Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It returned again, that thick pulsing cockhead, shoving its way through her soaking lips and threateningly probing her fertile little hole. She whimpered with distress as Anton's great weapon grazed her pussy repeatedly and purposefully. He sunk his hips down further, forcing her legs apart, and a slow smile of hungering satisfaction rolled across his face. Giant arms, sturdier than granite and black as a moonless night, immobilised her -- Dani's own skin, naturally tanned with a healthy golden hue, looked positively bleached by comparison. One little motion and he would be sinking inside her. "Time to stretch out this comfy little cunt of yours," Anton snarled.

"But- but- but, the dice-!" Dani stammered. She turned to look at Luis, hoping for support, and saw with a sinking heart that Aria was already preparing to ride him as she positioned herself over his voracious cock.

"But, but, but, the dice!" Anton roared with laughter as he mocked Dani in as high-pitched a voice as it was possible for him to go, as if he were a tiger attempting to imitate the mewing of a new-born kitten. "Damn baby, they're just pieces of plastic! You really think that's gonna stop me from getting a taste of your tight white pussy?"

Dani's breath caught in her throat as Anton grabbed both her ankles in a single huge hand, raising them up in front of his face. Her pussy was exposed to him once more, bare and vulnerable, and she shivered as a whisp of air licked her drenched lips. Then it was back -- nine inches of living steel, prodding its way between her tender folds.

"Easy girl. Just let it happen," Anton whispered. Dani exhaled loudly, her heart hammering with fear as she shoved a dainty hand against his ironclad abs in a useless attempt to hold him at bay. It was like trying to shift a marble statue. The low growl of Anton's chuckling grew louder. "Don't be scared. I'm only giving you what you so obviously want. Who could be frightened of that?"

Anton's bulbous ebony cockhead hooked Dani's fragile twat again, catching her back in the trap. His teasing was slow and deliberate, the pulsing glans scraping over her lips and pushing firmly against her entrance. This time he slid in a little further, and Dani's eyes widened as her slit widened uncomfortably around the massive head, eliciting a fretful cry. "Wait! Unh! Too big!"

"I'll be gentle." His viscous pre-cum reverently lathered her silky snatch, coating it in its glimmering offering, and Dani shuddered as this threatening precursor reminded her all too clearly of what might soon be following it. Yet, despite her misgivings, an unwelcome thought had now reared its head in the back of her mind, gnawing away with frustrating persistence.

The thought of how amazing a cock this large could possibly feel, buried all the way inside her.

"Don't look so scared, princess," Anton gloated. "It won't bite."

"I'm not scared," Dani shot back defiantly, trying her hardest to sound tougher than she felt. She may not have succeeded completely, but her burgeoning arousal was instrumental in granting a noticeably impish lilt to her tone.

"Hah! Maybe not. Those are 'fuck me' eyes if I've ever seen them!" Anton tightened his grip without warning. His powerful body shifted against her. Butterflies thrashed with frantic alarm in Dani's tensed stomach. With no other alternative, she could only wince and cry out with icy horror as her pregnable pussy lips began their helpless surrender, centimetre by centimetre. Then, at last, Anton's entire cockhead disappeared inside Dani's pussy with a loud POP!

Her entire body stiffened from head to toe like drying cement. The air was squeezed from her throat, her mouth hanging in a wordless gape as terrified eyes widened with erotic shock. The man was little over an inch inside her and, already, she felt like somebody was trying to force the thick end of a glass bottle into her.

"Easy, girl." Anton's voice was surprisingly soothing. "This'll be much more pleasant for both of us if you relax." His other hand came to her thigh, holding on for stability, as he crammed another inch inside the squirming brunette.

"Ahh!" The sensation was just about more pleasurable than painful, and yet balanced on a knife edge as Dani's head dropped against the cushions with a guttural moan. "Ohhh!" Another moan, shriller and tinged with alarm, left her as a third inch followed, the weight of Anton's branch of a dick settling inside her. No cock had ever spread her this much before... and he wasn't even all the way in.

"Relax. I said relax." More of Anton's prick packed its way into her poor little slit, which strained to force itself around its brutish invader in a desperate act of self-preservation.

"Oh! Oh my.... Gaaaawwwwd!" Dani's lips parted in an empty, silent stupor as her stomach knotted up in panic. If she could barely take him as he was entering her, how in the hell was she supposed to handle a full-on fucking? Another inch rolled in, a giant piece of searing, sharp granite stone that ground into the softness of her pussy walls.

"God damn, you are fucking tight!" Anton bellowed, clearly enjoying every second of Dani's discomfort. "Fear not, princess, I'll loosen you up nice and good!" He was about two-thirds of the way inside her now. Good enough. His hand stroked up and down Dani's thigh, a move that was surely intended to be reassuring, as he took his first long, slow stroke inside her.

"OHHH!" A desperate noise, half cry and half groan, flew from Dani's lips. She grabbed handfuls of the lounger cushions in her sweating fingers, gritting her teeth, her beautiful face screwed up in erotic anguish as Anton's mammoth prick wrenched its way inside her, its heat scorching her pussy as it went. "OH! Shit! Ah! AH! Fuck!"

"That's it, girl, that's it." Anton continued rubbing Dani's thigh like he was trying to calm a wild horse. He started to thrust properly, taking deep but languid strokes. Dani's cries grew louder and lewder as she struggled to accommodate Anton's girth inside her, their lazy coupling treading an incredibly fine line between pain and pleasure that, fortunately at least, more commonly lapped into the latter over the former.

Then, Anton began to quicken the pace.

"Oh! OH! OHH, FFFFFFF- UUUUCK!" Dani gasped frenziedly as the massive pole began to slam into her, the thick head impacting roughly into her cervix with every single strike. Even Anton looked a little uncomfortable -- the nubile tightness of Dani's pussy was proving a surprisingly formidable barrier against his attempt to speed up even further. Yet, despite this resistance, it was so intensely satisfying to watch the stuck-up little tease wince and squeal beneath him that he scarcely even cared.

"Shit. Spread those legs for me girl! Let's make this a party!" Anton released his hold on Dani's ankles and batted them to either side, opening up her legs. Her eyes widened in alarm as he fell upon her, his gnarled trunk-like arms slamming into the lounger either side of her like prison bars. Followed by a snarl of a grin emerging on his face, his teeth shining, as the rest of his cock tore its way into her, burying him as far as he could go inside her fertile snatch. The only relief came from how flooded her pussy was, a welcome dousing of lubrication that made Anton's assault that much more bearable.

"AH! AHHH! GAAWWWD!" Dani screamed out as Anton's cockhead crashed against her cervix, fully impaling her along his turgid length. A mixed cocktail of grool and pre-cum oozed out of her stuffed hole in a gooey landslide, so skin-tight and compressed was her pussy now that there was simply no room left.

Anton's breath steamed against Dani's face, a sensation as unwanted as it was unbearable, the heat only adding to the repellent and humid weight of the air upon her. His coal-black thickness strained aggressively against every ridge and nerve of her pained pussy, and every slight easing of the pressure when he pulled back was immediately snuffed out like a candle as he rammed back into her. Her lower lips were fastened so tightly around his cock that every stroke, whether outwards or inwards, see-sawed her frenziedly across the cushions like a ragdoll, forcing her to open up even more to his bullish fucking.

"Slower!" Dani managed to beg, gasping in torment as every ungainly thrust scraped sharply against her lower belly. "AH! Anton! Slower! Ohh! Pleeeaaase!" But the giant gave no indication at all that he had heard her, aside from the way his mouth curled upwards at the edges in a sadistic grin.

This was more like it. This was a proper punishment for the vain little bitch. She really was just like the other cocksure college sluts -- all talk.

But then something stirred inside Dani. It was the same as before, when Anton had been face-fucking her, that same resolve rising inside her. The gleeful look in his eye was too much, and determination seized her again as she committed herself to robbing him of what he wanted most -- her complete submission.

Pleasured cries continued to tumble from her lips, but Dani gritted her teeth as she raised her legs back up and anchored her feet against Anton's washboard stomach. The huge man's smile grew even wider as he mistook her action for a frail attempt to push him off -- and then his eyebrows shot upwards in surprise as she looped one arm tightly around his own pillar-like limb with a resolute grunt. Propping herself up on her free elbow, Dani tensed her abs and loosed a mewl of effort as she began to fuck back against him.

"Damn," Anton chuckled, looking positively thrilled at this new challenge. "She's a fighter. Let's see if she fucks as well as she sucks." Dani said nothing in response but simply stared him down -- she was still wincing with every rough thrust, but she didn't try to hide her discomfort from him as an abashed gasp spiralled from her lips. No matter what he put her through, she wasn't going to let him bring her down.

But Anton wasn't to be defeated so easily. Despite appearances, there was more to the man than the ability to unleash a destructive pounding, and he knew there was more than one way to have Dani surrender to him. It was time to change tact.

Anton slowed the pace of his pumps, offering a much desired respite to the yowling brunette. Instead, his prurient touch returned to strum her tender little clit. Round and round his giant fingers moved, grazing and skimming it, and every stroke sent glorious shivers of glee running through her in enticing waves, each more wonderous than the last.

"You're a very rude young lady, you know," Anton remarked, leaning back and combing his newly free hand roughly through Dani's cocoa-coloured avalanche of hair. His digits dragged their way back down to her ample tits and pulled on her rigid, bright-pink nipples, delivering little peppering pinches that skirted the edge of being painful. His domineering, dark gaze never left her, welded to her begging, smoky amber eyes.

"Oh!" A particularly ferocious charge of delight released from the dual stimulation of Dani's rigid clit and her stretched pussy, blossoming deep in her belly. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"You obviously think you're too good for Luis," Anton said matter-of-factly as he rubbed faster and faster. Dani bit her lip and tried to focus her thoughts, even as the addition of the relentless offensive on her clit began to light up every inch of her body.

"Oh! I-I don't know what you mean," Dani stammered.

"Yes you do. The poor man has waited so long -- months, in fact -- to creampie your sweet little cunt, and yet you keep denying him."

"I-I didn't... OH! GOD! Ah, it's not on purpose!"

"Why do you insist on torturing him in this way?"

"I didn't! Ngghh! I don't! OH!" Dani's every word was laced with, and punctuated by, her deep and heavy breathing. Were Anton's words true? Luis didn't really think this way, did he?

"Yeah, you're pretty stuck-up for a begging little whore, ain't ya? But there's no condom to save you tonight, princess!" The slightest hint of an evil grin tugged at Anton's face. "Answer me! You think you're too good for it, don't ya?"

"No!" Dani gasped as her pussy fluttered with eager and terrified anticipation. "No, it's just- Oh! Ughnn! I-I just can't get pregnant! OH!"

"Can't? With tits and hips like yours, I'd say you were built for it sweetheart!"

"OH! Fuck! No!" Dani shook her head, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, her full and foxy lips parted in jubilant bliss as she revelled in Anton's sublime attack against her clit and snatch. "I couldn't! I can't! OH, FUCK!"

"You can't tell me that you're not a little bit curious, eh? To have Luis pump you full of his little swimmers? You're not even slightly curious about what might happen if he does?" Anton teased.

Dani whimpered again, louder and more desperately this time as a frisson of angst twisted in her belly. Of course she was curious. Why did he have to pile it on like this?

"Of course, you know what will happen, don't you? If the risk doesn't pay off?" Anton's deep tone was riddled with satisfaction.

Dani could do nothing except let out a long, carnal moan as Anton's teasing words combined with his ceaseless strumming of her clit and the dogged fucking of her pussy to create a spinning ball of hot passion deep in the pit of her stomach. Faster and faster it spun, sinking into her loins, and Dani clamped her sweating hand around his broad wrist, her parted lips wordlessly begging him to go even quicker.

"What do you think? Reckon tonight's the night? This sopping cunt of yours is so fucking wet. I bet it's been waiting and waiting for this day!" Anton moved faster than lightning, lunging forwards and planted both his hands firmly on Dani's bowling ball tits, knocking her arm out from beneath her and pinning her to the lounger.

Not that she minded too much at this point. "Oh God! Anton! Keep going! Don't stop!" He was digging his fingers deep into her ripe breasts, greedily savouring every abrading scrape of his nails into the tanned flesh, and Dani's moans of satisfaction quickly took on a more aggravated edge as they grazed her with more and more pressure.

"Luis told me all about these giant fucking tits of yours," Anton thundered enthusiastically. "I thought he was bullshitting me. A slim girl with a fat ass, wide hips, and big tits? Get outta here! But shit, I gotta admit, you really do have one hell of a pair on you!" Dani threw back her head, a cry of excitement mixed with pain piercing through her parted lips as Anton turned to pinching her delicate little teats, yanking on them hard and then rolling them around with such aggressive force that he could have been trying to sand them right down to the areolas.

"Ah! Easy!" Dani gasped, wincing as the pain began to overwhelm the pleasure. She was starting to think her boobs might just pop like balloons if he continued treating them so roughly.

"Argh, God fucking damn, your tits are perfect girl! Moulded from divine clay by God himself!" Anton bellowed. Dani hissed with relief as he shifted back and released her aching breasts, which were now an angry bright red, the sun-kissed skin studded with dark crimson marks where he had been far too rough. Luis could be unruly at times, in a semi-restrained manner, but Anton had given her bulbous young tits an absolute mauling, the likes of which she had never experienced before.

Anton exhaled as he continued bucking powerfully into Dani, breaching her youthful tightness with every swift stroke. A series of strained moans tumbled from the brunette hottie as Anton ruggedly sawed in and out of her tiny pink pussy. Dani licked her lips before parting them in a low and long whine of submission, losing her mind once more to the pleasurably punishing assault upon her hot, wet slit. The smacking of their hard bodies against one another reverberated in Dani's ears as Anton's pungent, masculine scent began to overpower her senses.

As Dani lay there, gasping for breath, her back sweating and stuck to the cushions, a desperate creaking filled her ears from nearby, the painful cries of a bar stool under duress from Aria and Luis' own frantic rutting nearby.

Dani turned her head to see Aria balanced precariously on the stool, her legs spread and locked around Luis' waist as he ploughed into her fiercely. She was screaming like a pornstar, already begging for him to cum inside her, and Dani couldn't help but stare with fascination as sensual desire bubbled up inside her heated body. She swallowed hard, transfixed by the sight of Aria getting railed bareback, just like her, as her fingers slid down her streamlined navel and towards her glistening hot sex...

Then a long and strained groan echoed from Anton's mouth. It was the absolute last sound Dani wanted to hear, and her stomach savagely twisted with sudden fear as her heart began to beat a little faster in her chest. Simultaneously, a thick stream of arousal pumped through the length of her heaving body.

"Oh! Careful Anton," she gulped. "You gotta be- OH! C-careful!"

A devilish grin struck across Anton's face. "Oh? Why's that, princess? You don't want my strapping black swimmers getting a taste of that sweet white egg of yours?" Sweat was dripping down his body as he pummelled Dani's tight little pussy. "Fuck me, I'm getting close."

"Oh! No! Not yet!" Despite the danger, Dani flexed her abs as she grabbed both of Anton's trunk-like thighs, sinking her nails in and holding on for dear life as she desperately bucked against him like a wild horse, meeting his thrusts with lustful expertise as her bare back skidded across the cushions.

Anton clamped both his hands against Dani's broad hips and slammed his cock into her with bestial force. She was being thrashed by the primal strikes of his hips into hers, her luscious, giant tits rocking mesmerizingly on her chest like the roiling ocean in a savage storm, every smooth and bronzed inch of flesh quivering tantalisingly.

"Little fucking whore! I'm gonna fill you to the fucking brim!" Anton's groans were growing louder and more laboured, in tune with Dani's own desperate and needy moans, as the tension twisted in his balls, screwing up his face in concentration.

"No, no, no, no, no! Not yet! Not yet!" Dani shrieked. A torrent of wild fear was coursing up inside her like a gout of flame. She could feel Anton's thick prick throbbing inside her, trembling against her soft and inviting walls, preparing to spray the contents of his sperm-laden balls deep inside her.

"You'd make the cutest little college MILF," Anton groaned. "Nothing would make me harder than to see you waddling around your campus with a giant, swollen belly. The busty young sorority queen with the perfect body, converted into a trashy single mom!"

"Oh God! OH! Don't you fucking dare!" Dani squealed. The image struck in her mind's eye, exactly as Anton described, her fit and toned body made pregnant and huge and full. It would be so easy. There was nothing to protect her at all. Every drop of sperm would go deep inside her, right to where her innocent little egg sat and waited to enact its life-altering destiny upon her.

"Damn! You squeeze my cock so good, girl!" Anton leaned in threateningly, his gnarled muscles crushing atop her like the weight of the sea upon a sinking ship. Holding her. Trapping her. His thrusts grew slow and heavy, each one slamming between her legs with the force of a raging bull and sending an equally powerful shockwave of pleasure up the length of her body. "Time to blow inside this precious white pussy!"

Dani's entire body creased with fear. "Anton, wait-"

"What do you reckon? Just a few..."

*THRUST*

"OH!"

"...more..."

*THRUST*

"GOD!"

"...strokes..."

*THRUST*

"NGGHH! NO! FUCK!"

123456...8