Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so happy to hear that." She said as she sat on the sill across from them. "I want you girls to be happy and safe, and the things we've discussed are very important to your long term happiness."

"I think we're going to be good." Calliope responded. Daphne whispered in her little sister's ear. She giggled and nodded her head enthusiastically. Calliope rotated on her sister's lap and faced their mother. Both girls looked at her with lust-filled eyes, and hungry mouths.

"Whaaaat?" Samantha looked at them suspiciously. The girls rose and flanked her. They, in unison kissed her cheeks.

"One time mommy." Calliope whispered in her ear.

"Please." Daphne echoed.

"Girls, I thought-"

Daphne grabbed her mother's face and turned it toward her. She smirked at her and kissed her hard. Calliope's hands began to wander in earnest. Desiring to feel every inch of her beautiful mother's body. Samantha pulled away from her older daughter, "Girls, I thought the two of you-"

"Shh." Daphne smiled, as Calliope kissed her cheek again, "We agreed... monogamy, except for you."

"Yeah mommy, you can be our third." Calliope reinforced Daphne's statement. She reached out and kissed Daphne. The girls smiled at each other and turned their attention back to their mom. The girls urged their mother into a tongue tangling three-way kiss that got all of them going. Samantha couldn't believe this was actually happening, she felt dizzy and she seemed to want it as much as her daughters. She reached for her daughters, wanting to touch them like a lover.

"Fuck it." Calliope blurted out and pulled off her shirt. Her small breasts hidden under her bra, but ached to be touched. Samantha reached out tentatively to her younger daughter's chest.

"Go ahead mommy, touch them... please." She said with childlike innocence. Daphne tugged off her shirt as Samantha took her daughter's breasts in her hands.

"Do you like them mommy?" Calliope asked.

"Y-yes, they are very nice."

"I know right?!" Daphne declared as she removed her bra, freeing her large breasts from their restraint. "Now, let's get this off." Daphne insisted as she tugged on her mother's blouse. Calliope stared at her mother's chest, slightly larger than Daphne's ample bosom. "Wow mommy, you have beautiful breasts!"

"Thank you dear."

"They are great!" Daphne stated as she unhooked her mother's bra. As it fell to the floor, Calliope's hands found them and gripped them tightly. She ran her thumbs over the nipples and "weighed" them in her hands.

"Amazing!" Calliope reiterated. "Now I see where Daphne gets hers! But, why are mine so small then?"

"Sweetie, you have beautiful breasts as well, please don't think you're any less of a woman for being smaller." She stated as she reached around her daughter and removed her bra. "There, that's better."

Daphne stood and helped her mother up, Calliope reached down and pulled down her slacks, and panties. They sat her in the chair and both knelt in front of her.

She looked down at her daughters, passed her nakedness, and felt powerful. I can do this, I want this. My beautiful daughters...The girls looked up to her with hungry, lustful eyes. She nodded to them and slowly opened her legs. Her womanhood ghosted with moisture and even dripped down her ass. The girls smiled with pleasant surprise and moved in. Their tongues both connected with their mother's sex at the same time. Samantha gasped as the girls covered it with their tongues. Daphne pulled back, and let Calliope go first, while she reached up to her mother's breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Fuck!" Samantha exclaimed as Calliope's tongue entered her and wriggled around. Calliope moaned as her mother's juices coated her tongue and mouth. Her moaning caused Samantha's sex to vibrate, and cause her even more pleasure. Daphne slid up and wrapped her lips around her mother's nipple and sucked gently. As she 'nursed' from her mother's breast, she looked up into her eyes. Samantha shuddered at this.I can't believe how turned on I am! My sexy, beautiful daughters and I are making love, and it's incredible! She gasped again as Calliope's fingers entered her. Her youngest daughter began to plunge her fingers in and out of her mother. Samantha groaned loudly and flinched. Daphne slid up again, and 'fed' her mother her breasts. Shoving her nipple into her mouth. Samantha gladly nibbled and sucked it up with lustful glee. Samantha began to feel an undeniable buildup in her body. Her whole body began to quake and convulse as her orgasm built. Daphne slid down and kissed her mother as Calliope continued to fuck her with her fingers and suck on her clit. Finally, her body arched up as she screamed in delight into her older daughter's mouth. She continued to kiss her daughter as the climax faded. Calliope lapped up the juices she expelled, and grinned utterly pleased with herself.

Samantha slumped into the chair as her daughter kissed in front of her. Daphne tasted her mother on Calliope's tongue and moaned.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed. The girls continued to make out while their mother collected herself after an earth-shattering orgasm. Daphne reached down and began to rub Calliope's soaking wet mound. Calliope returned the action by rubbing Daphne's sex.

As the girls continued to pleasure each other, their mother had recovered and leaned toward them. Her large breasts right next to their faces. The girls each took a nipple and sucked and nibbled on it.

"That's it girls!" Samantha moaned. Daphne reached down and shoved her fingers into her mother again. Samantha arched her back, "Yessss."

"Mommy, you are so sexy!" Calliope exclaimed.

"Thank you." she replied panting.

Daphne laid on the floor, and gestured for her mom. "Please, sit on my face."

Samantha was slightly taken aback by her daughter's bluntness, but eagerly obliged. She placed a knee on either side of her eldest daughter's head and lowered herself toward Daphne's hungry, open mouth. Just as Daphne's tongue darted out and lashed at her mother's clit, Calliope nestled between her sister's legs and inhaled deeply.

"Fuck! You smell so good Daph!"

Daphne laughed with a mouthful of pussy, which caused her mother to buck and wriggle in pleasure. Calliope slid a finger in Daphne's pussy while Daphne devoured her mother's sex.

"Yes baby.." Samantha moaned while watching her daughters.

Calliope slid two fingers in her sister and she sucked hard on her clit. Daphne squirmed as she continued to eat her mother's pussy. Samantha watched as her younger daughter devour her older daughter's sex while she continued to grind her hips on Daphne's face. As Samantha got close to another orgasm, she fell forward, putting her hands down.

She nestled her face next to Calliope's as she brought her sister to an orgasm. As Daphne squealed in delight Samantha raced to her own climax. She nudged Calliope's face aside and licked up Daphne's juices.

Calliope sat back and watched as her mother and big sister entwined in a "sixth nine" configuration, became a mass of sexually charge flesh. She was so turned on by this she began to play with herself. Samantha looked up at her daughter playing with herself, "Oh no baby girl, get up on that bed." she said as she climbed off her other daughter. Calliope slid onto the bed and laid down.

"Come on mommy, come taste me now." Calliope said as she parted her legs.

"Oh sweetie I will, and I will savor it." she smirked as she and Daphne approached, lust burning in their eyes.

Samantha climbed up on the bed and laid between her daughter's legs. "You smell delicious!" she stated as her nose grazed Calliope's clit.

"Thanks mommy."

Samantha began to lick her younger daughter's sex as her other daughter climbed up next to her and began to kiss her. Her hands found her younger sister's breasts and squeezed them. As Daphne and Calliope passionately kissed, their mother slid a finger into her younger daughter and coated her pussy with her tongue. Daphne nibbled on her sister's ear and whispered, "I love you so much Cali."

"I love you too Daph."

Samantha stopped long enough to speak to her daughters, "I love you both, and am so happy you two found each other."

"We love you too mommy." Calliope replied. Samantha buried her face back in Calliope's crotch, and licked her with more urgency. As her climax began to build, the young girl started panting, "mommy... mommy... uh!!"

Samantha looked up at Calliope while rubbing her clit, "You gonna cum for mommy?"

"Yeah, Cum for her Cali!" Daphne urged as she sucked on one of her sister's nipples. Calliope arched her back, and screamed out, "MOMMY!!"

"Yes baby! Cum for me!"

Calliope collapsed onto the bed after her orgasm. Samantha crawled up between her daughters and laid down. Each girl put their head on her shoulders with her arms around them. The girls cuddled up on either side of her, and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you girls so much."

"Me too mommy" Daphne replied.

"Y-yeah..." Calliope panted, still coming down from her orgasm. Her mother kissed her on the forehead and pulled her close. Daphne draped a leg over her mother's and kissed her cheek. The women lay there, breathing in unison quietly for a long time. Samantha finally shifted and began to speak in quiet tones to her girls. "Okay girls, this was the one and only time this is going to happen. We can't make this a habit."

"But mom." Calliope whined.

"Mom, after I go back to school, who will take care of Calliope? I only trust you to treat her right while I am gone." Daphne explained. Samantha sat up and sighed, "Girls, please. We can't...we shouldn't do this ever again. I love that you two have found each other, but the three of us..."

"Are really fucking hot together." Daphne stated as she sat up next to her mom.

"Yeah we are!" Calliope agreed as she stroked her mother's back.

"I do agree with both of you, but I am your mother." She moved to the edge of the bed next to Daphne, "Sweetheart, don't worry about your sister, I will take care of her."

"Whoo Hoo!" Calliope exclaimed and sat up and wrapped her arms around her mother from behind.

"Not... like that sweetie." Samantha replied, "I will make sure she is not lonely, bored or otherwise distracted. I will make sure she stays on track at school, and in the fall-"

"Mom..." Calliope interrupted her, "I want to think about college some."

"Whatever do you mean honey?"

"I think I'd rather go to school closer to Daphne."

Daphne smiled, and reached out to Calliope, "Love you sis."

"Okay, well... figure out where you might want to go, and I will talk to your father once it's been decided."

"Thanks mommy!" Calliope exclaimed and hugged her mom.

"The longer you wait, the harder it'll be to get in though, so make it quick."

"Okay mommy!"

"I don't want you to go." Calliope pleaded with her older sister.

"I'm sorry darlin', I have to finish out and graduate." She took her sister's hands in hers, "It won't be long and we'll be back together, I promise."

"I guess that's okay." Calliope began to cry.

"Oh baby please don't." Daphne begged as she wrapped her arms around her little sister tightly.

"I-I can't help it, I'm going to miss you way more than ever before." Calliope explained.

"I know sis, I'm going to go crazy without you." Daphne replied.

"I love you sis." Calliope wept.

"I love you too." Daphne wiped her sister's tears away, "Stay strong babe. I need you to be strong."

"I'll try."

"Good, now one last thing."

"What?"

"While I am gone, I will be with no one. I will be utterly dedicated to finishing school, and coming back to you. I don't want anyone but you... okay?"

"Yeah." Calliope smiled, "and I promise no more fooling around with Sarah, or anyone else."

"Good." Daphne smiled, "But-"

"But what?"

"If mom..."

"Daph!"

"I'm serious, I'm okay if you and mom..."

"I want to be only yours." Calliope stated.

"I know baby, but mom is okay in my mind."

"Alright, I won't, but okay." Calliope assured her. Daphne smiled and kissed her, "That's my girl."

The last two days of Daphne's spring break were spent with Calliope and two friends in a cabin up in the hills. **

The next day was the day Daphne would return to school. She and Calliope were both in tears, but they both knew it was coming. Her parents gave her a tearful goodbye. Calliope insisted on driving Daphne to the train station. They parked and walked up to the platform hand in hand. Calliope was on the verge of tears, and Daphne was barely doing any better.

"Are you sure you're okay Cali?" Daphne asked her.

"Of course I'm not. It was hard enough watching you leave three years ago when we were just sisters, now..." Her voice broke, and she started to break down. Daphne took her face in her hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Cali, I will count the seconds till we are together again. You are my world now, and I can't live without you." Daphne told her. Calliope visibly swooned at her older sister's words. Daphne pulled her close and hugged her as tightly as she could.

Cali stepped back and dug into her pocket.

"What are you doing?" Daphne asked.

"I have something for you." Calliope responded in a small, quivering voice. Her hands shaking, she withdrew the two devotion rings and held one out to her sister.

"What's this?" Daphne began to shake.

"I bought these the other day, they are devotion rings." Calliope's voice was small. "I wanted us to wear them to remind ourselves of our love while we are apart."

Daphne slid her ring on and took Cali's from her. "I would be honored." She stated as she took Calliope's hand and slid her ring on her finger.

"I love you so much!" Calliope exclaimed wrapping her arms around her sister's neck and kissing her, tears streaming down her face. Daphne squeezed her back.

"I love you too."

The train to Portland is now arriving

"Okay, that's me. I will call you the second I get in, okay?" Daphne sniffled.

"Yeah, sounds good sis." Calliope replied, fighting back her tears.

"Cali...Calliope Marie... I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too Daphne."

The girls stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, then Daphne kissed Calliope hard. Their passion was undeniable. They hungered for one another, but now was not the time. They reluctantly pulled apart.

"Yum." Daphne whispered.

"Yeah!"

Daphne climbed onto the train, she stopped and took one last look over her shoulder and waved at the love of her life. Calliope waved back, and watched her sister disappear into the train. After she vanished Calliope broke down and sobbed. She dropped onto a bench and wept openly and without restrain. On the train, Daphne sat next to an older lady who had watched them. "Is that your girlfriend?"

"Uhh..." Daphne paused and smiled, "Yeah, she is."

"I can tell how much you two love each other, I could see it."

"We do, we are crazy about one another." Daphne replied.

"That's so sweet, how long have you two known each other?"

Daphne paused and thought to herself since she was born! "Long time."

"Awww"

The train began to roll, Daphne watched as Calliope tried to pull herself together for the drive home, and her heart broke.This is going to be so hard to be away from her for so long! I AM glad I came home and told her how I feel. We have our whole future ahead of us now, and that will make this being apart worth it.

Calliope finally climbed into her car and wiped her tears away. She threw her head back and cried hard.Oh Daph! Please let the next couple of months go by so fast! I miss you already! She put the car in gear and headed home. The drive felt like hours when indeed it was only a 20 minute drive. Calliope's chest ached, and her head swam. She arrived home, raced to her room and collapsed on her bed crying.

"Please hurry home my love." She whispered into her pillow.

A few days later

Daphne sat on the edge of her bed, spread eagle, plunging her fingers in and out of her dripping wet slit. Her other hand worked her clit furiously. Her body quaked in pleasure. In her mind's eye, she pictured the love of her life, her younger sister, Calliope.

Her beautiful face, her full lips she loved to kiss, her sweet little breasts. She loved her breasts. She was obsessed with them, and wanted them in her hands again. Her body began to stiffen up as her orgasm closed in, and threatened to throw her into a state of uncontrollable ecstasy. She shoved a third finger in her dripping wet sex and she remembered the taste of her sister and gushed more. Her bed was getting soaked. Her ears rang with the sounds of Calliope's blissful orgasms brought on her herself, and her mother. As she closed in on her third orgasm of this session, she began to moan loudly.

"Caliopeee... oh god Calliope..."

Just as she broke that bliss barrier, and climaxed, her roommate entered.

"Oh my god! Daphne!" The girl screamed and slammed the door behind her.

Daphne grabbed for her sheets to cover herself, "I-I didn't think you'd be back so soon!"

"Peterson ended class early." Her roommate explained as she put her things down. Daphne grabbed her night shirt and tugged it on. She retrieved a bottle of water and took a long drink.

"So, how was class?" Daphne asked, trying to not bring up her masturbating so openly and loudly.

"Good, review for a test mostly." Danika replied as she sat on the edge of her bed facing Daphne, "So... Calliope huh?"

"What?!" Daphne replied uncomfortably.

"I could hear you from the hallway. You were calling out to Calliope."

"Oh, I uhhh."

"That's your sister right?" Danika pried. "Not some other Calliope you haven't told me about?"

"I...uh...:

"Daph, it's okay. I understand... She is pretty cute. "

Daphne just smiled.

Danika pulled off her hoodie and pulled her hair up in a ponytail, she slipped off her boots and smirked at Daphne. "We can't control who we're attracted to." She added. Daphne had been roommates with Danika for three and a half years. They lucked out, were selected as roommates during their freshman year and ended up being good friends and staying together.

So, is it a sex thing, or..." Danika asked.

"So much more!" Daphne replied.

"Ah okay."

"Yeah, I couldn't not tell her how I felt, I've been dealing, no, struggling with these emotions for years. I had to tell her how I feel, I couldn't be happier with the result." Daphne explained.

"That's so great Daph." She swept her hot pink bangs back and pinned them back, "But tell me, what happens next? You graduate in a few weeks and head home."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, do you love each other?"

"Yes." Daphne smiled, "Very much so."

"Okay, that's cool and all, but listen," Danika slid over to Daphne's bed and sat next to her. "You guys are biological siblings. That means-"

Daphne raised her hand, "Stop." Daphne pivoted on the bed to face her friend, "Cali and I have been through this. As a matter of fact, we each individually have discussed it with my mom."

"Your mom knows?!" Danika shook her.

"The topic of incest was a huge hang up for Cali."

"So, she's NOT sure about the two of you?" Danika asked.

"No no, it's not that. She was concerned about societal repercussions with two sisters dating, etc." Daphne sipped her water, and continued. "My mom and I, over several conversations convinced, or rather reassured her that our love is pure and true. Society may have issues with it, but why should we care what others say or think if we are devoted to one another."

"Okay, I think that makes sense." Danika replied.

"We still have a lot to deal with. We just didn't have time to really discuss all the pitfall of an incestuous relationship."

"Other than the obvious, what do you mean?" Danika asked as she took a sip of Daphne's water. The girls were very close and shared a great deal, including food and clothes.

1...456789