Dan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to the Gästehaus where I had a cola and got milk for Julianne. The owner came to the table, we spoke for a while about a bunch of nothing. We had been there for maybe an hour when Dot walked in.

"Hey, sweetheart," giving her a kiss, "You hungry? They have the best Schnitzel sandwich and fries here. Or would you rather have bacon and eggs."

"I could stand something," She acknowledged, "I'll take you up on the eggs," She whispered to me, "I'm sorry for being blubbery last night."

"Don't worry about it. We're supposed to be there for each other. It's called support. Remember? You supported me for a long time. Now it's my turn." I said holding her close.

I let Herr Righter know she would like bacon and eggs and I would like a Schnitzel sandwich. Dot asked the waitress for a pureed fruit (Pürierte Früchte) for the baby. Fraulein Herta was all too happy to get some for her. She went to the store and got a jar.

After we ate, I tried to pay, but Herr Richter told me it is a welcome for 'Deine Frau' (your Missus.) und Kinderchen. (baby)

Over the next six months, we lived as though we were married. One afternoon, Herr Richter called on us and asked if he could speak with us.

He started, "Herr Evens, I can arrange a wedding for you and Frau Dot. I know you are not married, and I think I know why that is. I think you are closer than people think. I don't care. Mein Frau (Missus) ist alzo mein irste cuzin. (1st Cousin) Sie mutti (her mother) ist mein Tante (aunt) and we have drei Kinder (three children). We married in Amerkca when I was there for Das militärische Austauschprogramm. (the military exchange program)

"So, if you wish, Ich kan mach dis for dich. (I can make it happen for you)

"Mien priester knows mein Olga and ich so kan mach dis for du auch." (My Priest knows my Olga and me so he can make it happen for you also)

"I will stop at the Gästehaus when I come back from this training cycle. If Dot wants this, we would be very happy if you would." We stood and shook hands; Dot gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Herr Richter. Please let Frau Olga know I said thank you." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

After he departed, we stayed up until way late. We talked about it for maybe three hours. When I got back from training, we went to the Gästehaus and asked if we could speak with Herr Richter since he wasn't there.

Freulein Herta had us sit while she called him. Freulein Herta took Julianna to the back for 'zum Nachtisch'. (some dessert)

We had been there for about twenty minutes when Herr Richter came in, he came to the table and asked us to follow him to his house, where Frau Olga was waiting with her excellent coffee. We left Julianna with Freulein Herta, while we were with Herr Richter.

We showed our paperwork to him and he made some calls. "You need der permission papieren (papers) from Dein command for die priester zo Ihr kan mach der proper entries. (so the priest can make the proper entries)

"Wen du das haben, Ich kan fur dich mach das zo." (When you have this, I can make it happen)

A month later, we were standing in front of the priest getting married. The next day, we did the municipal marriage, so it was completely legal according to German laws. It was probably a good thing since Dot was two months pregnant again.

I immediately went to personnel, and got my status updated, got Dot's ID and her passport redone. (Don't ask me how that was done, but Herr Richter arranged it somehow.)

After my tour was up, we returned stateside, being stationed at The Army Reserve Base, Fort Lauderdale, Florida so no one we knew would fall to the fact Dot and I were now man and wife.

Chapter 16

We had bought a new van for delivery in Florida, but it wouldn't arrive for a week, so I'd rented a van at the airport. We got situated in our new home in Fort Lauderdale, picked up the van, the first week, then we drove to Mom and Dad's house.

The first night we got home, Dot was worn out from having handled two young kids and a bulging belly while traveling. Our middle girl, Jeanie Louise, was fourteen months old and a really energetic, rambunctious child.

I had done as much as I could, but I had been put in charge of the stroller, Julianne, Jeanie and all baggage.

That night, Mom came to our room and asked if she could make love with me. Dot, who had just finished draining me, agreed since she was so tired. Mom came very close to exhausting me sexually that night.

Jan and Dave came over the next day. Jan took Dot to the kitchen and told the rest of us, "You guys take the kids for ice cream at the 'Sparkles and Dips' on Baker and 18th.

So Mamah, Pa, Dave, ALL the kids, and I loaded up and went for ice cream. It was time for lunch when we got back to the house.

Dot and Jan had fixed sandwiches, with milk for them and the kids, and beer for the rest of us.

When we went to bed that night, Dot told me what Jan wanted from me, "How would you feel about giving Jan another baby?"

"If it's okay with you, I'd be happy to help them out. But why didn't she go to Bobbie? I'm quite sure he would be happy to," I asked her.

"The way I understand it, Jackie told her he wasn't available until they finished their studies. You know they are both trying for their Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering. Bobbie wants to specialize in Marine Propulsion and Jackie wants Ship Design. So, as I understand it, three to four more years."

"So, when did Jan want it?" I asked.

"Would tomorrow be okay with you? She told me it's her most fertile time right now. If you feel up to it, you can start tomorrow morning if you want. She said it will only be tomorrow."

"Let her know I'm ready when she is." I had a feeling we would be busy pretty much all day tomorrow. (It didn't turn out quite that way.)

She told me, "But I want you before she wears you out tomorrow" Dot and I made love most of the night.

We didn't need to worry about the kids, with Mom there to babysit them. Mom and Dad were spoiling the kids rotten from the time we walked in the house. Mom was having fun doing so.

The next afternoon, Dave called me, "Can you meet me at Jakes' in about a half hour?"

"I'll be there."

I walked in and Dave was sitting at a table with two coffees and Jakes' famous cinnamon rolls.

"What's up, Davey boy? I asked him jokingly.

He jumped right in, "Has Jan talked with you yet?"

"No, but she talked with Dot yesterday, while we were out with the kids. Why? What's going on?"

"Jan wants another baby. She says she is getting close to her 'no longer fertile' time.

"We talked with the kids, but Jackie is adamant. Bobbie's not available until they finish their studies. Jan said if it's okay with me, she'd love to have another one from you. I love Winnie to the hills and back. She is just such a God send. I know there is no guarantee, but if this one is anything like her, it will be super-great.

If you have any qualms, I understand, but I would be proud as a twenty-point buck if you'd do this for us."

"Thank you for asking me." I told him. "I'll be happy to help you out. I have some news for you, too. While we were in Germany, Dot and I got married all 'legal-like', by a priest and everything. Don't ask me how it was done, but a German friend was able to make it happen.

"Don't say anything to Mom and Dad yet. Dot wants to wait until Bobbie and Jackie get home for break this weekend. She wants to make it where we only need to tell it once."

Davey boy was as happy as a hog in a new mud hole over our little talk.

That evening, Jan and Dave came over to the house for dinner. After eating we sat around playing six-hand cribbage until bedtime; Dave took Winnie home.

I took Jan to the bedroom that Dot and I were using while we were there. Dot went to her old bedroom. We went to the shower to get cleaned up for bed. Then I moved us to the bed where I could make love with her.

I had her lie back so I could begin. I started by caressing her slowly and lovingly across her cheeks and throat, using the back of my fingers. I moved lower, touching and stroking her upper chest, working down to her breasts while kissing her lips. I continued to kiss down her throat and shoulders. I moved to her left breast, licking and kissing the flesh as I moved across to the right one. I smoothed my hand over her tit flesh and started sucking and chewing her nipples, tweaking them until she was squirming and moaning.

"Oh, please, Dan. Make me cum," she begged.

I had done nothing but touch and stroke her stomach. I moved to her lower abdomen just above her neatly trimmed pubes. She was begging me to do anything to get her to orgasm.

At that point, I moved to her lady taco, to feast on her sensitive pearl and to chew on the delicious labia and lick her juices from the opening to her heaven. When I began to increase the speed of my ministrations, she came so very hard. I gently touched her sensitive areas to keep her from crashing.

After she had returned to Earth, I slowly moved back up to be face to face with her. We kissed deeply while lining up Ernie with her heavenly portal. I slowly pressed forward until the crown slipped through the opening to nirvana. As I rested there to let her get used to a larger insertion than she would normally have.

When she nodded, I continued slipping further into her depths. As I reached the back of her vaginal depths, she exploded with another massive orgasm. I let her rest a bit and then began our 'dance of love'. We continued for maybe ten or fifteen minutes. She had achieved at least three more orgasms before I let loose with my own.

As we lay there holding each other, Ernie slowly softened and withdrew on his own. I rolled to her side and put three pillows under her ass so she would retain more of my seed. I went down to clean her crotch area. I moved back up to lie beside her and hold her. I drew my fingers over her stomach and the stretch marks of her previous pregnancies.

"Ooh, that tickles. No, don't stop. It feels soothing. Dave learned how to make love from watching you and has become at least as good as you. He does what you do after we have finished. You are a fantastic teacher.

"Thank you, so much Danny," She put her head on my shoulder and went straight to sleep.

We woke to the smell of bacon and eggs the next morning, "Let's go get some breakfast, shall we?" she suggested. We entered the kitchen to find Jackie and Bobbie there.

Mom and Dad were at the table and Dot was fixing pancakes to go with the bacon and eggs.

Mom started to get up to pour coffee, but Jan told her, "Oh, stay there. I know how to pour coffee."

After we finished eating, six-year-old Julianne and Jackson took the youngsters to the TV room so they could watch cartoons.

We were relaxing with coffee when Dot said, "Hey y'all, I've got news for you. I was waiting for Jackie and Bobbie to get here. So here it is. While we were in Germany, a good friend of ours arranged it so we could get married, all legal and above board, even the Army recognizes our marriage. Can you believe it?"

The ladies gathered around Dot with congrats and hugs. Mom, Jan, and Jackie were planning a big deal for us, until Dot reminded them about our being brother and sister.

Dot spoke up, "We're stationed in Florida for the next four years, so why not plan a big shindig for later. When will you kids have your next break?"

Jackie said, "End of term is August 24th. We have a weekend seminar that week then we're off until October 3rd."

I suggested, "Let's plan for Labor Day weekend. That gives us plenty of time to finish getting set up in our new home." Everyone agreed with that.

Chapter 17

The family met at our new home just outside the gate to The Army Reserve Base, Ft. Lauderdale, (Our new home) for the entire Labor Day week.

We had a great time with a barbecue and a major party. I was having a proposal party. As things started to wind down, Dot walked out to the patio and said quietly, "Dan. You might want to get the car. It's time."

We had done the drills, so things went smoothly. The kids went to the setter while we were at the hospital. We got to the hospital with plenty of time. Mom, Jan, and Jackie were calmly talking together, Dad and Dave were talking about football and the abilities of the new quarterback and offensive line while I waited for the midwife to say I could join Dot in delivery.

Dot was already prepped when I entered the room. Taking her hand, I asked, "How you doing, baby?"

She gave me the look that said, 'You have GOT to be kidding!'. Then smiled. Nurse Betty checked and said I'm ten centimeters. It shouldn't be too much longer."

Right then, she squeezed my fingers, and I could actually see Jason moving toward the birth canal. The nurse hit the call button to notify the midwife of the imminent birth.

He was in a hurry to get out and Nurse Betty had to play catcher. Sasha arrived all of thirty seconds later.

When the midwife came in, she said, "That was easy."

She began the finishing touches, placed the babies on Dot's chest until it was time to move them to the natal booth for cleaning and swaddling. The afterbirth was collected and sent to the lab to do the normal post-birth checks.

The kids were checked and declared healthy and sound.

Dot was moved to recovery and allowed to rest for a while, then the babies were brought in all clean and sparkly and placed on her chest. Jason latched on immediately. Sasha took a moment to decide whether she was hungry or just fussy.

Mom and the ladies came in to coo and gaa at the kids. Jason finished first and Mom held him, then Jan lifted Sasha away from her food and she let us all know she was not satisfied with that.

The next day when we headed home, Dad drove the van, and when we got home, he was the one to carry the babies in, a carrier on each arm.

Mom, Jan, and Jackie had fixed a welcome home meal for Dot and the rest of us.

Mack took Juels and Jackson to the pool out back. Jeanie was too young to be out there without an adult. Juels had been through all the YWCA swim and youth lifeguard training, so we weren't too worried about them in the pool.

Dave stood at the patio door to sorta keep an eye on them, just to be sure.

Jacks and Juels were having an argument about something and were starting to yell. Mom stepped to the door and said, "HEY!" in her 'mom voice'.

Jacks came in and went to the bedroom, changed out of his wet clothes, and came back to the kitchen. Dad pointed at a chair. He sat there while Juels went to change hers and joined him at the table.

Mom told them, "Scoot!" and pointed them to each other. They were kinda upset about having to get so close, "Now. What was that about? I don't want 'he said- she did, bull shit'."

"I did some dumb stuff and Juels called me on it and I felt stupid for doing it. I took it out on her and I'm sorry, Juels." Jacks explained.

"I overreacted to the things he was saying. I don't even remember what he said. I'm sorry, Jacks," Juels told him.

Mack was standing in the door and said, "I guess that is the end of swimming for today?"

"I'm sorry, Mack," both said together.

He went to change while Juels and Jackson were setting up a board game. Mack got sodas out of the fridge. Dot didn't much feel like doing anything, which was understandable.

Dad asked, "What's the best delivering steak house in town?"

"'The Roadhouse Steak and Ribs' on 'The Docks'.," Dot told him, "But it can be rather pricey."

He did a Yellow Pages search and made the call.

Dot wasn't very hungry, so she had the shrimp salad, the rest of the adults had steaks or ribs and fixins. The kids all wanted the kids King's Junior Ranch Burger.

I asked Dad, "Do you still have connections that I can use to get a decent job when I get out year after next? Preferably in ballistics investigations or associated training. I mean, I'll have my commission date next November with a seventy- percent disability. I can give them a resume from heaven with commendations and flowery letters from every command I've been in, even Bethesda stuck a letter in my records.

"I was offered light bull (Lieutenant Colonel) if I extend for another four, but I'm sorta tired of the bull that is the Army now and turned it down. I think it's time. Though, I have been considering the reserve. They will still let me advance if I do."

"Let me make a couple calls when I get home and see if they are still with the companies. I'm pretty sure Williamson is still with the IT company he started about the same time as I got out of college.

"Jean? Have you heard if Willy is still at City IT?"

"Last I heard, he was talking about retiring or something," Mom told him.

"Okay. Have you heard if Donaldson is still with the MSP, or did he get tired of the hassle?" I asked.

"Oh. That reminds me," I told him, "You remember Bellamy, the Sergeant that was vegetized? I found out he came out of his coma about six months ago and is starting to recognize family. I'm thinking about going to see him next week. I have a conference in DC with the Pentagon Center for Military /Guerilla Warfare Training. They seem to think I could maybe help him get back to the here and now. The Docs think it might help seeing someone from when it happened."

Dad shook his head, "It might drive him off the deep end. The brain is a very complex organ. Don't be disheartened if it goes wrong. Bob Hansen never came back from 'The Nam'. He still blames himself for the ambush that took over three-quarters of his company. He was scout point and the Cong let him get by so they could entrap the rest of the troop. He was allowed to get by and live. They didn't even want to catch him. They herded him back to his own lines so he could tell the command what the Cong was able to do to the 'Great American Army'.

"They even snuck in and left a note with the head shed to the fact. Talk about a real shit show. No one blamed him, not even the paper generals. He was totally exonerated of any fault or dereliction, but he still took the blame as his own. So, you just be careful of what you do or say to him."

"Thanks, Dad. I'll do that. I don't know if I want to take them up on their request. I saw Sandy a couple days ago and she told me they wanted her to try getting through to him, but she turned them down. She was afraid she would slide back to how she was when she lost her nipple.

"She let them know in no uncertain terms that it took her six months to get over the close call and loss of her nipple, and occasionally, she still cringes when she is taking a shower or her partner feels the missing parts, so they can take their suggestions and pack them straight up their asses. She even told them she didn't care if they did it all at once or one at a time.

"I think I might go see him though, but not for no fucking head doc. I'd rather just see him and talk about the good times before the shit hits the fan. I want to call his Momma and see if she will be okay with it. I met her just before we shipped out and again after I was released for duty. She is a sweet lady.

"Do you think Mom would be willing to take care of the kids for a few days next week? I want to take Dot with me."

Dad nodded his head and said, "No problem. You know how crazy she is for those heathens. I know you will be taking the baby so there won't be the nighttime get ups."

Chapter 18

Two days after getting to D.C., I had to meet up with the paper brass.

Then Dot and I went to Bethesda to see Bellamy.

He looked to be half a man. He had sunken eyes and a sallow look to his face.

He had lost all the strength and fit muscles that I remembered.

I stepped up to him and said, "On your feet, soldier. Since when do you keep your fat ass in that chair when a superior officer comes into your presence?"