Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not one word how submissive I became after you gave my ears a lick. Not one, understood? Else I will make you regret it."

"Yes..." I gasped for air, my cock still sensitive as her tongue cleaned it.

"Now...let's play a different game. Stand and put your hands into the stocks. And that's not request...Now let's see what happens if you take advantage of my ears..." Pra'da smirked. "Time for a bit of pain..."

Uh oh...

*-*-*-*

My little brown captor stood before me smiling, my hands and neck fixed to a stocks, still recovering from my orgasm and nude, my ass exposed. With a mischievous smile, she opened my mouth, and balled her panties, still smelling like perfume and her sweet cunt juices:

"Open wide~"

"Mmmmph??!?!?!?!"

She balled her panties and stuck in my mouth, tying it with the hands of an expert.

"Now let's see how you handle helplessness!"

Uh oh. My vision went black as she blindfolded me. Helpless, blind and mute, I squirmed, her hands caressing my body, cock, chest, legs and ass. She massaged my ass and leaned on my body, allowing me to feel her warmth in my helplessness. I felt a bit in my ear and a whisper.

"I will whip you now."

I felt the inevitable swish behind my back, squirming like a fish, trying to negate the pain. No dice. The little monster girl had me locked up, ass exposed for her delicious three-headed whip of pleasure.

"MMMUUUUHHHH!"

"Heeyah!"

God damnit that hurt. A wave of pain exploded on my back with a laughter.

"Oh we are just getting started...Lick my ears, did you?!" She giggled evilly, I heard another swish. Another crack.

MOTHERFUCKER THAT HURT!

I squealed, thrashing, which tried to calm her down. I felt the pop of a cork, and healing balm applied to my bottom.

"Now we whip de back, mon garcon. I will make you desire the whip from now on."

I started praying to God that would not hear me as whips exploded on my back, my cock growing harder and spraying its juices under me and on Pra'da's boots.

*-*-*-*

O woke up in Pra'da's soft arms, caressing me awake.

"We have a lot of work to do, mon petit. Take the butler's dress and gather My cousin and her slave, would you?"

...

Both of us were ready, Alicia cleaning the shop in the morning, her sturdy body smelling mildly of sweat and hormones: Pra'da told her not to wash: monster women liked pheromones.

The morning bell sounded with a whip on a clock slave's body, screaming in pleasure and the time.

"NINTH HOUR MISTRESSES!"

We stood like statues, submissive, and eager to please as the shop opened.

"Welcome! Good morning!"

We, the two human slaves flanked the entrance, a young, beautiful boy in a butler's attire and a strong, proud ex-paladin woman who wore a thick maid's dress in a miniskirt, her breasts barely concealed by the cleavage cut. Pra'da, flamboyance incarnate of the Reik received the customers with a smile, waving at her two slaves bowing deep before the visiting Succubi.

"How can we help you?"

Alicia smiled warmly at me. The customers looked pleased with what they saw.

*-*-*-*

Work was hard but good. Succubi were hard to please, trying high heels and leather outfits for their species. Alicia and me dashed to and fro, cleaning the floor, helping succubi to dress,fitting the leather cuts of delicious coverings as they haggled.

For hours, I felt tired helping, but...

...I felt fulfilled.

Pra'da was very happy with our performance that first day. We were treated to a decent lunch with our mistresses, happy as jays in their arms, showered with kisses on our cheeks.

Pretty much cherished, Alicia and me, tried our hardest to please the demon sluts. The sales soared, and money flowed to Pra'da's eager hands.

Per law, honored by Pra'da, we were allowed to keep one out of very 1000 coins traded. It might seem small, but Pra'da had the world's finest clothing parlor. Plus, Alicia had a good appetite to support that beautiful, white, round ass. Ass we all loved and pinched, spanked and slapped when she wasn't looking. The customers enjoyed small talk and the clothings we presented, Alicia often talking to them and telling her story, and how the large clothes were first tried on her.

Money flowed, clothes were sold. And customers left happy.

The day went like a breeze, cleaning, arranging clothes and cleaning succubus secretions from leather stalls...Alicia huffed and wiped stalls clean where succubi tried their newest leather outfits.

"God above, mistress, these demons are sure horny!" Pra'da sighed and nodded.

I was serving Pra'da a cold lemonade as she rested. "Refreshments, mistress?"

"Thank you dear." She kissed my cheek with wiggling ears, resting a foot on Alicia's back nonchalantly as she wiped the floor on her hands and knees. "Tired?"

Alicia sighed under her, earning a ruffle on her hair as well. "I know dear, takes time to get used to. Both of you work so well. I thank the Goddess Agrat for giving such to loving humans to our collars..."

Alicia was licking her lips, wiping the floor as Pra'da kept her down. The dark elf ignored us, reading a book. It was clear when her heels rested on a soft, round bottom. Alicia would stay as a living footstool. I swear she giggled as Pra'da winked at her.

My mistress enjoying Alicia's plush bottom on her heels, I went over to An'qebut who was busy weaving a complex dress. The Arachne was busy working, one of her hands waving me over.

"Anon, come over. Do you think the hem is too rich? I was planning a new line of vests for an unisex set..." She lifted the shirt with the frilly neckline for me to view.

Decisions, decisions...Now I had to play the fashionista...

"You see..."

*-*-*-*

"So human boys like vests with ample cuts for armpits? I'll keep that in mind." An'qebut noted.

The eighth bell rang with a loud sound, interspersed by eight whips exploding on naked flesh and pleasurable screams.

The dark elf clocks were, fitting for their lewd race, naked girls tied to bells, their feet suspended with their hands bound behind them. Blindfolded, a dark elf would slap their bottoms with the girls starting to count, and whiplashes would punctuate the time amongst moans and orgasmic screams, the girls swinging from the bells to ring their butts on the brass.

"EIGHTEENH HOUR! THANK YOU MISTRESS!" The moans ended.

And the time would end with their keepers cuddling the girls setting them upright, kissing and hugging their beloved pets, chocolate flesh massaging sore bottoms, kisses melting the pain away. Giggles and moans filled the streets...

God, I wanted to volunteer once. But I was needed.

The day ended.

We cleaned up shop and hung a closed sign, before standing before our mistresses. An'qebut and Pra'da were very pleased, both of us standing before them, our pockets with change.

"Well? Strip."

Nodding, Alicia and I started to remove our clothes, again, standing stark naked before our owners, my body too tired to sport an erection, so I stood with my flaccid cock and balls before their eyes. Alicia was nude as well, blushing.

"Follow." Pra'da motioned us to follow. "Eat with us like this. You need to get used to public nudity. Being slaves, I will keep you nude a while until miss big tushy here is comfortable, and you, my young husband, will not blush every time a slutty goblin makes a pass. You are mine to do as I wish, and I will parade you naked because I like it. Saves on clothing costs."

Dear God, she was possessive. Who were we to say no? We left the shop as two naked slaves in a tow to eat at a restaurant, following our Arachne and Dark Elf.

Wandering in a lusty haze, we followed our owners, naked and happy as jays in each other's arms.

Our mistresses took us to a large diner. Both of us were pushed to a shower stall outside where naked slaves washed the grime of the road and work, not paying attention to each other as naked bodies entwined. Both of us enjoyed the warm soak, especially Alicia whose body warm I felt aplenty when I scrubbed her breasts clean, giving me a long, gentle blowjob on her knees with everyone watching.

Her mouth engulfing my cock after hours looking at of thong strained succubus asses, I grasped her head and came inside her mouth, peasant girls bathing around us as if it was quite normal. A few of them kissed each other in displays of lesbian sex, one naked redhead on her knees and hands, being taken like a dog under the shower by another male slave, as a Lamia girl was wrapped around them both, kissing their backs.

Pra'da and An'qebut watched us with a smile, dried us and dragged us inside to eat, still naked in our leashes.

The building had walls of a blue quartz-lined bricks. It was a single-story building, where gentle music rang from a harp, Monster girl patrons ate accompanied by their pets and slaves, who ate at their knees from smaller bowls and plates squatting on the floor. The food was served by nude girls wearing collars only.

Ideal for our new existence, warm fur rugs were plenty. Dark Elves *cared* for their slaves after all.

Alicia licked her lips looking at me.

"I hope there is dessert."

An'qebut was amused, her spidery voice in a happy rasp.

"Why am I not surprised..." Her eyes blinked as she chittered to a table, gesturing us to kneel and sit at their feet. Quietly both of us sat at their feet as both mistresses took place, and ordered food.

I leaned at the chair Pra'da sat on, earning a ruffle on my hair by her soft black hand.

"Tired, stud bunny?"

Her smile melted my heart. Looking at her purple, almond eyes, and her pearly smile, I felt my heart quicken. Gulping cutely, I nodded, and earned a pet and a kiss.

"Aww...Eat your fill, sweetie. Both of you have still work to do. A slave's duty never ends."

I nodded, kissing her knuckles brushing my cheek. "Yes, mistress. I...just want you happy."

One day, and I was smitten. Dark Elves were love incarnate, warm, beautiful monster girls who no doubt deserved service and pampering.

Even An'qebut squealed with delight at my response, Alicia half asleep leaning to her spidery legs, her curvy bulk nestled on the floor.

Slaves brought our food, with a very happy Salamander girl cutting and frying meat with her fiery tail as the customers watched the show in the middle of the establishment.

A polite, curly-haired Afrikan human girl approached us. Like all slaves of the restaurant, she wore nothing save for shiny cuffs on her naked, coal black skin. Smiling gently, she gave me a spoon and a large bowl of rice with ample curry and chickpeas on it, as well as to Alicia's eager hands.

"Enjoy!"

She bowed, smiling with a grace that shone her teeth through her big, dark lips. Her apparent sister delivered plates of food on the table, and they left. We dug in happily, warned that we both shouldn't talk too loudly. The dinner was rich and hot, and I was far too hungry to say no. Digging in, I enjoyed the stewed rice, staple of the Reik filled with chickpeas and chicken.

Then one of the black girls sat down with us, eating her own hastily-made slave fodder.

"Whew. Hello!"

She was polite, beautiful, and her body, lithe and tomboyish with curly Afrikan hair on her round, cute head, made a fine contrast with Alicia, sitting between us.

"I haven't seen you slaves before. New to the Reik?" Alicia and I nodded, still eating. The girl was eager to talk after long work, our mistresses busy eating and talking to each other. The black girl had brought some beer as well, which she offered kindly.

"I'm Mingani naSenganzakona. Call me Mingani."

"Alicia." My companion and partner in chains, nodded.

"Anon."

"Sold to dem tailor lady? Gods, I wished for that too. Now I cook." She was busy eating but was polite and graceful enough to chat with us, her legs spread with no care as her pussy showed between her crossed legs. We made small talk over our new lives, and how she was taken in a dark elf visit.

"Good life here. The Orisha-Women regularly visit Bulungi ports to take gold, ivory, and slaves. My village was raided and they sold me here. Family died" She shrugged as if it was a headache that had passed already, but still felt sad.

"Sorry to hear that...So sorry..." Alicia's gaze was sad seeing the beautiful girl serving naked in a foreign land. She chuckled.

"I didn'a want to be a carrier slave of some big hulk man or village chief. My family died, sad...I know..." She sighed, her eyes a bit mournful. "But dem Orisha-womin did the best, took us in, killed de raiders that took me, bought what was on the market. Good Afrikan people rich, less raiders. Mistress..." She pointed at the crazy Salamander girl preparing dishes of meat with flourishes of her falchion, almost dancing around the hot plate as food rained on customers' plates with incredible accuracy as a beautiful Shirohebi, a white-skinned snake girl blew fire on the coals. "...treats me like family. We look for each otha, dem slaves."

Her accent was cute, lovely with interspersed Afrikan words mixed with pidgin Common. And she was...closer to me.

Being a blonde and blue eyed slave boy in front of coal black Afrikan girls does that. Ethnic fetishes go both ways you know, poor thing obviously interested in me. Her eyes drifted between my legs with a slight interest, but we kept eating quietly. And she was tired, soon excusing herself to return to work.

I was locked on her naked body working, her curves and body swaying with every step. Alicia was amused if anything.

"You love chocolate, don't you boy?" She was tired with a kind smile, lounging between An'qebut's arachnid legs and caressed by a chitin hand. "Can't blame ya. Young, fresh...Poor girl was so into you I can't...Oh well..."

Oh boy. Finishing my food, I reached over to hold her hand. "Doesn't mean that I got anything against you."

She chuckled. "Considering you were into my ass the moment we were in the slave cage and humped my butthole as the whole way here, I can see that. Oh don't mind me."

I have to explore that bit later on. And the mood lightened when An'qebut handed Alicia a big bowl of mint ice cream. She instantly became ten years younger the moment the rich, green lump appeared before her.

"Thank you mistress!"

The Arachne leaned, kissing Alicia with passion on her lips.

"You are welcome, slave."

I settled for fruits. Peaches are always best. And...

Dark elf pussy tastes like peach with a hint of salt.

But that I'd learn later.

We ate our dessert, paid the tab and happily left, like dogs following our masters. When we left the restaurant with our bellies full, I noticed that Mingani, the black girl we ate together waited for us at the exit, happily accepting a tip from An'qebut and squirming when our hands touched. This made Pra'da perk up, and whisper something in my ear, pulling me to her side as Alicia and An'qebut left for home, chatting, An'qebut's black arachnid chitin a fine contrast with nude white Alicia's body swaying on her arm with every step.

Pra'da pointed at the black girl who had squirmed with awkward expectation before whispering something in her ear, and ordered me politely.

"She said she would like to have you for a while, Anon. I said yes, so go with her and make her happy."

She was simply offering me to another human pet of her people to mate as if offering a glass of water, the gentle smile and the awkward attitude of the coal-black beauty in front of me rousing again. This was a hectic first day. I had to probe a bit.

"Can I ask something first?"

Pra'da nodded, and listened.

"You, mistress, are alright with this? Honestly, I am...but..." I felt torn.

I suspected the restaurant's owner simple asked Pra'da for a favor, and being a paranoid person, I felt a twinge of worry that this sexual tryst would undermine my new mistress.

My worries turned out to be empty, Pra'da laughing.

"You don't get it, do you? It is your job to have as much sex as you can here, impregnating our human property and citizens, and giving life essence to monster citizens... Only the ones *I* let you do though. Get that to your head: your cock is my property. Now come here and let me charge you for her." Before I could blink, hands reached to my neck and...

...my beloved dark elfin mistress pulled me for a savage kiss, winking at Mingani as her purple lips squeezed mine. I gulped, shuddering, naked servant next to a black slave girl who eyed me with an eager smile, looking at purple wisps passing to my forehead from my mistress: Demon Energy priming males for sexual intercourse. Pra'da pushed me in her arms and innocently intoned, an amused smirk in her face:

"It seems you both should...ahem...talk to each other to know better, yes? Over a cup of coffee, perhaps? I'll wait for you home, Anon. Be kind to her." She winked knowingly, and Mingani even hugged and whispered a shy thanks before coming close to kiss my cheek.

"Come, Anon. Let's...uh...sit for a cup of coffee!" Even her owner, the Salamander cook heard that and chuckled with a wink, giving her a thumbs up.

Coal black native beauty in my arms felt soft, skin hot like coals, as my cock hardened again, even rubbing on her thigh when we snuggled as Pra'da pushed us together.

"See you later!"

And here I was about to breed a human.

Kidnapped, sold, broken, changed into slave, and now, like an afterthought, offered a small sexual evening with another black slave girl who simply wanted me for my features as if she wanted to sample a new delicacy.

Who was I to deny a poor girl away from her home something she found interesting in me?

*-*-*-*

The Restaurant slowing down in its activity, Mingani pulled me behind the kitchen to the slave quarters, to a row of small rooms where dark-skinned girls slept, talked, read books, and played cards, giggling and talking off duty and kissing each other. Many wore simple skirts or linen shirts, young girls who cooked and served, now resting in a gentle dorm. And of course, some made love to each other, either in the corridors, kissing, or in their rooms judging from the pleasurable moans and sounds of licking. Two naked girls were in a 69-position in a room, door open as another slave girl sat across the room, fingering herself at the sight and biting her lips, her dusky legs spread before us.

Another room was a larder where girls cooked for each other, playful and kissing each other. Across it was a series of cages where a few girls slept, arms and legs locked in the cages, or tied to a pole, above it, "DISCIPLINE ROOM."

"Bad ones get punishment." She told me sadly. "But they OK. Mistress Sara is a bit softie. She have sex with them to make up later."

I chuckled.

She opened a door and beckoned in.

"My room, mzungu boy."

It was Spartan, but clean and healthy. She led me to a small room with a lone bed, a small desk and a chair holding my hand, smiling shyly.

"Sit. Let's talk. We have wine. Drink, yes?"

It was kind of cute inside, smell of warm food and charcoal in the air. We snuggled close, cheap wine in wooden mugs as we talked of our lives and especially my past, the tomboyish black girl pressing closer and closer to my body, her soft breasts rubbing on my chest.

As time passed, we started kissing, eager to fuck on the bed.

Mingani's lips were big, and soft, her skin like silk, her aroused, wet pussy on my knee. As we made out, her head sank to my crotch, her thick, curly hair on my hands, and closing my vision. I felt my tongue on my cock, as her head sank to engulf my member to her mouth, sucking my dick like a popsicle.

When she looked me in the eye, she was grinning, my cock still in her mouth.

"Big white cock." She giggled, her beautiful coal-black skin gleaming with sweat. "Ready?" Smiling, she kissed my cheeks and spread her legs, and squatted on my lap before putting her knees on bed and pressing her hips down.