Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that too be us!" Calliope whispered.

"Me to... me to." Daphne agreed.

Riding back to their house Daphne and Calliope sat shoulder to shoulder in the back seat, holding hands, but only so their parents couldn't see them.

"Girls, I'm just so happy we're all together. I'm excited to get Daphne back home again!" Samantha said.

"Me too!" Callie agreed enthusiastically. Daphne squeezed Calliope's hand and smiled.

"I suppose you two will be inseparable while Daphne is home?" Samantha asked.

"Yep!" Calliope chirped. Daphne patted her hand.

"We haven't seen each other in over three years, we have a lot of catching up to do." She explained.

"Of course!" Michael agreed. "I do hope we can spend some time with you while you're here."

"She'll be back in two months, let the girls have fun right now." Samantha said.

"Alright." He chuckled. Daphne and Calliope held each other the rest of the way home.

"Well, I think I'm going to go read a book and go to sleep." Calliope announced as they entered their large foyer.

"Okay sweetie, sleep well." Samantha said and hugged her daughter. Michael then hugged her and Daphne watched as their parents went off toward the kitchen.

"I'll be up in a few minutes." Daphne whispered and hugged her sister. She kissed her earlobe, sending shivers down Calliope's spine.

"Hurry!" Calliope whispered. She spun on her heel and gleefully bounded up the stairs excited to continue where she and Daphne left off.

Calliope had tasted her older sister, and it was wonderful. She wanted to feel her sister's mouth, hands and tongue on her and in her as soon as they could.

Cali raced down the hall to Daphne's room and burst through the door. She stopped and smiled. The room still had the scent of lust lingering in the air. She looked to the bed and smiled. I can't believe I found my true love, right here in a room just down the hall from mine.

She sat on the bed and gently stroked it.All these years of growing up and playing with my best friend, who knew things would turn out this way. My sister is everything to me.

Calliope laid back and closed her eyes. The vision of her sister filled her head, the taste of her most private place, and the feeling of her sister climaxing turned her on so much. Soon, she found her hands exploring her body.

Down stairs Daphne and her father stood in the kitchen having a discussion about some esoteric subject, as per usual. This time it was existential nihilism. Daphne and her father loved to engage in deeply philosophical discussions/debates. While her mother poured herself a glass of wine and retired to her bedroom.

"No no, I get that, all I am saying is life, in general, has no real innate meaning. You have to give it meaning and purpose for it to have any." Daphne explained.

"Now, You know I have to disagree butterfly. I feel life, in all its wonder is in itself meaning. Discovery, experience, and struggle are all part of life, and, at least to me ARE meaning enough." her father stated.

"I see where you are coming from, but those are all things you have to pursue to see and deal with. You have to want to experience any of those things to do so, and in turn you give your life meaning and purpose." Daphne insisted.

"The pursuit of certain aspects are what gives us meaning, purpose, and excitement to live each day." He retorted.

"Sure, but if those things, or for that matter anything doesn't feel... interesting, then why bother?" She replied.

"Sweetheart, what about love? I love you, and your sister and your mother. The three of you give me purpose more than my career, this house, or all the money in the world. Without love, I would be nothing." He smiled at his eldest daughter.

"I-"

"You know I am right." He teased her.

"I suppose... from a certain point of view." She conceded.

He poured a glass of whiskey, kissed his daughter on the forehead, and winked at her, "It's time I retire for the evening butterfly."

"Okay daddy, sleep well."

"You too butterfly.'' He replied as they hugged. Daphne watched her father walk into the hall as she poured a glass of water and sipped it. Her mind wandered to her beautiful sister, how he was right, that her newly confessed love for her sister was all that she could think of. It filled her with joy.

Love... I suppose now that it's out there, my life, in a way, has new meaning. My drive and determination to make a happy, healthy, loving life with Cali. To protect her, care for her, and make love to her as often as possible! With that last thought she fidgeted as she felt herself getting aroused again. Wanting, no, needing to be with her. Daphne stood in the kitchen and sipped her water. She reflected on dinner with her family. How it felt different this time. Like not sisters with their parents, but lovers having dinner with another couple.

They shared each other's meals, sat a little closer than they normally would have, even held hands under the table. She smiled to herself, and finished her water. She flipped off the kitchen light and headed to the stairs. As she began to ascend, Daphne swallowed hard, and nervously licked her lips.

Why am I suddenly so nervous?! She already ate me out and made me cum so hard I couldn't stand. We've confessed our deeply rooted love and passion for one another. Being with her again is all I have been able to think about since we made love. Daphne paused at the top of the stairs and sighed. She glanced back down the stairs to the darkness of the uninhabited first floor. She sat on the top step and ran her fingers through her hair.

Cali even said it... 'incest'. I mean, it IS illegal...I think. Is it wrong? Morally? I love her more than I have ever loved anyone. I can't even think about life without her. I guess I've always felt that way, She IS my sister after all, and I do love her... I mean as a sister.

She shook her head and clenched her fists.My love for that little brat is so much more than platonic or familial. I've watched her grow up, and tried my best to protect her. Regardless of where this all goes, she will always be that. I... I need more. I need to be with her, I need her to be mine. I want to make love to her, be her one and only. I wonder if...

She shook her head and pulled herself to her feet, and continued down the hall. She stopped in front of Cali's bedroom and smiled to herself. Not seeing a light under the door, she assumed Cali was in her room and hurried her pace down the hall past the bathroom to her room. She glanced to the end of the hall where her parents room was located.What would they think of all this? Would they be disappointed? Would they be happy we found love? She bit her lip nervously as she turned her attention back to her own room, and slowly opened the door.

She peered in to see her younger sister spread out on her bed touching herself. Slowly, gently sliding a finger inside her. Daphne gasped at the sight. Entering and quietly closed the door, she quickly undressed, trying to never take her eyes off Calliope. She padded over to the bed and stood over Cali as she continued to play with herself. Daphne could feel herself grow aroused. She hungered for her sister. She moved to the foot of the bed and carefully climbed on. She perched between her little sister's feet and watched for a few more moments, then slid up to her knees, but now the bed shifted enough for Calliope to notice and her eyes fluttered open in shock and she yelped.

"EEP!" she squeaked. Daphne refrained as best as she could from laughing. "Sorry sis."

"Dammit Daph, you scared me!" Calliope pouted and covered up her sex with one hand and covered her small breasts with her other arm. Daphne lowered herself down on her sister. She gently pushed away her arm and laid on her, her face inches from her baby sister's.

"Can you forgive me... my love?" Daphne whispered.

Cali's eyes watered slightly, "My...my love?"

"Of course, I meant what I said before, I love you, I am IN love with you silly." She kissed her nose, "I meant what I said, and I always will, no matter what."

"Oh Daphne... I love you so much!" She replied as she wrapped her arms around her sister and pulled her down to kiss her. Their lips pressed together, and that familiar energy surged through them. Quickly becoming overwhelmed by lust and desire, Calliope's hands wandered all over her older sister's body, lovingly caressing every curve, and gently gripped her ass.

"Daph?"

"Yes my love?"

"I need to feel your tongue on my clit." she whispered. Her voice was lust-filled and desperate.

"I would love to baby." Daphne replied as she kissed her sister one more town. She slowly slid down her little sister's tight, youthful little body. She stopped to kiss and nibble her throat. A sweet moan escaped Calliope's pink lips. Daphne smiled to her self as she slid down and spent a few moments gently sucking on Cali's nipples. Her tongue encircled her erect nipples as Cali began to squirm. Daphne sucked hard and Calliope gasped. She continued down to her tummy. She kissed around her bellybutton, and even darted her tongue into it. Cali giggled.

Finally, Daphne found herself face to face with her little sister's glistening pussy. She licked her lips, and moved to lick her when Cali grabbed Daphne's head. "Look at me."

Daphne turned her attention to her younger sister, "What's the matter sis?"

"Say it."

Daphne looked at her sister quizzically.

"SAY it." she repeated barely in a whisper.

Daphne smiled, "I love you Calliope."

Cali smiled back at her sister, "I love you too." She released her older sister's head and sighed. Daphne nestled into her sister's crotch. She inhaled deeply through her nose. Her scent was utterly delicious to her. Her tongue darted in between her sister's pussy lips and began to lap at her already flooded, engorged pussy. Calliope squealed in delight as Daphne continued with more and more urgency. Her tongue covered every centimeter of her baby sister's pussy. She moved up to her clit as she dipped two fingers gently into Cali's pussy. The younger girl groaned at the fingers entering her.

"Yesssssss"

Hearing her sister enjoy her actions, Daphne Took her clit between her lips and sucked it hard. Her fingers fucked her pussy while she devoured her little clit. Calliope pinched her nipples hard as Daphne continued to devour her with an urgency and hunger. As Calliope raced toward an orgasm she grabbed her sister's hair and pulled her face tight against her pussy. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

Daphne slid her other hand down and furiously rubbed her own pussy. She begun to moan into her sister's pussy which added to the stimulation with a vibration.

Calliope's back began to arch high off the bed as she gasped for breath. Daphne licked and sucked at her sister's pussy, nearly losing control as she plunged her fingers into her own soaking wet cavern. She fucked herself in unison to the rhythm of her fingers sliding in and out of Calliope's slit. Then, Calliope pulled a pillow over her face and screamed into it as her body spasm over and over. Almost bucking Daphne off of her! Daphne pulled her fingers out of her sister and grabbed her ass firmly, holding her close to keep her face buried between Calliope's thighs. Daphne opened her mouth and gasped as she drove herself to orgasm and her mouth was suddenly filled by her sister's cum. At first she was shocked, but she swallowed it and kept going.

"Okay, Okay!" Calliope squealed, and reluctantly pushed her sister's head away. As Daphne's orgasm faded she slid up her now sweaty body. She kissed her way up and looked her sister in the eyes, and smiled. Calliope looked up at her big sister and sighed. Daphne leaned down and kissed her sister's nose. She crinkled her nose and giggled. The girls breathed in unison as they lay quietly looking into each others eyes. No words for spoken for long moments. The love the sisters shared was evident and nothing need be said about it.

Tears began to well up in Daphne's eyes. She moved to wipe it away but Calliope stopped her. "What's wrong Daphne?" Calliope whispered.

"Nothing, I am just so happy." She replied.

"But, if you're happy, why are you crying?" She pushed.

Daphne rolled off her sister to her back and wiped her tears away. "Because, I just love you so much, and... I don't want to lose you."

Calliope rolled to her side and draped her arm over her older sister's torso and leg over her sister's leg. She kissed her shoulder, "I am not going anywhere, you will never lose me sis. Now that we have admitted to ourselves and each other exactly how we feel about each other you're stuck with me."

Daphne rolled toward her sister and smiled, "You have no idea how much those words mean to me."

The girls laid in silence and just looked at each other. Then Daphne grabbed her sister and kissed her passionately. Renewed lust drove her as she hungrily kissed Calliope. Calliope kissed her back. She reached back and firmly grasped Daphne's sweet round ass pulled her in and began to grind on her thigh. Within seconds Daphne's thigh was soaked in her sister's fluids.

"Fuck Cali! You're so sexy, and apparently insatiable!"

"Is that-a-problem?" She grunted trying to drive herself to another orgasm.

"Fuck no!" Daphne replied and shoved her tongue into Calliope's mouth.

Calliope's body shuddered as she climaxed again. She moaned into her sister's mouth as her body flinched with the waves of bliss washing over her. She collapsed into Daphne's arms kissing her chest as she did. "S-sorry Daph." she panted.

"Don't be," she replied and kissed her sister's head. "That was hot, and if I can help, I'd gladly assist in your orgasms as much as I can."

"I doubt I'll ever masturbate again, I'll just let you know I need to cum, and you can do it." She laughed at her ridiculous statement.

"I'd be more than happy to oblige." Daphne replied and rolled to her back. Calliope cuddled up to her sister and sighed contently.

"Happy Cali?"

Calliope kissed her sister's shoulder, "Of course I am. I found the love of my life in my own home, and the sex is amazing!" she giggled. Daphne took Calliope's hand and interlaced their fingers. The sister lay quietly for a long moment again. Then they slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms. For the first time, the sisters...lovers were at total peace.

The sun had risen low in the sky, that familiar cool breeze had begun to warm slightly as typical foot traffic and automobile traffic began to rise. The loving sisters still slept peacefully in each other's arms and the world was...perfect. The girls held each other and breathed in unison. Daphne stirred first, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. Before her, inches from her face was Calliope, her beautiful younger sister, and lover. She took in every part of her face. Her eyes move under their lids, her nostrils flare slightly, and her lips, slightly parted, and flush. Daphne wanted to kiss her so bad, but she let her sleep, and just watched her. This girl was a dream come true.We've grown up together, helped each other through rough stages of life and been best friends through it all. Now, I have found my soulmate in my own sister, and I couldn't be happier. But... Daphne sighedI know the world will stand in our way, but I will fight for her...for us. She is the most important person in my life... always has been, and I will make sure no one or nothing stands in our way. Oh Cali! I love you so m-

Calliope stretched out like a sleepy cat. Her eyes opened slightly, and she saw her beautiful older sister laying there watching her and smiling. She put her arm and her leg over her and snuggled into her neck. "Morning sis." She sleepily greeted her lover.

"Hey there. How did you sleep?" Daphne asked as she kissed Calliope on the head.

"Wonderful!" She replied as she stretched again.

"I'm glad." Daphne replied.

"Daph?"

"Yeah Cali?"

"I love you." she said looking into her sisters eyes. Daphne smiled, kissed Calliope's nose and sighed, "I love you too sweetheart."

The girls lay entwined with each other for long moments just listening to each other's breath. A moment of sheer bliss between the new lovers. Until Cali's worries arose once again. She wanted to fight them off, but couldn't.

"Daph?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, why do you ask?"

"Well, I think we both are thinking about the consequences of all this." Calliope stated.

"The consequences?"

"Yeah... I mean we've become lovers, and we're sisters." Calliope explained.

Daphne sighed, annoyed.

"Cali, we've been through this. How we feel about each other is unmistakable. It may create obstacles, but the strength of our commitment will help us overcome those obstacles. Nothing or no one will be able to tell us our love is wrong." Daphne explained.

"Yeah..."

"You still not sure?"

"No, I just worry. I can't lose you, not being able to be with you, falling asleep in your arms... it would kill me." Calliope replied as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Cali... I am going to say this one more time, and then this doubt HAS to stop."

"Okay..."

"Sisters or not, our love is real. No one can take that from us. We will find a way to be together."

"Alright..." Calliope's voice was laced with doubt.

"Cali!" Daphne barked. Her little sister jumped, and sat up.

"What?!"

"Please...stop this."

Daphne turned to face her sister, "You, little sister, are now mine. My heart sings when I am with you. Yes, the sex is earth-shattering, but the way I feel when you're near means more to me than anything. In all honesty, I would forego everything to be with you. We've lived under the same roof for a long time, and I have always been happiest when you are around. Being at school these last 3 years have been three of the worst years of my life." Daphne explained.

"But, you're doing great at school."

"You want to know why?" She paused and took her sisters hands in hers, "I was laser-focused on my school work, my art to occupy my mind since I couldn't be around you." Daphne leaned past her sister to the night stand to pick up her phone.

"What are you doing?" Calliope asked, slightly annoyed.

"One sec..." Daphne swiped over and over on her phone until she smiled, "Here."

Daphne turned the screen toward her sister and showed her a picture.

"Is that?"

"Yes Calliope, that is you." Daphne swiped again, "And, you... you..." Daphne swiped through over a dozen different pictures of drawings and paintings. "You were always with me in my heart and my mind."

Calliope sat quietly for a moment, she felt dizzy she had become so overwhelmed by this display of love and inspiration. "I have no words Daph..."

"Cali," She set the phone down on the bed, and took her sister's face in her hands. "You, my dear sister, are my muse, my inspiration, my all."

"But-"

"I pushed myself so hard at school to create career possibilities that will make me comfortable enough to take care of us... me and you."

"I am so flattered." She replied seemingly still at a loss for words.

"I had to lie to my classmates and instructors."

"Why?"

"They wanted to know who this beautiful young girl was."

"What did you say?" Cali inquired as she held her sister's hands, trembling.

"I said you were a little known European model I found online, and was inspired by her beauty." She explained.

"A-a model?"

"Yeah sis, you're beautiful, you could totally model if you wanted to- OOH!"

"What?!"

"You should model for me while I am home."

"Really? I don't think I am model material. I mean I have no boobs, and I am a mess right now."

"Firstly, your boobs are perfect, I love them, and can't wait to have those lovely nipples in my mouth again. Secondly, you are beautiful all the time, I think you are absolutely gorgeous right now. Sleep tousled hair, natural face and relaxed from sleep."

123456...9