Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise." She demanded.

"I promise." Sarah said sternly.

"Alright, you know how I had mentioned at school that I had met someone?"

"Yeah."

She paused for a long moment, and then spoke from her heart. "It's Daphne." Sarah's eyes grew wide in shock. "The other day she came to me, and in a moment of vulnerability, she told me she had been in love with me for a very long time, and that she couldn't hold it in any longer."

"I-uh-"

"Please." Calliope took a deep breath, glanced at her door and continued, "After she told me, I felt as though the world became brighter, that everything seemed better. I had always felt a deeper connection than sister-hood with her, and I knew at the moment I also was in love with her. It just made sense."

Sarah sat quietly for a moment, then smiled. "Oh Cali! That's so sweet! I am so happy for you two!" Sarah leaned in and hugged her friend.

"Th-thanks."

"Sure." Sarah replied smiling.

"I am scared though."

"Why?"

"Because... Daphne and I... together.. well, it's incest."

"And?"

"It's like, illegal..immoral or whatever."

"PFT! Cali, stop." Sarah shook her head, "Who can really tell you who to love? No one!"

"I guess."

"Don't guess, know." Sarah nodded confidently, "Now, go to your sister, make sure she's okay."

"Yeah, I will." She paused. "Thank you."

"Now!" Sarah demanded, pointing to the door.

"I'll be right back" She stated as she tugged on the shirt and hurried to the door. Daphne had retreated to her room, and her chair before Calliope could see her. She paused and looked down the hall, then toward Daphne's room. As she approached, she could hear Daphne quietly sobbing. Calliope felt her sorrow like a punch in the gut. She couldn't let her sister suffer, so she entered carefully.

"Daph? You okay?"

Daphne sniffled and wiped her eyes, "I'm fine."

"No you're not, I can tell, and I don't even need to see your face to know."

"Cali, please."

Calliope approached and sat on the window sill. Seeing her sister crying she broke down and began crying as well. They sat for a few moments trying to pull themselves together, until Calliope spoke up.

"Daph? I-I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I mean, well..."

"Just forget it, Calliope. Go back to your friend." Daphne replied with a bitter tone.

"No, I can't, we need to talk about this."

"No we don't, it's not me you want. I get it, it's fine."

"You don't understand, Sarah is just a friend." Calliope tried to explain through her tears.

"Sure looks like you're more than friends." Daphne snapped back.

"It's all we are." Sarah replied from the door.

"Sarah, no." Calliope pleaded.

"Daphne, she's being honest with you. I am not interested in your sister that way. We were just having a little fun."

"You're not helping Sarah!" Calliope snapped.

"What are you talking about?" Daphne demanded.

"Well," Sarah entered the room and carefully closed the door. "I-I don't have a lot of experience in...well anything, and I was talking to Cali about masturbation. She couldn't believe it when I told her I had never had an orgasm." Sarah explained, "She was just showing me how to do it so I could."

"I don't understand Cali, why couldn't you just show her some videos or something? I mean with everything going on between-" Daphne caught herself.

"It's ok Daph, she knows."

Sarah nodded, "I do, and I think it is wonderful!" Sarah said wistfully.

"Shit Cali!"

"I'm sorry Daph."

"I swear I won't say anything to anyone. I am truly happy for you two." Sarah stated as she sat on the edge of the bed. "You two are very lucky to have found each other. I hope to have what you have someday."

"What do we have?"

"I told her everything, Daph. I told her we were in love, and I have been struggling with doubts and the whole 'incest' thing, but-"

"No buts." Sarah interrupted.

"I AM trying to work through it though."

"What doubts Cali? Just the incest thing, or do you have doubts about us?" Daphne pried.

"No, no... I just mean my hang up about you and I being incestuous." She explained as she knelt on the floor in front of her older sister. She looked up into Daphne's eyes and smiled sweetly. Daphne's visage softened. "I know how I feel when we are together, I just worry about everyone else. To be honest, the incest thing is stupid and I guess, I don't care. I can't."

"I just wish we could get passed all that before I go back to school. I want to be with you when I come home and I don't want that word to loom over us all the time." Daphne explained.

"I understand, I am trying my love." Calliope stretched up and kissed her sister.

"You guys are so cute together!" Sarah squealed, "and hot!"

Daphne and Calliope giggled as they hugged each other tightly. Daphne kissed Calliope's ear and whispered, "She's right you know, we are so very hot together!"

A chill ran up Calliope's spine. She pulled away and looked her older sister in her eyes, and bit her lip. She ran her hands around her sister's neck and pulled her face in and kissed her passionately. Their lips parted and tongues darted out, and explored each other's mouths. Sarah slid back on the bed, pulled her shorts down and began to play with herself.

"Wow!" Sarah exclaimed in a husky, lust-filled voice.

"Oh shit, I forgot you were here!" Daphne laughed.

"By all means, continue." Sarah urged the girls on as her fingers wandered across her clit.

"No problem!" Calliope replied enthusiastically, and slid down and tugged on Daphne's shorts.

"Cali! I don't know if I can do this with her here." Daphne whispered.

"Just pretend I'm not." Sarah replied.

Calliope pulled off Daphne's bottoms and pushed her legs open. She looked at Daphne's damp crotch and licked her lips. "My favorite meal!" She stated enthusiastically. She shoved her face between her sister's legs and hungrily licked her glistening lips. Daphne gasped as her little sister's tongue entered her and wriggled around. Daphne took her large breasts in her hands and squeezed tightly as her body filled with lust and pleasure. Meanwhile, Sarah furious rubbed her pussy while watching the sisters make love. Daphne rolled her head to the side and opened her eyes. Seeing this pretty young girl plunging her fingers inside herself while watching the sisters make love turned Daphne on even more and made her cum.

"Oh fuck Cali! YES!" She screamed as her body convulsed over and over. She collapsed back onto the chair and panted hard. Calliope lifted her head and looked at Sarah as she drove herself to climax as well.

"Uhhh, yes! FUCK!" Sarah squealed in delight.

"Your little friend is pretty fucking sexy Cali." Daphne stated, her voice dripping with lust.

"Yeah, she is, but so are you sis."

"You both are so sexy, and watching you fuck is the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Sarah declared.

"I have an idea." Daphne said and she stood. She helped Calliope up. "This." Daphne stood and moved to the bed. Calliope laid next to Sarah and watched as Daphne crawled between Calliope's legs. Calliope looked at her big sister, "Are you sure you're okay with this?" As she reached out and stroked Sarah's chest. "She has such great tits."

Daphne nodded and she buried her face in her little sister's womanhood. Calliope reached out and pulled Sarah's face to hers. The two kissed as Daphne continued to devour her. Sarah's left hand found its way back to her sex and her right found Calliope's nipple and gently pinched it. Calliope raised her arm so Sarah could get closer. The blonde girl leaned close and took Calliope's nipple in her mouth and sucked gently.

"Fuck that's hot sis!" Daphne purred. Calliope took Sarah's face and shifted to her other nipple. She immediately took her nipple into her mouth and sucked. Sarah lavished Calliope's nipple and breasts with kisses.

"You're really good at that!" Calliope sighed. Daphne looked up at her sister and noticed her looking back at her, instead of at Sarah and smiled to herself. Calliope's body began to shake and quiver as her orgasm began to take her. While Calliope attempted to catch her breath, Daphne slid up her body, kissing all the way up. Sarah rolled back slightly to start out of her way.

"Come here." Daphne said and pulled Sarah back and kissed her. Daphne sat up and straddled her sister. She pulled Sarah up and made her sit on Calliope's face. Daphne slid back and scissored her sister. Sarah began to grind on Calliope's face. "Fuck yeah!" Daphne exclaimed as she swiveled her hips rubbing her sex against Calliope's sex. Just as Daphne got going, Sarah began to climax. She squealed in delight and collapsed off to the side.

"Fuck Cali, that was-" Sarah's words caught in her throat as she watched the sisters fuck. Callie sat up and Daphne kissed her as they ground into each other.

"Oh my god! That is amazing!" Sarah exclaimed as she attempted to catch her breath. Girls pace was reaching an uncontrolled crescendo, both on the verge of orgasm...

"What the hell is going on here?!"

"Mom!" Daphne pulled Calliope to her and tried to cover her with her arm. "It's not what it looks-"

"It looks like the three of you are having sex!" She fumed.

"Okay, it is what it looks like..." Calliope mumbled.

"Shhh! Cali." Daphne mumbled back to her.

"PLEASE tell me this isn't happening!" Samantha demanded.

"We can't." Daphne replied as she disentangled from her sister and climbed off the bed. She grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on, "Mom, listen to me."

"Make it quick and it better be good young lady." Their mother said, frowning doubtfully.

"Calliope and I are in love." Daphne declared.

"In love?! What on earth are you talking about?!"

"It's true mom!" Calliope called hiding under a sheet with Sarah.

"In love? That's not possible!"

"Why not?" Sarah chimed in.

"Quiet Sarah." Daphne snapped at her.

"That... that's incest! That's illegal and immoral!" Samantha declared.

"But why? Cali and I love each other very much and-"

"Of course you do... like sisters! But this..." She gestured to the bed, "This is wrong."

"Mom, please." Daphne approached her mother and continued to speak in quiet soothing tones, "Cali and I have talked a great deal, we have realized our affection for one another is deeper than familial love. It's much deeper."

"But, how?" She put her hands on her wide hips. "How can you possibly be in love with your sister?!"

Daphne took a deep breath and put her hand on her mother's arm, "This is not new for us. Well, this..." she nodded her head toward the bed, "This is new, but we've always known our connection was deeper than just family."

"Yeah, when Daph told me the other day how she truly felt, it just clicked in my head. I knew immediately, I felt the exact same way." Calliope explained. Daphne looked to her beautiful little sister and smiled. Calliope smiled back at her, tears in her eyes.

"I can't tell you how or why this happened, but I knew I had to come out to her or it would kill me." Daphne explained, tears and hurt in her eyes. Samantha took a deep breath and sighed for an exorbitant long time. She looked around for answers til she sat on a stool in front of Daphne's make up table and shook her head in disbelief.

"Mom?" Cali called. Daphne waved her off and knelt next to her mom.

"Mom, Say something." Daphne pleaded. Calliope climbed off the bed and approached her and knelt on the other side of their mother.

"Dear! Please put some clothes on." Samantha demanded.

"Mom," Calliope ignored her request, "You have to understand that this is NOT something we go into lightly. We have had a lot of long conversations about the repercussions of us being in a relationship. We have both agreed that our love is worth any other sacrifices we may have to make."

Daphne reached out and put her hand on Calliope's shoulder. Samantha saw this tender interaction between her daughters and slumped against the table. She caught herself stealing a look at the young woman on the bed, but shook her head in disbelief.

"I... I don't know girls." Samantha said shaking her head.

Daphne put her arm around Calliope's waist and gently squeezed. "We're in love, nothing can or will change that."

Calliope leaned in and kissed Daphne on the cheek.

"Girls, I see how you two are with each other, and you seem to really mean it. We've always been so proud of the two of you, and thrilled how well you got along. I guess maybe a little too well." She snorted.

"We do!" Calliope interjected.

"But... What is all this?" She gestured to Sarah still wrapped up in a sheet on the bed. Daphne snickered.

"This is not funny young lady!"

"Sorry mom." Daphne composed herself and continued, "Sarah is a friend of Cali and..."

"And I was curious."

"Curious?" Samantha pried.

"I grew up in a super conservative home, and things like sex and masturbation were never discussed. I honestly had no idea what I was doing. Cali and I were talking the other day and she agreed to help me. So I came over and she showed me how to masturbate to orgasm." Sarah explained.

"Okay, but why are all three of you in bed together?"

"After we finished, I came down to see Daphne. She had seen us in my room and was upset. She thought I was cheating on her. After I explained what was going on, she was better." Calliope explained.

"Yeah, and as we began to make up, we got wrapped up in the heat of the moment and included Sarah in-"

"Okay okay!" She waved her hands frantically in the air. "I don't need to hear it!" She said as she glanced up at Sarah who'd let the sheet fall, revealing her breasts.

The girls giggled and their mom echoed the laughter.

"Calliope, I know you look up to your older sister, are you certain this is what you want? That she didn't coerce you into this?"

"Coerce?!" Daphne snapped.

"No!" Cali put her hand on Daphne's shoulder, "No mom, I love her more than I could ever express, and if she hadn't said anything to me, I am positive I would have told her how I felt...sooner or later."

"I respect Cali way too much to try and seduce or influence her. She's my best friend." Daphne explained.

Calliope moved closer to Daphne and positioned right in front of their mother. Samantha looked down at her youngest, and she felt a familiar tingle. She refused to believe seeing her naked daughter was actually turning her on! Daphne could see her mother swallow hard while looking at Calliope, and put her hand on her mom's thigh.

"I see how you two look at each other, and listening to you tells me a great deal of what's really going on here. I believe that the two of you are indeed in love. Or at the very least infatuated with the idea of being in love."

She took a deep breath and continued, "You do have to understand something girls. People will NOT like this. They will not understand."

"So?" Daphne replied angrily.

"So.. the legal issues that could surface when people find out."

"Legal issues? How can there be any charges if they don't know if we're having sex? What's wrong with two sisters being close and living together?" Daphne said.

"I need to think about this." She tried to avert her eyes away from her beautiful daughters at her feet, only to look up at Sarah and swallow hard. Daphne noticed and smirked.

"Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

Daphne turned and waved to Sarah to come over. "Maybe you and Sarah should get to know each other."

Sarah stepped between and kneeled down. She put her hands on Samantha's knees and looked at her with pleading eyes. "Teach Me?"

Samantha looked at each of her daughters then to Sarah. "As much as I think I might really enjoy that..."

"Please." Sarah begged. Samantha shook her head. She stood and moved to the door. "Just..." She paused and sighed, "leave me out of this...and be careful, please."

She turned to leave but paused and faced them again,

"Please, if you keep your activities at home, I suppose I can be okay with it. Plus it will be much safer." She smiled and winked, "And let's not tell your father, okay?"

"Yes mom!" The girls replied in unison.

"Good girls."

"Thank you mom, thank you for understanding." Daphne said. She nodded and exited the room, but not before taking one last look at Sarah. Just as the girls giggled and took a deep breath, Samantha poked her head back in.

"By the way, your father is having a couple of business associates over for dinner, so I need the two of you on your best behavior."

"Alright." Daphne replied.

"Get dressed girls." she reiterated as she left the room.

The girls kissed for a few more minutes and finally pried themselves apart and got dressed. Calliope raced back to her room, Sarah in tow, to find a sexy little dress to wear for her sister.

Back in Daphne's room, she sat on the edge of her bed and plunged her fingers into her dripping wetness. She furiously rubbed her clit with one hand while she fucked her self with the other. In her mind she pictured her beautiful young sister in the throws of passion. She knew all of her fantasies would come true now that the love of her life was right down the hall and has confessed her love to her. It didn't take long for Daphne to make a mess as she came all over her hands. She cleaned them off with her tongue and savored her own taste.

Fuck, I can't get enough... Oh, Cali, what have you done to me? I am absolutely insatiable. Ever since I got a taste of you, I have needed it all the time. I even fucked your friend just to be with you again!

She shook her head and raced to her closet to find something to wear, as she could already hear guests arriving downstairs. Calliope and Sarah returned shortly and began to get dressed. Daphne sighed loudly and sat on the bed...half dressed.

"Daph?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you SURE you're okay with what happened earlier?" Calliope asked as she approached her sister and put her hand on her shoulder. Daphne looked up at her little sister. Naked and beautiful, she smiled at her.

"Yeah, to be honest, I didn't expect for me to want to do that so bad. I mean, we want to be together, that means no one else."

"Of course." Calliope replied as she knelt next to her.

"But I was driven to such an overwhelming lust, I couldn't help myself." She smiled and stroked her sister's hair, "You drive me wild, and I lose track of everything when we are together."

"No more sharing though... okay?" Daphne said.

"Agreed." Calliope grinned.

Sarah departed as the sisters arrived in the living room and gathering was in full swing. They stopped and gripped one another's hands tightly. "We'll get through this sis, I promise." Daphne whispered.

"If you say so." Calliope replied sarcastically. They quickly released one another as their father approached.

"Girls! You both look just beautiful!"

"Thanks daddy!" Calliope sung as she spun past him toward the kitchen.

"Thanks." Daphne smiled at her adoring father.

"Butterfly, I wish you could just stay home and start your summer now. I miss you so much."

"Me too daddy, but, it's only a couple of months." She stated. He chuckled, "I suppose you're right."

All throughout the dinner party Daphne and Calliope were inseparable. Finding a quiet corner to steal a kiss or two, but always behaving like "model daughters" for their loving parents. Even though they were behaving, their mother kept her eye on them, making sure they didn't draw any curious looks. Samantha caught up to Daphne and Calliope in the kitchen, the girls were standing a little "too close" to each other, their flirting was obvious to anyone not blind.

"Girls!" Their mother scolded them quietly.

"Hey mom." Calliope chirped.

"Hi honey"

"What's up mom?" Daphne asked.

"You two need to be a little less obvious." She paused as a party-goer walked by with a fresh drink. "I mean, make a little room, and stop being so flirty. Your father is not stupid and he will see what's going on."

1...34567...9