Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. We'll take these. Let's talk price." The arachne nodded, grinning.

Gulp.

*-*-*-*

"900?Sacre Bleu!" Pra'da protested. "500 more like! 250 each is a premium price already for two healthy esclaves!" Her sweet Frankish accent rang in my ears like music.

The dark elf girl grinned. "The musclegirl can mine or smith. You know the minotaurs pay more, especially for fertile ass-addicts." The dark elf stood before Alicia. "Are you an anal player, slave?"

Alicia blushed, her strong, big breasts squeezed as she squirmed. "I cannot deny..." Being a paladin, she couldn't lie. "I like my ass played with, addicted when I...Well..."

"Well?" When the dark elf pushed on, Alicia's strong look broke.

"Please don't make me say. I cannot lie." She pleaded, making puppy eyes at the dark elf who smiled and nodded, Alicia already naked and miserable.

"Fair enough." She winked, patting her cheek. "I'm glad you enjoy it though. Anqebut?"

That made the arachne grin, shifting in her bulk who looked at Alicia's naked ass with a wide grin.

"I am going to enjoy you. Fine. 700 for both. 350 apiece. Bull-girls can't top that."

"Oui, 700 c'est bon."The dark elf fashionista looked pensive, eyeing my penis. "The big white salope and the young garçon won't be more than this."

"750?" The dark elf's counteroffer sang sweetly. "The boy came *willing* mind you, and the paladin has a semblance of honor and maternity. You know what you'll use her for..." Alicia gulped at the possibilities. The arachne chittered, laughing.

"Oh yes, love of pregnancy clothes sell for a premium."

"Pregnancy?" Alicia blinked uneasily. "I...dodon't know, I accepted I'd give birth to children but..."

She paled and gulped, Anqebut grinning.

"We'll work something out." She winked.

Now, before you all feel weirded out, I would learn that it would be a very intimate, maternal experience. After being used to, the Arachne would make human women carry their eggs for spiritual energy, loving bonding and a surrogate mother for outsourcing.

The babies, unlike ones spawned in the wild or natural incubation, would be bonded to their human mothers with love, or rarely, submissive boys who were curious. Agrat had declared any lethality to be a case of murder, and made a few brutal examples of predatory Arachne killing their hosts.

If you enjoy that, hey, it's not my place to judge. Arachne would love you for it. And she already had her eye on Alicia, her strong body, beautiful face and a relatively docile, honest, honorable attitude.

After a minute, as my cock twitched seeing Alicia's big burly ass next to me, Anqebut conceded.

"700 cash, 70 gold's worth silk, two bales. No more."

"Deal! Sold!"

The dark elf slaver and Arachne shook hands, the merchant pressing two cool rubber stamps on our buttocks.

"SLAVE" A crest of Three Lashes Guild was inked on our asses, the word under it.

Such was my new life with my new owners as a slave.

"Enchante, esclaves.Je suis Pra'da..."The Dark Elf smiled at me and ruffled my pet. "You will be good, oui?"

I felt kind of happy. A dark elf kept me as a pet, someone with a good mind and a wardrobe that would be beyond dreams.

*-*-*-*

Both of us were pulled to stand, necks fitted with chains, hands tightly re-bound behind us, our buttocks marked as slaves. We were given no clothes to be marched nude, shy Alicia's giant breasts dangling like white, big melons, my cock painfully hard with my balls still vigorously full.

Coins and bales of silk changed hands, the artist dark elf and the giant Arachne pulling our neck leashes.

"Come, slaves." The Arachne pulled us.

We left like dogs with leashes, Alicia and me, marching with our hands tied behind our backs, the ropes made of soft silk this time.

Heads down, legs forward. Left. Right. Left. Right. Alicia's hips swayed which attracted stares, her march still having a semblance of knighthood. From Paladin girl to slave, she looked still resolute.

The owners took us with laughter and small talk amongst themselves, and paused for a drink in a bar. When I tried to follow, the dark elf raised her hand, and tied both our necks to a pole, going inside. The pole read:

"Slave parking, free for 30 minutes."

Well, I'm a lowly slave, am I not? Parked, we were, leashed like dogs.

I sighed, cuddling close to Alicia, who, smelling of cheap slave perfume, sweat, hay and sex, let me lean her hand on her shoulder, both standing naked, leashed like dogs as people celebrated. Next to us stood similar naked humans, a sleeping, leashed Hellhound pet girl, and a proud, quiet centaur girl whose hands were behind her in a monoglove quietly waiting as people feasted and drank inside, us waiting like dogs.

As time passed, a ponygirl taxi had parked as well, the hooded, naked strong women quietly standing like statues, their mouth holes given a candy, and bottled water as the driver, a surprisingly young and small dwarf girl, left them to get a drink.

"I'll be back!"

The hooded ponygirls stomped once and stood like statues, absolutely quiet save for lusty breaths. What did they think, where did they come from? Would they be like this all their lives? Questions like these excited my mind to stave off boredom. And Alicia's big burly butt to fuck the boredom away.

...

A warm breath and a tingle touched my cheek.

Smooch.

Alicia kissed my cheek with a smile. I returned the kiss on her cheek, and we cuddled quietly, my cock buried in her ass.

"So. We are slaves."

"Mhm..." I mumbled.

"I guess this is God's will." She sighed. "I will do my best to enjoy life."

"God's will?"

When you are naked and parked as a slave publicly nude, these words stump you a bit.

"I was too proud. I took no companions, rebuffed the poor idiots with us. Then when the dark elves demanded a toll...well..."

I listened as she squirmed, a bundled, poor, naked slave tied up like a log.

"I told her to fuck off. Cursing and disobeying my own code of honor: they *were* in their territory, so I could just hand her a handful of silver and go home. Now I lost it all, my ass their property, literally."

"Did they abuse you?"

Her voice was amused. "Doesn't this look like one? But no, no beating. I was struck by their magic whips, and stripped naked, and dragged to slaver's guild, all perfectly lawful in self-defense. Even the guildmaster girl shrugged seeing me bound and refused by question for a ransom. "I'm sorry, but it looks they took you legally. Please make the best out of it, I'll cancel your quests, slave." She smiled all apologetic, with me howling in chains."

"But she is human!" I yelped. More than a mouth chuckled around us.

"She can't do anything and independent human guilds defer to monster girl slavery. Losers are made slaves if we fight in the open."

"Oops." I sighed.

"Yes. Big whoops, so I accepted what was going to happen." She sighed, leaning on me. "Well...we're together I guess, Anon. Do you still have the coins you stole?"

I nodded to my collar, with a tiny purse of eight gold coins around it. Alicia had four.

"Headstart I guess. We do what we can do earn tips, alright?"

"Yes." I nodded, as she kissed my lips lovingly, her tongue tickling my tongue, as I returned the kiss.

She started kneeling until she knelt before my erection with a smile upwards, the soft tongue tickling my cock, her head sinking as her cheeks puffed, taking my cock in her mouth for a loving blowjob to spend the time not caring that my dick had been in her ass a few minutes before.

I was moaning to high heavens as people passed by, Alicia sucking my dick in public without a care, two parked slaves on leashes as people buzzed by, slaves slept, waited, and resumed their ponygirl gait as the dwarf girl kept riding happily, a drunken succubus on the car.

"GODDESHH AGRAT BLESSHSHHH YOU ALLLLL~" She was snoring, naked, legs dangling out of the car as the ponygirl taxi left.

"Come on." Alicia grinned and bent over in front of me, pressing her plush bottom to my crotch. "Let's pass the time."

So, with nothing else to do, I lined my cock with my bound hands, and started to plow Alicia's lubricated asshole again, humping her soft, burly ass as other slaves pretty much ignored us, themselves leashes like dogs.

*-*-*-*

"Oh god..." I whimpered. Anal sex with a human woman was awesome, Alicia expertly receiving me and moaning as we humped, bored as our owners drank inside.

Shuddering, I came in Alicia's warm insides, the female paladin bent over and taking it all when my cock erupted inside her guts, shaking my knees.

"How was it?"

"Amazing..." I sighed and cuddled close, kissing her breasts as she pushed my breasts to my mouth.

"You can suckle them if you- Oh..."

"Get up, lovers! You weren't siblings eh?"

Shit. What would happen now? We whimpered, Alicia going pale until the dark elf waved it away.

The Arachne had a shit eating grin. "Even better, cousin. We can breed them. The human female has a good ass for my eggs it seems." She took our leashes with a smile. "Follow. We go home, I think I had a bit of too much coffee."

I'd find out Arachne got drunk out of coffee, both mistresses leading us home.

"Follow*hic*"

Alicia and me cuddled close, following them with no care for our nudity. After all, succubi were often naked, working, reading and living happily, sometimes slaves well-dressed, but their owners half naked, such as a nude, free human enchantress accompanied by a slave, a human like her own. She had short black hair under a big wizard hat, wearing only a cloak, her naked, pierced breasts dangling with jewels, armed with a staff, attended by a young woman wearing white dress who carried her goods, as the enchantress' large, round ass swayed with every step. Because free humans could keep slaves as well, I guess.

We kept walking until we came before an amazing, giant store with clothing articles hanging from every window.

"Whoa." Alicia gawked.

"Welcome to your new homes. We'll set up a room for you, but you'll have to sleep with us first few days."

"Gladly." My now overeager reply made them laugh, flamboyant dark elf in shiny clothes in contrast to the black dress of the spidery woman as they looked at my flaccid, but large penis with a wink.

"Eager huh? We'll enjoy our times before you start working."

*-*-*-*

They unlocked our chains and removed our binds, the Arachne and the Dark Elf leading us in. It was palatial, behind the shop. They had their home coupled with the enormous building, one half the shop, the other, a multi-story home.

We were sprayed with a magical mist that cleaned our skins on the spot, seated to warm couches as we all sat to some juice from flasks.

"You both will be our models for the tailor shop, Alicia mostly for large female attire, and you, boy..." The dark elf spoke, combing her hair with her hand, a wild, long mane that flowed around her body and shiny golden shirt and tight blue leather pants. "...will be our communal sex slave and model for domestic human clothes. You will model, and fuck me, my cousin, and Alicia if you like. We may buy more slaves after we made a decent profit."

My dick started swelling. Oh boy. They spoke as if it was like drinking water.

"Being a willing youngster, I see no problems. Questions?"

We all sipped, Alicia talking to Anqebut quietly, the dark elf in front of me holding my me like a dog. I shrugged, and trying to curry favor, I kissed her hand.

"I'm happy to be here."

"Awwww!" She cooed as I kissed her knuckles. "I am eager to sample. Let Alicia and Anqebut work it out. Come, slave." She stood up, cocky, crazy dark elven tailor bitch taking my hand. "Time to get used to each other. Tomorrow, we are going to brainstorm in the best of future's noblesse couturé, oui oui!"

I was erect, head and...lower head, the latter taking control of my lust-addled mind. Her tight, small ass strained her clothes before me, going upstairs.

*-*-*-*

"Calm down, Alicia." The Arachne kissed her nose. "There is nothing disturbing. Plus you told me you like anal play...I'll be gentle as I can in my arms..."

Alicia nodded, licking her lips. "Promise I'll survive...I mean, no damage?"

"I would never murder a sweet human like you. Wine?"

Alicia smiled as the Arachne filled a goblet. "So...tell me about yourself."

*-*-*-*

Pra'da took me to a bedchamber that was a floor by itself.

I bet my ASS that the Lescatian Emperor or Elector Counts did sleep in worse beds.

Gold-embroidered bedsheets draped over a queen-sized bed greeted me. Small cages lined the bed with neck holes to store lots of slaves in a tight fetal position, a whipping post with paddles, canes and whips stood in a corner. A silver coated torture-rack with pink cuffs made me shudder, as well as hooks and rings to hang slaves from, a hanging rack, a wooden cross and tons of dildoes stored on shelves, with buttplugs, anal beads, lotions and...

A magical preservation display like one of those army refrigerators with...Fries.

Fried potatoes, breaded chicken nuggets and fried finger food...

...That was cheap food. No veal, fillet something or fine wine?

...This food Pra'da doted on...Why?

"And this my treasure storage!" I was again, gawking like a moron to the beautiful dark elf, happy like a little girl as she cradled her cheap fast food which only came to the world scene a few decades ago.

"You humans developed these treats, I LOVE them!" She cooed and hugged the magic-preserved hot potato chips, hugging me and kissing my cheek, her old Frankish arrogance gone once we were alone and private.

"Now...a little snack and drink before we get intimate?"

I nodded, my stomach grumbling. She cooed and kissed my cheek.

"Poor thing. You must be starving." Smiling sweetly, she pushed dials and buttons wildly, and apparently, preparing a king-sized feast of...steaming hot fried potatoes, nuggets and cheese balls...

...with wine.

Mamono are sometimes not so quite cultured I guess...

Still, she pulled me to bed, and made me sat on a wonderfully soft layer of sheets, and started taking off her heavier articles of clothing, soon, after a flying flurry of furs, she stood smiling next to me like a little girl next to a crush.

Gently she put a large plate of breaded chicken nuggets, and fried potato strips as well as handing a large cup of wine. Now THIS would be an interesting day to start my first day! So we ate, admittedly tasty morsels warming our guts and hearts.

As we ate, we talked:

"So, how come you ended up on the market?" She was nibbling on a nugget with gusto nestled next to me on the bed.

I shrugged, telling all about it.

"I was always fascinated with the monster girls. When I visited that...guild, the guild lady must have given me something drugged to drink..."

"Aww..." She patted my head, snuggling close like a cat. "Naughty boy should think twice before drinking with a slaver on legal grounds, hun. Looks like she snagged you like a spider..." The chocolate elf ate fries with wine, a strange combination before she tickled my chin. "Looks like bad monster girls snatched you up! Now I get to have a model and a new slave husband!"

My heart leapt. "Husband model?"

She grinned, shrugging. "Oui. Je m'apelle Pra'da D'el Ingeloakastizimilia, the most famous tailor and fashionista in the Reik. Up to now we were looking for some decent stock with good measurements and a nice surrogate mother for my cousin, An'qebut, and live-in cleaner slaves." Eating slowly, and gingerly, I was full from the adrenaline.

Seeing this, she grinned, putting the plates away and drinking with me, her hand on my thigh.

"And you look quite eager, little husband slave..." Her hands went to my erect manhood, and her hands nearly made me cum. "Oh boy..." She grinned, licking her lips. "Did my sisters treat you roughly? Tease you?"

I nodded sadly. "Yes."

"Awww.." She kissed my cheek, snuggling close."Bad widdle monster girls took my widdle slave husband and gobbled him up?"

I giggled, my laughter drowned by a gentle kiss and wiggle of her pointy, black ears.

"Mmm..."

Time to be bold.

"Slurp."

We kissed and slurped our lips like two hungry schoolkids on a date, my lips tasting lavender and berries despite her diet, magical girl lips charging my cock with demon power. A loving kiss from a dark elf is always the best.

Dark Elves. Chocolate Elves. Dokkalvar. Elf Noire.

Their smile, and their eyes kill me. I wanted them to eat me alive if they could, kiss me, take me. I was nearly crying from joy. Her teeth were gentle in the kiss, nibbling my lips and ears as I did to hers. She flinched a bit and poked me.

"Hey! Our ears are sensitive-NO!"

I used an opportunity to do something insane.

I kissed and licked her pointy earlobes.

"S-stop! Human I'll whip yo-oOOOUUUUUUGGHHHHH!"

She cutely grit her teeth and whimpered under my assault on her ears. I kept licking and nibbling her ear, the dark elf convulsing in my arms as she flopped like a fish.

"I'll whip you until yo-STOOHOHOOHOPPPP!"

She was ticklish. And I was learning fast. I kept sucking and licking her ears, Pra'da shuddering in pleasure and spreading her legs, fingering herself on the bed like a rabid serpent, hissing and licking the air Already she was naked in the struggle, her clothes haphazard around her.

"D-don't stop..."

I wouldn't. Lifting her ass up, I took her legs on my shoulders to breed the chocolate elf. I leaned down, nibbling her ears and kissing her nose.

She kissed back with gusto, and squeezed my ass.

"Yes!"

I softly gave her pointy, jeweled ears a nibble and kiss, Pra'da own lips brushing my neck, eager to taste what she offered with her nailed hands. A gentle scratch on my back and a pull guided my cock down a wet, warm, inviting love canal.

When I entered Pra'da's cunt, it was warmer than a human's. Warm, wet and inviting, I wasted no time to hump my hips to pump my mistress with my male seed, eager to serve.

She breathed harder in my ear as I kept plowing her flesh, her cunt opened up in my assault inside her womb.

"Fuck me."

Her body was soft, deliciously warm under me. I pumped my hips to get just a taste of her, losing myself in pleasure and after the buildup of sexual arousal after my trek to the slave market. I was after all, paraded like a naked Trophy, made to watch slave auctions and now...I was a breeding slave.

I kept fucking her like my life depended on it, lost in madness. Every strike could feel a wall in the depth of her womb, my cock on fire.

My sexual experience ended up hitting a crazy button on a mamono. The dark elf Pra'da SCREAMED when I hit the end of her uterus, and well after several minutes I could feel an orgasm building up, even though I was a pretty healthy boy.

"Oh ouiii!" She thrashed, as I kept pumping my hips on top of her with wet schlicking sounds.

"Baise moi! Baisee! Oh oui! Plus Vite! Plus vite!" She was lost in ecstasy.

Her Frankish roused me more and more.

"Plus profound!" Harder.

Fallen to the collar of a female creature that was my fetish tended to do that.

Thrusting on top of her, I could feel my balls recede as an orgasm started to build up, focusing on Pra'da s closed eyes, mouth open in a quiet scream, her hands and feet locked on me. What interested me was that once in bed, she was quite submissive, lusty whore. Even as I kept fucking, I could not help but kiss her lips, caress her sensitive elven ears and lose my breath, not from sex but from her legs wrapping on me.

She started screaming harder and harder when I pounded her cunt for all that was worth, the dark elf sucking on my finger I stuck to her mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore. I unloaded my balls in her womb, the dark elf mewling under me in a ball of sweat. She kissed my face, and bent her head to lick my cock clean, whispering.