Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy wore an oversized white apron over her otherwise naked body, her bare bottom completely exposed, as she worked in the kitchen. Danielle was busy setting the tables. She was wearing a pair of very short shorts, which revealed a very pretty bottom. She wore a tight this athletic tank shirt, which hugged her cute breasts closely. She seemed startled when she saw me, then looked more uncomfortable at my seeing her outfit.

I shrugged my shoulders and gestured to my this wrap, shaking my hips a bit, which swung my penis slightly, as if to say, 'Yeah? If you think yours is bad? Check my tiny outfit.' A shy smile grew on her face and she turned from the inference.

"Good Morning." Suzy called from the kitchen, not turning. Her voice sounded sultry, again not remotely matching her tiny stature. "Why don't you and Danielle eat before the others come. There's nothing to do at the bar, unless someone wants a Bloody Mary. But you could pop the champagne for Mimosas."

Danielle and I got food and sat across from one another at a table, eating silently.

"Sleep well?" I asked her. She said she had, once she finally dozed off. I commented that it had been years since I slept in a tent under the stars, and that the early morning had been quite chilly but,

"... overall, I think I slept better than I have in months."

"It's so quiet, so dark!" she said wistfully. "I miss the great outdoors." After a long pause she added, almost to herself, " At least it was quiet and dark after my neighbors finished up." We caught each other's eyes with a conspiratorial grin, recalling the orgy room from the previous night. Danielle caught herself quickly, realizing we were both referring to sexual activity.

The food was excellent and shortly guests began wandering in. Danielle began servicing the guests needs and I began to dole out Bloody Marys to the bleary-eyed crowd. Shortly after eating most wandered off towards the pool or the Jacuzzis. It was still a bit cool out and I was at the bar mixing one last pitcher of Bloody's when Mike and Carol, obvious regulars invited me to join them at the grotto Jacuzzi. Their invitation for sex was pretty obvious, but I did feel like a nice soak and maybe they would play while I simply watched. They did, loudly and with vigor for an older couple.

Mike was in pretty good shape but Carol appeared to have been the subject of a great many pins and tucks. Her body was really quite lovely but had obviously had just about everything modified. Her breasts were oddly high and round for a woman in, what I guessed was, her late 60s. Her nipples though were absolutely magnificent. It made me want to join them just for the pleasure of suckling those beauties. They were puffy like the top of a soft-serve ice cream cone.

I sat back and witnessed their lovemaking until I excused myself to return to the bar. I was surprised when I stood to exit, and my penis was as rock hard as I ever recall it being. Carol winked and ran her tongue around her puffy lips so exaggeratedly that it was somewhat comical. I winked back and simply wrapped up and headed out. I was going to have to tread carefully around her. She seemed the type to go after what she wanted. I was reminded of Casey, only without any of the subtlety.

I spent the day attending to the bar, but splitting that duty with a swim, another Jacuzzi, some sand volleyball, until my bouncing penis began to distract me. I noticed several times that Danielle would occasionally wander by and smile in greeting. She made a point of bringing me lunch when I remained at the bar. It was very thoughtfully prepared, with a tid-bit of everything that had been on the lunch menu. She didn't know what I would like, so she brought a bit of everything. I thanked her for being very thoughtful.

I was very pleasantly surprised that she had donned a very tiny bikini top, which barely covered her nipples. Her small breasts were high on her chest and set on her frame so as to point them slightly outward, away from each other. The underside of the curve of them was exposed by the minuteness of the fabric. The effect was very sexy! She smiled shyly as she noticed my interest.

"I borrowed this top from Suzy." She said quietly.

"It looks like something she might own."

"Yeah! I could never buy something like this for myself." She told me, looking down at the lack of overage.

"Really?" I asked. "Too bad! Its perfectly adorable on you." Then without really meaning to add, "Almost sexier than if you were just topless."

Her eyes flicked up to mine, with a look of, ... almost panic, but not quite. I had crossed some line with this last comment. I was about to apologize when her look softened and then she whispered, "Sorry. I'm just not very good, ..."

"I know, I know. 'Trouble with compliments from men. And women.' I remember" I related from our conversation last night.

"Sorry." She repeated.

"Stop saying that. You needn't apologize. Not to me. I get it." A wan smile grew of her pretty lips.

She stood by me as I made Piña Coladas for a handsome youngish nude couple. They were so enthralled with each other they really paid us no mind. I felt invisible, like the hired help, which I guessed we were. They took their drinks and wandered off without even a thanks. After they rounded the corner, Danielle's eyes came to mine. "Fuckers!" she said bluntly. We both then laughed out loud. Her hand settled on my arm for just a moment, a friendly gesture, but then she retreated immediately, as if my arm were hot to the touch. I think she regretted jerking it away so fast. I could see that there were many thoughts rolling around in her mind.

"At the risk of getting in trouble, ..." I started carefully, "I want to tell you that I simply recognize the fact, ... that you are a very attractive young woman." Danielle steeled herself and resisted comment. "It's my opinion yes, but actually, my opinion aside, it is a simple truth that I recognize." She made a face as if to argue. "Hupupupup! You don't have to argue the point." Her mouth snapped shut. "Just breathe." She took a deep breath. "Relax." The tension in her shoulders eased. "Close your eyes." This took a long time for her to do. I realized that this was pushing a profound trust boundary. She squared her shoulders and slowly closed her eyes.

"Just listen." I whispered. "I am looking at you now." Her brow furrowed, but her eyes remained closed. "I see you. And what I see is a very beautiful, sexy, ... not completely confident, ... but very lovely young woman." A thin smile grew on her lips. "See? Not terrible to hear." Her eyes came open. "Hupupupup!" I repeated and they snapped shut. "Starting from the bottom, ... you have really cute feet." Her toes curled under, trying to hide, her lips made a pained shape and her brow wrinkled but her eyes remained closed. "You've got gorgeous legs."

"I do like my legs." She whispered.

"I'm very glad, but let me finish." She chewed her lip in anticipation. "As I said, ... gorgeous legs." I repeated but with much more emphasis, which made her smile. "Sort of narrow hips, but perfect on your frame." She was startled that I had begun to move around her as I spoke. She didn't move. "From behind, well, ...", I leaned in close to her ear for this. "You have a gorgeous, sexy bottom." I noticed that she was trembling slightly. The tiny hairs on her body were standing up. "Beautiful bottom!" I repeated whispering. "Beautiful strong arms, back and shoulders.

"And, ..." I was now in front again, having come full circle, "at the risk of causing you agony with this compliment, you have such adorable, perfect, beautiful, small breasts." She visibly quaked at this last comment but did not open her eyes. I leaned in closer to whisper, "Oh yes! Perfect breasts! I love all breasts, but yours are absolutely adorable, sexy and perfect!" After a pause, and a nice long look, I added. "And, ... right now, ... your nipples look so hard and lovely!" I expected this to bring her out of her trance, but she stood statue still, just listening. "Plus you have a really lovely face, beautiful! Straight, regal nose, and you have very beautiful, greenish-brown eyes. I think I told you this last night. I'm very glad your reaction is different today." Her lips curled in a slight smile. "Mmmm yes! There it is! You have a very pretty mouth! I know that can sound kind of creepy, ..." She nodded, smiling at this. "But your lips are very pretty and your smile, when you choose to, ..." her eyes slowly opened at this. " ... when you choose to smile it really lights up a room."

We stood quite close, just looking at each other, smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I was her hands come up and cup her breasts.

"Shit! They are kind of hard." I glanced down to see her covering her nipples. I could see her beginning to form an apology, but then didn't.

"They are very beautiful and sexy!" We gazed into each other's eyes. I waggled my eyebrows at her. "Show me?" I whispered. She seemed to consider it a moment then slowly lowered her hands. I waited a beat with my eyes on hers and then slowly lowered them to look.

They were even harder now, pushing firmly against the tiny triangles of bright yellow material. I just moaned a bit out loud as we both took in the intimate sight.

"Oh my!" I heard her whisper, then noted her gaze. Suddenly we were both now taking in the image of my completely erect penis wildly tenting the front of my wrap.

"Oh hey!" I said aloud, moving to cover myself.

"No! Wait! No fair!" she said giggling. "I had to stand still for you." she countered.

"Close your eyes." She told me. I looked up to see that she wasn't kidding. "Close your eyes." She repeated.

I straightened and then closed my eyes. "I'm totally looking at you now." she teased. "You are also, ..." She hesitated. I was thinking that this was probably as hard as taking a compliment, giving one. "You are also, ... very good looking." I realized how difficult this must have been for her. Her wording 'also' included herself in her compliment. She was acknowledging what I had just told her and including that in her comment. I remained motionless, eyes closed. "I'm looking at your, ... penis?" She asked, somewhat comically. "Penis seems a silly word for what I'm looking at right now. You are very erect!" she whispered to me, then continued at a low whisper. "You have a very big, ... cock. And you're so hard!"

Without any help from me, and despite any attempt to prevent it, my cock jumped at the comment, and danced a bit against the light fabric.

"Very big, ... very hard, ... cock." Her voice sounded like it was coming from a very great distance, dreamlike.

"Danielle?" Joan's voice brought us both wide awake. Our eyes flashed open as if we were coming out of hypnosis, as Joan headed towards us. "I was wondering, dinner is about to be, ...bla bla bla." I lost the rest of Joan's words as I backed up behind the bar, gazing at Danielle, as they talked about Suzy starting the dinner prep. Danielle flashed me an apologetic smile as Joan led her away. I stood there flushed and erect as a group of guests were wandering up the path towards the bar. I tried to push down my insistent penis to no avail. I simply pressed closer to my side of the bar.

The afternoon into the evening brought most of the guests into the bar area and I was very busy making and dispensing drinks. One of the highlights of dinner was the BBQ ribs that Danielle had prepared for dinner. She had brought me a plate and was right to be proud of her work. She smiled at me as I made over the flavor of the sauces. I was happy that she had warmed enough to me to be somewhat friendly. We both stood, her erect nipples proud and out, as I quickly ate, before returning to work.

By evening I was again behind the bar, witnessing a pretty wild set of party games in the bar and on the dance floor. The games ranged from mild, a lap dance contest, a body-painting contest which brought out some of the more demure guests, (much painting of bare breasts), to wild, like blindfolded blowjobs, trying to identify which of the male guests one was orally pleasuring. I recall wondering if this was a particularly wild night, or was this really just a sex club.

At one point, Carol, our modified, lovely older guest from my soak this morning, and her magnificent puffy nipples, came round the bar to drag me onto the dance floor for a turn. She was wearing a matching wrap to mine, her firm breasts not bouncing at all in time to the music, which had been painted with animal faces, their noses poking out from her nipples. At one point she untied her wrap and swung it around me, capturing me to dance closer with her. My penis snapped to attention without any bidding, and battered her stomach as we danced closely.

"Mmmm, maybe later we can dirty dance together in our room. I love it from behind! Mike loves to see that!" She may have thought she was whispering these suggestions, but with the volume of the music, she was actually loud enough for the whole front row to hear. "This would make my night!" she said over the music as she reached down to grab and handful of my thick penis.

I glanced over to see Danielle watching from a distant vantage as she cleared tables from the dinner. She looked shyly shocked and a bit embarrassed. Her eyes flicked over to me and then she turned and was gone. I continued to wonder if she would ever relax here.

Around 10:00, most guests had paired off and moved to rooms for more private fun. Here in the mountains, darkness feel pretty early. From the edge of the dance floor, I could look down into the woods to a play area set up below, where a number of couples watched a group of what looked like 8 or 9 people all writhing on a huge makeshift bed. The music did little to drown out the exaggerated sounds of passion and the occasional cheer from the crowd.

There was a minor late-night surge at the bar, then all fell quiet at around midnight. I stood behind the bar checking emails on my phone.

"Well, ..." Danielle's voice visibly startled me from behind. "Sorry! Didn't mean to sneak up." She told me. "Well, I made it through the first day." I congratulated her on doing so, then thanked her for both the amazing lunch and dinner. She had also made a perfect brisket and a pulled pork that was so spicy people were gasping but couldn't resist eating anyway.

"Can I join you for a bit?" she asked.

"Of course! Please!" I was happy to see her, as she seemed really only one of the normal ones there.

I made us both some Mules and we sat at the front of the bar and chatted for a while. She admitted to still being out of her element, and the abundance of sex everywhere made her a bit uncomfortable, but overall everyone was nice and the resort was really pretty. She taken some time for a nature walk around the perimeter of the camp. After a lull in our conversation, I sensed that she was feeling tense again.

We shared a look that expressed my unspoken question about what was up.

"I guess I'm just worried about tomorrow." She offered.

"What's up for tomorrow?"

"I've had a number of people tell me that I look like a volleyball player." I told her that I assumed as much also. "I did play a bit in high school, but, ..." I simply waited to see what this had to do with tomorrow.

"Joan was hoping that I'd join them on their side, playing for the home team." I waited for the problem to emerge. "Plus a bunch of other guests wanted me to join in as well."

"Yeah, I'd be worried too." I joked, but immediately regretted making light. She seemed very uneasy. "And the problems is?"

"They play in the pool." She said quietly, then added, "They play in the nude."

"Are you, ... shy?" I asked. Her answer was immediate.

"Yes! I'm shy! I'm, ... very shy."

"You don't have to be nude." I offered. It did little ease her worry. "You don't have to do anything, ..."

"I know, but, ..." There was a long pause. She looked like she had the night before, when she wanted to just leave. I could sense her steeling herself to tell me something.

"I don't look like, ... I mean, I'm not like, ..."

I simply remained silent, waiting to hear what was up with her, that she would have such an issue, with the current situation. She heaved a heavy sigh and turned to gaze out into the night. Moaned and giggling wafted up to us from the darkness, people have fun, people having sex.

"I just wish I could, ... just go for it. Not care what people think, not be such a chicken, but, ..." I waited patiently. She turned to face me, seeming to judge whether she could confide in me. After a very long pause she added quietly,

"I'm trans."

I heard her clearly, but the meaning took a beat to sink in. 'Trans?' I thought, 'What does trans mean, .... Ohhhhhhhhhh!' my brain finally clicked with what she was saying.

I did my best to maintain an even expression. Questions suddenly flooded into my head faster than I could arrange them. To her credit she watched impassively as I processed this information, my face likely revealing the whip-saw of thoughts that crashing into one another in my head. I was running through my stream of compliments earlier, searching for a mistaken comment, misleading assumption.

"Trans?" I began awkwardly, "Trans from, ... Are you? Were you? I mean, ..." She just waited for my fumbling to end. I flashed on my story of my roommate, which suddenly seemed both spot on and wildly inappropriate.

"I'm sorry." I began again, then quickly caught myself with, "thaaaat I'm such a, ... that I, ..." I was stuck. "I'm going to shut the fuck up now."

Her look was unreadable. Was she sorry she told me? Glad it was out there? Worried at my reaction? Still worried about tomorrow? Stupidly I even questioned myself whether 'she' was actually a 'he'. Then chided myself for being such a Neanderthal.

Finally she began again slowly. "I'm sorry, ..." She caught herself for apologizing again, shooting me a glance. "I'm not sorry, ... that I didn't say anything earlier. I mean, what am I supposed to say? How quickly do I casually drop into a conversation, 'Hey by the way,...I'm a girl with, ...'. I was shaking my head. "What?' she asked me, looking somewhat irritated at my head shaking.

"No." I said simply. She gave me a stern, questioning look. "No." I repeated. "You don't have to say, ... I mean, ... you are who you are." This didn't help.

A long pause developed between us, wherein I thought she might bolt. To her credit, she stayed. A guest entered the bar asking for 2 beers. I simply motioned to the fridge on the bar. He quietly got them and exited. We just shared a long look.

"I'm sorry, ..." I began. She was clearly not looking for an apology. "I'm sorry that this is so difficult. I can't imagine that there was ever any easy way to start conversations like this. And I'm sure there are no rules about when is the best time to, ... convey this information." Another longer pause.

"But," I started as I slowly reached out to take her hand. "I'm very glad you told me."

She simply watched, as if from a distance as I held her hand in mine. "I can imagine how difficult this is, was, to tell me. And that, ... you telling me, ... means that there's a reason why you wanted to tell me." Her eyes flicked up to mine. "You could have easily just not said anything and, ... gone home and, ... who would ever know?"

We shared another long silence. "But," I repeated. "I'm very glad you told me." A slow sweet vulnerable smile grew on her pretty mouth. "And everything, ... that I said before, ... all of it, is still completely true." Her other hand now settled softly over mine. For the second time in as many days, she seemed about to cry, if she didn't seem so proudly dead set against the idea of crying.

123456...8