Dan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so. It will definitely have to be something special," Mom informed us all.

Dad spoke up. "She never let me in there, so I doubt she'll let anything that big in."

I knelt and commenced to clean the mess.I wrapped my lips around her lips and licked her pussy hole as deep as I could get my tongue, trying to suck all of my cum from her opening. "Oh. My. God. No one has ever done that to me. Don't stop. I'm cuuuuuuummmiiiing. Yes! More! I'm cumming again. I can feel it happening way down deep. Aaayeeee!" She slammed her hips up to my mouth. I got her clean then stood up to slide back deep into her.

After giving her another load, we all went to their bedroom. Mom, Dad, Dot and I climbed in the shower together. Dad had installed an oversized shower the year before I left for Basic Training; we were all glad he had. It had directional and fully articulating shower heads.

We ALL commenced to wash each other. I even washed Dad's back and butt and he washed mine, including through the crack. That felt strange. I watched Mom and Dot wash each other. That was entertaining.

Chapter 10

A couple weeks later and after another session; we had been showering when Dave came in.

"Well, shit!" he exclaimed. "When did this start, and why wasn't I invited?"

"Davey!!" Dot called out, as she exited the shower and wrapped her wet body around Dave, getting him soaked.

"Hey! You're getting me all wet."

Dot being Dot, dragged him in the shower, clothes and all. All four of us proceeded to undress him.

The whole time Dave protested, "I've got to get going. Jan will be pissed if I'm not there to join them for 'Fun Park on the Beach.' The twins have been looking forward to opening day for the last six months. You know how teenagers can be. And how am I going to explain how I got soaked on a sunshiny day?"

"I'll put them in the drier when we get out." Mom told him.

After Dave was initiated into the 'wash-and-get-washed-by-everyone' shower, and we all got out, dried off and dressed.

He said, "Wow, that was interesting." Then he shook his head. "Do you do this often?"

Dad shook his head, "Only a couple times. Next time you come over, we just might have you join us."

Dave chuckled while saying, "The reason I came over was to invite y'all along. Jan was saying the other day that we don't get to see you guys that much anymore. She's an orphan and you're the only family she has; she misses you guys."

"Let's get your clothes in the drier and then we can go. What time are you supposed to meet her?" Mom took his clothes to the drier and started it.

"Jan wants to be there around three or three-thirty, that way we can play for a few hours."

We got dressed for the Fun Park; Dot and Mom were sexy as hell in their bikinis.

When we were leaving the park Mom asked Jan, "Why not come on over for supper. We can get some chicken from Driscoll's and have some at home fun. Dan was showing us a board game he learned while he was laid up. He had a German nurse teach him."

"Okay," Jan agreed.

We headed for the house, where the kids could hit the showers. Since Bobbie was about the a size smaller than me, I gave him something he could put on and Dot gave Jackie some clothes, they were a little snug top side but the bottoms fit fine. Jan was able to wear Mom's clothes since they were nearly the same size and shape.

"Hey Dave. I meant to ask, why were you wearing different clothes than what you had on this morning?"

"The shower kicked on unexpectedly. You know, the one on the deck?"

"I put them in the drier, so they are probably ready by now," Mom chuckled. She had Jan go with her to the laundry room.

Mom broached the topic. "Jan? Have you ever thought about sex with someone other than Dave? Oh, don't get all defensive. I'm just asking as a point of interest."

Jan, with a startled look answered spontaneously, "A couple times when we were having the trouble a couple years ago, but I didn't act on it. Why?"

"Well, I've been to bed with a man other than Jack. As a matter of fact, the last time was just the day before yesterday. Oh, don't worry. Jack knows all about it. He's tapped a nice young piece as well.

"Think about it and talk it over with Dave. He just might surprise you."

Jan nodded and said, "I might do that, only give me a week or so."

"No pressure. Whenever you're ready." Mom got the clothes out and they went back to the kitchen.

"Here, Dave. Go get dressed. Throw those in the hamper in Dan's room."

We played the board game for a couple hours and we all enjoyed it.

Jan looked at Dot and asked, "Are you going to be busy tomorrow?" Dot shook her head. "How about you and I have lunch at Moira's Irish Pub?"

"Oh, that sounds like fun. It's a date," Dot answered enthusiastically.

"We need to get the kids home. It's going to be a full day tomorrow with Jackie's soccer and Bobby's football practice," Dave said as he came back into the room.

We said 'goodnight' all around.

"Okay, see you tomorrow at Moira's around eleven o'clock?" Dot called out to Jan questioningly. Jan waved her hand in acknowledgement. Dave and the family headed home.

After they were gone, we all headed for our rooms. I shucked down and was taking a shower when Dot came in.

"Mind if I join you? I've been wanting to try this on for size since last month. What with Dad doing me and Mom doing you, I haven't had a chance. Well, Mom and Dad are going at it like high schoolers after prom, so now is a good time to do a few things."

We gave each other a wash and dry, then went to my bed. I was feeling so much better since I had been able to get out and move around.

Dot laid her hand on my chest and asked me, "If Jan decides to join us, are you going to try her on?"

"If she'll let me; sure. I've always wondered what Dave did to catch and keep such a lovely lady."

"Maybe it's the sexy way he licks his eyebrows." Dot joked. "Speaking of licking, want to do some?" Dot asked. Whereupon my beautiful sister and I began making love.

I found that she tasted every bit as good as I remembered. I licked and chewed and nipped on all parts of her lovely lady taco. After I had taken her to heaven a couple times, I moved over her, kissing and licking her stomach, ribs, breasts, nipples, throat, neck, and anything else I could reach.

As she was moaning and demanding that I enter her quickly, I slid Ernie across the nubbin of her clitoris, ensuring ample lubrication. Lining up with her heavenly portal, I pressed lightly and slowly. The crown slipped in past the muscular vaginal opening, causing her to moan at the slight discomfort of the stretching Ernie caused. "Damn Dan. You are so much bigger than Dad."

I gave her a little bump; she dropped her head to the pillow.

"Shit Dan, you need to go easy. That ain't the Lincoln Tunnel you're trying to enter."

I made slow tender love with my beautiful sister, until she had at least three more orgasms and I could not hold out any longer. Slamming Ernie as deeply as I could, I unloaded into her (as it turned out) fertile womb.

She looked up at me and told me, "I stopped taking the pill last month. That means I'm extremely fertile now. You don't mind if I get pregnant with your baby, do you? I've wanted your baby since I was twelve. Mom thinks I fell for you when you joined JROTC. I've loved you since before I can remember. Whenever I needed someone to help me with something, you were the one I wanted."

"Huh? Why would I mind? I've thought about you since I was old enough to produce semen. When you were old enough to start welcoming your monthly friend, I fantasized about us. So far, reality has been so much better than fantasy.

You know that you taste and smell so much better than I ever thought possible.

"I didn't tell you, but I dreamed of making love with you before I came to in Landstuhl. I dreamed of this and so much more, so no, I don't mind if you get pregnant. I kinda hope Mom does, too," I answered her.

"Well, I got news for you. Mom told Dad yesterday that she took a home pregnancy test and 'the rabbit died'. I know, it's too early to be curtain, but her test came back positive. She told Dad while I was in the kitchen, so I heard her. I'll only be about a month behind."

"So THAT's why he's been acting like a high schooler that's been told he just earned a scholarship to MIT or Harvard or something," I joked.

"Yup. Want to try again?" and she rolled to me. She slid down and began talking to Ernie. "Hello, big boy. Care to try getting me 'with child' again. I sure would like it," and commenced to kiss and lick things. "Mmmm, things sure do taste good. I think I'll have a snack first. I have a feeling it will be a hard night, but only after things get handled."

"You are so full of it, Dot," I joked.

"Not yet, but I plan on correcting that situation," then she slid her lips over Ernie all the way to the base without stopping or hesitating anywhere on the trip. She worked on him until he was standing tall. Sliding up my body until we were face to face, she brushed her lips over mine, "I want this every night and day, until I can't take any more, then I want to go again. Does that make me a slut? Does doing this make me an immoral hussy, Dan?"

Dot straddled me, raising high enough that she could move Ernie into position, then slowly sat down until she had taken me completely into her heavenly cavern. "Oh, God does that feel good. Oh, Dan! Do it, give me all your love. I want all you can give and more. Oh, fuck this is so good. Your cock fills me up so well. I'm gonna cum, Danny. Oh. fuck I can't believe it. I've never cum so much. I'm theeeee--- Cummin', Cummin' so hard. Fu..........." And she passed out, dropping to my chest.

I held her until she woke up. "Oh, Danny. What just happened?"

"You passed out." I told her

"Did you cum yet?" she asked, setting up.

"It's all right. I'll take care of that with you later." Pulling her down, I kissed her deeply.

She slid to the side and snuggled into my ribs. Laying her head on my shoulder, we drifted off.

Chapter 11

Mom woke us up, saying, "Supper's ready."

We got up, took a quick shower, and went to the kitchen naked. My left leg was cramping so bad, Dot had to support my left side.

Mom had not told us that Dave, Jan and the twins were there. Dot and I didn't let it bother us. The kids were from Jan's first marriage. Jan was eleven years older than Dave. Bobby and Jackie were twins from her first collage affair and would be eighteen in three months.

Jan was startled. "Wow. I didn't realize it would be clothing optional tonight."

Dave looked at Jan and shrugged, "It's up to you."

Jan looked at Mom and Dad, "What do you say? Is it okay with you?"

Dad said, "It is clothing optional. Just as you said."

Mom told the kids, "Go for it. Just remember, there are two things. You can't let this out to anyone, you won't be of age for another three months. Until then, no way you will participate in any activity going on. If you will accept those rules, you can shuck'm."

Bobby stood up and commenced to 'shuck'm'.

Jackie was a little slower getting undressed. "This is so weird. I've never gotten undressed in front of a man before," she admitted, nervously.

We all were in our glory for supper and the rest of the evening.

Jan told us all, "I've thought it over and, if you are still willing, let's do it."

Dad nodded and he and Jan headed for the folks' bedroom while Mom and Dave headed for Dots room. Dot and I took the kids to the TV room.

"Have you and Uncle Dan had sex yet?" Jackie asked.

"No. We've made love though. Many times, in fact. Dan makes me feel so in love that I want to start over as soon as we finish. When it is done right, you just want to do whatever to make your partner feel as good as he makes you feel. Let me tell you here and now that if you ever get the chance, your Unc will rock your world. You and Bobby have had a few sessions, haven't you?" They shook their heads. "No, we haven't. Not yet anyway," Jackie said.

We heard Jan squeal and the kids giggled. Mom let out a whoop as well.

"I wish we could go watch Mom. I bet she is sexy as hell riding a stiffy. Do you think we could go peek?" Bobby asked.

A look of anticipation on his face. "Sure. In another three months." You could see the disappointment take over.

"Aw. Come on, Aunt Dot. Just a quick look," Jackie begged. Dot stood firm.

Dot turned on the TV to a r rated movie that had a few implied sex scenes. The kids went quiet.

"Listen. I'm beat and going to go lay down for a nap. You guys behave." I went to my room for a much-needed nap.

Chapter 12

A mortar round exploded just outside the tent area. The alert sounded and we scrambled for the Hummers and ATVs. Mac was first and started setting up the thirty-cal swing gun. The rest of us got there and loaded for the run. We were heading out the gate for the red zone. Mikey was going balls to the walls and the world turned upside down.

I landed on my back with more pain than I ever thought possible in one body. I felt a body land on me, I screamed for back up. The ragheads had set up an ambush.

I was trying to get the weight off me so I could save my squad. I'm really fighting the ragheads tooth and nail. I couldn't get them off. The weight was crushing me, it felt like another one was on me, I couldn't get out. Finally, the shooting stopped and the guys on me moved, so I could finally get up.

I looked up to see the business end of an AK pointing directly between my eyes. I see the bloom of light as the raghead fires.

I was soaking wet with sweat. Dot was holding me, crooning to me that everything was okay. She was stroking my hair telling me, "It's okay, baby. I'm here. I won't let them hurt you. I got you. You're safe now," over and over, her soothing voice bringing me back. She was slowly and gently rocking me, until I began to settle down.

The bedroom was full of naked people. Two of them with cum running down their legs.

Mom sat on the side of the bed and added her comfort to Dot's. Dad stood at the end of the bed, trying to lend his weight to the soothing and comforting atmosphere permeating the room. The kids were watching, spooked and scared.

Bobby asked Dad, "Is Uncle Dan going to be okay, Pa? What's happening to him?"

"Yes. He'll be okay now. He just had a flashback to when he got hurt." Dad told him.

Jackie stepped over to the bed and sat behind me. She snuggled up close to my back, put her arms around me, rested her head on my shoulder blade, and added her crooning to Dot and Mom's.

I don't know how long it took, but eventually, I dropped back into a calming sleep.

I was later told the ladies stayed there with me most of the night. Jan even sat on the bed to lend a hand keeping me calm.

When I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, Dot and Jan got me to the shower to wash the stale sweat and overall stink from me.

Mom was there to help get me dry and dressed in a bathrobe. She had a strong cuppa, something, waiting for me. I drank it and felt like I was headed for la-la land.

Mom called Dave and Dad in to help me get back in bed. Apparently, someone had changed the sheets since the bed was dry.

I didn't know what was in that drink, but the next thing I knew, it was noon and Mom was coming into the room with something that had the aroma of ambrosia. She sat on the side of the bed and asked, "How are you are feeling, baby?"

I answered, "Like I was shot at and missed, then shit at and hit."

"Are you hungry, Danny? I brought you some fried chicken. I fixed it the way you like it."

I just shook my head and sat there staring at the pattern on the rug without actually SEEING the rug, and after a short bit, I felt the tears running down my face. I sat there feeling like I was a total failure.

Dad came in and asked, "What's up?"

He could see I was upset. I shook my head and told him, "I let my squad down. I got them all dead and came home. I wasn't even good enough to have died with them. They all should have made it or none of us should've."

I found out something about Dad I never knew before. He told them, "You girls go to the kitchen. I need to talk with Dan for a bit."

After they left, Dad started.

"I've never told anyone this, but I think it might be time to let you know; I was in Vietnam for three tours. The first two were rough, but nothing I couldn't handle. My last was in '70. We were on patrol near the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) when we were hit with all the shit from hell, twice over. They cut us up so bad with the first rounds, I'm surprised anyone got out.

"Thirty-six started out from BC (Base Camp), and after that first round, we were down to twenty alive, six of those were shot and the rest were pinned down like bugs on a board. I was the officer alive. My whole chain was wiped out. Not one fucking senior officers was left. The Major was hit through the neck with the very first shot. Our Captain got it next as did the platoon leader and sergeant, the first, second, and fourth squad leaders.

"Í was the only officer not dead. Got lucky. My Corporal had moved just as the shot that would have taken me, was fired. He took one in the head that was meant for me.

"Ears was on the horn calling for air support before I could tell him to.

"We fought for another hour. Our ammo and grenades were nearly gone when the choppers got there. Thankfully they brought some Huey gunships and Cobras.

"The area was cleared, and the medevacs were able to get us all except Fingers. Fingers was the one that could get whatever you wanted before you knew you wanted it.

"They took us all to Cam Ranh Bay Air Force medical for eval, of the thirty-six we started with, there was only Daniels, Jenkins, Jakes, Darrow and me that got out in one piece.

"Nine were sent straight to Hawaii, five were kept in Cam Ranh, the five of us were sent to the Bin Hao loony bin for three weeks before we got shipped stateside.

"Dan and I were housed in San Diego for a while, Jakes went to Texas, and Jenkins and Darrow are still in the Bethesda psych ward. They never recovered. Can't fault them either.

"It turned out Fingers was captured and was released in the 1973 prisoner turnover along with the 591-prisoner population of the Hanoi Hilton.

"Your Granddad had to talk me down so many times I thought he must be some kinda super soldier. He told me about the men around him when he got home that he said made him look like a wimp. I'm telling you the same thing. You've gone through some shit and come out the other end with some of it still sticking to you. You'll get better with time and support from the ones that love you, just as I did' and your Granddad did.

"You have a fantastic support system right here at home, but if you want more, we'll get it for you. We all love you more than you know. I've said all that to say this. I've been there, so if you need to talk, come to me. If you want to speak with a pro, I'll get the best available."

I sat there with a lighter feeling than I had when I woke. I nodded and told him, "Thanks Dad. I'm okay now."

"Has your Mom spoken with you yet?" he asked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"No. But Dot told me she heard you and Mom the other day. She told me you are strutting around like a school kid that got the senior prom queen."

Dad beamed, "Don't worry. I'm going to raise it like I'm the one that knocked her up."

"Can you let everyone know that I'll be okay now, but I need some alone time? Okay?"

"Sure. No Problem. Holler if you need anything." With that, Dad left.

I laid down and drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know what time I became aware of Dot beside me. My head was resting on her chest and breast when I opened my eyes; I was presented with a lovely sight, though.