Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her graduation ceremony, 'he' had gotten drunk and wound up with two, much older, men who had shared her huge cock between them, even getting 'him' to fuck one in the ass, while the other abused 'his' throat. They had discovered 'his' ability to shoot such a massive load of cum, that they made him shoot all over them, twice. In the end they rewarded my young Daniel, with a vicious beating for ejaculating on them. It was in this moment that she had discovered her fear of 'morning after' revelations. People would do all sorts of things when aroused and libidinous, but a minute after the come-down, would feel ashamed and lash out.

When she first arrived in LA she'd supported herself partly by delving into the fetish world that centered around huge penises and massive loads of spunk. 'He'd' been passed around at parties, among groups, fed tons of drugs, and occasionally beaten and abused.

Her only two real loves, if you could call them that, had been a trans-man, wherein sex was extremely rare and somewhat painful for both, and a much older, widowed and wealthy woman. She had been loving and supportive at the start, enjoying the pleasures that her studly young lover could provide. The moment her friends had met young Daniel, it was quickly dissolved.

Now she worked 3 jobs, had a cat, took quite a few meds, HRT among them, and lived in a tiny flat in the city. I began to understand her fear of letting go with me. I sensed that she had quickly developed feelings for me, and with that the terrible risk of another crushing loss. My heart ached for her. Her nature had remained so sweet, so free of the bitterness that I would have expected from such experience. I burned to protect her from people that might hurt her. But I also realized that in her way, she needed no protection; she could take care of herself.

Joan came striding towards us sitting at the bar. She walked up close, smiling wide. I noted that she took a quick glance into Danielle's lap as she arrived, noting appreciatively the size of her endowment.

"We're going to be starting the game in a half an hour, and I was still hoping that you play for us. Our secret weapon." I watched her jolt with the recognition of the double entendre of 'secret weapon'. Danielle, reflexively pressed her thighs together and chuckled. Joan amusingly fumbled with the gaffe and took another look at Danielle's penis, laying there thickly.

"Your height!" Joan finally blurted out. "Our secret weapon is your height! And the fact that you've played before, in school." We shared a glance at her recovery. Just then Suzy appeared from the commissary.

"Hey young lovers." She cooed. "Danielle, don't feel obligated to do anything. The last thing anyone wants is to make you feel uncomfortable."

Danielle unconsciously took my hand. I told her, "I know that sometimes revealing yourself, ... completely can be a very scary thing! We never have control over what some people might think of us, but we can't make that our problem. That remains their problem."

We all shared a long meaningful look. Suzy continued, "Whatever you choose, most of us here, are very supportive of you and your lifestyle, your choices, your choice of, ... partner." She finally added placing her hand gently on my shoulder. "We all want to help and not hurt." She gave Danielle a sober look. "You decide. We are all here for you." She leaned and they gently hugged. Joan and Suzy left and headed for the pool.

We sat there for a long moment and shared a deep look. I nodded in agreement at everything that Suzy had said. Danielle took a deep breath and then slowly let it out. After a long nervous pause of decision making, Danielle finally spoke.

"Shall we?" she whispered, standing. Smiling my support, I stood, took my wrap from the bar and tied it around her waist. It technically covered her but did little to hide the significant bulge of her penis. We both chuckled at the sight of it.

"If at any moment you want to stop, or leave, we're out of there, right then." I told her. She simply nodded, gathering her nerve for this.

Standing together at the pool people began to notice us and cheered our arrival. I immediately noted the unfriendly faces on the couple that had ignored us at the bar last night. Clearly, they were not on board with this. They were standing nude in the waist deep water on the other side. Suzy and Joan were standing in the water on our side and almost at the same moment said,

"Ready for this?"

I felt for poor Danielle as every eye in the place was fixed on her wrap. This must have been a wildly uncomfortable moment. It was bad enough for me, standing there nude, but most people had seen me by then. There wasn't a sound as all waited for the unveiling. I made a motion to step the to the edge of the pool and faked a slip. I grabbed Danielle for support and we both toppled into the pool. She came up sputtering with a 'What the fuck?!' look on her face but then immediately noticed that the unveiling moment had been alleviated.

"Oh shit! Sorry! You okay!" I asked her feigning concern.

"Oh Calvin." Suzy said coming over. "What a lovable oaf!" She and Danielle shared a knowing look. Everyone chuckled at my klutziness. "Let's play! So we can kick your asses!" Suzy called out cheerily. It became immediately obvious that trash talk was the name of this game, and everyone chimed in.

Danielle didn't disappoint with her prowess, even in the water. I spent most of the game trying my best but being distracted by the bouncing of Danielle's adorable breasts, not to mention the bouncing of her semi-erect penis. We shared a chest bump and long smile at winning a particularly impressive point. There were also many scrambles wherein we would fall into the water and hands were groping various body parts of all partners.

There were 8 players on each side and the grumpy couple got grumpier and more competitive with each point scored against them. He even went so far as to complain to his wife, lover, whatever, when she missed a serve. Our score was climbing above theirs dramatically, souring his mood even further.

He and Danielle were facing off at the net for one play, when they both jumped high, he to spike and she to block. Normally you would shoot around the person blocking you. He chose to fire the ball straight at her. As her face reached net height, he blasted it with excessive force, driving the ball straight into her nose with a resounding smack. The ball careened off her face to the side, scoring them the point. He jumped back up, arms raised in celebration as he turned to head back to the service line.

"Yeah! Yeah! Take it!" he yelled loudly, not noticing that everyone had stopped to check on poor Danielle's crushed and bleeding nose. It wasn't until he reached the far side of the pool that he noted the quiet and total focus on her. He stood there waiting for the game to resume without realizing that everyone, even his wife, lover, whatever, were giving him hateful glares. He stood there dumbly, waiting the game to resume. Our entire team walked Danielle to the edge of the pool.

Dale who was watching from a chaise lounge, had jumped into the water near us. He was a doctor and moved in to examine her nose. Daniele was gasping, holding her hand over her face. "Here. Here." Dale told her. "Let me see." He gently moved her hand aside, noting the amount of blood there. He looked the doctor part as he gazed through the bottom of his bifocals at her nose. Gently he reached up and touched it. Danielle hissed at the contact. "Sorry, sorry." He said quietly. He very tenderly felt around trying to ascertain if it was broken. It didn't appear so.

Suzy arrived with a snow-white towel to staunch the blood. "Oh, Suzy, no." Danielle told her. "Not a white towel."

"Fuck the white towel!" Suzy told her gently wiping her chin and mouth. I stood on the outer ring, feeling useless, but very glad so many people were concerned and helpful. I looked over my shoulder at the dickhead standing opposite, still waiting for the game to resume. I felt a flush as anger rose in me. I was beginning to feel murderous, when Danielle's hand reached out and grabbing my arm with painful strength. I looked into her eyes, with which she implored me to do nothing. I visibly relaxed.

"There's no break." Dale told us at last. "But it feels like it's been broken before?" he asked quietly. Danielle nodded. "Same kind of asshole, but many years ago." She whispered very quietly. Her imploring look flashed back to me, with a tiny shake of her head. Everyone saw it and almost in unison, we all turned as one to look at the fucking guy still bouncing the ball on his fist.

"Okay then!" Joan called out. "Game called on account of unnecessary roughness."

The dickhead began to protest but noticed his wife, lover, whatever, already climbing out of the pool. She grabbed a towel and walked off without looking back.

"Hey! Sorry! But it's a rough game." He called out feebly. No one commented, no one even looked at him as we all just got out and the others headed for the bar.

We moved to a lounge and sat Danielle down to attend to her further. Joan brought a towel and demurely attempted to lay it over Danielle's exposed penis. Danielle gave her a sweet smile but took and instead dried her hair, laying it to one side. She had proudly crossed over a line and wasn't retreating back. Dale was a dear, gently attending to her, telling her that she might expect a 'helluva shiner', but no permanent damage.

Suzy suggested I take her to her room and lay her down, but call if she needed anything. Joan took one arm and I the other, and we walked her to the room. I could sense that Danielle was thinking that she was made of tougher stuff, but she didn't complain at the care. As we walked, I flashed on her earlier story of having been savagely beaten before.

Again, my heart ached for this sweet young creature, who had been through so much and kept coming back for more. We gently laid her in bed, Joan cooing softly that if we needed anything, "...anything at all, please just call the main desk." We assured her we would and she left, blowing a gentle kiss as she closed the door.

"That fucking asshole!" she hissed, sitting up in bad, right after Joan closed the door. I was left kneeling beside the bed, as she went to view herself in the mirror. I got up and followed, again taking in the beauty of her nude shape as she stood there, turning her face this way and that. "Fuck! Shiners for sure." She muttered, noting the already rising purple in the corners of her eyes. "I took a shot like that I high school. Looked like a racoon for a week." She then turned to face me. "You okay?" she asked, concerned.

"Me?!" I sputtered. I wasn't the one that took one straight in the kisser.

"You looked like you wanted to kill that guy." I slowly nodded. She grinned. "I loved that you did." She told me smiling a bit but wincing at the pain of it. "No one's ever looked like that, ... for me before." She said quietly returning her gaze to the mirror. I moved around behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her hands settled on my arms. We shared a long look in the mirror. I kissed her shoulder.

"It's been so long since I felt that way about anyone." I whispered. Her hands softly caressed my arms. She took in a breath as if to say something, then didn't. "I know, ..." I started, our eyes locked in the mirror. "I know its scary." Her eyes flashed the recognition that we were sharing the same thought. "I haven't felt this way in a very long time. Over time, I was becoming worried that I might never, ..."

Danielle simply waited and watched for me to continue. Finally I did. " I find you so very attractive, ... fucking sexy as hell, ... all of you. But, ..." Her look turned very worried at this last word. I realize that sentences that contained the work 'but' usually ended badly.

"But, ..." I continued, "There's way more to this feeling. And it is kind of scary! For us both maybe." Her look was softening. She gently nodded. "I don't know where we go from here." She began to gently tremble in my arms, her eyes were becoming moist, and they were becoming increasingly purple. "But, ... I know that I want to go somewhere with you. I need more, ..."

We shared a long gaze in the mirror. "I want more. More of you. More time." I paused. "I want more of your incredible body!" My eyes flicked down to her perfect breasts. "But, ... so much more than that." Both our eyes were wet now. "I don't know where, ... this, ... goes. But I want to find out." Her hand reached back to touch my cheek. She simply nodded and smiled sweetly. She simply mouthed the words, 'Me too'.

There was a soft knock at the door. I led her out of the bathroom. She sat on the bed and I answered the door. It was Suzy with a bucket of ice and some more white towels."Oh, Suzy not more of your white towels." Danielle complained. Suzy tutted.

"By now the bleeding has stopped, and besides, I don't care. I just want you to feel better." We lay Danielle back in bed and wrapped ice in a towel and gently laid it on her face. Sitting at Danielle's hip she added, "You relax. I'm getting Ray and Diane out of here to their car." She flashed me an angry smile. "Not really our kind of people."

"Fuckers." Danielle added, completely muffled from under the towel. We all chuckled.

"But you two," Suzy said with a wide smile, "are TOTALLY our kind of people!"

Without looking Danielle reached out to touch her and wound up grabbing a handful of boob. She pulled back, but Suzy took her hand and returned it to her breast. "It's okay. Anytime." She added, squeezing Danielle's hand around her soft flesh. She then brought Danielle's hand to her lips and kissed it.

"Let me know if you need anything else." She moved to the door then added, "Everyone's leaving this afternoon, but you're both welcome to stay until tomorrow if you like. I can bring dinner down to you."

At this Danielle removed the towel from her eyes and sat up on her elbows. Tears were now openly flowing, she was utterly unguarded. She could only mouth the words, 'Thank you.'

"Oh, sweetie." Suzy said softly. "I'm so glad to know you. Both of you." She added. We all shared a long look and then she quietly left us.

Danielle spent a long moment gazing at the door, then to me. "I never want to leave." I agreed. Then after a long pause, she added. "I never want to leave, ... you." This last word she whispered so quietly, I almost didn't hear it. The import of this last word though was not lost on me. I moved around the bed and sat where Suzy had. I repeated Suzy's motion of kissing her hand. We shared a long smile between us. My fear and concern over how I might be feeling about the unique woman was melting away.

"I feel so warm and happy around you." I told her. She swooned a bit. "My beautiful little, ... racoon." Her looked turned to alarm, and she covered her face.

"Is it getting bad?" I told her not so bad, but then laid her back down. Very gently I moved in to kiss her lips. Then I lay the towel back over her eyes.

"You just relax a bit." I stood there gazing down at her body, still adjusting to the somewhat incongruous appearance of her utterly beautiful feminine body and the very large, also utterly beautiful, big penis lying heavily on her thigh. I never before would have dreamed that such a sight would arouse me so much.

"Can I get you anything?" She said she was fine. Then after a long moment she added,

"Can I admit something very embarrassing?" I told her of course. "Right before I got hit, ... I was feeling so fucking horny." I glanced down to see her penis beginning to swell slightly. "I'm still feeling, ..."

I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and she trembled. I slid it slowly up and then teased her big balls, tight in their smooth sack. She shivered at the touch. I moved her thighs apart and moved to lay between them. I continued to tease her balls with a feather touch, watching her magnificent penis grow and swell. My fingers teased her thighs, her flat tummy, all around the root of her thick cock. It grew to its impressive proportions, making my mouth water for the taste of her.

The craving for a mouth full of cock was all new to me, but the desire was potent. I really loved sucking cock. I had always loved giving pleasure to my partners; they had always just been women before. Now the desire to give pleasure, by taking a big firm cock into my mouth, using my lips around it, my tongue to caress it, taste it, was intoxicating. Even the burning desire to force it into my throat was the biggest surprise.

Danielle lay as still as she could for the next 15 minutes as I did all of that. Thrilling us both with the giving and receiving of pleasure. I simply took my time to enjoy such a new and unusual treat. I was bi, I was gay, I was an attentive and loving cocksucker and I was happy to be whatever I needed to be to enjoy this woman so thoroughly. Her tight belly was quaking, her cute tits were jiggling in the moments before she came. I cradled her wonderful firmness in my mouth and took her powerful, plentiful spurts of cum. I cupped and massaged her balls as she flooded my mouth, hips lurching.

Out of a curiosity I allowed her warm creamy load to flow back out of my mouth down her shaft, in order to witness just how much cum she really produced. My tongue was coated with the sweet, salty taste of her warm cream, but it flowed down the shaft and pooled on her belly, flooded her balls and my palm cradling them. It pooled on the bed under her. Her thick cock lurched in my mouth with each spurt, her urethra pulsing against my tongue with each blast.

Again! Again the craving took me. The desire, the need, to utterly posses this gorgeous, huge cock. I pushed forward until the head pressed firmly against the opening to my throat. I gagged heavily once and backed off. I went for it again and felt it gently stretch my throat. 'Fuck! I want it!' I thought and pushed it all the way in. It was slick with her cum and slid in deeply. I again had the sensation of her thickness pressing against my chest from the inside, but I had her all the way!

'Deep-throat!' I cheered in my mind. I never would have imagined it. I can deep-throat this huge, beautiful cock. Me! Calvin Andrews! I'm a deep-throat cocksucker!! What would me friends think? Fuck them, if they didn't still love me. If they didn't love me more. I can deep-throat my lover's huge cock!

I withdrew and finally looked up to see her gasping and watching me in amazement. "Fuck, baby!" She whispered. "Just, ... fuck!!"

"I love how big your cock is! I panted. "I love how much you cum! I love taking you down my throat!" We shared a long passionate gaze.

"I think, ... I love you." I whispered quietly.

Her look instantly changed to concern, fear, anger even.

"Don't! Don't, ... say that!" She tied to move out from under me. I just held her down. "Don't, ... say that!" She repeated. She looked panicked.

"I, ... think I love you." I whispered again. "Please don't be afraid."

"Don't say that if, ... you don't, ... mean it!" She repeated.

"I think I love you. You don't have to, ..." Her look softened a bit and she relaxed a bit. "I just want to say what I'm feeling, and we can leave it." I silently questioned if that was alright. She seemed to agree. "I know that's kind of scary to hear, but, ..." She nodded. "Please don't be afraid of that."

Slowly I moved up between her thighs, sitting on my heels.

"Everything is fine." Very slowly I leaned forward and softly touched my lips to hers. Her eyes never left mine. I could plainly see how frightened she was of the potential for real, agonizing hurt here. I softly kissed her again

Then we just stayed like that for a long time.

1...345678