Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Daphne whispered, as Calliope jumped up and pulled her shirt back on. Daphne scrambled to get her shirt on.

"Come in mom!"

Their mother entered seeing her daughters, Daphne in her chair, Calliope sitting on the sill, and smiled. "We were thinking of going out to dinner tonight. A sort of welcome home, spring break and Daphne's chance to celebrate Calliope's birthday dinner. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah, mom. Sounds great!" Calliope replied a little too excited, still high on adrenaline.

"Sure." Daphne replied as she shook her head at her little sister. Their mom approached the girls, and took a cheek in each hand and smiled at them. "I love having both of you home." she said. "My family, all together, as it should be."

"Yeah, I'm so glad I came home. I miss all of you so much" Daphne stated as she glanced at her sister who smiled back. Their mother looked as though she may cry. Finally having her family complete again made her heart sing. They had always been very close, and now endothelial was right. She nodded, "well," she sniffled. "I'll let you two get back to it." she turned and exited the room.

"That was close!" Daphne shook her head.

"Yeah, she almost saw you sucking my-"

"Cali!"

Calliope giggled and moved back to her sister's lap. "Where were we?" she asked as she bit her lip. Daphne looked up into her little sister's eyes and began to tear up. Her smile cracked slightly and she took a deep ragged breath.

"What's wrong?" Cali asked. Her concern immediately shoved her lust to the side. Daphne maintained her silence as tears streamed down her flushed cheeks. Calliope took her sister's face in her hands, wiped the tears with her thumbs, and pulled it up to look at her once again.

"Daph? What's going on?"

"I-" She took a deep breath, and tried to smile. "I am just so happy."

Calliope smiled sweetly, "Me too, it's amazing that we 'found' each other." She kissed Daphne on the forehead, "The fact that we are here, at this very moment, in each other's arms, is a wonderful thing." Calliope stated.

"Yeah, it's like destiny that we have known each other our whole lives and found love with each other." Daphne stated.

"But..."

"But?" Daphne looked at her little sister questioningly. Calliope fell silent and seemed to be thinking deeply about something worrying.

"Cali? What are you thinking about?" Daphne drew her full attention once again.

"Oh, sorry. Just lost in thought."

"About?"

"Oh, well... I mean, I am so happy and excited that we are able to speak from our hearts, but I am... concerned."

"Concerned?" Daphne swallowed hard, "About what?"

"Don't get me wrong," Calliope stood and moved back to the sill, Daphne reached out to her and took her hand as they continued to speak. "I do love you, like a real, deep, passionate love, but if this goes any further... physically, would that be... incest?"

The word hit her like a slap across the face. Daphne reeled from the verbal blow she had not expected and never crossed her mind during the months of considering coming out to her sister. She released Calliope's hand and clasped her hands together tightly. "I mean... I guess legally, it would be. We are related by blood, and that IS considered incest, but I mean, why? Why should love be illegal? We're both consenting adults, so, in my mind, there's nothing wrong with it."

"I agree, but I am concerned if someone were to find out, would we go to jail?" Calliope asked.

"I'm not sure what the 'punishment' is for that, but frankly, that's a risk I am more than willing to take. I love you so much, and now that it's out there, I can't just take it back. Regardless of some stupid law." Daphne explained and reached for her sister's hands. Calliope paused, then put her hands in her sister's. "Cali, please know something." She paused and took a deep breath, "I love you more than I could ever explain in words, and I want to be with you, if you'll have me."

Calliope sighed, "I want nothing more than to be yours forever, truly." She stood and urged her sister to stand with her, "I love you so much." She said quietly as she wrapped her arms around sister. "Please, let's just be in this moment and see what happens." Her voice is muffled by Daphne's shirt/chest.

"That's all I ask. I just need to see this through." Daphne replied as she kissed her sister on the forehead.

Calliope's mind began to wander again.I hope I can get over this, I don't want to be held back from my emotions by some idiotic- Her train of thought was interrupted by Daphne reaching down and scooping her sister's ass. She picked up Calliope and turned toward the bed. Calliope wrapped her arms tightly around her sister's neck as she was carried to the bed.

"Whoop!" Calliope chirped as Daphne dropped her gently to the bed. The younger girl smiled shyly and pulled her knees up to her chest and turned her face away. Daphne put her hands on her well-rounded hips and smirked at her beautifully innocent younger sister. "NOW you're shy?" She chuckled as she rolled her eyes. Calliope's lower lip jutted out in a pout.

"What?" Daphne suddenly filled with concern she said or insinuated something that bothered her sister.

"I AM shy," she replied in a small, innocent voice. "I am really nervous, Daph."

Daphne gingerly lowered herself on the bed next to her sister and stroked her radiant red locks.

"You don't have to be nervous with me, I will always protect you, and treat you like a goddess."

"Oh Daph!" Calliope exclaimed and rolled toward her, "You are so perfect, for me."

The sisters slowed down and talked for hours about their lives separate from one another over the last few years. They laughed and even cried as they talked. Every so often, they would give each other sweet little kisses. Keeping the feeling of romance in the air, but just emotionally reconnecting. It was obvious the physical was there, with more to come.

"Yeah yeah..." Daphne laughed. "We actually went to the instructor's house and had class in his back yard!"

"But, why?" Cali asked in disbelief.

"He wanted to stay home, so he told us the week before, he would be teaching from home. We all sorta looked at one another like 'what the hell?!' But it was kinda cool." Daphne explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we pinned our week's assignment on his fence and did our critiques standing in his backyard." Daphne looked down, she hadn't realized they were subconsciously holding hands. It was already becoming second nature to them.

"That's crazy!" Cali replied.

"Yeah and after that we went inside his house!"

"Whoa! What?!"

"It was very tight quarters and kinda dark. His house was filled with art and hand made furniture." Daphne explained.

"Wait, how many are in your class?"

"Around ten, but a few people left. He didn't make us stay, I was just curious and the three people who rode with me didn't mind."

He showed us a chair he made out of smashing together corrugated cardboard and I sat in it!" She laughed.

"Was it comfortable?" Cali inquired.

"It was a little firm, but yeah, it was okay. He had a pad for it, but he just wanted to show us what was possible. Oh! He even had an ottoman that he stood on and jumped up and down on!"

"And it didn't collapse?" Calliope asked.

"Nope!"

"Holy crap! Are all your teachers nuts?" Cali asked, laughing.

"He's very much a hippy. Most are less... nuts. I have one instructor who is older and very rigid in what he expects from his students." Daphne said.

"Eww..."

"No, it's cool. He really pushed me and showed me how to do things a different way, but also what can be expected in a professional setting" Daphne replied.

"Are you going to go to a big business after you graduate?" Cali asked, a little concerned that she would move away again.

"That's part of why I came home. To talk to mom and dad about possibly seeing up a local studio and doing freelance work for a couple years." Daphne explained.

"Local?!" Calliope questioned. "Like local... local?"

"Yes silly!" Daphne tugged Calliope's toward her and kissed her. "I want to be near home."

"Oh..." Calliope's head dipped slightly.

"Cali."

"Yeah?"

"YOU are my home." She smiled. Calliope blushed and gave her big sister a sheepish smile.

"But enough about art school, how are you holding up with all your AP classes?"

"Oh... well, pretty good I suppose."

"Pretty good?! Mom said you have a 4.0 gpa!"

"I mean, that's true." Cali grinned.

"You're brilliant! I knew you'd kill it!" Daphne nodded approvingly. "What about a social life? We both know you have to balance your life with work and fun."

"Wellll..." Cali replied.

"What?" Daphne rolled her head. "Cali, please tell me you have friends."

"Maybe two." She replied.

"Two?!" Daphne replied. "Cali... you are the most social and outgoing passion I've ever known. What's going on?"

"I... don't know...I guess as I've come to grips with being gay, I've sorta drifted away from friends who are straight." Calliope explained.

"I totally get that!" Daphne nodded. "I've met so many queer people at school. It's kinda great."

"That's awesome!" Cali said excitedly.

"Are there any queer people in your school?"

"A few, I don't really know many of them, but I recently met a girl who is taking an art class that I'm in." Cali said.

"Wait, you're taking an art class?!" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, the teacher is really cool!" Cali said. "She said she knows you."

"Really?" Daphne thought a moment. "Wait, do you have Dawn Campbell?"

"Yeah! Miss Campbell!" Calliope replied. "She said she remembers you and is glad that you decided to pursue art."

"Glad I pursued art?! Cali, she's the reason I'm in art school!" Daphne laughed. "Miss Campbell is a great teacher, you'll learn a lot!"

"Awesome!"

"Wait, we're getting off topic. So, who is your friend in art class?" Daphne asked.

"Her name is Autumn, she's not really an artist either, but she was adamant that she had to take a class with Miss Campbell." Calliope's lips pursed.

"What?"

"Oh, it's probably nothing... it's just that Autumn spends a lot of time in Miss Campbell's classroom."

"So?"

"I've seen them..."

"Seen then what?"

"Like steal glances and smile at one another." Calliope said.

"Huh... " Daphne pondered the thought for a moment. "Anyway."

"Yeah."

"Calliope?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to kiss you."

"Then do it!" She replied enthusiastically.

Their lips pressed together again. Tenderness between the two sisters was a whole new world that had opened up to them. The hunger and passion began to build again. Daphne tugged at her sister's shirt once again, Calliope giggled and happily helped her remove it before pulling at Daphne's top. The girls continued to kiss as their hands roamed each others' bodies. Calliope's fingers slid in between Daphne's panties and her hot skin, and gently tugged them, "Take those off please." she whispered.

"Goodness, you're anxious!" Daphne replied and she happily pulled her panties off.

"Uh huh!" Calliope's hand slid down her sister's tummy, and came to rest on her neatly trimmed sex.

"Wow! You're so wet!" She exclaimed. Daphne blushed, and tugged at Cali's panties.

"Let's see if you are as excited as I am." She smirked, her hand finding Cali's womanhood completely shaved clean, and drenched in her own juices. "I guess you are!" She remarked as she bit her lip. Cali gently pushed her sister to her back and kissed her way down Daphne's torso. She stopped just below Daphne's breasts and looked up to her sister. "I really want to taste you." Daphne could feel her pussy gush when he beautiful sister said them to her. Daphne slowly slid her legs wider for her sister, "Then by all means."

"Wow!" Calliope whispered in a husky tone, dripping with lust.

"What?" Daphne covered her mound with her hand. Calliope gently pulled her sister's hand away, "No sis, it's beautiful, and looks delicious."

"R-really?"

"Oh my yes!" She replied.

Calliope settled between her sister's thighs and kissed all around her glistening wet slit. Daphne groaned, longing for her sister's tongue on her clit. Calliope obliged, lightly as first. She licked her outer folds, tasting her for the first time. Calliope moaned at the wonderful taste of her sister.

"I was right, delicious!" she whispered.

Daphne sighed, "Shut up and lick it." she groaned, longing to feel her sister's tongue on and in her sex. She grabbed Calliope's hair and firmly pulled her face into her wet folds. Calliope hungrily lapped at her big sister's lower lips, filling her mouth with her juices and her nostrils with het sweet musky scent. It was nearly overwhelming. She felt intoxicated by the taste and scent of her sister. She loved it so much. She never wanted this to end. She listened to her sister moan, and squealed as her body was overcome with pleasure. She nibbled and sucked on Daphne's clit as her hand slid down her body and found her own dripping wetness. She shoved her tongue into her sister, as she plunged her finger into her own sex. She moaned into her sister's pussy, which vibrated it and caused Daphne to squirm in sheer delight.

As her sister's body began to tense up, Calliope could sense her orgasm closing in. She withdrew her fingers from her sex and slid them into her sister's dripping womanhood. The older girl writhed on the bed, she held her large breasts and bit her lip. As Calliope pounded her sister's sex with her fingers and sucked and licked her clit, Daphne began to convulse and twitch.

"Oh god! Cali!" she squealed.

Calliope spoke into her sister's soaking wet sex. "You gonna cum for me big sister?"

"Fuck yes!" Her back arched up as the first wave of her orgasm hit.

"UGH!" Daphne tried to slam her legs shut, but Calliope held her legs open and continued until Daphne tried to push her face away.

"Oh god Cali, stop!" she pleaded. Calliope giggled as she pulled her fingers out of Daphne's pussy and licked them clean. She slid up and laid on her big sister, their breathing frantic, but slowing down in unison. Calliope's head rested on her sister's right breast and listened to her heart pounding in her chest. When Daphne caught her breath, she kissed the top of Calliope's head, "That was amazing!" she sighed. "Where did you learn to do that?!"

"I guess... watching porn." Calliope replied shyly.

"Porn?!" Daphne said surprised.

"Is that... a bad thing?" Calliope asked.

"Not at all!" Daphne said. "You are amazing!"

"Thanks, I really loved it. You taste so good, and seeing you so turned on got me hot." Calliope responded. As she turned her face to look at her sister she was already looking down at her with a blissful smile.

"I can't believe we did this." Daphne stated.

"Well, we did, and it was awesome." Calliope replied.

"Well, we're not done."

"Oh?" Calliope looked at her sister.

"I need to taste you now." Daphne replied with a sexy smirk.

"OOH! Now THAT I am ready for." Calliope replied as she rolled off her sister.

Just as Daphne started to kiss her sister again, they heard a familiar voice at their door.

"Girls, we're going to go to dinner, so please be down stairs in 10 minutes.

"Okay mom!" The girls called in unison, which sent them into a giggle. They laid for a few more minutes just enjoying each other's touch. Daphne's mind began to wander How long have we been up here?

"How long have we been kissing, before we-." Finally, Calliope sat up, and wiped her mouth, "Daphne?"

"Yeah sis?"

"So, what does this mean?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what now? What does our... making love mean to us?" Calliope asked.

Daphne sat up and wrapped her arms around her younger sister and kissed her cheek. "It means we're more than just sisters now. We have both confessed a deeper love to each other, and I don't want anything other than to be with you, and protect you, and make you happier than you could ever imagine for the rest of your life."

"I want that too, but..." Calliope paused, suddenly sad.

"But?"

"But... isn't what we did, what we are...bad?"

"How do you mean sis?" Daphne pried.

"I-It's incest right? Isn't that illegal?" Calliope asked.

"Cali... it's love. What we did, and how we feel about each other is love." She squeezed her sister tightly, "Don't doubt that. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks."

Calliope sighed and rested her head on her sister's shoulder. Daphne kissed her head and quietly held her lover. Incest?! There was that word again. Daphne wanted to flush it from her mind and focus on Calliope and their newly flowering romance. I sure hope Cali can get past all that, or it's going to hold us back.

"Girls!" Once again their mom called them from the bottom of the stairs this time.

"Shit!" Daphne groaned.

"Coming mom!" Calliope called out.

The girls hurriedly got dressed, kissed each other.

"Daphne, I love you." Calliope stated.

"I love you too Calliope." Daphne replied and kissed her sister's nose. "So cute!" she teased.

At the restaurant, Calliope and Daphne sat next to each other, a little more closely than they would normally do so. They would hold hands under the table, but not too long, they didn't want to raise any suspicion. The for of them laughed and told stories for hours.

"Yeah! He made it out of sandwiched corrugated cardboard!" Daphne retold her story she had told to Calliope only hours before. Calliope still hung on Daphne's every word, lost in the moment. She watched her eyes, her nostrils flare slightly and her lips... oh her lips! She longed to kiss them again! She hungered for it.

"Calliope!" Their mother grabbed her attention.

"Huh?" She finally faced her parents.

"I don't know if you saw, but there are three more envelopes from colleges in your mail pile. Maybe you should start opening them and narrowing down your decision." Her mother said with a period smile.

"Oh... I guess." Calliope responded slightly somberly. Daphne put a hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"What's going on little one?" Her father asked.

"I... don't know..." she took a deep breath. "I just need to think about it."

"We understand, but time is running out." Her mother added.

"Wait. " Their father said, "Calliope, you know we're here for you, all of us. I know you will continue your education, but... this hesitation, what is it?" He asked her. Calliope just sat silently for a minute, picking at her plate.

"Okay, let's do it for now. When you're ready, we're all ears." Her father gave her a warm smile.

"Michael, maybe we're pushing her too hard."

"It's not that. " Calliope said. "I just don't know..."

"Mom, dad... what if Calliope takes a year off next year?" Daphne said. Before anyone could respond, she added, "She and I could get an apartment and I could give her a taste of life outside of home."

Calliope's eyes shot up and she looked at Daphne in surprise.

"I don't know..."

"Hmmm... maybe Daphne has a point Samantha." Her father nodded. "Let's let them have a year in the world, then Calliope can make her decision." He stated. Calliope gripped Daphne's thigh under the table. While they all watch their mother ponder the situation.

"Honestly..." Samantha began. "I agree."

Daphne and Calliope exhaled at the sand time. "I think it would do Calliope a lot of food to take a year off and work and just be a responsible woman with her big sister to guide her."

"Absolutely!" Their father agreed. "I know the two of you are responsible adults and can handle it. If not, daddy is just a phone call away." He winked at the girls. Samantha slapped his arm with a napkin. "Michael!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding..." he replied and winked again at the girls who giggled under their breath.

As they walked back to the car, Calliope and Daphne lagged behind. Desperately desiring to hold hands, but didn't dare. They watch their parents, arm and arm stealing kisses and being generally close.

123456...9