Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she stroked her sister's jaw line with her finger, "Perfect."

"Aw sis!" Calliope exclaimed and threw her arms around her older sister and squeezed her tight. "You make me so happy!"

Daphne laughed, "I only speak from my heart my love."

The girls held each other tightly for a few minutes just being in the moment. Already, only a day into their "new" romance, the girl's love was obvious, and intense. It was like a huge weight being lifted off their shoulders by finally admitting their feelings for one another. The connection they shared could go unspoken, but it was more than obvious when the girls were together. Daphne released her little sister and jumped off the bed. She hurried to her bags and pulled out a sketchbook and a handful of varied pencil types.

"You mean... right now?!" Calliope exclaimed.

"Yes, I am going to draw you."

"I mean...right now?"

"Yes, silly. Here, let's get you into a nice pose." Daphne said as she moved back to the bed. After a few moments of deciding on a pose with good composition and one that would be comfortable for Calliope to hold for a long time. She sat semi reclined. One knee up with her arm draped over it. The other hand was across her belly. Pillows propping her up and supporting her. Her small chest pushed out ever so slightly, adding just a hint of a more mature woman than she actually was.

Daphne finally dropped into another chair across from the foot of the bed and opened the sketchbook. "The lighting right now is amazing!" she stated as she began to sketch out the basic layout and forms. For an hour Calliope sat still as her big sister expertly laid graphite to paper. This was something she never expected, and now that it was happening her passion for her sister grew by the minute. Daphne had drawn her sister from memory and pictures, but now, here she was, drawing Calliope, and Calliope couldn't be happier.This is so great! I can't believe all that's happened and it's only been a day and a half! I am so flattered that she would want to draw me. She's so talented and-

Daphne bit her lip as she laser focused on details. The way the light reflected off her sister's skin, the way the shadows fell across her. As her muse posed beautifully before her, Daphne's heart fluttered when she took it all in. Seeing her beautiful sister posing nude before her filled her with joy and lust. She never thought this would be possible, but now it was happening.

I am so lucky! I can't believe I've gotten to make love to her and show her just how I have always felt about her. Getting to draw her and showing her on another level just how much I do indeed love her.

Suddenly, Daphne's door swung open, "Daphne? Calliope isn't in her-"

"Mom!" The girls exclaimed in unison. Calliope quickly covered herself with her sheet, while Daphne attempted to cover her large chest with her sketch book.

"What on earth is going on here?!" Their mother demanded.

"Mom, I am drawing Cali. I had a life drawing project I needed to get done and Cali volunteered." Daphne lied.

"But why is she naked? For that matter, why are YOU naked?!"

"I uh... Life drawing. I've been doing nudes for years, you've seen them."

"But she's your sister!"

"Mom, nudes are easier and it IS life drawing." Daphne tried to explain this strange situation.

"Okay, why are YOU naked?"

"She was uncomfortable with being naked, she's not like the models that the school pays for so I told her I would be naked too if it would help, and she agreed. I just wanted her to be comfortable and at ease. It makes the pose more natural when she's not tense and nervous." Daphne continued to lie, the words spilled out of her mouth with such ease and confidence, one might think she rehearsed the answers.

"I don't know girls, I feel like something is going on here." She paused, and tilted her head.

"W-What?" Daphne questioned their mother.

"What is that?"

"What is what?" Calliope asked nervously.

"That smell."

The girls shot each other nervous glances.

"What smell?" Daphne asked.

"To be honest," She paused and sniffed, "It smells like... sex."

"Mom!" Calliope exclaimed.

Daphne stood and approached her mother, still covering herself with her sketching. "Mom, please. This is embarrassing."

"What is?"

"I-I Masturbated this morning before Calliope came in, I tried to play it off when she asked about it." Daphne explained in quiet tones, acting embarrassed. The older woman blushed slightly, "Oh, I-I'm sorry honey."

"Thanks mom." She messed up her face with annoyance and embarrassment. Their mother stood for a moment surveying the room, then nodded to herself. She looked at Calliope, then at Daphne. "Alright." Her eyes narrowed as she looked for any faults in the story. "I suppose this is all innocent."

"Of course it is!" Calliope asserted.

"Mom, it's JUST a project I forgot about. I thought now would be the best time because the lighting is so great right now, and it is due the day after I get back to school."

"Alright, well, make it quick, you don't want your dad to see all this!" She paused and looked at each girl, "can you do the next one dressed? Please." then exited, closing the door after her.

"Cali?"

"Yeah?"

Daphne sat on the bed next to her sister, "I think we need to be a great deal more careful."

"Why?"

"Cali! Mom almost caught us. Imagine if she had come in a half an hour ago. She would have caught us cuddling in bed."

"I guess."

"What do you mean, you guess. There could be a huge shit storm if mom found out about us right now."

"Maybe we should tell her."

"What?!"

"I'm serious, we are in love, she would be happy we each found someone to love and to love us." Calliope explained.

"Cali, how can you really be serious? I mean, no one is going to understand this."

"Why not? You said our love is natural and pure, and why would she be upset that we are with each other. The kind of devotion we have and will have for one another can't be looked down on." Calliope explained.

"No no, I get that, but frankly we should probably keep this quiet until after you graduate."

"That's only like 3 months, why not now?"

"No, I mean from college."

"College?! That's at least 4 more years!" Calliope pulled her knees up to her chest and tears welled in her eyes, "Are you ashamed of me? Of us?"

Daphne's eyes grew big in shock, "NO! Cali please, you have to understand a few things..."

"Oh, I understand. I understand perfectly, you don't want to tell anyone you are in love with your sister!" Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Cali, you have to understand where I am coming from. We tell mom we are in love, she freaks out, I go back to school, they kick you out and it's a whole shit storm of issues."

"But..."

"Cali," Daphne put her hands on her sisters knees and gently rubbed them, "I love you SO much, but you have to accept that if we are going to be together, we have to wait before we can go public."

"Wait for what? What do you mean "public?""

"Sweetie, after we are both out on our own, and after school we can be out and be able to walk hand in hand through the park. Get an apartment together, and be free to express our love how we feel is right." Daphne explained. "I know you're concerned about the wholeincest thing, but let's not cross any of the bridges quite yet."

"But..." Calliope began to relax a little. "When people ask us about having the same last name, and whatnot..."

"We'll deal with it." Daphne replied defiantly.

"If you say so..."

Daphne leaned in and kissed Calliope's knee, "I do say so."

Calliope stuck her tongue out at her big sister.

"Oh, I've got someplace for you to stick that!" She teased her.

"I know you do!" Calliope grinned.

"Heh... Listen to me." Daphne took her sister's face in her hands, "I love you, that will never change. I want to be with you forever, and to do that, because of our... "special circumstances" we have to tread lightly for now, okay?"

Calliope's face softened at her sister's touch, "I will try."

Daphne smiled, "Good, it will be worth it in the long run, I promise."

Calliope nodded, "At least you lied your way out of that situation with mom."

"Yeah, I was really worried." Daphne replied.

"Yeah, that was close!" Calliope said quietly.

"I know!" Daphne replied as she kissed Calliope on the nose. Calliope wrinkled her nose and giggled.

"Hey! Give me a real kiss." Calliope pouted. Daphne happily obliged and pressed her lips against her sister's waiting lips. "yum!" Calliope whispered as Daphne returned to her chair. She picked up the sketchbook and cleared her throat.

"Oops!" Cali took the hint and pulled the sheet back off of her and returned to her previous pose.

As the afternoon passed, Daphne drew Calliope several times in different poses. She quickly realized just how much her little sister had grown into a beautiful young woman with grace and allure. When she left for college three and a half years ago she left her little sister of sixteen, and now she drew an adult woman of eighteen. Seeing her in this light she fell harder and deeper than before. Daphne was overwhelmed with the emotions she was feeling.

I can't believe what I am feeling! I can't think straight! She is everything I could have ever wanted in a partner, lover and soulmate... and she's my sister! She knows everything about me, and I couldn't be happier. I wonder-

"Uh, Daph?"

The older girl shook the thoughts from her head, "Yeah?"

"You looked like you were spacing out, everything okay?"

Daphne's face flushed, "Sorry, just thinking about stuff."

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" Calliope pried.

Daphne set her sketchbook and pencil down and sighed. "Us. Cali, I am just so happy that we've 'found' each other. Knowing I have found the love of my life means everything to me. Knowing that it is YOU is more than I could have ever dreamed of. My feelings for you are so overwhelming, I don't completely know how to handle it."

As Daphne went on and on about how happy she was Calliope got off the bed and padded over to her sister, and plopped down in her lap.

"Oh! Hi there." Daphne smiled.

"Hey." Calliope purred. Daphne smirked and wrapped her arms around her little sister.

A couple days passed in a blur. Calliope and her older sister Daphne had confessed their undying romantic love for one another. While Daphne was home on break, she and her little sister had explored the depths of their newly discovered physical "addiction" to one another. Sneaking around behind their parents' backs they made love in every conceivable room/place in the house and in almost every way they could think of. The girls had been inseparable since their "coming out", but now Daphne was Sleeping late, while Calliope lounged in the backyard sunbathing. The sun warmed her skin as it climbed into the sky, Calliope sighed contently as she soaked up as much of the heat as she could. It was unseasonably warm for early spring, and Calliope wanted to get her "glow" started early this year. Her skin moistened from the heat and gave it a sheen. Relaxation would not come easy for the young girl as her mind raced to her sister, her lover. Their time together since Daphne had come home for spring break had been an awakening for both girls. They had discovered they were both in love with each other, while Daphne embraced it and wanted to be with her younger sister for the rest of her life. She couldn't believe just how much her perception of her sister had changed over just a couple of days. She couldn't believe how happy she had been when she was with her sister. They had always been close, but this new relationship had changed that to a level she had never expected. She wriggled uncomfortably as her mind wandered to one single word she could not shake...Incest. Calliope struggled with it.Incest... the word that continued to echo in her mind. She could not, no matter how hard Daphne tried to help her get past it, she couldn't let that word go. Daphne tried over and over to help her get past it, but knowing they had to "hide" their relationship from their parents made it even harder. Daphne had told her they must wait until both were done with college and out on their own before they could even consider telling them. It might be "dangerous" to tell anyone their secret. Neither girl needed their parents for financial help (at least for school) as Daphne was in her final months and Calliope had already earned a full ride scholarship. They would just have to wait, and Calliope hated that notion. She wanted to scream it from the rooftops, but at the same time she worried about the repercussions of the public knowing they were sisters and lovers. The chance someone might find out was almost more than she could handle.

I love her, I really, honestly do. But how will we ever be able to be out and open with our love? Is incest wrong? Why? We can never truly be together, and that breaks my heart.

Daphne stood at her window watching her beautiful sister sunbathing out by their pool. Not knowing she was being tortured by her thoughts. She reflected on the few short days she had been home and ALL that had transpired. And the few short days she had left before she had to return to school to finish her classes and graduate. Theincest issue effected Daphne very little. She knew how she felt, and how she wanted her life to move forward, with Calliope at the center of it, she also knew the struggles they would face if anyone found out, but she didn't care. She had to be with her little sister, and that's all there was to it. She shook her head clear and turned her focus back to Calliope. Her eyes slowly followed every curve of her young, fit body. God, she's so sexy! I can't wait to get her in my bed and-

"Daphne?"

"Mom! You startled me." Daphne jumped at the suddenness of her mother's voice from across the room.

"Sorry dear." She replied as she approached her daughter.

"What's up?" Daphne said as she

"I was just going to do the laundry and I wanted to see if you had anything that-" She paused and tilted her head.

"What?"

"Are you okay?" Samantha asked.

"Uh.. yeah. Why?"

She joined her daughter at the foot of the bed and sat with her. "While it's been great seeing you after all this time, I feel like there's something going on with you."

"What do you mean?" Daphne asked.

"I feel like you have something on your mind and you've been a little distracted." She explained.

"You've always been very intuitive mom." Daphne smirked. "I suppose I do have something on my mind."

"You know you can always talk to me." She said putting a hand on Daphne's knee. Daphne thought for a moment.

"Whatever it is, it will be okay."

"Fine... here it is..." she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Mom... I '

-"

"Samantha!" Daphne's father called for her from down the hall.

"Coming dear." Samantha turned back to her daughter and observed her for a moment. Daphne looked relieved but anxious.

"What?!" Daphne became very uncomfortable.

"We need to talk later." She stated and exited the room, "Bring your laundry downstairs and I will take care of it." She called over her shoulder.

"Okay, thanks mom!" Daphne replied and fell back on the bed. "Shit!"

Should I actually tell her? How will she react? What-

Her train of thought was interrupted by her sister's voice coming from the hallway. Followed by another female voice that was not her mother's.

Who the hell is that?

Daphne jumped up and hurried to her door, but just as she peeked down the hall, she saw her sister's door close. Followed by loud voices and laughter.

Who is she with? Why didn't she come see me?

Daphne closed her door and went back to her chair and slumped into it. The chair where she sat and proclaimed her love for her little sister. Where Cali had accepted and reciprocated that love with a great deal of enthusiasm. The chair that has become the seat, the birthplace of their love. Soulmates, sisters and lovers. Daphne began to sob quietly. Her body convulsed as sadness washed over her. They had made love several times, and spent a great deal of time together, but Calliope had questioned it time and time again. She kept throwing the word "incest" at her, which hit Daphne hard each and every time. She attempted to shake it off and just enjoy being with her little sister, but feared she might lose her just as she connected with her.Are we doing the right thing? I know my feelings are real, but why does she keep questioning it? Does she NOT love me as much as she was saying? Is she just experimenting, and is not completely serious about this? Is it already over?

She shook her head and took a deep breath. Hearing a familiar sound coming from the hall and went to investigate. She padded down the hall to Calliope's door where she heard muffled voices and giggling. She continued to listen as she heard sighs and a few scattered moans.

"This is really nice Cali." The strange female voice stated.

"Yeah, here, do this. Taste it...good huh?"

"Oh wow! Yeah, I've never tasted pussy before, it's really good!"

Daphne carefully turned the knob to Calliope's room and carefully as she possibly could, and pushed it open only enough to peer in. What she observed both excited and hurt her. Calliope and her friend sat on her bed naked, facing each other and masturbating!

Who is this girl and why is she doing that with her?! Am I suddenly not enough for her? Daphne continued to watch, and soon realized her panties were getting quite wet. She subconsciously reached down and rubbed her sex through her soaking wet underwear. She bit her lip and slid her hand inside her panties and began to rub a little quicker. Her fingers slid deftly round and round and back and forth on her slick clit. She peered down the hall and back the other way to make sure no one was around, after confirming she was alone, Daphne slipped a finger inside herself. In the room, Daphne witnessed Calliope shove two fingers in her sex, but her lip and groan in pleasure. Her friend thrashed about as her hand moved in a blur on her clit.

"Not so fast, go a little slower, make it last longer. When you finally cum it will be amazing."

"Wow, you know so much about this!"

"I had a very good teacher." Calliope replied and bit her lip, and suddenly realizing what she just-

"Oh? Do tell!" Sarah, her friend asked as she slowed her pace and worked her womanhood more delicately.

"I um..." Cali stammered for an answer.

"Oh god! You're right, slower and a more delicate touch is way more intense! I think I am going to cum!"

"Good, I wanna watch!" Calliope replied, happy the subject was changed, She in turn pushed two fingers inside herself and worked her clit with the other hand.

The girls thrashed around and eventually Sarah brought herself to orgasm. She collapsed on the bed giggling. "Wow!"

In the hall Daphne had plunged three fingers in her dripping sex and drove herself to orgasm. She desperately wanted to cum with her sister. Calliope's back arched high off the bed as she began to climax. Daphne's knees buckled as she came while watching her sister. She gasped as the climax overtook her.

"What was that?!" Sarah exclaimed as she jerked her head around toward the door. "Wasn't the door closed before?"

Calliope, still gasping for air, looked toward the door and wondered if she did choose it or not. Calliope sat up and grabbed a nightshirt. "I'll be right back." She peered out indy the hall, seeing nothing, she returned to the bed.

"Sarah, I am going to tell you something, and I need you to keep it to yourself... tell no one."

"Uh... alright Cali." She replied, confused at this sudden turn of tone and attitude from her friend.

123456...9