Daphne and Calliope - Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we need to know how to deal with partner-type actions. Maybe not the right words." Daphne paused.

"Hey," Danika put her hand on Daphne's shoulder, "It's okay, take your time. I am here to talk or just listen, if you need."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Daphne replied with a smile. "If we were to try and get married, obviously we never could. How would say a landlord handle us applying to an apartment as sisters?"

"Well, as far as the apartment thing, you can 'pretend' to be JUST sisters."

"I thought of that, but that also means we'd have to hide who we are at all time near where ever we live, so people won't know." Daphne replied.

"That's true." Danika replied. "As for marriage, yeah, that's a tough one. But, isn't it a little early to start thinking about that?"

Daphne stood up and moved to the window of their dorm room. She looked out over the quad, and spied a young, likely freshman sitting under a tree reading. Her heart soared when she thought of her little sister, not just the incredible sex, but how she felt being near her. When she heard her sister's name mentioned, or her voice ring in her ears, she became dizzy. Her love for her sister was deep and powerful.

"Daph?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry."

"You spaced out there for a minute... Calliope?"

"As for marriage..." she held up her hand with the devotion ring and smiled. "We've decided for the time being to wear these as our private symbol of our commitment."

"Hmmm. So, like butterflies in your gut?"

"That's one way to put it." Daphne replied. "But... I am overwhelmed with concern and worry."

"Concern and worry? Why?"

"I need to protect her, I need to make sure everyday she is loved, and always will be. Our bond is so-"

BZZT

Daphne reached for her phone, tapped it a few times and a smile stretched across her face.

"Calliope?" Danika asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Daphne replied to the text and set her phone down. "She was between classes and wanted to tell me she was thinking about and loves me."

"Aww, that's so sweet."

"She's perfect." Daphne sat next to her roommate, and took a deep breath. "Every single thing about her makes me love her even more." A smile spread across her face again, "Her voice, her scent, her curves... her... taste."

"Easy girl!" Danika laughed.

"Sorry, she's just... my everything. She's perfect."

Danika took a sip of water and swallowed hard. "Are you sure? I mean, are you sure it's true love, and not familial love?"

Daphne turned and looked into Danika's eyes. An expression of hurt masked her face.

"I-I'm sorry Daph, I should know better. You're a smart woman, you know the difference."

"It's okay." Daphne replied in a small, quiet voice. "I thought it was for years just aShe's my sister but I realized over the last few years, that is true, deep romantic love."

"Awww, that is so sweet!"

"I can't see my life without her...ever."

"I can see that, Daph, I am happy for you." Danika replied.

"Calliope..." Daphne whispered wistfully.

"Calliope!" A voice rang in Calliope's ears. "Calliope!" Shaken out of her daydream fog by a voice calling her name, Calliope turned to see her good friend Allison and new friend Autumn standing near the entrance to their high school, "You're going to be late for class."

Calliope nodded her head while gathering her things. All the while her mind wandered to thoughts of her lover, and sister Daphne. Of course the thought of her being with her intimately turned her on to no end, and caused her to soak through her panties, but most of her thoughts reflected on her feelings for her older sister. Her heart fluttered, and her stomach twisted, she was in love, truly in love. She never felt happier.

"Come on!"

Calliope bolted across the yard to her friends. "Yeah yeah, let's go."

"What's going on with you? Ever since we got back from spring break, you've been... different." Autumn said, her long blonde hair tied up in pigtails.

Calliope smiled to herself, "I 'met' someone." She stated flatly.

"Wait what?!" Allison stopped short, right in front of their class room, "How can you just drop a bomb on us like that?!"

"Sorry, I-"

"Girls? Are you going to join us for class?" Their teacher called from the doorway.

"Sorry Miss Campbell." Autumn sang to her. Miss Campbell smirked at her. Calliope and Alison entered and Autumn paused just out of sight of her classmates. Miss Campbell approached her and whispered, "What are you doing?"

"I want a kiss." She said with a grin. Dawn looked up and down the hallway, then back at Autumn.

"You know we should be more careful." She said and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met and the secret passion these two carried for each burned through them.

"Yummy!" Autumn said. Dawn smiled and entered her classroom. Autumn hurried to sit next to her friends.

"What was that?!" Allison whispered.

"Later!" Autumn replied. Calliope and Alison looked at each other confused.

All through class Calliope daydreamed about her beautiful sister, while Allison and Autumn racked their brains as to who their friend might have met in such a short period of time. She ran down a list of guys they knew, but none of them made sense... What the hell, who could it be?

As the end of the day bell rang, Allison stalked the hallways, looking for her friend. Finally spotting her at her locker. "Cali!" She called as she hurried to her side.

"Hey Alli, what's up?"

"What's up? You know what's up. Who did you meet? How?"

Calliope laughed, "Come on, I'll tell you."

The girls raced off to the parking lot. Autumn was walking home and the girls called her back. Calliope paused by her car, her green eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun. Allison leaned up against the car while Autumn waited patiently. "Sooo... tell us who this guy is."

"Or girl!" Autumn added.

Calliope paused for an almost uncomfortably long time, "It's... Daphne."

Allison stumbled back a step, "Daphne?!"

"Your sister?!" The two said in unison.

"Yes." She replied in a small voice.

"You can't be serious! How can you be interested in your sister?" Allison glanced at Autumn who stepped closer. Other students were still lingering in the parking lot.

"You know you can't do this, right?" Allison whispered.

Calliope climbed into her car, started it and rolled down her window. "If you are willing to talk about it, follow me to my house."

Autumn looked over her shoulder to see Miss Campbell at her classroom window and took a step back. "I...uh.. I need to go get something from my locker, I'll catch up with you later." She said and hurried off back into the school.

"What the hell?" Allison said.

"She's so weird." Calliope stated.

While Allison watched as Calliope drove away, she shook her head in disbelief.

At her house, Calliope burst through the door and raced up the stairs to her room. Samantha, her mother happened to be by the door and watched her bound up the stairs. The Fact that her daughter didn't stop to say hello had her a little concerned. This was very unlike Calliope to not stop and say hello and even sit and talk with her mother. She stood at the bottom of the stairs and wondered if she should even go talk to her. Maybe she needed a moment to calm down or just get it all out. They had all been through a lot recently. Then her front door swung open again, and there stood Allison.

"Allison?"

"Hi, Sorry, is Cali in her room?"

"Yeah she is, but-"

Allison nodded her head and raced past Samantha and up the stairs. Calliope's door was slightly ajar, so Allison pushed the door open, "Cali?"

"Hey."

She could barely hear her friend's voice from across the room. She entered and approached Calliope. Cali sat on the floor by her patio door and stared out to the front grounds. Allison sat next to her, and remained quiet. Finally, after a few minutes, Calliope shifted and looked back at her friend. She swallowed hard and began to speak.

"Alli?"

"Yeah?"

"During break, Daphne came home to relax and celebrate my birthday. On her first day home, she told me she had been in love with me, and could no longer keep it in." The words raced from her lips, "The moment she told me, it was like i finally woke up from a nightmare, and it dawned on me that the strong emotions I had for her all these years were indeed love as well."

"Wait, how do you know it's romantic love and not just because you're sisters?" Allison asked.

"Daphne and I and even mom discussed this, we know what we feel for one another." Calliope explained.

"Your mom knows?!"

"Yes, she's actually very happy for us."

"Wow!" Allison replied, "That's amazing!"

"She's always been very open minded and progressive." Calliope replied.

"I guess!" Allison replied. "So, what's next?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you guys are in love, have you expressed it yet? Have you-" She paused, nervously unsure if she should even ask this, "Kissed?"

Calliope giggled.

"What?"

"Yeah, we've kissed." Cali grinned.

"What?"

"Nothing." Calliope could not hide her blushing smile.

"More than just kissing?"

Calliope paused and remembered their lust fueled moments while Daphne was home. She nodded, "Alli... Kissing was only the beginning."

Allison turned her head slightly, "Only the beginning?"

"Yeah, We had sex."

"How do you have sex with a girl!?" Allison asked, surprisingly intrigued.

"Oh geez Alli!" Calliope laughed. When the tension broke, Calliope found it easier to open up.

"Well?"

"We started with kissing, obviously. Eventually we'd move to taking our clothes off and kissing, licking and sucking each other's breasts."

Allison shifted slightly, when she did, she realized she was getting wet, thinking about the sisters making love.

"Then, we would go between each others legs and and lick, and even put our fingers inside." Her voice dropped low and was suddenly lust-filled. "It was the most amazing feeling I have ever had!"

"Wow..." Allison's voice caught her throat.

"Alli?"

"What?"

"Are you turned on?" Calli asked her sheepishly.

Allison's face flushed and quickly turned red. She shifted again and realized her panties were drenched and she had soaked through them.

"Y-yes." Allison replied embarrassed. Calliope put her hand on Allison's shoulder, "It's okay, I understand. To be totally honest..."

"Yeah?" Allison now hung on Calliope's every word.

"Daphne and I... we also had sex with our mom."

"What?!" Allison's pussy gushed, "Your mom?!" Samantha was a beautiful, sexy woman. No one could deny that.

"Yeah, the three of us had sex. It became a sort of bonding experience. It helped Daph and I find ourselves, and what we wanted." Calliope explained.

"How did THAT go?"

"It was amazing!" Calliope's expression became wistful, "My mother tasted so different than Daphne, but their bodies were nearly identical. Their breasts are almost the same, except mom's are slightly bigger."

"Wow..." Was all Allison could say.

As Calliope described in detail her threesome with her mother and Daphne, her encounter with their mutual friend Sara, and the multiple encounters with Daphne and her, Allison got more and more turned on. She attempted to slide her hand into her bottoms, but Calliope turned to face her. She smiled, "You ARE turned on huh?"

"Uhh... yeah. Sorry, I can't help it. My body is reacting to your story." Allison replied.

"It's okay, really."

"Cali?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you... do that with me?" Allison couldn't even look her in the eyes. Calliope put her hand on Allison's knee, and spoke in soft tones. "Sweetie, I would love to make love to you, but Daphne and I are exclusive. We will not have any other partners."

"Oh..." Allison said disappointed, "I understand, that's actually very sweet. You two are very lucky. I am happy for you."

"Thanks." Calliope replied and wrapped her arms around her friend.

Just outside, Samantha listened in. Hmmm Maybe...

Just then Allison appeared at the door, "Oh hi!" Allison grinned at Samantha.

"Hello Allison, is everything okay?" The older lady asked. Allison shifted to the other side of the hall.

"Y-Yeah, sure."

"Allison..." Samantha approached her, Allison couldn't help but glance down the beautiful, mature woman's blouse. She thought about Calliope talking about her breasts, and bit her lip. "Can I show you something?"

"Sure, I guess." Allison stammered. Samantha smiled and took Allison by the hand. She led her down to the end of the hall, and into the master suite. The room was "vast", almost double the size of both Daphne and Calliope's rooms!

"Wow!" Allison was astonished at the size of the room. King-sized bed, double walk-in closets, walk-in shower and separate whirlpool tub, private balcony. "This is amazing!"

"You like it?" Samantha asked as she approached Allison from behind.

"I-Yeah! I think this room is almost as big as my house!" She exclaimed.

"Can I show you something else?" Samantha purred in her ear. A shiver raced up Allison's spine.

"Y-yeah."

Samantha and Allison exited the room, took a back stairwell hidden by a door down stairs. They arrived in a small hallway with three doors.

"That door goes to the kitchen, that one goes to the back patio, and this one..." She reached out and opened the door, "Leads to a special guest bedroom."

Allison entered the room. It was smaller than Calliope's room, but still very nice. She looked around, and turned to Samantha who had quietly closed the door.

"What's going on? Why show me all this?"

"Well, Allison, I heard you and Calliope talking, and I wanted to help you out."

"I-I'm not sure what you mean." Allison replied. Samantha reached out and swept some of Allison's bright blond hair behind her ear, and stroked her cheek. "I think you know what I mean."

"I-uh"

"Calliope is devoted to her sister, I on the other hand..."

"But, you're married!" Allison declared.

"I know that, now be quiet, and let this happen." She replied and leaned toward the young girl. "May iI... kiss you?" Allison nodded affirmatively. Samantha's lips connected with Allison's and she felt overwhelmed. She'd never felt anything like it and she wanted more.

The 18 year old could feel her panties soak, and even some of her juices begin to run down her inner thighs. Her knees weakened as Samantha's tongue entered her mouth. Samantha could feel her become weak in the knees and took her by the waist and led her to the bed. Allison sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Samantha undressed. Allison's eyes were wide and her gaze transfixed on the older woman's incredible body. Samantha watched the young girl watch her, and smirked.I am going to make this girl a woman!

"Do you like what you see?" Samantha asked the girl as she stood proudly in front of her. Allison nodded slowly.

"No, say it." She forcefully put her hands on her wide hips.

"Yes, I do like what I see." Allison said.

"Good girl." She replied. Samantha leaned down and kissed her cheek. Allison tried to turn her face to kiss her, but she forced her face back.

"No." She said sternly, "I will say when we kiss."

Samantha's commanding nature turned on Allison to no end. She squirmed, wanting to be touched. Samantha reached out and took Allison's hands and stood her up. Allison tried to embrace her, but Samantha pushed her away slightly, "No."

Allison pouted, "Why not?"

"When I say so. Now, get undressed." Samantha demanded as she sat on the bed. Allison swallowed and slowly pulled her top off.

"Good girl, keep going."

Allison reached around and unhooked her bra. She pulled it off and exposed her round, perky breasts.

"Quite lovely."

"Th-thank you."

"Now your pants."

Allison nodded and removed her pants.This isn't exactly what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be more mutual, tender...

"Hurry up dear." Samantha urged her on. Allison then removed her panties and stood before Samantha presenting herself to her. Allison was visibly shaken and uncomfortable. Samantha stood and took Allison's wrist, "Come." Samantha led the girl to the patio and gently pushed her into the railing. She bent her over and swatted Allison's ass. A bolt of electricity rushed through Allison's body and struck hard between her legs. She gushed as Samantha swatted her again.

"Yip!" Allison responded to the sting of Samantha's hand on her ass.

"You like this?"

"I-I was hoping we could-"

"We could do what? Have sex?" She swatted her ass again, "Little girl, you are going to be my plaything, and thank me when we're done."

Allison swallowed hard, and grunted as Samantha's hand struck her ass once again. She spun the young girl around, leaned her back and knelt before her.

"I'm going to lick your pussy, and you will love it."

Allison anxiously nodded, Samantha grinned and shoved her tongue inside the young girl. Allison gasped as she threw back her head. The sun beat down on the young girl's fair skin. It was warm, but nothing compared to Samantha's hot breath on her womanhood. Allison's head began to spin as Samantha took her to the height of ecstasy. As Samantha's tongue lashed at Allison's clit, she slid a finger inside her. Allison squealed as she was penetrated. Samantha looked up at the young girl as she looked down to watch the beautiful woman, old enough to be her mother, devouring her sex. Soon, Allison's body began to quiver uncontrollably, her orgasm began to build up like a tidal wave, ready to crash over her. She had masturbated before, but it was never like this.

Peering out of the glass sliding door in the kitchen, was Calliope, watching her mother having her way with her friend. She had slid her hand down her shorts, two fingers slid in and out of her dripping wetness. She withdrew then and shoved them in her mouth. Savoring her own taste, she moved them back and rubbed her swollen clit. Through the glass, Calliope could hear Allison's moans become louder and more high pitched. She began to squeal and call out as she quickly closed in on a knee-weakening, body-convulsing orgasm.

Calliope's mouth was agape as she watched her friend being pleasured by her mother. As Allison reached orgasm her knees gave out and she thought she might collapse. Samantha deftly scooped her up with one arm and her fingers continued to slide in and out of the young girl. As the orgasm passed, Samantha released the girl who sat down abruptly on the lawn chair.

"No." Samantha commanded as she helped the weakened girl back up to her feet. She rotated the pair of them in unison and she sat on the chair. She smirked as she spread her legs, "Eat!" She demanded.

Allison nodded sheepishly and knelt before the beautiful older woman. She reached out and rubbed at the woman's glistening pussy lips. She ventured further and gently spread the lips with her fingers. She glanced up and Samantha nodded with a lust-filled smile.

Allison finally it was time, and she leaned forward and licked. Once, twice, and then, realizing the taste she was getting on her tongue was a wonderfully delightful one, mixed with the woman's scent made her absolutely dizzy! Soon, Allison was shoving her tongue as deeply into Samantha's sex as she could. Her mind was ablaze with lust and desire. She tried to think about what she was doing, but she was just running on animalistic instinct. The older woman reached down and gripped the back of the girl's head and ground her crotch into her face. Allison moaned as Samantha panted.

"You... you are quite good at this!" She groaned.

Allison just smiled to herself and continued to do whatever she could to make the target of her desire climax. Her tongue flicked at Samantha's clit as Calliope's finger flicked at her own clit from her position inside the kitchen. She looked at her mother's face as it contorted into a type of ecstasy she had only ever seen when she and her sister had their way with her. Just then, her mother glanced at her direction and their eyes met. At first Calliope jerked her hand away from her soaking wet mound, but Samantha shook her head. Calliope returned her fingers to her pussy and rubbed with more enthusiasm. Samantha nodded and bit her lip as her orgasm raced through her body. She bucked twice as Allison lapped up the juices gushing forth. At that very same moment, Calliope fell against the window as she too climaxed. She panted into the window as her mother watched her and smiled.

1...456789