hers. "I know what you're thinking, my mouth was a virgin until you." Her eyes burned with excitement as she nodded gently, grinning.

"You can't know how much that turns me on." My gentle finger touch became more of a firm caress, on her swelling, growing cock.

"I'm having an inkling."

"Well, for a first-timer, you were wonderful! Hell, you were wonderful regardless!" We grinned at each other, at the thought. "And I'm sorry." She continued, "I should have warned you that I cum, ... a lot! I don't know why." Leaning closer to her pretty face I told her,

"I loved every delicious drop!"

"Yeah? Really?!" She seemed surprised. She responded to my questioning look. "I was recently, ... well not so recently, I guess, ... with a guy who I, ... surprised like that, and he choked on it badly." Again, she had an unreadable look. "He punched me in the face." I was shocked, then immediately pissed for her. "Beat the shit out of me actually." I ached for her. "Not a very nice guy, really."

I moved to lay next to her and pulled her onto me, her head on my chest.

"It kind of thrills me that you cum that much. I really enjoyed taking it all for you. Well, taking it for me actually." She snuggled closer at this news. "Honestly, I think the taste of your cum is really very delicious! I really love the taste of you."

"I've always liked it." She murmured quietly.

"You eat your own cum?" I asked gently. She simply nodded. "Fuck! That's kind of hot."

We lay like that for a long time. Softly she finally asked,

"Calvin, ... can I kiss you again?"

"Of course!" I immediately responded. Gleefully, she moved up to throw a leg over me, straddling me. The feeling of her heavy cock flopping onto my stomach and the sight of her pretty tits jiggling, thrilled me.

We shared a long soulful look, which thrilled me. She looked at last to be relaxed, at peace even; the first time since I met her just one long day ago.

"I feel like I've known you a long time." She whispered. I told her that I was just thinking that very thought.

Her lips softly joined mine and we kissed softly and sweetly for a long time. She held my face, as if possessing me and moved her face from side to side, aligning our noses first to the left then the right. She kissed my right cheek, then my left. After a while I noted her hips beginning gently to move. Her cock was growing on me, weighing heavily.

She pushed up off me as we both took in the sight of her beautiful erection. She gently apologized. My hands moved from her thighs to her gorgeous penis and gently stroked and caressed her length and girth.

"You are so big, love. So Beautiful. So, ... suckable." She gave me a look that asked 'Yeah? You think?'

"Mmm hmmm." I moaned. Almost to myself I said, "Who would've ever thought it, but I love sucking cock!" My eyes went to hers. "Well, ... I love sucking YOUR cock."

"I'm very glad!"

I slid down a bit and she rose to her knees.

"If that's the case, Calvin, lover, then feel free to suck my big, beautiful cock!" I parted my lips and she pushed forward, easing her thickness into my mouth. "Oh yes! Wonderful. I love being your first!" She held onto the headboard and gently thrust in and out, my tongue swirling on her silky thickening shaft. "Oh yes! Such great head, sweetheart. Suck that big hard cock!" she was gazing down at me, blissfully. "You look so beautiful, ... with a nice hard cock in your mouth.

I withdrew her for a moment, "I really wish I could swallow you, all the way down." Her eyes widened at this admission.

"Ooooh lover! I love to deep-throat!" She gave me a thoughtful look. "I think, ... maybe, ... someday you will! For now, this is heaven to me! Just to have you here! To have you in my bed. Making love like this."

My cock was now growing to full erection again. She reached around to feel it.

"Mmmm! I want to suck you again, too!"

"No." I held her hips in place. "Just stay right here! My turn. I'm loving sucking your cock lover."

"But, ... Calvin," she whined as if to complain. "I think I might cum again."

"Mine!" I told her, withdrawing her thickness, momentarily, "I want to drink it down, all over again!"

"Yes?" she asked softly. "You want to taste it again?" I nodded, my mouth full. "Ohhh! You want to swallow it again?" She sounded a touch more intense. It was obvious that this was a huge turn-on for her. More nodding from me." Fuck!" she squeaked, "Will you? Will you swallow all of it again?" I nodded and winked. "Fuck! I have to admit that makes me crazy turned on!"

"Oh fuck yes Calvin, lover! Take all of it! My huge load of sweet cream! I know adn I'm sorry that I shoot so much fucking cum, but you're going to drink all of it, aren't you?" Her hips were moving, fucking my lips with shallow stokes. Her eyes squeezed shut as she approached the edge of her orgasm. "Oh baby! Let me feed you! Let me feed you full of my rich, sweet, creamy load. I sometimes shoot into my own mouth and swallow it all. I swallow all of my huge load of cum, but now you are, aren't you, baby?" Again her hips simply vibrated as she reached her peak. "Oh yes! Here you go my love! Take it from me. Feed on my huge load of cream!"

Again the first shot was powerful and massive. I was prepared and didn't choke this time, but needed to swallow and swallow and swallow, like milk from a glass. Her cum really was intoxicatingly delicious! Her head was thrown back, face to the ceiling, as she tugged her gorgeous nipples. Her thickness pulsed heavily in my mouth.

I realized that I would really enjoy doing this, every single day. I could become addicted to this girl!

"Yes, sweetheart. Drink me! Drink me down! Drink my cum love!" She gently caressed my face, as her spurts grew less in volume and force. "Suck my big cock. Suck my big, beautiful cock." For the second time tonight I was swallowing an immense load of cum! I was actually feeling kind of full, like from a big meal! My belly full of her two massive loads.

She finally withdrew, my jaw aching from the stretching. We kissed deeply and she rolled off me, panting.

"Oh my god, Calvin! Where did you come from?" I rolled towards her and cupped one of her perfect breasts. Her hand closed over mine and squeezed a bit. Her other hand found my erection and squeezed it gently as well.

"Fuck! I wanna suck your gorgeous cock again."

"Later." I whispered. "Maybe tomorrow?" Her concerned look that I might leave her returned. "For now, let's sleep?" She moaned in agreement, rolling away, but pulling me to her in a big spoon.

She turned out the light as I pulled up the blankets. We lay quietly for a long while.

"Can I admit something?' She asked softly in the dark, I nodded into her neck. "You make me very afraid. In a way!" she corrected quickly. "In a way you thrill me beyond belief. No matter what happens." I hugged her tightly to me and sleep took us quickly.

We both jolted awake at her alarm. It was still dark out, and it took me a moment to recollect where I was. It had been quite some time since I woke up with someone else in bed. I was still spooning Danielle with her perfect, pliable breast in my hand. I kneaded it gently, as she pushed her bottom into me, My full heavy morning penis pushing into the small of her back.

We lay like that for a long time, quietly, each on our own thoughts.

"How are you this morning?" she quietly asked. I had been laying there asking myself that very question and considering the answer. I had done things last night that I had never even imagined. I considered that I was quite possibly bi-sexual, having enjoyed the thrill of performing fellatio on a very large penis. I had even swallowed an extraordinarily voluminous load of semen; twice!

"I'm very good!" I whispered into her neck, kissing it. I really was. Last night was incredible, she was incredible!

1...345678