Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mommy." Calliope whispered with a flirtatious tone in her voice.

"Calliope... don't." Samantha shook her head.

"Sorry mom, we will be less obvious." Daphne reassured her.

"Thank you honey."

"Ooh! We should eat honey off each other's tits!" Daphne teased.

"Don't test me Daphne." Samantha replied and turned on her heel. As their mother exited the kitchen, Daphne and Calliope laughed. The girls sneaked off to the back patio and sat on a pair of chairs and watched the stars together. They held hands and just sat quietly together. After a time, Calliope sighed and turned toward her sister. "Daph?"

"Yeah sis?"

"What do you think about maybe...someday... down the road... getting married?"

Daphne rolled on her side to face her little sister and held back tears. "M-married?"

"Yeah, I mean... I love you so much, and I want to be with you forever." she explained. Daphne pulled her sister's hand to her lips and kissed it. "I would love to marry you, but I don't think we ever could... legally."

Calliope giggled, "No silly, I know that!" She pulled her sister's hand to her lips and kissed her back, "I mean we could have some sort of ceremony or devotion or something."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I know it's not 'binding', but the symbolism would mean a lot to me." She explained.

"I think I would love that Cali." Daphne replied and rolled to her back and sighed. Calliope mimicked her and the girls sat quietly and smiled in sheer joy.

As the final guests left the house, Calliope was fast asleep, curled in a ball like a sleeping kitten on the couch, their father had retired to his den with a glass of whiskey and his business partner. Daphne and her mother cleaned. Her family could more than afford a maid, or butler, but they always felt it kept them grounded by not flaunting too much of their wealth.

"Thank you dear, I appreciate you helping out."

"Of course mom, I mean I'm only here two more days, and I want to spend as much time as I can with you and help out where I can."

"You're such a good girl."

"Oh?" Daphne glanced over her shoulder at her mother. "Can I be your good girl mommy?" she asked in a child-like voice.

"Daphne please." She glanced to the kitchen door, and back to her daughter, "Don't start."

"But mommy."

"You are in love with your sister, you should remain loyal to her." she said nervously, stacking dirty plates in the sink and suddenly thinking about what it would be like to make love to her daughter.

Daphne approached her mother and pressed her large chest in her mother's back and whispered in her ear, "I think you'd love what I can do to you, and I know you'd love what Calliope can do to you."

"Daphne... please."

"Please what? Please make you cum harder than you ever have in your life? THAT, I can do."

"No Daphne," she spun around, their breasts pressed together as the young girl and her mothers' faces were merely inches apart. Daphne's lust-filled eyes absorbed her mother's beauty.

"I never noticed just how sexy you were until now. I get wet just thinking about what you might taste like."

"Daphne, please stop." She bit her lip.

"Give me a chance and you'll scream don't stop in moments. I'm really fucking good." Daphne replied as she reached up and gently stroked her mother's face.

"Please don't do this, it's wrong." Samantha begged her.

"Wrong?" Daphne leaned in and kissed her cheek, "No mom, it's perfectly right."

She tried to get away, but Daphne grabbed her tightly by her waist and pulled her back close. "Just let it happen, it needs to happen."

Again she pulled away, and Daphne let her go. She moved to the door, and looked out into the great room. Her youngest daughter still slept on the couch, and she could hear the faint voices of her husband and his business partner talking in the den. Suddenly she felt Daphne behind her again. She wrapped her arms around her mother's waist and nibbled her ear. "Please mommy." she whispered and kissed her neck. The older woman sighed and pushed slightly back against Daphne, feeling her daughter's ample breasts press into her back. Her mind raced. She wanted to touch her, kiss her, taste her, but she was conflicted. I can't do this, she's my daughter! I gave birth to her, I nursed her, I can't cross that line. As Daphne continued to kiss and nibble her neck, her head fell back against Daphne's shoulder and she moaned audibly.

"That's it mommy, just enjoy it." Daphne breathed into her ear. A chill ran down her mother's spine and Daphne's hands slowly slid up her torso. Her hands snaked up and her fingers curled around her mother's breasts and squeezed them gently.

"Wonderful!" Daphne declared and her hands continued to explore her mother's chest.

"Daphne, please." Her mother groaned, "Stop this now, we... we can't... we shouldn't."

"But we will!" she replied. Her mother turned around again, and took her daughter's face in her hands. She looked into Daphne's eyes, then to her full, slightly parted lips.

She licked her lips and pressed them against Daphne's. She whimpered as the two women kissed. Daphne's lips opened to allow her mother's tongue to explore her mouth. Daphne's hands slid up under her mother's blouse and gripped her full, heavy breasts firmly.

"I want to fuck you so bad mommy." Daphne whispered. The older woman pulled away, wiped her mouth off and smirked at her daughter, "Daphne..."

"Yes mommy?" she looked to her beautiful mother with wanting eyes.

"This is wrong, we cannot do this. I cannot do this."

"Why not?"

"You're my daughter, I gave birth to you."

"So, maybe I want to revisit that special place." She replied and slid her hand down Samantha's tummy to her crotch.

"Stop that!"

"How can you tease me like that, and then shoot me down?"

"It's wrong, yes it feels good...very good, but you shouldn't do something just because it feels good."

"Why not?" Daphne teased her.

"We've been over this young lady, I am not going to-" Samantha halted her retort as she heard her husband and his business partner approach. Daphne and her mother returned to the sink to look busy.

"Samantha," The tall, well-dressed man smiled. "Always wonderful to see you."

"You as well Alex, take care of yourself." She replied warmly.

"Daphne, good luck on your last few months at school."

"Thanks Mr Clark." She replied.

"I'm going to see Alex out, and head up to bed, are you two alright down here?"

"Of course dear, I will be up shortly."

"Good night butterfly."

"Good night daddy." Daphne replied to her father with a warm smile. After the men left, Daphne turned to her mother, this time angry and bitter, "Mother, why would you do that? Why would you kiss me then say we shouldn't?"

Samantha approached her daughter and spoke in quiet tones. "You told me the other day, you and your sister are in love."

"So?"

"I will not risk your affection for each other by being 'the other woman' or coming between the two of you." she explained.

"But-"

"No, Daphne. If you are truly in love, then having sex with me would be cheating and wrong."

Daphne paused and thought about her mother's words. She sighed deeply and glanced into the living room, where she saw the true object of her affection, her younger sister Calliope.

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am dear. So why don't you go take your sister up to her room, and get some sleep?" She suggested as she kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Daphne turned and headed out to the living room. Back in the kitchen, Samantha watched her daughter walk away with hungry lustful eyes. Stop it! She's your daughter, you can't have sex with her, no matter how much you want to. Plus, she and Calliope... Her mind raced to the two beautiful girls having sex, and she felt a dampness between her legs grow.

Dammit!

In the living room, Daphne sat carefully on the couch next to her sleeping sister, and stroked her hair. She observed her sweet sister's face, she noticed slight twitches while she dreamed and smiled.

I DO love her, all this outside 'activity' needs to stop. If we're going to make this work we need to discuss boundaries, and limits. I'm going back to school in two days and we need to know where everything stands. Calliope stirred, and stretched, she looked up through barely open eyes, "Hey sis." she smiled.

"Hey there." Daphne replied. Calliope slid up and rested her head on Daphne's lap, and before the older girl could say a word, her little sister fell back asleep. Daphne chuckled to herself and stroked her sister's arm and side. Calliope nuzzled her face into Daphne's tummy and was back to dreamland.

Their mother appeared from the kitchen, "She won't wake up?" she whispered.

"Naw, she's just tuckered out, I guess." Daphne replied. "You know how gatherings like that are for her... she'll just nap and be up all night."

"Okay, well goodnight sweetie."

"Night mommy." She replied. Samantha shook her head, and headed off to bed. Daphne sat with her sister's head on her lap until she too fell asleep. The sisters slept as one, soulmates and lovers.

The next morning Daphne awoke to an empty house. She rubbed her eyes and looked to her lap, but Calliope was gone, and she was taken aback as to how sad she was to wake up and not find her dear sister with her. She wandered into the kitchen, no sign of anyone ever being there. It was cleaned as if the maid had been in. As she wandered through the house she began to go over the last week of life.

I'm so glad I came out to Calliope, and her response has been nearly perfect. But this whole hang up on the word 'incest' has been a real sticking point for her. It worries me that she may change her mind and decide that word overwhelms her desire to be loved by the one person who will never stop loving her. I can't shake the feeling she's going to shut me out once I go back to school. How will I be able to focus knowing she really doesn't want to be with me anymore? Or possibly never did, and just played out this week because she thought it's what I wanted her to do.

Daphne ascended the stairs and poked her head into Calliope's room. She surveyed the messy teenagers room and stifled a chuckle. What a slob! What a sexy, sweet, delicious slob. She thought as she continued down the hall to her own room. She stopped at the door and looked to the end of the hall, to the master bedroom.

What will we do about her? She seemed so into being with me...us, and then she stated we shouldn't and we couldn't. Her body told a completely different story, but what can I do? She IS right about 'cheating' if Calliope and I are together and she and I have sex. I want to so badly, but I must maintain my loyalty to Cali. She sighed and wandered into her room. She looked around wishing her little sister would be there, waiting to hold her, kiss her, and just be with her. She dropped down into her chair overlooking the backyard and drifted away in her thoughts.

I hope Cali comes home soon, we really need to figure this out. We've been having sex so much, we've hardly had enough time to really discuss what 'this' is, and where we want it to go. I hope she doesn't plan on fucking every girl she sees now. Sarah is her best friend and that was her 'experimentation', but now we need to focus. My love for her runs so deep, and now that it's out there, it needs some sort of... definition, I guess.

Later, Calliope and her mother returned from the store. They had been doing some shopping, Calliope had bought some lingerie to surprise Daphne with and a pair of commitment rings to symbolize their newly formed relationship. After unloading everything Cali dropped onto the couch next to her mother, and cuddled up to her.

"Calliope, don't start with me."

"Start with you? Whatever are you talking about?" Calliope replied sarcastically.

"You know exactly what I am talking about. The other day in Daphne's room."

"OH! You mean when Daph and I tried to fuck you?" Cali replied and she snuggled her mother's arm.

"Shhh... Cali!"

"What? Dad's not here, relax." Calliope replied as she wrapped an arm around her mother's torso just under her large breasts. Her thumb stretched up and stroked the bottom of one of Samantha's breasts.

"Stop that." she replied and grabbed Cali's wrist. She went to move her hand but Cali's fingers managed to graze her mother's nipple, which sent shivers up her spine.

"Ooh, mommy liked that!" Cali cooed as she rotated and lay across her mother's lap on her back.

"Calliope, what do you think you are doing?"

"Putting myself on display for you mommy." Calliope replied as she reached up and stroked her mother's face. With her other hand she slowly pulled her shirt up, "I want to show you something special mommy." She whispered.

"Calliope, please don't do this."

"But mommy." she whined.

"I said no."

Calliope giggled and pulled her shirt up to show her mother her hot pink bra, and the beautiful little mounds of sweet flesh under it. Calliope giggled and tugged her bra down. She bit her lip as her nipples emerged from under her bra.

"Cali!" Samantha shook her head.

"Please touch me mommy." She pleaded, "I love you."

"I love you too sweetie, but not like that."

"Aww come on! My skin is so soft and tastes sweet." Calliope tried her best to seduce her mother, but to no avail.

"Sweetheart, please stop." Samantha pleaded with her daughter, barely able to stop herself from devouring the young girl. She wanted her, that was painfully obvious, but she knew she shouldn't.

"Fine!" Calliope pouted.

"Thank you."

"Mom?"

"Year sweetie?"

"Why is incest bad?"

Samantha had not been prepared for such a question, but the subject had been brought up, but never really explained. For a book-smart as Calliope was, she was a very naive girl. Samantha smiled and began to speak, "You see, the moral code of this country is widely influenced by religion, sadly... Those people, or rather their leaders instill this belief that it is wrong on a moral and spiritual level. This notion has been carried on for generations, and slowly worked its way into our laws."

"But, what about separation of church and state?" Calliope asked.

"Cali, you are so smart." She smiled at her daughter, "You're right, those two things should be apart and never influence the other, but sadly they do. It's not right and I think it hurts this country in the long run, but change takes a long time." She explained.

"But, how do YOU feel about it?"

"Well, I uh..." she stammered, but tried to help her daughter as best as she could. "Honestly, I don't think anyone should ever be able to tell you who you can and can't love. No on." She smiled at her daughter and stroked her hair. "You won't have children so there's no issue with genetic...abnormalities."

"No way! I would never want to run the risk of having a kid as rotten as me!" She laughed.

"Agreed." her mother teased her.

"So really, if you don't think something is wrong, it isn't?"

"Sort of."

"I get violence is bad...period, but love is only a good thing."

"As long as both parties consent."

"Of course."

"If you and your sister truly do love each other, want to look out and protect one another, then who am I to stand in your way?" She explained.

"Thanks mommy."

"Of course dear, but if I can send you away with one thing, it's this; Always put your needs above anyone else, but remember to nurture your relationship, not just physically, but emotionally and intellectually."

"We will, I promise." Calliope replied.

"Go find your sister." Samantha smiled.

"OOH! She'll taste me!" Calliope hopped up and grinned at her mother. Samantha tensed her entire body, wanting to ravage her daughter. She kissed her mother on the cheek, and skipped out of the room and up the stairs.

<>I love those girls, and I want the best for them, but this does worry me. I hope, no matter their decision, that they are safe and happy. Samantha touched her cheek where Calliope kissed it and sighed. I need to get these thoughts out of my head, it's so wrong for me to desire my daughters...isn't it? She began to wonder if, as long as they were safe and secret, COULD she have a physical relationship with her daughters? If she did, would it hurt the girls' relationship with each other? She shook her head and sighed deeply.

Calliope crept into Daphne's room to see her sitting in her chair staring out the window. She made her way to her sister, and paused. Do I scare her, do I-

"Hey Cali." Daphne greeted her sister.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I saw your reflection in the window dork."

Calliope came around to the front of the chair and admired her sister. She is so beautiful.

"Sit." Daphne patted her lap. Calliope gleefully settled onto Daphne's lap and put her arms around her.

"What's up baby?" Calliope asked.

"We have a lot to talk about."

"What do you mean?" Calliope asked.

"What I mean is, your doubts."

"My doubts, I have no doubts." Calliope replied annoyed.

"Incest." she said flatly, "You seem to be hung on that word. It's going to hold us back if you can't let it go."

Calliope began to giggle.

"What? This is serious Cali." Daphne snapped. Calliope hugged her sister tightly, and kissed her cheek.

"Oh Daph, I have, or rather am."

"Huh?"

"I had a talk with mom downstairs." she took Daphne's face in her hands, "I understand now what it is, and where it comes from, and it's hardly worth worrying about." She reassured her sister.

"Oh?"

"Yeah! Mom says the stigma of incest comes from an old religious indoctrination that is very out of date and antiquated."

"Interesting."

"Yeah, if people have an issue with us, then it's their issue, not ours." Calliope explained.

"Well, I am certainly happy to hear you say all of this. I was worried your hang up with that might sabotage us before we really get going." Daphne explained.

"Well, I am happy to put you at ease." Calliope replied with a smile and a kiss.

"Okay, one other thing." Daphne paused and stroked her sister's face, "We need to talk about a few things with 'us', and our relationship."

"I think I know where you are going, mom and I talked about this as well."

"Wow, you and mom apparently had a long, and in depth conversation." Daphne replied annoyed.

"Well, she was just trying to help you and I out."

"Well, what did she say?"

"She said we need to nurture all aspects of our relationship, not just fucking all the time." Calliope giggled.

"Agreed."

"Good." Calliope ginned.

"There's just one other thing."

"Yeah?"

"I really want us to be monogamous."

"Well, of course. I only want you."

"No, I get that, but no more mutual masturbation sessions with Sarah. If we ever have a third person in our bed, we will decide ahead of time, and we will both agree on any parameters." Daphne explained.

"I am perfectly okay with all of that." Calliope replied.

"You are being very mature about all this."

"Hey! I can be mature." Calliope declared.

"I'm teasing you." Daphne laughed, "I am happy to hear you say monogamous, I think that's a great thing. I mean, I don't want to be with anyone else but you."

"That makes me happy." Calliope purred as she cuddled close.

"Me too baby."

The girls cuddled happily for awhile, until their mother entered. She saw the girls cuddling and talking and smiled warmly. So happy they "found" each other.

"Girls?"

"Hey mom." Calliope called out.

"It's awfully quiet in here, everything okay?"

"Yeah, we are having a nice talk, and I think we know what we both want, and where things need to go."

Daphne explained as her mother came around to face the girls. She was beginning to become more comfortable with her daughters being lovers.

1...456789