Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad so long as you do what you are told. We will get a good price on your bodies after some care. Now sleep."

I sighed, trying to sleep as we both snuggled, her strong, toned human body smelling different than the dark elf I was embraced earlier. Sleep came with ease, my erection rubbing on Alicia's ample ass as we slept close, like big and small siblings.

I think she wiggled her big ass on my cock as I sank into sleep, and I thrust a few times just to return the favor. Before she fell asleep, she turned her head towards me and smiled. I spooned her as we slept.

*-*-*-*

We woke up to a sound, realizing we had been ferried to the deepest part of the forest, inside a valley surrounded by mountains... From what I saw the cart stopped at a long row of gates and tents where series of clerk-like dark elves were admitting visitors, slaves and citizens with busy looks, glasses on their noses and feather hats with elf ear-holes on their heads. A high pitched voice from a very pretty, button-nosed dark elf woke us to awareness.

"NEXT SLAVE SHIPMENT!"

A dark elf girl with a whip in her hand wearing a bikini waved us in.

She opened the cage with a rattle, and pulled Alicia and me by the arms, proceeding to poke the rest of the unwilling captives to their feet. The cool wind caressing my every part I helplessly stood, my arms behind me, legs in a hobble, to face a grinning trio of dark elven women who sized me up like meat.

The dark elf ruffled my head when we walked covering our bodies. "Aww..."

"Hey, hey! Good catch sisters!" One giggled, as we sullenly lined up, naked and defenseless before smiling, predatory monster girls.

Hands squeezed my cock, cheek, ass, and balls in a haphazard order as I flinched, hungry dark elves around me checking as if I was meat.

"There's a trade fair. Good timing too!" Another, a nerdy looking, short, bookish dark elf girl with big glasses and a book nodded at the driver.

The captain, the slaver that drugged me ruffled my hair and passed my erection by, turning to her "sisters"

"Well, more fresh slaves for the industry, sisters. Glad to help.Willing goblin girls, some peasant runaway girls, some debtors, some seduced, and this young meat here..." She slapped my ass with a strong hand and squeezed it making me squeal. "I did the old "come into my parlor" trick with the needle. Makes them like lambs. That strong white-haired girl we picked after a fight." She pointed to Alicia standing tall and proud, looking at the dark elves that checked her body with their grubby hands.

Having been badly exploited, all I could do was to blush as they laughed and ruffled my head, looking between my legs which stood painfully erect.

"Oh, he likes us! Show me that Willie!" One giggled, poking me on my belly.

"Who wouldn't like us sister? We are the most beautiful entities in the world. Of course, they will BEG to stay here as they empty their balls in us and our cousins and other master races!" The nerdy one sagely explained, assessing the naked row of captives, some happy, some sullen, and some intrigued, examining their bodies.

We stood like sacrificial lambs, me, Alicia, a few adventurers, and poor peasant girls obviously who ran away from an abusive home or horny feudal lord and ended up here: from the frying pan into the fire. The peasant girls were homely, not much to look at but well fed: large, pendulous breasts with dark brown nipple and even darker colored areola which they shyly covered as well as hairy nether regions, which was under another shy hand. The dark elves chuckled, slapping their hands aside with curt commands.

"You'll get cleaned. No shame here." The captain that drove us all the way pointed to a nude succubus, a demon girl with a spade tail and leathery wings who was busy tossing darts at balloons for a prize, playing at a stall which was set up by a small goblin girl who invited waiting for monsters to pass the time. Rather than wearing anything, all she had was a belt for her purse. Next to her showered a Salamander girl under a water tower, her beautiful, gleaming body sizzling as the downpour cleaned her body of dirt and grime. Her nudity was pretty much ignored by the passersby.

And so, the reaction of the captives varied, and we were all made to stand before a single line where dozens of monster girls waited, and dark elf merchant women and slavers leading a long, long single file of naked humans on a coffle, chained by necks. One by one they took notes, and we were noted down after a cursory facial examination and a small blue stamp on our hands. Temporary ink they said, just to track down before we would be permanently marked as slaves.

One of the human girls sniffled at hearing this, calmed down by the Dark Elf Slaver that brought me who shushed and caressed her cheek. After a few kisses on her cheeks, she sighed and calmed down, her hair being caressed by a black, fae hand.

I felt tense, as the line went on, to an inevitable new life of service, and sexual slavery. When I breathed harder and felt like shaking from the cool breeze, one of our dark elf captors smiled, and gently caressed my hair with similar shushes and tender hands caressing my cheek.

I smelled her hair, leaning into her hand, and she was off with a peck on my cheek.

"Calm. They won't hurt you. This is the Slave Intake Station of the customs office Medical checks are mandatory."

Gentle hands rubbed us with flea powder and sprayed us with perfume and a sharp smelling disinfectant, combing our hair. Deft hands with daggers shaved our armpits, and with a bit of struggle, our crotches. I was spared but Alicia grumbled and blushed when she was lifted to a table splayed out, the slit between her legs expertly shaven with laughter, dark elves spreading her legs to check her virginity.

"No virgin but white hair down there! I'll keep these like a charm. She must be blessed!"

"I was..." Alicia glared at the nurse dark elf, who giggled, gently shaved and bundled the pubic hair after perfuming and wiping Alicia's pink slit.

"You are still blessed. We won't keep you from praying, miss white mane, just do as we tell you! Gods, her pussy is so beautiful!"

"Clean her insides too of her wickedness. She slapped me." A dark elf grumbled. "Enema, 200cc."

"What!"

Alicia protested beet red, grumbling as her legs, cunt, and anus was shaven clean, and given a large enema, the lubricated stuck to her raised butt when the nurse Dark Elf grinned and pushed the handle. Her big ass took several bottles of water, the dark elves holding her down. Alicia screamed, her head held down when the liquid was pumped to clean her insides, her fat, pendulous breasts squeezed by curious black hands. With a slap on her ass after cleaning her insides in an outhouse, she sniffled, standing proud, again.

So all of us, a row of naked men and women, hands tied, stood in a daze, shocked by the dark elves' happy attitude as we were pulled and pushed to the marketplace where the dark elf town was situated around. I would come to realize things in life as I grew older in their arms and servitude.

The greatest pleasure in exhibitionism is where somehow they don't pay attention to you. Under escort and spear points, we were herded to a strange town of eternal twilight, lights on even in the evenings.

Nudity was still arousing and/or shocking to us, yet no one paid attention. To the dark elves, it was natural even to free citizens, and to my amazement, free humans as well living amongst them. Everyone dressed as they liked.

And we came in as fresh slaves, goods on our backs, collars on our necks, to be sold away as the property of the monsters of the west.

*-*-*-*

So we came to our new home. Sölvalfheim. Silver Elf Home...

I would learn that these particular dark elf clan would pride on living standards for everyone, slave or free, and would be meticulously clean and health-obsessed, the downside being that we had to work harder, as living costs were higher than the average Reik.

The town was an endless stream of homes and shops, avenues of dark, hardened, gem-encrusted pitch roads built inside trees, quartz hills, and glittering dark faerie mounds, roads snaking in and out of the eternal forest, confusing anyone trying to escape.

The city was both enormous and bustling, dark, chocolate skinned, pointy-eared elves happily living, working, and to my another shock, having sex in public with humans and other monsters. Every dark elf was purple eyed with pure white hair, all female, happily living as slaves did most of the work around them. Rows of naked, or half-naked humans, male and female, farmed and did vineyard labor: the dark fae eternally addicted to wine and fine food, the farm full of cows and...

Cow-eared girls called holstauri, milked, fucked and bred by strong, burly farm stud humans. A chubby holstaurus let out a long "moo" when the machine kept milking her with a man pumping his seed into her fertile cunt, the holstaurus locked in a stall with cuffs. A catgirl suckled another Holstaurus' tits as the cow-girl caressed her hair and tail with a coo.

The farms were guarded by happy looking, dark-furred, strange monster girls with fiery eyes: Hellhounds, monster girls with big ears, fluffy tails, and paws for arms and legs. Each was sniffing the air lazily and lounged around the exits, sleeping curled like dogs.

One looked in my eyes and smiled, waving a paw. I swear her tail wagged. I did not know what to respond.

"Hiya!"

As we walked, music flared to life, laughter, and chitchat filled around us, yet we could not talk. Gagged or told to be quiet, it wasn't worth it.

Or coffle kept going, passing by more slave coffles trickling to the town, and of course, towards the marketplace where we would be sold and our fates decided:

Reik treated its captives kindly, but nowadays mostly ransomed or put to public work with early release or integration. I had heard that Agrat's capital had even none.

Not with deep wood dark elf towns: they did as they wanted with the humans they took.

At least, I had the sight of naked Alicia in front of me, her soft, heart-shaped ass contorting with every step, poked and guided by her escort. Once in a while, the dark elf would strike her ass with a whip, Alicia squealing, and screaming, more in pleasure than pain, much to the amusement of the citizens watching us. Eventually, her escorter just was content with her hand on Alicia's ass caressing her welts, spear in another and keeping her in one arm.

I realized she sighed and even leaned on her hand occasionally when we stopped, earning soft squeezes.

Both had flashed smiles at each other, Alicia's own looking a bit forced and ashamed. My boner could seriously penetrate adamantine full plate armor at this moment. She was adjusted, being led like a naked beast to the market to be sold, a creature of utmost feminine beauty, a pure white-skinned paladin whose body showed strength and grace, even in her nude captivity.

We passed by shops and farms amongst giant trees glittering with faerie fire and dark faeries giggling at our predicament, lounging on treetops. Beautiful dark elf women with skimpy underwear lazed and dined and lounged on their lawns, smiling at us and greeting us as if we were new guests, promising they'd keep some of us themselves.

"Look, lucky hair! My daughter wants a new pet!" One shouted at Alicia, the once proud paladin woman, now naked and in cuffs.

"I want her crotch hair for my casino!" Another, well dressed dark elf in furs and loads of golden jewelry, eating grapes. She was laying on a lounge as naked young human girls fed her and gave her wine, each having a different ethnicity in a halo of naked flesh around the dark elf. Apparently white hair of paladins was considered lucky.

"Fuck you..." She grumbled. Her friendly escort had frowned, squeezing her lips and stroking her ass with a slap, again.

"Be Respectful. I'll wash your mouth with soap if you curse again." After a slowdown and a glare, she had acquiesced with a nod, and we went on.

"Good girl."

"Grr..."

The dark elf giggled, kissing her cheek. "Move!"

Cocks erect, nipples hard, crotches wet, even the most unwilling felt hot, fondled as we marched. Some women sighed, a peasant girl mumbling she'll never marry if she lives here. Her guard started to chat amiably, saying it doesn't matter here as we passed the workers' district.

"We'll find a good man for you too, sweet cheeks. You just think of working from now on."

A line of textile mills and crafts sheds worked by endless human men and women in blue-grey dresses overseen by happy dark elf women, and smart goblin girls maintaining sewing machinery greeted us, and some of the slaves were eating in a mess hall, talking to a motherly Arachne who ate with them.

Surprisingly, free Arachne women aided in the production of silk, and helped some slaves with pointers, even as they themselves made fabulous dresses, and endless bales of silk.

"This is where most of you will end up."

The carts so deep inside the city, kept clean, were not pulled by mules and horses who would empty their bowels.

Alicia gasped in shock.

A long shaft dug into the pristine fertile soil, naked Red Oni, large, red-skinned girls emerged with sacks of ore and rough valuable stones from it, which was carried to the smelters and gem cutters by beautiful, collared, naked Blue Oni, wearing woven baskets on their backs, wearing chains.

On open roads, transport was handled by big carts...

Strong, muscular and naked women have tied the said carts, pulling the merchandise as "ponygirls". They had nothing special save for harnesses on their bodies, sometimes light clothing to prevent chafing, with bare breasts dangling as they marched to work. I even saw a nude, restrained young centaur girl pulling loads. Tighter streets had simply naked women with large baskets and backpacks navigating with goods on their bodies, whipped lovingly (yes, I'll get to that) by dark elves into moans of pleasure with their magical whips. Hundreds of slaves carried goods and helped with the industry.

That was not to say dark elves were lazy. They were often busy trading for pretty clothes and fish from the coast, ladies wearing opulent clothes checking out the naked girls in chains for sale.

The goblins left us there. The dark elves unburdened and unleashed them, handing them to a forewoman, a tall, massive minotaur girl who removed their blindfolds and pointed to the textile mills, which the naked goblins obeyed, giggling, got to work immediately. The minotaur paid a good sum of silver to the dark elf, grunting with a happy expression on her human face, wild hair, and horns.

"Thanks. These little green minxes multiply fast but we were running out of capable slaves. I'll put them to breeding right away and weaving silk, not that they'll mind. GET TO WORK BITCHES!"

The goblins giggled, now free, and started to work, green hands and feet churning clothes out of spider silk.

Apparently, the whips of the Three Lashes Guild are magical, giving shame and pleasure to anyone struck by them, I would learn. A naked carrier slave shuddered after several whip blows, kneeling to an orgasm with her captor giggling as she convulsed in pleasure.

"Come on, I'm not even hurting you!" She lifted her to her arms and accompanied her to the smithy where mounds of glittering, lumpy silver were poured to the ovens, cranking out ingots of silver and magical mithril for cyclops women, one-eyed, humble mamono that forged fabulous tools and chains for more slaves, and tools for workers.

"Wow..." A peasant girl forgot her nudity and stopped covering her body in her binds, marching.

"Market's just ahead, humans. Look happy, and you'll find a nice owner." The captain told us, leaving the endless industry of the slave labor treated with public sex as rewards.

And of course, monster women needed essence for magic. Especially poor, overworked, free but indebted cyclops girls who were sweet, big, innocent girls who always got in debt with dark elves.

Poor things.

I'd learn in my later years that when slavery was abolished and I would end up with my dark elf wife in Temirburg, those dark elves technically no longer kept slaves after the Third World War, but the system was mostly similar as wage slavery.

The endless sights of work, food, and sex were melting our minds. A young boy had bent a cyclops woman over an anvil and had unbuttoned her work overalls. The woman, a strong, curvy cyclops girl who looked quite portly, face beet red, only mumbled when he started to caress her behind with gentle hands.

"L-look, I got to work, alright? J-just be quick...I'm doing this to concentrate on my wor-eep!"

He had held her single horn for leverage as he started fucking her.

"It's sensitive!"

She closed her mouth with one hand, and shut her one big eye with the other, when cyclops women worked RIGHT NEXT to her, not paying any attention as the smith slave helped himself to a thick, toned body of a monster woman, whispering sweet words in her ear. They seemed to go at it as we passed, the man thrusting with clangs when the Cyclops' huge breasts slapped the anvil in concord to the hammer blows of the neighbors working swords, spears, tools and chains. Many cyclops women sported pregnancies as they worked.

Women were lustfully treated just as well. I saw plenty of scenes where human waitresses were plowed by human men or monster girls with tails. Human waitresses were naked, or wore very little save for chains, earning pinches on their asscheeks, or bent over to the table, and fucked when they served beer without even reacting save for a bite of their lips, hands squeezing their big pendulous breasts. One waitress didn't even flinch bending over a table when a man took her from behind, delivering her drinks politely with a straight face, and patiently waited until the horny human finished with a few more thrusts. Without even looking back, she took the tray, wiped her behind...and went on working.

She looked very satisfied.

Some of the waitresses simply stood naked with lamps tied to their breasts and held the light, some suspended with ropes, in hogties with candles inserted to their mouths, anus, and vagina, like light pieces of furniture. Around the tavern, more naked slaves, mostly elves were buried inside walls where their anonymous backsides were exposed, giving free sexual access exposed for quickies by visitors, human men for quick relief. A visiting human merchant chose a quivering, slender bottom from the walls with the writing "Breeding Elf" on it. He softly caressed the slender elf girl buried inside the wall and undid his pants.

The elf tensed, ready for another endless round of sex and entered her cunt, thrusting all the way. Using her quivering hips and listening to her moans, he bred the elf for free, thrusting until he grunted, and pulled back, keeping his visit short.

"Free White Elf breeding wall. Make them pregnant<3" A curvy script was put inside the wall. Already a lot of white elves lounged lazily pampered by dark elves, caressing their pregnant bellies.

The wall-buried girls shuddered, each having a picture and race above their asses, cunts and distended assholes dripping with cum.

Every table had monster girls or human women kneeling under it, giving men blowjobs on the go, sucking their cocks as they drank, not paying any attention to the slaves sucking them off.

Shit. My hardon ached!

Before the marketplace, we passed by the spa:

"NO RACIAL DISTINCTION: BE KIND." Said the sign before the spa.

Slaves and free dark elves and other races mingled in giant, fire elemental operated hot springs as laughter and booze flowed, fire elemental girls reading (fireproof) books in the middle as dark elves and humans swam, splashed water on each other and...well...