Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister's find love.
28.2k words
4.52
10.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers! If you're new to "Sisters" this is where you should be. There are several other stories labeled Sisters, those are a little older and the story in this version, I feel, is more coherent and is a better overall narrative. There is a great deal of those stories in this, but there is also a lot of new and changed content. If you've read the others, I hope this is an improvement. I plan on keeping this going for a while still, I am working on a couple other things, so the parts might be further apart in release.

Thanks for taking a look!

A sweet, cool breeze gently caressed the bare skin of Daphne's leg that jutted out from under her sheet. Then the sun that had just begun to rise, draped the sky in that curious haze that preceded dawn. Her light brown hair was disheveled around her face like a bird's nest and gently rustled with the breeze. Morning bird songs began to rise as a dog barked at a couple out for an early morning walk. Daphne stirred slightly and sighed.

This was exactly where she wanted to spend her spring break, at home with her parents and especially her sister Calliope. All their lives, Daphne and Calliope were inseparable best friends and sisters, causing the two of them to be incredibly close. The two grew up on 3 years apart, but were completely inseparable. Many who spoke to them even for a few minutes would think they were close in age. Daphne had been away at art school for three and a half years. She worked very hard in school and held down a job during the summer, so she never had time to come home, even for holidays. She really wanted to come home to talk to her folks about what she would do after school. Further education, or work. But mostly, she really needed to be with family, especially Calliope. Daphne had been on her mind a great deal over the last few years, while she was away. She missed and ached to be with her. She pictured her sister again and unconsciously smiled.

Then her dreams took over and visions of the future appeared. Being a successful artist, being adored by the community and across the world. She was a lofty idealist dreamer. She is indeed a very talented artist, having earned a full ride scholarship to art school, even though she didn't need the help. Calliope was in her last few months of high-school, and was also a very accomplished scholar. She was graduating at the head of her class, and already earned a scholarship to the college of her choice. Calliope was thrilled that her big sister was coming home for a visit, and she hoped to spend as much time as she could with her, because they didn't know where each other would end up. And feared they would lose touch and drift apart. Daphne had promised her little sister she would spend every waking moment with her after she had missed her 18th birthday a week previous.

Daphne's dreams shifted again to her sister and smiled again. A feeling of unease began to build in her mind and she frowned. She watched her sister slowly drift away and fade. Her vision blurred as Calliope began to fade to the distance. She reached for her to no avail. She swore she could hear Calliope calling out to her, even as she dissipated. Daphne called back to her, but all that came out was a whisper, even more of a whimper.Tears welled in her eyes as she tossed and turned in bed. She hated this nightmare, and desperately wanted out. She could faintly hear Calliope's voice echoing in her head as the area around her got brighter and brighter. She whined and began to sob as everything went white.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her arm and jerked awake with a yelp. Her eyes fluttered open and looked down. She saw a small delicate hand resting on her arm.

"Sis, you okay?" Calliope sat on the edge of the bed, she wore a concerned look on her face. Daphne rubbed her eyes and realized she had indeed been crying and wiped her face on her pillow. She sat up and faced her little sister. She arrived so late the night before, Calliope was already asleep, so she came straight to her room and went to sleep.

"Yeah, I-I am okay..." she looked up at her little sister and smiled. "It's good to see."

"Good to see you too. I've missed you." Calliope replied.

"Me too kiddo." Daphne smiled and opened her arms. Calliope lounged at her older sister and hugged her hard. They laughed together, the two reconnected after years apart and they both were so happy.

"So, are you okay?" Calliope asked.

"What do you mean?" Daphne asked.

"Well, I came in a few moments ago and it looked like you were having a nightmare. You were whimpering and it sounded like you were in a lot of distress. I didn't want that to continue for one more moment." She explained. Daphne mustered a smile and wrapped her arms around her sweet little sister again.

"Thank you so much Cali." she said as she sobbed into Calliope's shoulder. Calliope held her sister tight for a few more moments.

Reluctantly, Daphne slowly released her sister and sniffled. "Of course," Calliope replied as she reassuringly rubbed Daphne's back, "What was your nightmare about?"

Daphne turned her face away and wiped her eyes once again. "It's silly, and you'll tease me."

Calliope took her sister's face in her hands and looked into her tear-filled amber eyes with gentle compassion from her own green eyes, "Daph, I would never tease you in a moment like this, and you know I am not lying."

"Yeah."

"Daphne, I'm your sister... you're my best friend." Calliope said. Daphne took a long ragged breath and slowly exhaled, "Okay, so... You and I were there, smiling and laughing."

"That sounds nice." Calliope responded with a soft smile and a gentle stroke of her sister's arm.

"It was... until you began to drift away." She paused for a moment, then continued. "I could hear you call to me, but I couldn't call back. I couldn't reach out to you either. It was terrible!" She exclaimed and burst into tears again. Calliope wrapped her arms around her older sister once again and squeezed her tight.

"Shh," She tried to calm her down, "It's okay sis, I'm not going anywhere and neither are you." Daphne began to calm down a bit.

"I have to be honest sis," Calliope started to wipe away her older sister's tears from her cheeks, "I'm really surprised to see you like this."

"Why?" Daphne sniffled.

"You were always the strong one of us. You have always been my rock." Calliope said.

"Sorry." Daphne said feeling ashamed.

"Don't be, it's just you've ashtrays been my strong, self-confident, sometimes belligerent big sister." She teased her. Daphne smiled and nodded. She knew that last part was all too true.

"It's a bit of a shock and a little unnerving." Calliope stated in a quiet tone.

"I-I'm really sorry Cali, it just really rattled me for some reason." Daphne explained.

"I'm sorry you had a bad dream. I hate to think you were ever sad or in distress." Calliope replied with a smile. Daphne looked into her sister's eyes, a feeling of warmth and comfort washed over her. Then another feeling that had lingered in the back of her mind for years, but it coming back now confused her as it washed over her and settled between her legs.

What the hell?!

Daphne could feel herself getting wet, and pulled her knees and sheets to her chest. Calliope observed her sister's sudden unusual behavior and tilted her head in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Uh..." Daphne shifted into a slightly more relaxed position and realized just how wet she was, "Nothing, nothing at all." Calliope gave her a disbelieving look, but let it go. She rested her hand on her older sister's arm and smiled at her. Daphne's sheets became ever more wet.

"If you need to talk, I am always here for you, you know that right?"

"Of course I do." She calmed back down, "I know."

"Good." Calliope flashed a big toothy grin, "Cuz I love ya, you big nerd!" She laughed.

"Whatever geek!" Daphne giggled. She outwardly laughed with her sister, but on the inside she sighed. Hearing her sister telling her she loves her had a sudden, physical and emotional response she wasn't quite ready for. As their laughter died down, Calliope jumped up and grabbed her sister's sheet.

"So? Get up, we need to hang out today!" She declared as she attempted to yank the sheets away.

"Hey!" Daphne gripped the sheet hard, "What do you want to do today?" Daphne replied as she tried to keep the sheet around her waist and over the wet spot. She glanced up at her sister. She hoped she didn't notice.

"We'll figure it out, get changed already!" Calliope demanded.

"Okay okay, it's just..."

"What? You've never been shy around me before. You're my sister, and we've seen each other in varying stages of undress for years, get moving!" Cali replied as she yanked the sheet away from Daphne. Her big sister yelped and grabbed for the sheet to no avail. Calliope looked down and saw the wet spot. "Whoa! You must have had a good dream before the bad!"

"Shut up!" Daphne replied, her face flushed.

"Awe sis, don't be embarrassed, it happens to me all the time." she replied.

Daphne felt herself 'gush' at the thought of her beautiful younger sister having a wet dream.

"Really?" Daphne asked suddenly feeling warm.

"Sure." Calliope replied. "I masterbate all the time and have wet dreams and like every week."

Daphne swallowed hard... "Wow..." Daphne said quietly.

A sound downstairs distracted them.

"Was that the front door?" Cali tilted her head to listen more intently. She heard the front door close, and her eyes grew wide, "Mom and dad are home!" Their parents had been away for a few days, and were just arriving home. She ran to her sister's bedroom door, and spun around and smiled at her sister, "Come on Daph!" she squealed and ran out the door and down the hall. Daphne shook her head and smiled as she pulled on her pajamas. She paused and took a deep breath.Will I be able to do this? I had hoped to have some time before mom and dad came home to talk to her. She sighed and headed down stairs.

Calliope bounced around her newly arrived parents as they tried to unwind and catch up with the mail. Daphne stood at the base of the stairs and observed the three people she loved more than anything else in life. Her father noticed her first and smiled, "Butterfly! There you are." His face lit up with such joy. He was excited to hear she was coming home for spring break, and now she was home.

"Hi dear." Her mother waved to her. "Welcome home."

"How was the drive?" Her father asked.

"Good daddy." She replied with a genuine smile. She ran to him and embraced him tightly. Daphne was almost as close to her father as she was her sister. She admired him greatly. She hugged her mother and gave her a genuine smile.

"It's good to see you mom." She said.

"You too dear. You look good." She said.

"Thanks, I've been getting a lot of exercise. I stopped driving to classes I can walk to."

"That's wonderful."

After a time, the four of them sat in the living room and caught up. They talked about the long weekend trip their parents had just taken, and of course Daphne's schooling.

"I honestly don't know what I am going to do." Daphne frowned. "The last year or so, I got a little lost with my goal."

"That's okay butterfly, you have as much time as you need to figure it out." Her father stated.

"But... I actually don't." She replied bluntly. Her father frowned a moment.

"Why would you say that?" He asked.

"I graduate in two months. I should have a job by then... and I need to make sure I have an apartment. There is a lot to consider and plan before-"

"Butterfly..." her father shook his head. "I am disappointed."

"Disappointed? Why?" Daphne asked.

"Sweetheart, after you graduate, why don't you come home and relax for a little while before you go out into the world?" He said.

"But... I figured I would have failed if I had to come home." Daphne explained.

"Absolutely not." Her father reassured her. "We would welcome you home with open arms."

"Thank you daddy." Daphne replied.

A few hours later, after breakfast, Daphne retired back to her room, pulled her laundry in her basket and sat in her large chair staring out the window overlooking their large back facing property. She thought about how much it hurt when she dreamed of losing her sister. She wanted to sit her down and explain what was really on her mind. Her thoughts then turned to when she was in her sister's arms. Feeling her soft, smooth skin, and even her breath on her neck. She wondered if this was just sisterly love, or something...more. They had always been close, but not THAT close. She had always thought her younger sister was beautiful. Her long auburn hair, her beautiful green eyes, her slim figure with small round breasts and a tight firm ass. Thinking of her turned her on to no end. Daphne shook her head, "What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

"Not a thing." A voice said quietly behind her. Shocked and embarrassed, Daphne turned to see her sister as she sat on her bed playing on her phone.

"Cali? When did you come in?" Daphne asked as she shook the thoughts from her head.

"Just a minute ago."

"What's up?" Daphne asked as she turned her attention back out the window.

"You okay? You seem...weird today. We were supposed to hang out."

"What do you mean weird?" Daphne asked.

Calliope moved over to the window and sat on the sill. "Yeah, this morning, after I saw your wet spot, your mood seemed to be more..."

"Stop." Daphne interrupted her. She sighed, and shifted her attention to her sister. Calliope tilted her head questioningly.

"Cali, I need you to listen to me very carefully, and please, let me get it all out before you reply."

"I am all ears."

"Okay, here it is." Daphne paused to compose her thoughts, "Cali, for a long time I have had this... 'itch' in the back of my mind. A strange feeling that I can't shake, no matter how hard I try."

"Oh...kay." Calliope urged her on, slightly confused.

"Well, what I am trying to say is... ever since we were in our early teens, I felt a very special connection to you."

"There's nothing wrong with that, I feel the same way about you. It's why I've always considered you to be my best friend." Calliope replied with a smile.

"No, no... I mean, yeah, you are my best friend as well, but this is different." Daphne tried to explain.

"What do you mean?" Calliope observed her sister quizzically. Daphne paused again and looked out the window. She hoped she would find the right words out there. She ached in her heart and longed in other parts of her body.Do I say it? What will happen if I do this? Will she hate me? Will she be utterly disgusted with me? Will she-

"Daph?"

Calliope's voice brought her back to the moment. She shook her head clear, "Sorry."

Calliope smiled and put her hand on Daphne's arm, "Sis, just talk to me, whatever it is, it'll be okay." She reassured her.

Daphne took a deep breath and finally just said it. "Cali... I love you."

Calliope giggled, "I love you too."

Daphne sighed, "No.. Cali, I mean I am IN LOVE with you."

Calliope's eyes widened with shock and surprise. She just sat silently and stared at her older sister. She knew they had always been close, but this was completely different. Calliope's head swam with conflicting thoughts, but one ultimately drowned out the rest, and came to the fore of her mind.

"Cali? Sis? Do you understand what I'm saying?" Daphne began to tremble. She feared what her sister's reaction might be.

"I..." Calliope paused for a moment, then fell into her older sister's lap and wrapped her arms around her and nuzzled her neck and in a barely audible whisper she replied, "I am in love with you too. I have been for years."

"You are? You have?" Daphne replied in shock holding her sister in her arms.

"Yes!" Calliope sat up and looked into her big sister's tear-filled amber eyes. "Hearing the words coming from your beautiful full lips fills me with joy and makes my heart flutter." she explained, still barely audible.

"Really? I thought it would disgust you, or alienate us." Daphne's voice quivered.

"Not a chance! All my life I've tried to find someone that makes me feel the way I do when I am around you, and to be perfectly honest, no one comes remotely close!" Calliope exclaimed.

"That makes me so very happy! I can't even tell you." Daphne sighed, "I believe, in my heart, we were meant to be together. That we are soulmates, and I don't want to live my life without you."

"Awww..." Calliope swooned.

"I was terrified... now that I've told you, I'll go back to school in a week and you'll focus on college and we could drift apart. I can't lose you... but now, not after... this."

Calliope took her older sister's face in her hands, and pulled it gently up so that they may look into each other's eyes. "Daph...that will never happen. We WILL figure out, I promise." She swallowed. "I can't lose you either."

"I would want nothing more than to be with you. To love you, and to show you just how devoted i am to you." Daphne replied. Calliope fell silent for a moment.

"Daph?"

"Yeah?"

"May I kiss you?" Calliope smirked at her sister. Silence filled the room. Then, Daphne smiled. "Please do." Daphne replied. Her heart raced at the thought of her sister's lips on hers. Her lips quivered as she watched her sister's lips grow closer to hers. It was like time slowed and Daphne ached for that first feeling.

Calliope slowly leaned toward her sister, she shook with nervous anticipation and energy. Then their lips touched, a jolt of electricity raced through her body and landed between her legs. Hungry lips pressed firmly against each other as both girls sighed sweetly. As if it had been a hundred years in the making for this moment of affection. As they grew more and more comfortable kissing one another, Daphne's lips parted, and Calliope's followed suit. Their tongues carefully explored each other's mouths. Daphne moaned into her sister's mouth, which in turn triggered Calliope to echo with her own soft moan. Cali's hands left her sister's face and followed her drastic curves down to her waist, and then back up. On the way back up, she tentatively wrapped her fingers around her older sister's large, heavy breasts and gently squeezed them.

"Is this okay?" Calliope asked.

"Yessss..." Daphne moaned. Each sister hungered for the other, their lust was overwhelming. Was this moving forward too quick? Both of them seemed to want it and they would not be denied.

Calliope pulled her lips away, which was followed by Daphne unconsciously letting out a whimper. Calliope tugged her older sister's shirt up and off to reveal her large, heaving breasts. Daphne's deep, lustful panting caused them to rise and fall. Calliope felt as though they were hypnotizing her. She bit her lip and gently took them in her hands.

"I am so jealous of your big beautiful tits!" Calliope pouted.

"Oh come on sis, I bet yours are great. As a matter of fact, let's see." She said as she pulled off her sister's shirt. Calliope had small B-cup breasts with dark, fully erect nipples.

"I was right, they're gorgeous!" Daphne replied as she carefully took them in her hands. She leaned in and kissed her sister's chest, right over her heart. "Your tits are perfect Cali." she whispered. "Just as you are perfect."

Calliope sighed and ran her fingers through Daphne's hair and gently pulled her older sister's face closer. Daphne's hot, wet mouth enveloped Calliope's nipple, she flicked it with her tongue while she gently sucked it. Calliope leaned down and kissed the top of Daphne's head, "You are so hot!"

The older girl looked up at her sister, blushing.

"So are you!" Daphne replied. Suddenly, a knock at the door interrupted them.

"Girls?" Their mother called out from the other side of the door.

123456...9