Dan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom chuckled, telling us. "Mary's brother." She looked at Dad and asked, "What was his name? Jimmy? No, it was JAMES. Jimmy is for 'uses'. Anyway, he denutted him with a butter knife. I understand, Erny nearly bled to death."

Dot had sat up while Mom was telling her little tale and the sheet had dropped to her waist. Dad was taking a good, long look. Mom saw it and smacked him on the arm saying, "Jack! Put your eyes back in your head."

"Sorry, Babe. I haven't seen such pretty boobs since you were that age."

We all got up and dressed. Mom headed for the kitchen to start breakfast.

We had just sat down to eat when Dave stepped in looking like he hadn't slept all that well.

"What were you going to tell me the other day, Dave?" I asked him.

"I joined the Air Force ROTC. After I finish grad school in dermatology, I'll report to the 10th Field Hospital for my residency. I'll have to give them twelve years for the six they're paying for, but hell, I'll be in a position to save lives. God, I'm glad finals and graduation ceremonies are over."

Mom and Dad looked shell-shocked with that news.

"What are you talking about?" Dot demanded.

"Technically, I've been in the Air Force two weeks now."

Mom gave him a hug and told him, "You're an asshole. You know that, right?"

He came over to me and I shook his hand, "I'm proud of you, man. I know you'll do good."

Dot gave him a hug and told him, "Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"I wanted to be sure I could get all I asked for. Had to wait for the test scores and application forms to come back approved. I knew I had the exam in the bag, but the rest was a little shaky. If I had tried any other branch, I wouldn't have been able to go. They told me I barely made the height and weight requirements as it was. The recruiter told me my height-weight ratio was just enough and told me to eat a large meal and drink plenty of water when I go for my weigh-in."

He had a sheepish look as he said that, and confessed, "The recruiter told me they really, REALLY needed flight surgeons, and my class scores, and recommendations from Professor Jefferson put me in the program.

"I'm going for induction next week, and then straight to basic at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. I'll be gone about eight and a half weeks for basic, then Medical Officer's School for nine weeks after I finish my schooling and my Doctorate Thesis."

I spoke up, "Well, we're just going to have to go out and celebrate. Dot? Want to help me get ready?"

"Sure!" getting up to help me. Dave watched us as Dot, and I did the 'hobble-me-down-the-hall' thing to my room.

She helped me shuck my clothes, then got undressed so we could get in the shower. She soaped up her hands to wash my grafts and gently run her hands over my other scars. When she got to Ernie, she took a longer time, just to make sure he was all clean.

As I leaned back in the shower chair, Dot took my dick in her hand and started sliding it up and down. Ernie was more than ready when she put her mouth over the cap and started a fabulous, mind-blowing oral session.

I warned her that I was about to blow, she moved back from the deepest she had taken me, to having just the head in her mouth. I let go with a load that was nearly too much for her to contain on her tongue. When she pulled off, she tipped her head back and swallowed. "God, I needed that. You taste so good. I love you so much, Dan. I can hardly wait for you to get well enough to make love to, no, WITH, me."

"I love you too, and it won't be long. You make me want to get better faster," I told her in return.

Mom asked, from the door, "How about me? I want you to do what you did the other day that put that glow on Dottie's face. She hasn't quit grinning since."

"Give me a week and I'll see if I can make you happy," I told her.

Chapter 7

We went to Jericho's on Main. Dad and Dave had sirloin steak and a loaded baked potato with a beer; I had prime rib with Texas fries and salad with iced tea; Mom and Dot each had the pork Schnitzel, German potatoes, (fried in butter with dillweed, salt, and lemon pepper) and a spinach salad with Salata dressing. Jan and the twins had joined us, they had sirloin tips and fixin's; the twins had sweet tea. The ladies each had a light chardonnay with a topper of a virgin margarita.

Mom was the designated driver and Dot was there to help me when I needed it.

There was a rejected (cough, cough) 'Marine' that had had too many beers and recognized me from the news story about the IED explosion and gunfight we had been in and decided he needed to prove he was badass. As he got to the table, he began running me down saying, "Listen, grunt. If I had been there, and you being the only one alive; I'd have shot you myself. You don't deserve the right to say you were over there, let alone coming home alive. You ain't nothin'..." he didn't get any further before Dave had stood up, came around the table and decked his ass.

The manager got to the table, just as shithead's ass hit the floor, with the biggest man I think I have ever seen, in person, bodily picking this guy up like he was a five-pound sack of flour, and carried him outside, dumping him on the sidewalk. A cop, who had taken the call, was there to take him in.

The manager came to the table, apologized for the treatment, and offered to comp the meal.

I told him, "Excuse me, sir, but neither you, nor your fine establishment, had anything to do with what happened. I won't accept a free meal over this. If anyone were to pay for my meal, it would have to be the butt wad that caused the problem in the first place. But thank you for the offer."

Dad paid for the meal. I had enough cash in the bank that I gave the entire staff a twenty-dollar tip each, including the kitchen staff right down to the dishwasher and bus people.

We got home and this time, I wasn't wiped out by the trip like when Mom, Dot and I had had lunch. Dave, Jan, and the twins headed home without coming in.

Dad was hit hard by the beers he had; he was exhausted before he got home from work, so he went straight to bed.

Mom and Dot took me to my room. Dot insisted on helping me get undressed.

Mom stayed with us, and as I was becoming naked, she told me, "I want what you gave Dot. I have been envious of her since last week." She started to unbutton her blouse. She took it off and dropped it to the floor while reaching for the catch of her bra.

"Come over here, let me help you with your pants." Dot offered.

Mom stepped to Dot and let her unsnap and unzip her pants. Mom wiggled her hips as Dot pulled them down. Her panties slid down with the pants; her pubes coming into view, followed by the rest of her feminine delights.

I reached over and helped them slide the rest of the way off. Mom and Dot saw how Ernie was responding to two beautiful women.

After we were all nude, I lay back and told Mom, "Come on up here. You need to put your feet next to my ears and squat down. I'll guide you from there."

Mom got over my face and I saw a most wonderful sight. As she lowered, I could see where I came from, and it looked fantastically delicious.

I held her hips and she held the headboard while she sat on my mouth, I started working on her labia and clitoris. I licked and sucked her lips and chewed them gently as she began to secrete the most delicious tasting moisture.

Licking her clit and then sucking the sensitive pearl, I had her shivering with anticipation. I reached up and tweaked her nipples causing her to cum, but I wasn't done. I held her at that point as long as I could. I had her get up and lie sideways on the bed as I got down on the floor between her legs, scooting forward on my ass until I could reach her paradise. I began at her crinkle and worked the entire area until she was twisting and turning. She had a pillow over her face to smother the screams and grunts emanating from her mouth and throat.

When she had finished her massive cum and was slowly returning, I kept her from crashing hard by softly touching, licking, and blowing on her tender flesh. She just lay there, shivering occasionally, while Dot helped me up off the floor to get back on the bed.

"Oh. Shit," Mom whispered, "I never had a cum like that. Your Dad has never taken me that far. He is a fantastic man and I love him dearly, but he doesn't do that for me very often and when he does, it's like he's doing it just for me and not to make it great for both of us," She was softly sobbing with relief.

Dot moved to Mom's side, holding her while she was catching her breath. Dot stroked her hair while softly making soothing sounds to calm her, "It's okay, Mom. We love you and want only the best for the very bestest Mom in the world.

"Oh, and Mom? You should try this on for size and flavor." Dot took Mom's hand and placed it on my erection.

"Damn! Is that thing for real? Your Dad's is a baby dick in comparison," she exclaimed.

"Why don't you try it? I thought it tasted great. Even his cum is delicious. Go ahead, Mom. Swallow it whole," Dot told Mom.

Mom leaned down and took Ernie in her hand and stroked it up and down. After about a dozen or so strokes, she pulled Ernie up to get access to the head with her lips.

As she opened her mouth and slid the head in, she moved her head closer to my pubes. I felt Ernie touch the opening to her throat. I felt her gag slightly. "Easy, Mom. You don't need to take all of him at once. Dot has been trying to take him all in and she hasn't yet, either. Oh God, that's perfect. Feels sooooo good. You're going to make me blow soon. Keep it just like that. Yeah. I'm gona, gona, here it comes," letting loose a load.

Mom gagged at the start but backed off a little to take the whole load on her tongue. She sat back after sucking everything she could get out of Ernie, savoring the taste. Dot leaned over and kissed Mom with tongue.

"You were right about the taste, Baby. I didn't expect the size of the load, though. That was a lot of cum. Is that normal?" I just nodded.

Chapter 8

Over the next two months or so, both Mom and Dot did their best to make sure I was drained. I don't know if Dad had figured it out yet, but I sure was satisfied.

I went to the Doc for my monthly follow up. The orthopedist told me, "I am really surprised at how well you are coming along. You should be able to start walking outside with just a cane soon.

"Just don't overdo it, but you can begin with walking in the yard for a week or so, and if the PTA says you are stable enough, you can take it further; but stay close and don't try any of this without company.

"Got it?"

I nodded my understanding.

Since Dot had taken me to my appointment, as we pulled into town she asked, "Want to stop for a coffee at Jakes' before we head home?" as we came into town.

"Sure. I kinda miss his 'Shotgun Coffee'. Last time we were there, I wasn't allowed to have any."

She drove to Jakes' and parked as close to the door as she could so I wouldn't need to walk too far.

As we were getting out, one of my old girlfriends from high school saw us and came over.

"Hi," she called out as she got out of her car.

"We were just going for coffee. Care to join us, Janet?" Dot asked.

"Yeah. I'd love to." And she fell in on the other side.

"I heard you got pretty banged up over there. Happy to see you are at least mobile again. Anything I can do for you?" she asked suggestively.

"It'll be a few weeks before he will be able to do much more than he's doing right now. Doc told him maybe next week he can go for a walk if the PTA says he can," Dot innocently told her. (She sounded a little defensive.)

The greeter sat us at a table, that way I would have room for my walker. We ordered our coffees and were having a good time reminiscing about high school and the home-coming game.

The linebacker that broke my wrist in that game, came over and asked, "So how the hell are you doing? Heard you had it pretty rough over there."

"Yeah. Wasn't exactly a Sunday picnic. Lost some damn fine friends."

Dot moved over to my side and put her arm around me when she saw the tears starting to roll down my cheeks. Jackson stood up and came around the table to stand by my side with his hand on my shoulder. The three of them took me out to the car and got me situated, then they followed us home. By the time we got there, I was a mess.

Dot had called Mom and explained what had happened, she had my sedative ready when we got there. She gave me the shot while I was still in the car.

By the time I was in the bedroom, the happy juice had gone to work. They stripped me to my drawers and got me in bed.

I found out later that Jackson and Janet had accepted coffee from Mom, while Dot told them, "Sometimes he reacts to things. A situation, a sound, a memory, I mean, almost anything can set him off. This time it was the thought of his comrades lost."

When I woke up, Dot was lying beside me asleep. I had a bladder that felt like it was holding half of Lake Superior. I got up and shuffled to the head and pissed like a 'double cunted cow pissing on a flat rock'. The relief was intense.

Dot came in and got me back to bed.

"Sorry for being such a big baby," I said apologetically.

Dot looked at me with such a pained look and told me in no uncertain terms, "Listen, ASSHOLE. If most people had gone through what you have, they'd be nothing but a puddle of waste. You ain't no baby nor are you a wuss.

"You've shown more guts and sand than anyone I have ever known. I don't want to hear you say that stupid shit ever again. You got that, shithead?"

I looked at her sheepishly and answered, "Yes, dear," grinning.

"Oh, you!" she huffed. "Has anyone ever told you just how big an ASS you are? Well, I'm telling you right now, you have got to be the Godzilla of all assholes. You just piss me right the fuck off." With that, she got up and started for the door.

"Hey, sis. Are you mad at me?" I asked slowly and softly.

She turned around and came back. "If you ever, EVER, try saying that shit to me again, you won't need to go to therapy. I'll break both your legs and both hands so you won't even be able to get to the bathroom to piss and you won't be able to jack off either. Now does that sound like something you'd like to happen?"

"I love you, sis. Thank you for being there for me," I told her wholeheartedly.

She started to laugh and sat down on my bedside chair. "You wait till you are healed. I'll show you just what I feel."

Mom had heard the squabble and as Dot was saying this, Mom stepped through the door. "What's going on in here?"

"You know what this fucker just tried on me? He said he was a big baby because of yesterday. He can piss me off so bad sometimes. Then he had the audacity to ask if I was mad. You ever heard such drivel?"

I looked at her and asked, "What do you mean by yesterday? What time is it?"

Mom told me, "Yes, you've been asleep since yesterday afternoon, last night and it's now nine o'clock."

"Well, that's not so bad. That's only, what, fourteen, sixteen hours or so."

"No baby," Mom said, "It's nine PM as in twenty-one-hundred hours for you military types."

Chapter 9

It took three weeks before the PTA decided I was ready to be truly active again.

After nearly sixteen months of not being able to do much of anything, I went a little overboard that first day.

Dot and I went to the park where they have tai chi exercising, and after what I thought was an hour of this, I sat on the bench to get my breath back. It turned out it was only about ten minutes.

After we left there, we went to Jakes' and ran into Jackson and my drill sergeant from AIT. We drank our coffees and bull-shitted for close to two hours.

Jackson had met Sergent Kelsey a couple days earlier at a seminar. They struck up a conversation about the war and how it was too bad about how many of us had been hurt and killed, and Kelsey had talked him into joining. He was waiting for the test results now to see what MOS (Military Occupational Skills) he would qualify for. I found later he made 1st LT. out of Basic and OCS since his scores were near perfect.

When we were ready to leave, Dot asked, "How about taking a cuppa home to Mom? I think she might enjoy a good one. Mom should be home from Ellison's by now."

So, yeah, we got one of Jakes' famos 'Jug of Caffeine' to take home.

We walked through the kitchen and found a very naked Mom coming in from her shower. "I was going to fix a cuppa," Mom explained. "Care to join me?"

"No need to make it. We brought some from Jakes,'" I told Mom.

She looked at the two of us with a 'you're-overdressed' look.

Dot and I got naked, and we all sat around the table drinking our coffee.

We were still at the table when Dad walked in. "Well damn, I love the way y'all are waiting for me to get home to get started."

"Wait. What? You mean you've known about things going on? How long?" Dot asked, as Mom was about to go put something on.

Dad told us all, "Relax, I've known since the day you thought I was asleep. I think it was the first day you let Dan peal his Momma's pearl. From the sounds I heard, it must have been mind-blowing. I've been looking for a way to get in on the fun.

"There's just one condition I insist on. I get to be part of this thing, and until Dave finds out, we try to show him respect. When he is here, you don't openly do things that will make him uncomfortable. Okay?"

Mom had sat back down and asked Dad, "Why don't you join us then?"

Dad stripped down to his birthday suit in record time.

Dot told him, "Interesting. Would he like a little kiss?"

Dad nodded. Dot went to him and knelt between his knees and started giving him one of the best oral sex experiences of his life.

Mom came around the table and said, "I want some of that man meat."

Mom got up on the table in front of me saying, "Come on Dan. You know I've been wanting this day to get here for a long time."

I thumbed her lips open and commenced to feast on the most delicious lady taco I could ever want. After Mom's third cum, I got up and started to slide my rock-hard dick into the place where I was made.

"Damn, boy. Where'd you get that thing?" Dad asked me.

"It must have been in the jeans, he-he," I chuckled.

Mom started to moan, "Oh, god, Dan. You're filling me up with a dick like I have never had before." Mom was throwing her hips up at me telling me, "Give me all of it. I want it all. Please Danny. Give it tooooo meeee!" as she came hard.

When she came I couldn't stop, I cut loose, and it felt like I was blowing the end of my dick all up inside her along with my 'gallons and gallons' of cum. (I know, I know. There's no such thing but I'm telling you what it felt like to me right then.)

Dad said, "You just came in your Momma. You know she hasn't been on any kind of birth control since I got clipped almost eighteen years ago. And if memory serves, she should be fertile right about now. You just might have made your brother or sister."

Dot said "Well, in that case, I might just throw mine out as well." She stood and straddled Dad's lap, sat down, and took Dad's hard dick in. As she did, she hissed. "What's the matter Sissy? You okay?" Dad asked, concerned.

"Yeah. You just popped my cherry is all." She started to rise then slipped back down.

"Damn, I never thought it could be this good. Oh, Daddy. Yes. You're going to make me cum so hard. Yeeeeees. I'm cummmmming. Feel it, Daddy? I'm cumming so hard on your dick." And accepted his cum deep in return.

Dad responded with his own, "Uh, oh shit. I don't remember ever having a tighter pussy wrapped around my dick."

We all stayed as we were for a while. I finally withdrew from Mom, dragging some of my cum from her and watched as it dribbled down her taint to her crinkle. "Now that is a very tempting sight," I told Mom.