Dan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

When I woke up Monday morning, I had just enough time to do a quick wash and we left to see this new Doc.

Mom, Dot, and I, having left home at 0630, got to Doc's office with time to spare. The receptionist logged us in, and wonders of wonder, we were taken in immediately. Doc was there waiting to see me.

She told us, "This exam will be rather intrusive, so you ladies might want to wait in the waiting room."

I told her, "They can stay if they want. I mean, hell, they help me to shower and steady me when I wipe my ass, so...."

She shrugged and had me start by getting naked. Mom and Dot helped me shuck my clothes and get up on the table.

Doc took readings and scrapings and all kinds of samples of my fluids and tissues; I began to think she wanted me to stay in jars on her desk.

"You know that a couple more pieces and I won't have to come back; you'll have me in your jars and slides," I joked.

She chuckled and said, "If I had a buck for every time I heard that this year, I could get a steak from Delmonico's Steak and Ale."

With that, she had me go through my range of motion observing and prodding the edges of the grafts. Wonder of wonders, I was able to move my right leg to about twenty-five degrees and my left leg got up off the table about an inch or so.

It took well over an hour for her to finish her exam, "Well physically, you are doing quite well, except for the graft not healing correctly. I should have the results of the samples tests by next Thursday and will call you to come in when I get them. I'll be able to give you a better idea of what is happening with the graft adhesion.

"A month after corrections, you can start your P-T (physical therapy) with Janis Fergusson. You can either set up the appointment schedule today, or you can call her after we correct the problem. It's up to you. It's the Physical Therapy Lab I normally use for my graft patients," She handed Mom a card.

"Janis is well versed in the procedures I require. She's probably the best in the Five City's area,"

After we had finished the paperwork Mom said, "I don't know about y'all, but I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end of a...." and turned a bright red, as she realized what she almost said.

"Anyway. All that talk about Delmonico's has me wanting a nice, thick, juicy steak."

She saw the look in my eye and told me, "Get your mind out of the gutter." Then Dot giggled and Mom was red all over again, "You two can just stay in the car if that's the way you want to act."

We pulled into the parking lot shortly after, and with their help, I got out and into the chair as we continued to laugh with relief. We were finally going to get a reason for my not healing. We had our steaks and headed home.

At home, I went to my room to get some rest, and Dot helped me get on the bed. "Do you want me to help you get out of your clothes so you can rest a little easier?"

"Ha-ha-ha. You just want to see me naked again. Well, I can always use help from a beautiful, sexy young lady."

She turned around like she was going to leave but stopped at the door, "I'll be right back. I'm going to let Mom know so she doesn't worry. Okay?"

I nodded and watched her leave.

I rolled over to my right side and must have fallen asleep immediately since I was in my skivvies and covered with the sheet when Mom came in with my supper.

"I'm glad you were able to nap this afternoon. Feeling any better?"

I nodded and shifted in bed with a groan.

Mom had a worried look as she told me, "Dave was here to see you, but told me you were sleeping when he came in and told me to let you know he'll try to stop by tomorrow after class. He said something about having something important to talk with you about."

Dad stuck his head in and said, "I see you're finally awake. That trip to the Doc and lunch, must have really taken it out of you.

"Jean said she treated you and Dot to Delmonico's for lunch."

"Yeah. Didn't realize how much I missed their twice baked, stuffed spuds and house salad. I really enjoyed it. I felt like a king having two beautiful sexy ladies to accompany me."

Dad laughed and Mom turned a bright red, hanging her head in her hands and said, "Oh, you."

Dad stayed and we talked for a while. After Mom took my dishes and left, Dad told me, "Son, I know that things were bad over there and that you want to forget the shit sandwich you stepped in, but if you ever feel the need to talk about it, I'll be here to listen. I know what it's like.

"I remember when I got back from Nam, and not having an understanding ear. I tried to explain it to the shrink, but she had never been there, so couldn't see where I was. It took your Granddad, who lived the crap and corruption of that hog waller that was WW2 and Korea, to get me back from the edge. I love you and if you ever need me, I'll come home and listen. I don't care if I have to leave in the middle of an important meeting. I'll be here as soon as I can get here. Okay?"

I thanked him and he laid a hand on my shoulder, "Is Dot here?"

He nodded and I asked him, "Would you ask her to come in?"

Chapter 4

Mom and I went back to see Doc after she called to let us know she had the results. Turned out they had missed some of the burn and foreign material in a very small section under my left arm. It had caused a blockage of adhesion of the flesh.

"I'm surprised there is no infection from it," she told Mom.

I groaned, thinking I had to have more surgery.

Doc told me, "It won't be that bad. I'll be able to do it as an outpatient. Come back next Thursday morning. Be at the ambulatory surgery at seven AM for check in. You should be on your way home by noon."

We got there, had the surgery. She got the burned flesh cleaned and trash out; we were on our way home at around one. She told us there was more than they had originally expected, so it took a bit longer than they had thought, but they got it all this time.

We settled into a routine after the surgery had healed sufficiently to withstand the activity of said routine. Dot graduated high school and had not yet applied for college, so she was the one who took me to P-T. Travel three hours to KC the night before, check in to the motel, thirty to forty minutes to the torture chamber do my P-T next morning, then almost four hours home.

We always took the same route. Two hours north to I-70, then west for an hour and forty-five minutes to the torture chamber then return. One week, we were headed home when we had a flat tire. I couldn't do anything but sit and watch, as Dot got out and started changing the tire.

She had the van jacked up when a Missouri State Patrol (MSP) stopped to see what was going on.

As they were talking, he nearly finished the change. He looked in and saw me. "Hey, LT. How the hell are you?"

I looked a little closer and it was Private Donaldson (He'd changed a little). The very same one that I had to discipline just before shipping out.

"How you are doing, Don. I see you survived to get out and come home."

"Yeah. I cracked my left tibia just before you shipped out. I tripped over some equipment on the truck while moving it to a more secure location. They sent me home for rehab and discharge since I was so close to my separation date.

"I graduated from MSP detective school (Missouri State Police) and ride-along duty two and a half weeks ago. Yup. I'm a State Investigator.

"I heard there were just the three of you who got out?" looking a little glum.

"Well, sorta. Bellamy is still in a coma and Sanders was wounded in camp. She told me one of your favorite snacks got shot off," I told him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, puzzled.

"She had her left nipple amputated with a shot. She told me the three to her shoulder turned her just enough that the fourth round clipped it like a surgeon had cut it off."

"Well, damn. That had to hurt."

Dot heard me explain it, reflexively cuping her left breast.

"Let me finish getting this tire changed and we can stop for coffee. That will let me get my hands clean and we can catch up a little."

He finished up quickly and we went to the truck-stop café at the turnoff to head home. He called in for a break and helped Dot get me in my chair.

I rolled in and got a table near the door. We were about finished and had pretty much caught up, when a drunk walked in, and since Don was in plain clothes, this ass decided he was going to 'fuck with the crip'.

He came up to the table and asked Dot, "Why you hanging out with this half man? I can show you how a real man treats a sexy woman like you."

Don started to get up when Dot put her hand on his arm.

The drunk hadn't seen the walking stick I used if I had to go to the toilet by myself. He took a step toward Dot, and I stuck the tip in his leg just above the knee. I hadn't put much pressure on it, but it got his attention.

He stepped back and said, "What the fuck you doin', crip? That just got you an ass whoppin', boy."

As he started toward me, Dot stuck her foot out and tripped him, he landed on his hands and knees in front of me. I brought the knob of the stick down on his forehead hard enough to get his attention.

He looked up and I stuck the tip of the stick under his jaw near his Adam's apple. "Now listen, fool. I don't want to hurt you any more than I already have, but if you keep going, I will run this walking stick through you like you were a pig on a poke. I've been in combat, and I am still pissed 'cause I got hurt and my squad was wiped out. I lost men and women that you ain't qualified to lick the shit stains out of their drawers. So, I suggest you get your drunk ass up off the flour, apologize to my sister and my friend, then carry your sorry ass the fuck out of here and never let me see you again, unless it is you heading for the woods like your ass is afire.

"By the way, I suggest you walk home because you see this gentleman? He's a State Patrol Officer and I'm quite certain he would love to carry you in and let you stew for a couple days in a six-by-ten.

He stood up and asked, "Ma'am, would you please accept my apology for acting the way I did?"

Dot nodded her head, turning to Don, and continued their conversation.

The drunk turned around and left. The waitress came to the table and told us, "You want to be careful. That was Bull Jefferson. He and his family are the biggest bullies in the county."

"Thank you, miss. I'll keep that in mind. My sister and I are a pretty good team. But I do appreciate the heads-up."

I went to pay for the coffee and cinnamon rolls but was informed that my money was no good here. An older man sitting in the corner tipped his hat, I nodded and we left.

As we headed for the car, jackass showed up with his brother, "That's him, Jimmy. I think it's time to show him who runs this place."

As they came toward us, I slipped the.50 Desert Eagle from the side pocket of my chair. Evidently, they didn't see it, or they were just too stupid to realize I would shoot them.

'Mouth' started to swing the bat he was carrying, I put him down hard with a round in his upper thigh. I shot it to destroy the femur. I found out later he'd lost the leg from the hip down. A.50 caliber slug to the bone will do that.

Bull was crying like a little girl who had her favorite toy taken away for no reason.

Jimmy pulled up, slicking a ten-inch skinning knife from its sheath. I shook my head, Don pulled his Glock, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Jimmy slipped the knife back in the sheath, and Don told him to get on the ground, face down. Ten seconds later, both brothers were in cuffs. Dot wrapped Bull's leg with his shirt to slow the bleeding.

Don went to his cruiser to call for an ambulance and a local squad to transport the brother to the state holding cells. He asked Dot and me to make statements about what happened.

Dot and I gave our statements to Don, then we left for home. "Well, that was a change," Dot said, "I think I'll skip the encore, though."

Chapter 5

No one was home when we got back. Mom had left a note on the table letting us know that Dad was working late; she was going to go have supper with him when he got off. That left us the house for at least three hours.

Dot asked, "Do you remember that little discussion we had when you first got home, and I was helping you in the shower?"

"Yeah," I answered.

She began to take her blouse off and said, "Well, we have the house to ourselves for a couple hours. I think I might be able to remedy your little problem, if you'll let me," as she threw her blouse onto the bedside chair.

I sat on the bed and watched her disrobe. As she dropped her panties. I found Ernie rearing his fully recovered head, looking for her snuggly hiding place.

She came to me and helped me to stand so she could strip me. When I was as naked as she, I sorta fell back on the bed. I hissed softly from the contact of my back on the sheets. My back had healed considerably but was still tender.

She lay beside me and started kissing me like a sister, but it didn't stay that way long. We were soon tongue dueling as though we had been doing it for years, instead of being the first time.

She started moving down kissing, and licking, everywhere she stopped. She licked and kissed me from my chin, across my chest, licking and sucking the nipples, totally driving me nuts. She decided to move further, stopping at my navel to tongue it while holding onto Ernie, who we were both happy to see had become totally hard and ready. I was trying to thrust up into her hand, while she moved down to kiss the head.

As she kissed and licked the entire length and girth, she moved her hand up and down, getting me closer to blowing my load all over. She opened her mouth and took the head in as far as she could without gagging.

I told her to stop before I came in her mouth, but she continued until I started blowing my load. She took all she could with some slipping past her lips. She swallowed all I gave her, cleaning her lips and chin with her fingers and licking them and then licking my spend from the shaft of my dick.

I told her, "Baby sister, come up here so I can reach you. Squat over my mouth so I can lick you." She did that and I began licking and chewing her lady taco from her pucker to her clit. I was able to hold her by her thighs and move her around to reach her sensitive areas. She came hard, releasing her juices. I licked her clean as she continued to shiver with release as I brought her slowly down from her climax.

She moved off and lay down beside me, "Oh, Dan. I never had an orgasm like that. You can do that anytime you want. All you need to do is say 'spread em' and my thighs will be open for you."

She snuggled close and gently laid her hand on my chest. I was happy she did because I was hurting.

"Did I hurt you, Dan?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing I can't handle. It was worth every twitch and twinge."

She kissed me on my shoulder, "I agree. I never did that before. Johnnie Becket wanted me to after the homecoming dance. I told him I wouldn't. He tried spreading the rumor that I did. Dave got that straightened out real quick. He and Darrel Kingsly made Johnnie retract all he put out and even had him go on social media. When do you think you will be able to make love to me?"

"Never!" She had a startled look until I told her. "However, as soon as I'm able to move better and not hurt, I'll make beautiful love WITH you. That, dear, sexy, sister, is a promise."

She wiggled a little bit and sighed, "I'll hold you to that, brother dear."

We must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, Mom was tapping me lightly on the foot. "You might want to get dressed before your Dad sees you two."

Dot got dressed, then helped me to the bathroom. I sat down on the throne to relieve my bladder.

Dad stepped in the room as she helped me back out. I was still naked, and Dad could see Ernie swinging free. "Well, son, why don't you get dressed and we'll go have a drink in the living room. Oh, I know you can't have alcohol, but you can have some lemonade, or tea or something."

After I got dressed, I used my sticks to make it to the living room. Dad asked, "Jean, could you and Dot go to the kitchen for a spell. I need to speak with Dan for a minute. Don't worry, I won't do anything. Remember, I love him too."

After Mom left the room, Dad spoke soft and low. It was as though he was double thinking every word twice, then weighing it again. "Did you do anything with Dot?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"Did you screw her?" he quarried.

"No. Nor would I. However, if she wanted, I would make love with her in a heartbeat." I said while looking him in the eye.

"I thought that would be the case. If you hurt that girl in any way, though, son or not, I'll kick your ass from here to forever. Do we understand each other.?"

"Yes, sir. I swear, I'll never cause her any pain. I love her as much as you and Mom."

I was starting to get tight across my back.

Mom came in telling Dad, "I think Dan should get back to bed. I can see the pain on his face, even if you can't. Now, stop all this nonsense. Come on, Dan. It's bedtime."

Mom helped me back to my room and got me undressed again, "You pay attention to what your Dad told you. Don't you dare hurt that girl, or you better hope your father gets to you before I do. She's had a crush on you since she first saw you in your JROTC uniform in high school. Now, you get in there and have her help with your shower." She swatted my ass and told me, "She told me how you pleased her when you first got home today. Someday, I might want some of that myself."

Chapter 6

I woke up around five the next morning. In my waking fog, I couldn't immediately figure out what woke me, but it didn't take long for me to realize Dot was lying next to me. She was also naked. She wasn't actually touching me, that would have been to much.

I touched her nose and said, "'Morning. What are you doing here? You do know Dad knows about us, don't you?"

"The only one that doesn't is Dave. Though, I ain't too sure about that," she said.

"We won't be able to do anything for a while yet. I figure it will be at least a month."

"I can hardly wait. I am SO anticipating the loving," she told me while reaching for Ernie.

"You need to be careful," I warned her, "you might wake Ernie."

"Who is Ernie?" she asked, while playing flibber-flobber with him.

"You're playing with him now. Don't you feel him starting to harden up?" I chuckled at her.

"You named it? Why?"

"Ernie sounds better than, say, 'My Tally Wacker'; don't you think?"

She started laughing, getting a little louder.

Dad, having gotten ready for work, stepped to the door, asking, "What the hell is so damned funny this early in the morning?"

"Dan just told me why he named his penis. He told me it sounds better than 'Tally Wacker'," and cracked up all over again.

"So, what did you name it?" Dad asked, curious.

"Ernie," Dot giggled.

"Oh, hell, no," Dad roared with laughter.

Mom came running from their bedroom. "What's going on? The sun ain't even up yet."

"Dan named his pecker, Ernie." Dad laughed harder.

Mom looked stunned, "Huh?"

"Yeah." Dad told her, "Of all the names he could have named his pecker. 'Ernie'!" and roared even louder.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, bewildered.

"Ernesto, Erny, was your mother's first-time guy. He was the starting wide receiver in high school." he told us, still chuckling, "he was the biggest-assed jerk in class. He would do a girl and then spread it around that she put out. He did that so often that when he screwed Mary Liscom, doing his normal, her big brother, who had just got back from ten years in the Wells (a Conservation Camp of the Nevada Department of Corrections), took him out to the woods and fixed it so he would never be able to do any other girl."