All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 02: The Gift'

by ReiverToo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Pretty raunchy. It was well written but the content was abusive, disgusting, non-consensual rape, & horifically degrading. Also had a weird kind of racist undertone to it. Sadism & rape don't make for a very interesting read. This was truly disgusting. You should have posted this in a more appropriate category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was superb. Yes it's escalating to an extreme place, but it connects with my fantasies perfectly. You had me more hooked the longer it went on. I can't wait till they reach their destination and they can start the training properly. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Can't wait for the next part!

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 7 years ago

It is just amazing. Blowing and trampling him to make him lick her cum is such a wonderful mistress would do. Especially when there is not fucking ass, the mistress becomes more noble.Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Please don't pay any attention to baseless accusations of racism. There's nothing even remotely racist about this story. Identifying the mere presence of white actors juxtaposed with dark-skinned ones is just so much overscrupulous posturing designed to coerce and intimidate.

It's also under exactly the right category. Androgyny ranks higher on the pecking order in terms of approximating a genre vs. sub-genres such as BDSM and non-consent.

I really like where this is going. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it!!! Keep it going...

I take no offense to this subject, it's just a story!!! And nobody made me read it, but I'm enjoying it. In fact this has given me a inspiration to right my own but telling it in way that a extremely dominant, extremely hung white trans/CD is having her/his way with a muscular young black male!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I guess it is always best to swallow. I would love to be that man. he is going to be used , abused and fucked till the cows cum home. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovin' it...

you should definitely continue this story;

she should drive her car around her house until he makes her cum again;

i like this objectivization of him as her seat-milking-fleshlight while she drives her car!

She should maybe modify her car seat so he can put his legs below so that only his head/mouth comes at her dick level while she is driving on some long voyage wearing only long skirt.

Only a suggestion!

:D :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dream come true

Holy shit this was one hot story, not to mention a dream come true, to be forced to lickup all that hot load , I popped without touching myself,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous