Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...fucked each others' brains out. Group intercourse with multiple partners was the norm, muscled, strong human women who seemed to be yoked off the pony charts, or mines judging from the pickaxes, slept on cots, massaged by more humans and dark elves, given coffee and orange juice. Plenty of gold ore was in the stored sacks of miner women, their fatigue massaged away after a day's animal-like work.

"Good work has its rewards." The captain dark elf told us, pointing to humans locked in hard sex with dark elves, a young man in a sixty-nine position under a young Svartalf with long, wet hair covering her rabid fellatio committed by her eager mouth, pressing her big ass on the man's face.

Some of the mutual oral intercourse was done by human women, sometimes on each other rather than monsters, the happy goblin workers cleaning bath springs and washing towels with magical sticks that burned and evaporated the water. In a corner, pregnant monster and human women were exercising to ease their pregnancy in hot water cure.

We were aroused as hell, and at last, we walked our walk of shame to a massive, semi-underground marketplace. Not just slaves, mind you.

Baubles that defied the eye. Mandalas from Zhong Guo. Glittering clothes from Arachne mills. Fruits and foods beyond the four corners of the world, exotic weapons. Not one bit of Magitek was present: The magical super-technology of Hermetic arts were not traded to slave-keeping mamono by Yehudist engineers of the Reik, the secretive people of a strange, one God steering away from dark elves and keeping to Agrat's palace and helping humans instead.

Tools with weird levers. Sex toys for many races, potions of power and scrolls of magic were all lined up as far as the eye can see.

And a lot of slaves of all races, human or other.

Yes, slave cages were our kind was traded in, were present, one or multiple, holding humans like birds with price tags. It was usual for a single cage where a naked dog-girl with fluffy ears was curled next to a cage with pet cats or dogs for sale, naked Harpy girls singing with other birds as pets for sale or another nude slave woman tied to a pole with a price tag stuck to her nipples with needles. Or a man naked, standing with an erection on a platform as auctions of anything flared into heated arguments and bidding. A wooden chariot once belonging to a Dullahan was sold, next, a young man brought in chains, shamefully erect and blushing, stroked gently by his dark elf captor.

"He won't take you places like the chariot, but he'll take you to heaven!" She giggled as the man groaned, his huge, obviously alchemy-enhanced cock balls feeling heavy in her hands, strong, chained body shuddering. The monster women erupted into a cheer and bidding.

"400 for the human!"

"I'll give five!"

"Six says I'm having a new husband and a tailor model!"

"650! HE'SSSS MINE!" A hissing voice rose as the Lamia growled. "This is a legal slave auction, be fair you spider snob!"

"Piss off, snake! Go eat a mouse ugly!" The Arachne bidding waved the Lamia next to her off.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, SPIDER BITCH?" The overeager Lamia, snake-bodied girl punched her as a fight erupted, us poor slaves gawking like idiots at the naked bodies fighting. It was...hot, to say the least. And coins flew.

And I did something risky.

I opened my hand and caught some, and seeing me, some of the captives did the same, with scared looks. They relaxed when the dark elves shrugged.

The dark elf leading me by the leash nodded and chuckled when I scooped some of the scattered coins, whispering to her sister.

"That one's smart. I bet he'll be freedman come summer."

Meanwhile, a row of naked women wearing constructors' hard hats and leather boots were housed behind the auction platform in a longhouse with a large, open gate, their nipples pierced with bargain tags and tied to pieces of furniture with the insignia "I'keya Furnitures" and a sign:

"Any purchase comes with a nice, lonely female worker to assemble and keep." Overseen by a dark Valkyrie from Svea Rike,(whose Nordic Mamono and population were overrun by Lescatie last decade), with all Valkyrie routed by angels and humans forced to convert to monotheism.

My leash was pulled right, all of us herded through a massive gate and into a shining, endless sea of lights. I was almost blinded by the lamps, torches, and lights!

The Dark Bazaar. I had only heard that from a few adventurers, and even they had to pay a good toll. One of them had whispered to me that one amongst them, a young girl even agreed to stay.

Permanently. With a collar and a warm cunt to be used by her new mistresses.

Unbelievable, I had thought...but now...The market hummed with wealth, sex, lust, chains and power.

Lines of naked men and women poured in, more poured out with new owners, like the old Ermor Slave Markets before Justinian the Liberator. Mixed with other goods, bargains, shouts, and hawkers poured in and out, money flowing in gigantic piles and I.O.U letters stamped by Arachne and Blue Oni scholars as goods were traded, bodies were traded, and goods just flew in a dazzle.

Now all of us were quiet. We were not just culture shocked, but shamefully, admired the place even though we started at...

"...bottom. Earn in your holidays, what you...ahem...acquire by stealth, prostitution and who knows, you might be a free citizen." The nerdy dark elf carried a stack of books, leaving to trade the books with a blue oni smoking a kiseru as we were pulled, chains caressing our bodies.

"Here. Follow inside."

An enormous specialized section was before us, with a banner of a naked silhouette of a woman on her knees, collared by a tall dark elf wearing high heels.

The slave market.

*-*-*-*

We were at our final destination: the biggest slave market of the reik.

An opulent banner was hunt before the market, a naked, leashed woman on her knees.

"THREE LASHES GUILD SLAVE MARKET & DUNGEONS - Since 1032."

We heard whips, orgasmic screams and talk from throngs of naked men and women bathing, sitting in cages and on platforms, or being medically examined. Still, unruly slaves were suspended by their ankles as Dark Elves were trained on their bodies, whipping as men and women squeaked with blows that made them shudder, and orgasm, men spraying cum from their cocks tied to milking machines.

Minotaur, orc or human women were present at smithies, pounding metal for chains and cuffs, themselves in chains for sale. Giant Red Oni girls sat in cages, waiting to be put to work in mines and construction businesses, wearing only tigerskin fundoshis straining their buttcheeks.

A few naked adventurers, girls, were splayed on tables, curling their toes in pain as giggling dark elf youth learned how to use dripping candles on their bodies, nipples being a focus. One girl finally broke, crying as the dark elf kept dripping candles on her pink, erect, aroused nipples.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

The dark elf slaver wiped the girl's forehead. "You learned your lesson, yes?" She smiled, wiping her sweat and wax on her naked body. Whimpering, when the girl nodded, the dark elf lifted her off the table to console her. Gently.

"You be good now, understood? Do not spit at owners if you don't want this again..."

The girl cried in the dark elf's arms.

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry."

"There there..." She cooed, petting the human. "Now they'll wash toy, OK?"

The dark elves consoled and massaged the abused beauties, and took them for a bath.

The flesh market was always busy with lewd chocolate elves around.

Accounts were haphazardly kept by dark elves as bodies poured in naked and marched out in leashes to new owners as goblins and dark elves rushed with massive stacks of paper, books and accounting books.

"Hana! Get me the accounts from the last winter! Fraterni Caritas wants to ransom them back!" A sound boomed when a goblin wearing a pair of boots and a bikini grumbled, LITERALLY diving into a pile of books and papers.

"For fuck's sake. We need to get this shit sorted into magic media!" Was her voice under the pile of papers.

"Don't let the goat-girls eat the papers!" We heard a giggle, as a very angry monster girl with a blue robe, goat horns and a wine bottle took a toss at a window, rushing the mischievous dark elf accountant.

"FUCK YOU! I'M A SATYROS AND WE DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT!"

Everyone just stared each other as a fistfight erupted, and we were pulled back as naked, muscular slave girls, humans and Red Oni girls waving shock wands separated the couple. The slaves wore nothing but spiked collars and cuffs, wearing blue security caps with a special mark on their buttocks:

"SECURITY"

They used loyal slave bodyguards, it seemed. Loyal enough to be branded on their buttocks with iron, not tattooed, much to my morbid curiosity. They crossed their arms after separating the fight and stood guard with stern faces watching over the cages.

And monster women, ladies, and buyers surrounded the guild avenues. Well-dressed merchant women of all races, even humans, female minotaurs with military armor, shy Cyclops women, and bizarre and exotic monster girls filed past, looking for husbands, pets, workers and maybe companions. We were herded in a circle where a dark elf with a merchant's fancy dress, a large wizard hat and beautiful, rouged lips felt our bodies, and asking a few questions who wanted to talk.

Then she kissed each of us amicably, most women by now totally tamed. Cheeks, nose and lips, we had our welcoming kisses, before we were told to relax. Walking was over, she said. Now look pretty and smile, we were told.

Nurse dark elves bent us over, examined our bodies, gave us needle shots, cleaned our teeth, measured our genitalia, and with gloved hands and lubricated fingers, well... Our anuses, particularly Alicia's large, burly ass with her pink, quivering asshole.

"That one is an anal slut. Her ass will fetch a good price."

A nurse pointed at the pink, lubricated asshole of Alicia who seemed to relax in her arms as she sighed in her hands.

I could swear she seemed to enjoy it, gasping a bit when a dark elf girl smiled and expanded her fingers, inserting another finger.

"Good Anal Circumference."

The captain smirked at me before squeezing Alicia's breasts, slapping her buttocks to feel her muscles, nodding and pushed me and my companion, the white-haired paladin girl to a small cage to sit, unshackling us behind the bars.

"Turn around. I'm going to remove the chains."

I stood as she caressed my ass before removing my, and Alicia's chains, pushing us to stand.

"Smile and attract some customers."

The rest were taken to an auction platform where they would be sold off on the spot, much to Alicia's grumbling.

So here I stood, chained, in cuffs, naked with a painful erection seeing the beautiful women around me naked and talking to buyers, with a sign on my bars saying:

"FOR SALE."

Alicia mumbled behind me, pulling me for warmth as a human merchant lady giggled seeing us.

"I have to admit. That felt quite good. I think we can make the best out of this, boy I hope I have a nice owner."

I could not deny.

"Yes."

*-*-*-*

Woe is me. We nibbled bread and drank water in our cages, fed daily and cleaned, as we sat in a cage, naked, presented for sale. Alicia held firm, proudly keeping her head high when a minotaur or orc woman looked at her.

At least they left her alone most of the time save for fondling her breasts and ass.

I was sampled, many times, helplessly watching the captives stand naked on the wooden platform, being slowly auctioned away. On the platform stood one of the peasant runaways, naked and her head on her neck, her legs apart, pussy, armpits, and body exposed.

"This is the first slave of the day!" The Dark Elf merchant shouted, pointing at the girl standing naked on the slave auction platform.

"What can I get for this fine peasant girl?" The dark elf waved her arms, her now tamed pet peasant girl stretching her fully naked body, turned around to her instructions with her arms raised and folded on her head to show her body bare. "Escaping from a rapacious feudal lord, we scooped her up! What handsome boys does he deserve, what beauty and a hard worker! Can I get a decent three hundred?"

The peasant girl, who was a decent beauty with cropped black hair, smiled when a gentlewoman farmer dark elf raised a hand.

"I'll give 300."

"Three hundred and fifty! Three hundred and fifty!" Even the peasant girl smiled cheekily, squeezing her own breasts and shook them as the buyers' bid. She spread her ass, showing her pink, puckered asshole to the buyers, showing what they would buy.

"350!"

"I'll give 360! She looks nice!"

"400!" The dark elf lady adjusted her glasses and raised a hand. "Her ass and cunt belongs to me to breed." The peasant girl giggled at the prospect of her new life, hearing these words, earning a wink.

Any more she would not be sold for, so the crowd started to disperse.

"Going once!"

...The peasant girl licked her lips, absentmindedly scratching the mole near her lip.

"Going twice!" The dark elf raised her gavel, and after a few moments...

"SOLD!"

The dark elf embraced the well-fed peasant girl, and leaned, pressing a wet stamp on her naked buttocks as she stood proudly, writing "SLAVE" on her buttocks.

"You be nice now to the lady."

The dark elf in long, flowing black dress took the girl's neck leash, not bothering to clothe her. It was quite hot, and she was blushing, her nipples erect when she was taken as a pet, the dark elf giving her breasts a squeeze.

"Let's get you to my farm. No old men but good strapping lads we can share as you work. Can you weave as well, or are you good with cattle?" As the girl answered, I could hear no more...

...

"Next is a human male...Step up! He is a healthy breeder..." A naked man was pulled to the auction block as monster girls cheered...

My cock could burst...and burst it would.

I realized the dark elves gathered around my cage with a line of hungry monster girls. One of the dark sluts poked me with a crop.

"Stand before the bars, relax and put your cock out." She commanded me, receiving a few silvers from a grinning Lamia who giggled.

"Bon appetit!"

I docilely obeyed, moaning when an interested monster girl knelt and took my manhood in her mouth, suckling my cock. Soft tongues, hard tongues, reptilian mouths, and Arachne fangs tickled my cock dozens of times an hour, helplessly milking me of my hormones.

"Milking boy hormones keep you docile." The dark elf giggled. "And I get to whore your cock for food costs and essence for my sisters."

Alicia smiled bitterly at my predicament, caressing my back, stuck in the cage with me. "Be brave, Anon."

Fanged mouths suckled my cock, faces of monsters melted in my vision of orgasms, Lamia and Arachne, Harpy and Red-faced Oni girls started lining up, The dark elf injecting my balls with potions from a needle while I was tied to the bars, thrashing and squealing as they gave me forced blowjobs, my ankles and wrists tied to the bars when I tried to pull out.

Soft fae hands of elves and monsters massaged my shaft, swelling it and draining it of my life energy, horned succubi suckled it, then a strange, blue slime girl.

I was exhausted after the hundredth girl, half dead. I collapsed, milked empty, a husk in Alicia's arms.

"Be brave. Don't let them break you."

*-*-*-*

We slept in each other's arms, too tired. Alicia didn't mind when I caressed and squeezed her large buttocks. She smiled, pressing her ass on me.

Alicia had changed seeing me receive oral sex. She was flushed, red-faced when we snuggled with my demon-energy charged erection. It wasn't before long that when night set in and people weren't around, that she climbed on top of me, pushing me down.

"I can't be a paladin anymore. Just a slave. Anon...can I use your cock if you are not tired..." She gasped when I grabbed her fat ass out of instinct.

"You like my butt too, huh?" She sighed. "Can't blame. I got addicted...since..."

She straddled me, her muscular pussy devouring my cock in one move, as we slowly fucked in the night. From other cages, I could see similar scenes as we humped our hips together, desperate for pleasure.

"Oh yes..." She mewled as my cock felt her soft, yielding human pussy, different from a monster girl's, I'd find out in my life. She kept gyrating her hips until pain filled my cock.

When she shuddered with a sigh, and quietly accepted my seed in her womb, we were startled by a chuckle.

"Breeding slaves, eh? And you were so holy before...I'm sure the boy will knock you up you know" A dark elf smiled, Alice quietly mouthing a curse before pulling me for sleep in her arms. She had been watching us and masturbating to the sight with a glass of sherry in her hand behind a curtain.

"Bitch."

An amused laugh and a shout finished the day as she left.

"I HEARD THAT!"

*-*-*-*

Next morning, we both were under the bright sunlight. I gently nudged Alicia, and we both ate our breakfast, a bit of bread, cheese, and milk pushed to the cage.

The milk and cheese tasted divine, though Alicia ate it gingerly.

As time passed, new monsters poured in, both of us resting in each other's shoulders and arms, sitting on the haystacks. Alicia was looking at the passersby, even speaking to some and telling of her own past.

"Maybe I'll take you as a wrestler. Got some nice ass there girl..." A red oni nodded at her, busy shopping. "Can you teach my daughters?"

Alicia shrugged. "Whatever you want to do I guess. I learned Pankration though, so yes ma'am..."

She smiled, and kept shopping for iron ingots and tools.

That's when I met my new mistresses.

A flamboyantly, and I mean "So camp that An Alp would die of jealousy flamboyantly" dressed dark elf and an Arachne wandered around the cages. They each stared at everyone at the guild and made gestures with a tailor's measuring hands...Finally the dark elf's eyes twinkled at seeing the shy Alicia huddled.

She leaned to the cage, smelling of expensive perfume, a headdress that had a glittering talk of a peacock attached to it, wearing a cloak of gold embroidered silk along with knee-high boots, with golden spurs and a noble's robe cut scandalously.

"Tres Bien!Nice bone structure. Comes with a pretty boy too. You think they would do cousin?" She turned to the Arachne, who, in her spidery clothes, looked at us both like meat. A white haired monster girl with arachnid eyes, she stood like a giant before us behind the bars.

"The female's hindquarters are well endowed. "Thicc" is SO in this year. What about the boy?" The arachne looked at me with a smile and waved. "Hello there."

"Hello, mistress." I forced a smile, my legs spread and my erect cock amusing her as I kept my hands behind my back.

"He is well hung, eager. Boy, we intend to use two models for our clothing chain. Would that be alright with you and your big sister?"

I kept my tongue and nodded eagerly, as did Alicia. Monstergirls rarely separated siblings out of mercy.

"It's up to you, mistress...?" I asked politely, my cock erect proudly, my neck raised with the collar. Talking as equals, I felt hot, exposed and to be sold like a pet.

"Mistress Anqebut. My cousin is Pra'da, same father. We are a good, big family, boy. You'll be fed and taken care of, but I expect bodily care and maintaining your sexual strength. Now...Slaver!"

The slave merchant, a chocolate skinned little dark elf nodded and opened our cages.

"Stand before them, legs spread, hands on your backs, spine straight Lady Anqebut wants a measure for modeling."

We nodded as the Arachne took measuring tapes, and handed one to Pra'da . They both gently measured our bodies, legs and buttocks.