Dan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, sweet man. How're you doing this morning?" Mom asked from the doorway.

I looked over and said, "Sorry about last night."

"Oh, poo. If you mean for being human who's carrying a boatload of crap? And it wasn't last night, it was two nights ago. Oh, don't look so glum. If I'd gone through even a third of the crap you did, I'd be a blithering idiot."

Dot pulled me closer to her and held me snuggly. She started to hum a soft tune. It was simple and formless and soothing.

I woke up with the afternoon light coming in the bedroom window. Dot was gone but Jan was there.

"Feels nice," I told her from the hollow of her breasts. "I wondered what this would be like back when you first started going with Dave. Nice, very nice."

"You are so full of it, that if it was outside of you, you'd smell up the entire state wastewater recycling system," she chuckled at me. "You must be hungry by now. Can I get you something to eat?"

Chapter 13

Dot and I went to the VA to get my monthly check-up. We decided to get a late lunch on the way out of town. We pulled into an older café on the outskirts of town. A real old-fashioned family place. We had a very nice meal of meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Dot said, "I think I'd like a dessert. How about you?"

"Well, what do we have here? I think we have a chicken-shit soldier boy. How about it? You a chicken, or just a plain coward? What happened, soldier boy? Did you hurt yourself running away, chicken-shit? Bok bok bok," and started flapping his arms like wings.

I started to stand, but Dot beat me to it. She had him on the floor and was kneeling on his chest with one knee and the other on his throat.

"Listen here you redneck motherfucker. This man here has spent the last two years in rehab. Before that he spent almost four months in hospital. Because he was fighting to keep your right to be a fuck-wad intact. Now you owe him an apology."

She stood up to let the butt-wad do as she told him. "No. Stay on your knees and crawl over and ask him to forgive you for being a complete ass-hat." He did as he was told.

"Now get your sorry ass out of here, and if I ever see you disrespect another soldier in any way, you and I will have a little reunion. Understand."

Asshat got up shaking. He looked at me spooked, "This bitch is cra---!" I hit him dead in the mouth. He hit the floor on his ass. "Apologize," I told him calmly.

He said, scared like, "Botha you freaks are crazy."

I hit him again, followed immediately by Dot's fist.

Dot stepped up and said, "Dan told you to apologize. I say not to me, but to each and every serviceman and servicewoman that has taken a bullet or shrapnel, even those that came home unscathed, to keep your tired ass free to spout bullshit. You have that right because men and women like my brother protected that right for you. Now, asshole, tell him your sorry ass is not worthy to walk in the same town as he or his brothers and sisters-in-arms."

She stood over him in such a menacing manner that he sputtered "Sorry."

We sat back at the table to enjoy our dessert. We had just finished the coffee when a City Kitty came in. I recognized her as soon as she stepped through the door. One of the nurses that was in the hospital burn and graft ward at Bethesda who took care of me.

As she got to the door, I said, "Hi Jax. How you doing?"

"Got a complaint from a local about an assault. He gave your description. Was it you?"

"'Fraid so. I figured the butt-wad would call y'all. Sit down and I'll tell you all about what happened," I told her.

I had them bring a cuppa, while I filled her in on what happened, with Dot and the manager, filling in the areas I missed or corrected a detail here and there. It took a lot longer to tell her what happened and why we reacted the way we had, than it did to finish his ass.

She had all this on recording, so she told us, "I got all I need for now. I'll let you know if I need anything else. You still staying with your folks?" I nodded, "Good, I'll come by and see you later this week, if that's all right."

"Agreed," Both Dot and I said together.

After she left, the manager came over and told us, "The meal is on me. Nope, I'm just sorry that guy was even in my establishment. Now you have a good trip. I'll see you next time you come in. Just make sure you let me know the day before."

Dot grinned and told him, "Sure enough."

We did the torture chamber thing next morning, then headed for home.

The torture chamber was a little more taxing than I would have liked. By the time we were home, I was beat and went straight to bed.

Mom came in to wake me, but I'd been awake for about ten minutes or so, "Oh, good. You're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Rested."

"Dot told us what happened. Dad's going to handle things. I've got a feeling that lad is going to wish he'd kept his mouth shut!" Mom sat on the bed with me, took my hand and laid it on her bare thigh. The clothing optional situation was permanent. Mom felt I needed a little more comfort, stretching out alongside me, reached over and put her hand on Ernie, "Is he tired, too?"

"I'm sure he can be persuaded." I felt Ernie starting to stir.

"You wouldn't mind me saying good morning to him with a little kiss, would you?" Mom asked, as she leaned forward and kissed him on the head, licking the pre-cum from the slit. Mom looked up and opened her mouth to take Ernie all the way in.

I thrust my hip up and exclaimed, "Oh shit," fighting not to cum right then.

When she took her mouth from the head, she got over him and guided it to her portal, rubbing the head through the slick juices and then positioning it directly at her entrance. She dropped down with no warning, taking the full length in one rapid stroke.

"Oh, fuck. Don't want to do that too often," As she leaned forward, saying, "Especially now that I'm almost seven months preggers."

"You know we can keep doing this now that I'm doing better," I told her.

"Me too," said a voice from the door. Jan came in and sat on the side of the bed. "If you don't use him up, Mom, I'd like a chance at this."

Mom just lay there for a while. When she decided to get up, she moved to the side and made room for Jan.

Jan took hold of Ernie, stroked up and down, leaned over and took the head in her mouth, tasting Mom and me, "Mmm, delicious," She moved over me, lined me up with her opening, and SLOWLY moved down until she was as far as she was comfortable with. "Damn I feel full, and I don't even have it all."

Mom looked, "You only have about half of it. You just take your time, that way you won't hurt yourself."

"I want you to cum in me, Danny. I'm at my fertile time right now. I want another baby and Dave got checked when we didn't get pregnant. Turns out he can't make sperm. Doc said it was because he had a traumatic injury to that area at one time or another."

She began moving slowly up and down the amount she was comfortable with. Jan was moving faster and deeper. She was doing her best to make me cum when hers hit her like a sledgehammer, "Oh, Dan, I'm starting to cu-----"

With that, she sat up straight and dropped down until we were pubes to pubes. I felt the head slip through her cervix. I unloaded into her like I had so many times with Mom and Dot.

She dropped to my chest and said, "Damn, Dan. I think you just ruined me for anyone else."

Mom and Dot were sitting at the foot of the bed and laughed out loud., "Until you get used to that club, you'll want a break for a while before you try it again. Speaking from experience," Dot said through her laughter.

"Oh, that felt strange. You just slipped out of my cervix. Wow! I feel the cum moving out of my uterus. I need to roll over, so I don't lose any of it." And putting action to words, she lay beside me, raised her ass and Mom shoved a couple pillows under her.

Not that I really needed it, but Dot helped me to the shower so I could get cleaned up. Mom had gone to her room and got some panties for Jan to put on. She was looking vibrant from her orgasm. We went to the kitchen for a late supper of sandwiches and the men and Jackie drank beers, but the ladies drank either soda or water. We even had ice cream for dessert.

Chapter 14

On the morning of their 19th Birthday, both twins came over to Mom and Dad's house.

"I want my birthday present Uncle Dan. I've waited long enough," She took my hand and led me to my room, "I want what you did for Mamah and Aunt Dot. If it's any indication, even Mom got something fantastic. I want it all," Jackie had begun to remove her top, "Please, Uncle Dan."

I stopped her and took over, "I'll be the one to undress you. I'll make it as special as I can. Okay?"

She stood there while I continued to remove her clothes. I had removed all but her bra and panties, so I moved her to the bed where I lay her back and, unsnapping her bra, I lifted it from her. I looked at her breasts with admiration. Even though I had seen them before, I had never really looked at them.

I touched her nipple with the tip of my finger, then moved it around the nipple and areola causing it to pucker and extend. Leaning down, I took her nipple in my lips and started to suck and lick it gently. I moved back and forth, while I ran my hand over her mons outside her panties. I felt the moisture begin to soak through indicating that she was becoming more and more ready.

She looked up at me, "Please, Uncle Dan. I want you in me so bad."

"Wait for it, Jackie. Let me do this correctly. I'm sure you'll be glad you did."

I continued to play with and suck her breasts, until I was sure she was ready for the next step. I slid her panties down her legs and off. I dropped them on the floor by the bed and kneeling before her, I opened her thighs so I could see her beautiful lady parts. I moved my face closer to her and blew softly on her neatly trimmed bush, causing the hairs to ruffle slightly.

After admiring the sight for a moment, I kissed her labia, tasting the delicious nectar flowing from her depths. I continued to suck and chew on her labia and lick the inside of her vagina as far as my tongue could reach. I continued to stimulate her until she had many orgasms, she shoved my head back away from her as she was too sensitive.

I stopped actively stimulating her keeping her from crashing by lightly touching her clitoris and labia with my tongue and softly blowing on her sensitive area until her breathing slowed.

"Oh, man. That was the best. I don't remember ever having so many strong orgasms at one time. Oh, fuck. Stupendous."

I stood and taking Ernie in hand, moved it through the juices, lined up to her entrance, and slowly pushed forward. As the crown slipped through her portal, Jackie moaned, "Oh, God, Uncle Dan. I've never felt so stretched before. Bobby is nowhere near this size. Slowly, please."

I slowly slid in further until I was about halfway in, "Stop, stop. I feel it trying to enter my throat."

I removed Ernie, lay on my back, and had her get on top. She took Ernie, lined him up at her entrance, and she slowly sat down taking me in. She was moaning, stopping occasionally, until she was about two-thirds in. She began moving up and down quicker and deeper with each thrust of her hips. I lay there without moving, letting her accept as much as she felt comfortable with.

She suddenly dropped all the way as she came. She screamed, "Oh, fuck. Fuck, Fuuuuuuuuck. I'm cumminnnng." Setting still with me fully imbedded in her heavenly portal, she shivered and continued to orgasm. Her vaginal muscles milking Ernie until she couldn't do anything more.

I supported her as I guided her down on my chest. She kissed me softly, saying, "Oh, Uncle Dan. I can't believe I am able to take all of you. I think you must be compressing my stomach."

I rolled us over without removing Ernie from her depths. I began to move gently and carefully, not withdrawing from her cervix.

"Oh, damn. I feel you moving it through the entrance to my womb. That feels so weird. Are you cumming in my womb? I can feel you growing and pulsing. I am fertile. Don't cum in me."

I already knew it was too late. Ernie had already spat the last of his juices into Jackie's womb.

As Ernie softened and withdrew from her cervix, Jackie shuddered, "Oh, wow. That was different. But I wish you hadn't cum in me. I'll probably get pregnant."

"I thought you and Bobby have been doing this for the last nine months," I said.

"I make sure he uses condoms and I make him pull out when he cums. I don't want him to get me preggers."

"Well, one thing's for sure, you definitely stand a good chance of getting that way now." I commented with a grin. (luckily, she didn't)

Jan spoke from the door, "If you are, we will figure it out. If you want to have it, we'll take care of it together. If you don't and wish to end it, we will get that done as well. But I hope you decide to keep it, and I hope it's a girl."

We sat up on the edge of the bed. "What about you, Mom? Uncle Dan came in you too, right? You're pregnant? How do you know whose baby it is? It could be Pa's or Dad's. How do you know?" Jackie asked, softly sobbing.

"Your Pa and Dad are both sterile. Pa had a vasectomy and your Dad had an accident before he and I met. He can't produce sperm. So, I know Dan is the father without a doubt."

Dot said, "All three of us are carrying his babies. We all got that way the first time we did it with Danny. He blew all the way up into our uterus."

I told Jackie, "Lie back. Let me clean the mess up for you. I can remove most of the semen if you let me.

"What are you going to do?"

Jan and Dot both said, "Oh, baby. You are in for a real treat. Just relax and enjoy."

I moved between her thighs and commenced to lick and suck the juices from her until I was fairly sure I had most, if not all of the cum that I had put there.

Jackie lay on the bed and was languid with a goofy grin on her face when Bobbie stepped in. "What's up with you, sis?"

"Oh. She just had an experience that blew her mind," Jan told him.

"Yeah," Dot said, "Your Unc just cleaned up the mess he put up inside her."

"If he just finished cleaning her up, where's the cloth?" Bobby asked, looking around, frowning.

I looked at him and told him, "If you make a mess, and you are a true gentleman, you will do for her as you would like her to do for you. In other words, get in there and use your tongue and mouth. Make sure you get it all, that way she'll appreciate you, and you will have just raised your standing in the 'girl world'.

"I can see by the look on your face you don't believe me. Ask your sister or your aunt what they think. No, I am not gay nor bi and I wouldn't clean your mess, but mine is there for me to do."

"Oh, Bobby. It's the best way to show that you really do care for the girl. She'll appreciate it, I know I do," Jackie was saying as she finally had the strength to sit up.

"Okay. Say I agree with what you say, how do I get her to let me do the cleaning? I don't think most girls I know would want me to do it."

"The first time you sorta sneak up on it." I explained, "After you have extracted yourself, you slowly bring her along by kissing and licking her across her chest and stomach. When she is relaxed, continue to her pubes. You lick through the area until you reach her clit. Once you hit that point, you pretty much got it licked. Heh-heh."

They all shook their heads and chuckled. "You ain't right," was heard from all.

"Listen." I told them as I yawned wide. "I'm beat and starting to hurt. So, if y'all don't mind, I'm going to sleep." Rolled over and was asleep almost at once.

Chapter 15

After the second year of healing and therapy, the Army decided I'd been lazy long enough and brought me back on full duty; to Germany of all places.

Being a Captain, (O3), I was able to get off-base housing and Dot decided she wanted to join me for a while. She got her passport, visitor's visa, and a plane ticket to Dusseldorf where I was to pick her up. I had just bought a 2015 Opel Cascada and a car seat for Jullianna, so I was able to drive up to pick them up.

I was stationed at U.S. Army Garrison Grafenwöhr (Grafenwöhr Kaserne), also known as Grafenwöhr Training Center (a NATO training facility) as a training officer. The only problem was the weird hours. Some were daytime and some nights. What was nice was the time off.

I was on two weeks and off two. On my off time, I had to be returnable within four hours, but other than that, I could do pretty much as I wanted for that two-week period.

Dot wanted to stay with me for my full tour but could only get a one-year visa. She'd had Julianne about a month before I left for duty, so by the time she got to Germany, Jullianna was eleven months old and mostly sleeping through the night. That made it nice for us. We were able to make love for as long as we wanted since Julianne slept straight through most nights.

The night after she got there, she wanted some lovin', so, after getting the baby to sleep, we made slow, tender love. We took a nice, long, relaxing bath and shower. (The showers and baths in older German homes are big enough that you have room to play, as well as get clean.)

After an hour of this, we got out so I could dry her, and she reciprocated by drying me. We moved to the bed, where I had her lie back so I could touch her and graze my lips and fingers over her beautiful body, and could trace her stretch marks lovingly, telling her how beautiful they made her. She had returned to her pre-baby weight and size.

I was amazed at how a woman was able to carry and deliver a six-pound, seven-ounce baby, and still have such a gorgeous body and personality. I ain't complaining, just amazed.

She looked at me and said, "Oh Dan, you must think I've become so ugly with the stretch marks, and the loose skin, and all the different ways my body has changed. I feel so unattractive. How can you still love someone that looks like this?" Burying her face in my chest, crying softly.

"What are you talking about? I've never thought these marks (tracing my fingers over the marks some more) were anything but beautiful and sexy. They show the woman is desirable and loving, and willing to go through nine months of rough days and severe pain to bring my baby into this world. Without these, a woman, YOU, would be nothing more than a depository for a man's semen.

"You need to remember that it was love that created these, and it is love that will continue to create life and you will remain as sexy as any woman could wish and on top of that you are more so than any woman anywhere."

I said all that while stroking her back with one hand and smoothing her long, lovely dark hair with the other.

She sobbed, "Oh Dan. I love you so much. You know all the right things to say and do," hiccoughing through her sobs. She rotated her face into my chest and wiped her snot on me as though I had a shirt on.

"Well, I knew I was good for something without a shirt," I laughed.

"Oh, Dan. I can't even cry right without slobbering all over your bare chest."

"Well, there IS one good thing about that. I get to take another shower with the most beautiful sister in the world." Whereupon she started blubbering all over again.

She sobbed and cried off and on the rest of the evening. Until she went to sleep, that is. I put her to bed and went to look at my daughter.

The next morning, I decided to take a walk since it was warm. I left a note on the nightstand so Dot wouldn't freak when she woke. After getting her clean, I brought out the stroller and sat her in the seat, and buckled her in.

We left the apartment and started our walk around the neighborhood. The local ladied all wanted to see the American baby. (Amerikanisher Kinderchen) I lived about twenty klicks (Kilometers) from town in a little collection of three houses [I rented an apartment in the first house], one store and a Gästehaus. (neighborhood snackbar/beer hall) The ladies of the village were friendly and when I moved in, they'd brought all kinds of food and sweets to welcome me.