Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison slid up and nestled herself between Samantha's large breasts. She panted along with the older woman for a few moments until she could finally speak.

"Was that okay?"

Samantha pulled the girl up and took her face in her hands, "That was wonderful, young lady."

"Oh, I'm glad." She replied with a sheepish smile. Samantha kissed her sweetly, and looked into her eyes. "I guess you enjoyed yourself as well?"

"Oh yes!" she replied.

"Good, because next time..."

"N-next time?"

"Yes darling, you are now my plaything, and I plan on having you as often as I please." she explained.

"I-" Allison swallowed hard, "I like the sound of that Mrs..."

"Samantha darling."

"Samantha." Allison echoed and sighed with a smile.

In the kitchen, Calliope had recovered from her orgasm, and was getting a drink of water. "Oh Daphne, please come home soon!"

**To get the full story of the cabin trip, see Teach Me chapter 7 coming "soon".

M

1...456789