Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asleep naked when she scooped up a bit more coins with a giggle, left me some complimentary beer, washed in a basin, dressed up and left.

"See ya Stud. You sure knocked me up that time."

I was fast asleep in happiness.

*-*-*-*

The Dark Elf nodded when the happy goblin girl went back to cleaning tables.

"Five times you said before he passed out?"

"Yeah, kid's a stud. No connections, single, and plain for human standards" The goblin handed her a glass of wine, the dark elf taking notes. "...you said some of your daughters are alright being sold to me 50 gold each? I'll pay 150 gold pieces if you deliver him to my office. We can use stud males." The waitress frowned at her suggestion and shook her head with a jingle of her pierced ears in rich earrings, her white dress jiggling.

"Only my daughters are willing. Can't talk about the boy."

"200?" The dark elf was smoking a kiseru.

"We talked about this, Azal. He broke no laws. If you want him, persuade or seduce yourself or make him attack you. We have a reputation to uphold. No one leaves unwilling, or unhappy in Goblinburg. My daughters are consenting to go with you for sex and work."

The Dark Elf shrugged. "Alright. Still..." She looked at the tavern, sighing. "I have a quota to deliver and I'm low. I took a few escaping peasant girls from lewd landlords in the Human Empire, but they are only good for labor and breeding more humans in time as we ease them to sex. We need men."

The goblin smiled. "Pft...You are prettier than anyone and he is single. Afraid to put out?" She giggled and left as the slaver girl flipped a middle finger to the busty goblin.

"Just deliver me the daughters. We'll shave, leash and ship them off tomorrow."

*-*-*-*

Green short stack whores were never busy it seemed. Even in the morning, moans and giggles were present everywhere, rooms full of big-butt goblins jumping on human men, or ass-eaten by human women behind brazenly open doors inviting everyone in.

I gulped, some goblins were locked in bondage contraptions like stocks or cuffed beds with men lining up to fuck them senseless, mouth, ass, and pussy together. More naked goblin girls were on their hands and knees, cleaning the floors as a dark elf I saw picked up several of them, and was busy tying them up and shaving their hair and cunts bald.

She pulled the clean-shaven goblins to their feet and dragged them off to be sold.

The tavern keeper simply ignored the spectacle, delivering her daughters to the dark elves in an afterthought.

"Slept well?" The barmaid was serving cheese and beer for breakfast, as I took a chair and waved for my own food.

"Y-yeah." My answer was a bit hesitant.

She laughed. "My eldest, Gilly is a crazy one. Glad you liked the hospitality... Check back in a year for your baby!" She giggled.

"Is it always like that?" I ordered some bread and cheese, blissful from sex, and looked around. The tavern was as if it never slept, monster girls coming and going, of many races and types, drinking, laughing, eating and mating.

"You mean the sex or activity?"

"Both." I drank some hot milk with coffee.

"We got night monsters too. A vampire girl, some Arachne seamstress and a few Zotz families."

"Zotz?"

"Bat-girls from the Western Continent with obsidian swords and buckskins and shit." She smiled, delivering the food.

Eating my breakfast, I decided to set off, wandering the town a little before I left for demon hunting. Shadow imps were plenty all around to kill.

Exiting the tavern, I faced the gate, a large, shiny market full of baubles, and a purple white building with a thick wooden door and the cage-laden horse cart, the horse sleeping. On the entrance hung a large banner with a yellow and blue insignia of a pair of manacles, with a small, curvy script: "Three Lashes Slaver Guild". With a nude human girl in a cage looking quietly at me.

She didn't seem bothered, more amused when I stood before the building, half asleep, blonde, and naked, had covered herself with a blanket. Her cage was inscribed with the word: "FOR SALE"

The rest of the town looked happy, bustling, the strange building looking out of place with an ample, enclosed yard.

My heart thumping from the excitement, I thought about knocking on the door. And the curiosity getting the better of me, and tried to knock.

After I knocked, I froze when I heard a cheerful female voice from the inside:

"Coming!"

Frozen in place, I stood in front of the dark elf female that looked familiar. She was dressed in a long, blue skirt with yellow stripes at the hip and was crossing her arms with a smile, her hair tied in a bun.

I noticed a human woman in a peasant's simple dress cleaning the room, on whose ear the dark elf whispered something, kissed her cheek and waved her off, the brown-haired peasant woman with a mole on her lip leaving quietly.

"Hello human!" She smiled cheerfully, seeing me standing. "Come in!" She simply gestured inside to a spartan office that looked like an infirmary with instruments, books, and a medical cost. When I hesitated, she giggled in a sweet voice, holding my hand very gently.

"I won't hurt you."

Hand cold as ice from excitement, I stepped inside, her hand holding my trembling own.

The office was not what I expected. Where was the evil, laughing vixens milking men clear of their seed, as cries of despair came from whipped human women as they were taught pleasures and dark sexual skills Lescatie deemed heretical?

Chains, whips, lashes, screams of pain and pleasure, with a laughing, curvy dark elf queen eating fried potatoes fed by despairing light elf slave maids?

...

Not here, I guess.

She was doing accounting on her table. The chocolate-skinned elf was a busybody counting money.

"Welcome to our guild, providing dark elves and other mamono races with a fair, free-range and legal source of labor and starting Agrat's ascension, male seed. You are from the tavern? I presume you read the ad my sister put up."

She wore a tight-fit bra topped with furs around her neck, sitting in a delicate pose.

"Yes..." I mumbled. "Just curious...Can I ask some questions?"

"Excellent!" She smiled. "Please, ask all you want. I don't have much to do anyway. Tea?"

I wish I saw her pouring a tiny bit of powder to the tea to seal my fate.

I sat down and accepted the cup, drinking with her. "What are you?"

The dark elf smiled, teeth gleaming in her mouth and purple lips. "I am a dark elf, and traditionally, a slave trader. I gather what human men and women, some willing..." She pointed behind her where the building had a walled courtyard where men and women lounged on the grass, talking to each other..."Or unfortunately, unwilling..." She pointed to a few cages where naked men and women sat, cross-legged, hands on their chins, some sitting from the suspended cages dangling their naked legs, nude women with cuffed legs, their naked breasts pressing on the cold iron bars. Some were having sex with each other on the lawn as others read books or drank tea on chairs, happily chattering amongst them.

Some were tied to poles set in a corner, blindfolded and gagged, squirming with soft, feminine moans, some of the humans looking at them with worry.

"I gather slaves. After being broken-in where they'll be put to work in my villages and be sold and given to my sisters. We use them as miners, farmers, craftsmen, and craftswomen...Pets, childbearers, and nannies, or studs."

"I see..." I sipped nervously. "Why do you fight our kind so much? Do you hate us?"

She burst in laughter, cackling in her seductive, sweet voice. Standing up, she put a hand on my head.

"No! I LOVE humans, we need you for energy, "qi". I have a human husband who takes care of my daughters with love...He even has a human wife of his own. We just need the men, and the women to accompany them and make more humans so we can live in peace as we feed on your life force. My kind cannot live without human essence gushing forth from nice boys and girls like you. Cum is best, even sweat or breath will do." Her lewd suggestion came with a wink.

That was exciting. "So you make men..."

She grinned. "Yes, studs. Men are never bored in my lands." She gestured to the yard where some men were openly copulating with the naked women on the grass, their legs wrapped against them. The woman, a blonde, slim human with perky, small breasts had her eyes closed, mouth open in ecstasy when the man on top of her had her legs rested on her shoulders, pumping his hips. His manhood was quite large, with a considerable girth as an empty green potion rested next to them. Alchemical enlargement I guess.

"I breed them free-range. Unlike your fundamentalist human empire, they are free to have sex wherever, whenever. We don't judge."

Hot.

"Wow..." I gulped as she grinned...

"So, being a healthy boy of breeding age, would you like to be a slave? I would pay a decent sum to the next of your kin if you want, I do not break my word on that."

I blinked in surprise. "Me?"

She nodded seriously.

"Yes. I would make something decent out of you. You are an adventurer, little more than a Porcelain-rank fighter with two decades of age. Instead, I would make you a slave of the dark elves and assess you, put you to work to whatever is best to your skills. You would be bred, human women to make new humans, and our kind for your actual purpose, or sold to another monster race who could use you. Shall we say...150 gold pieces?"

She was sweet, almost gentle.

Then I realized, I felt woozy and horny. The tea was very sweet, very relaxing.

"Take another sip."

Her command felt almost impossible to resist.

"Is the tea good?"

"Yes." I blurbed, drinking as my limbs felt light. She grinned, leaning to her table, revealing ample cleavage, as she put a leg on her on the other.

"Try a scone." She ordered kindly, as I nibbled the tasty treat.

"Good?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." She smiled, standing up to embrace me as I recoiled weakly.

"Sh..sh sh shh..." Her arms closed around me as she hugged me, the scent of lavender and jasmine filling my nostrils, my limbs weakening. "I'm not going to hurt you. I am not going to hurt you..." Her ears looked big, pointy, dangling with jewels, the ermine fur scarf around her shoulders, which I buried my face into, smelling her chocolate-smelling skin and ample breasts, as she caressed my hair in soft strokes.

Her fingers gently rubbed my ears, nose, and lips, giving me soft, gentle tingles as I breathed her scent.

She was radiant, a sapphire, almond-eyed beauty with bejeweled ears, clad in furs and high leather heels, her hands gently taking off my cloak.

"I just want to inspect your body value. Let us get you out of this sweltering coat. Why don't you sit on this be and let me take a look at your health? You look feverish..." She whispered kindly. "I think you might be sick. Come here."

It was a honeyed trap I could not say no, even though her sweet tea took place in my mind.

"These shoes are awful, let's get you out of these...I like my boys barefoot..." She whispered. "...and in the kitchen. Much better, don't you agree?"

"Yes," I mumbled, standing up, as she knelt to take off my shoes, tickling my soles when she stripped them off and I could not stop a giggle.

"Ha!" She smiled, as I laughed at her tickling of my feet. "Ticklish. I think I will enjoy this...You want to enjoy life, don't you?"

"Yes..." I giggled, being tickled by a feather when she hugged me, and took up my shirt and stripped it off, leaving me bare-chested and warmed my chest with her hands, caressing my chest and pinching my nipples, eliciting a giggle.

"What a lovely boy you are, barely hairy and gentle..." She whispered, tingling my chest when she clicked her fingers around me and tapped an oil potion around my head, sending shivers and tingles around my head. She poured the oily potion on her palm, softly slathering around my face and rubbing my cheeks and chest.

She spoke breathily in my ears:

"This is a lotion I use for myself and my slaves to keep them healthy. It has lavender, mint and healing balm. Breathe in...There..."

I was on the clouds when she cared for me like a big sister I didn't have, then, slowly I was half naked...She was slathering the potion on me, and...

...her hands went lower to undo my pants.

"Let me see your body."

"W-why?" I had babbled mindlessly with a tone of wariness. She simply sat next, her eyes gleaming.

"So that I can inspect you naked, every hole and nook and cranny my dear." She had flat out told me. "You are that kid in the forest we met, aren't you?" She slowly started to strip my pants, shamefully exposing my pubis, and finally, my erect cock and hairless, fat balls that had been rejuvenated by the good sleep and good food of the goblin town. "I always had my eye on you. Now, show me the goods."

She stripped me!

"My my..." Her eyes gleamed when she stripped me and my cock popped out of my clothes as I stood like an idiot...

"Let me measure..." She took a strip of measuring tape, wrapping around my cock and then, measuring it with a grin and a medical approach, clicking her tongue.

"Length...inches...girth..." She palpitated my shaft, squeezing my fertile testicles. "Healthy...no cysts...bumps or..."

My cock started to twitch in her palms, pleasure filling my cock.

"My...so eager already? I think I'll have fun with you...

She wrapped my arm in a cloth and squeezed a leather bellow, squeezing my body to check for blood pressure, my cock throbbing in her palms.

"You are so tense. Relax, child..." I was no child, well into my nineteenth age...still... The dark elf herself had wrapped herself around me, her clothes mostly gone save for her leather skirt and top...I felt a warm, wet tuft of hair brushing my knee.

She wore no panties, her pussy having a cute white tuft of hair on top of it...

I felt funny when she pressed on my groin, rubbing my painfully tied knots of muscles. And soon, like a quiet volcano, my cock started to twitch, and I felt like pissing...But it was different, white globs of slimy seed began to burst around my shaft. I only cried softly before she kissed me, closing her lips on me, stroking me as I moaned and my knees shook, orgasming hard into a bottle she held to my penis.

An evil chuckle echoed from her lips, milking my cock in generous bursts and stroking my balls empty, My poor self-hugging her for support.

"Oh my...That's a rich harvest...I think that is good, good for the sisters..." The dark elf giggled. I realized too late that she pulled me to her chest, and started to massage my back with oil, squeezing my ass, and my calves and legs, massaging my feet and shoulders, and I slept on my belly on my crossed arms under my chin.

The massage she gave was heavenly, relaxing me in a stupor.

"Do you like being restrained? Want me to show you?"

"Yes...show me..." I mumbled I could not stop.

That's when I felt clicks around my ankle, and rattling of a chain and my hands were softly lifted behind me, and my wrists were cuffed as she straightened me and put a collar on my neck.

"There. All done." I was cuffed and chained!

"But..."

"But?" she giggled. "You fell so easily in my arms, would you now try to free all locked up as a fresh slave?" Raising her brows, she smiled. "I will rub you down, and will load you up to be sold with the others."

"But..."

"Quiet please. Unless you would like to try a gag? A buttplug maybe? Your tushy could take it..."

The word was absolute, heart beating, I obeyed as she kept massaging me. Soon, I felt a pinprick on my buttocks; she had jabbed my butt with a needle.

"Wha-"

"Sssshh...Sleep..." She caressed my head as I fell asleep, deep into a stupor I'd wake up in chains, taken by dark elves. Curiosity got the cat.

*-*-*-*

I slumped in her arms.

"Morning, sister! How was your sleep?"

Another dark elf entered the office with sleepy eyes.

"Nice, doing some shopping myself. Who's that? Massaging the tired boys?" The dark elf looked at the slumped, naked, chained boy with interest and a gleam in her eye. "You got him nicely bundled up, hands back, ankles locked. Acquiring new merchandise to sell? He is hung, that one."

His hostess grinned as she laughed softly, lifting my sleeping form in her arms to carry outside.

"Just came in curious fruit. Got him in for drugged tea and charmed the boy. Bundle him up in the cart would you, it's time." She squeezed my ass and slapped it, and stood up, dressing. Her sister was already dressed for travel, everything on her belt and back bundled. She was smaller, with a tightly braided hair and leather combat boots adorning her muscular legs, herself leading several naked, blindfolded goblin girls in rope binds, shaven from head to toe, even eyebrows with their curvy bodies straining the ropes.

"I see you have been busy yourself huh? Goblin breeders or barwenches?" She looked at the smiling goblin girls and fondled one as she passed them by.

"Waitress sold me some of her single daughters who know to engineer. I'll take them to the craftsman's shed."

Her lips curled into a smirk.

"Selling the human stock we got...ten fertile females, four males, six goblin females...Alright, load the captives to the carts, and the good ones to the coffles. We take them home."

*-*-*-*

I woke up in a stupor, in chain cuffs keeping my ankles and legs together, and I felt warm flesh pressed on me, more naked bodies next to me, women who slept or glared in their gags, tied up as the caged cart rumbled on. We were packed like sardines, bodies feeling hungry and horny as we mumbled and sighed, tied up for sale like goods.

The cart was pulled by four horses, outside, a line of naked men and women marching in chains guided by dark elves inside the forest.

Behind the cart were leashed several goblin girls with supplies laden on their backs in packs, hands, nipples, and necks tied to the cart, they followed happily, talking to each other of the pleasures to come, tiny green feet following us in a long march.

I was stuck close to a captured adventuress, sitting at the edge of the cart. It was a naked woman older than me with shoulder length, silvery white hair despite being a human. Her arms and hands were bound, her face flushed and her nipples were, much to her shame as well, hardened. Her beautiful, pale skin had a few welts which hinted that she wore armor for a long time.

In my mind, an assumption formed, that maybe, we had a similarity in our reaction to our new situation in life. She didn't look too unhappy but blushing, wriggling her bound hands behind her big, round ass.

My cock was never this erect, much to her shocked look when she realized I stirred. She didn't know that that deep inside, it made me feel good. On top of having a magically whitened hair, her body was quite toned with strong curves, with a hint of armor welts on her shoulder, back, and a paladin tattoo on her right cheek under her eye.

"They got you too, didn't they?"

Her soft, gentle voice woke me to awareness.

"Y-yeah..."

She sighed.

"I guess I'm a slave now. You too, huh? I'm Alicia." She looked at me with interest, and strangely, when she saw my massive hardon, I saw her lick avert her gaze with a blush.

"Anon."

"They got me when I was hunting demons alone..." She sighed, dangling her feet from the cart as she gazed at the slave caravan, our beautiful captors and the mysterious forest. I could not help but look at her strong, round ass pressed on my chest, soft and yielding on my shoulder and arm leaning on it. She just shrugged, smiling and gratefully accepting when I snuggled close to her naked body for warmth.

"Wonder how it will be..." She mumbled, wondering obviously at her future. A dark elf walking by merely smiled and rubbed her feet which she withdrew with a suppressed chortle.