Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God."

She had impaled my cock inside her pussy with a quick move. Giving a whimper, she started bouncing on my lap, pulling me for a kiss with her legs clasped on my waist.

I was in heaven, again, fucking a black girl for fun. That was when I nearly yelped, seeing another black girl had entered a room and sat on the chair, watching us with her hands on her chin, amused.

Mingani even waved at her as she kept fucking me, the bed creaking in the small room.

I relaxed, focusing on beautiful, short-haired native girl on my lap and simply surrendering to the pleasure, squeezing her breasts and hips as my cock slid in and out of her wet, inviting, fertile cunt. As our lovemaking increased in pace, I started feeling dizzy, and exploded inside her fertile womb.

Her hot body was beautiful, young and healthy as I kept painfully coming inside.

We changed positions, and I laid her on the bed in a missionary position. The other black girl watching, I was aroused so badly I could not stop my erection even after ejaculation. Kissing Mingani, the dark black chocolate in my arms, our lovemaking melted into soft groans and mewls, me burying my face in her soft black chest as she cradled my head.

I started again, plowing her nestled on top as my buttocks rose and dropped.

I was happy. Breeding and fucking was here like drinking water. Work was everywhere, Lescatie offering nothing but unsatisfied mothers and hate.

I had decided to melt in the cosmopolitan sexual utopia the Reik offered in her gentle arms. Mingani had her legs open, all I needed to was to plow inside her fertile womb.

Thrusting inside her with long strokes, I made Mingani scream under me, the girl watching us with amusement as she played with her own breasts. Thrusting viciously I took her under me, and my cock started to burn from the heat and action. Wet slaps sprayed her juices to the bed with her friend cheering her own, Mingani came hard, and I collapsed on the bed.

The girl smiled and offered to clean my cock with her mouth. Taking the flaccid shaft, she suckled it, savoring the juices I had left behind, as I lay asleep on the bed...

*-*-*-*

I was delivered to Pra'da, who laughed uproariously, and shook the Salamander chef's hands.

"I'm glad your girls had a morale night!"

The Salamander, a scaled, strong woman with a human face and a body save for draconic hands, tail and feet, laughed along with amusement. She still had her cook's cap as she had carried me home and gave me to Pra'da.

"Thanks Pra'da. My little black chocolate Mingani and her friend was very pleased with him! Said they rode him well. Can you send him once a month? Poor thing wanted to lie with boys, and men being in short supply..."

Pra'da nodded.

"Oh I understand! Well, I'll use his tongue for tonight, considering he is tired." Pra'da nodded, sending her away after a handshake, and lifted me to her shoulders like a slab of meat to carry inside. "I'll send him over when he recovers. It takes time to make these boys virile you know..."

Salamander cook laughed, and went home.

Oh my torment didn't end. Now I had to lick my mistress for the night...

*-*-*-*

There was a soft pair of globes on my face. Asscheeks.

I woke up to a fragrant pussy planted on my mouth.

Pra'da was sitting on my face. Ignoring me, she was reading a book, caressing my head with her soft hands, absentminded, focused on reading.

"Mmmph..."

"Quiet..." She licked her finger and turned a page. I felt a pressure on my crotch. My cock was in a cage from now on. Alicia was busy working and cleaning the house, nude, with the Arachne helping her, I noticed as fragrant pussy juices filled my mouth.

I kept licking...I had no choice to taste the chocolate pussy for hours, as she kept reading... She read on as I serviced her with my tongue, tasting her thighs, humming happily.

Her pussy tasted like peaches with a salty hint, obviously having it douched before.

She started to gasp and pant when I worked my tongue until it was numb, and gave moans. Pressing her ass on my face, she started screaming with convulsions, and eventually, ruffled my head.

"Good night."

Pfft. Monster girls turn their butts and sleep just after sex.

I fell asleep spooning her, soon, spooned in turn by a tired Alicia who came to sleep with us.

*-*-*-*

"I'm not even going to lie, Alicia..." I snuggled with her, warm feminine smell filling my nostrils. "I am exhausted. I just want sleep." Nuzzling her neck, I was fast asleep in her arms, as our mistresses cuddled and slept with us. Alicia herself looked worn and tired from cleaning the house after I left, smelling of soap and bleach.

"I know, I'm pooped. Anon..." She looked at me intensely.

"If I become pregnant, will I be ugly? We had unprotected sex a lot...And a child would complicate things..."

"No." I assured the human woman who became just like that, another lover.

"Promise you won't just go for other human slaves here."

"I promise."

I was in heaven, asleep in the arms of beautiful monsters, naked girls cutting grass outside on their hands and knees under the eyes of dark elf overseer women who mingled and spanked them occasionally, giggles and laughter echoing in the cookie-cutter gardens dotting the monster city.

*-*-*-*

Life was hard, not as hard as my cock every day.

Every day I would wake up to Alicia's mouth around my penis. Ruffling her soft blonde hair, we would snuggle to Pra'da, fucking her to wakefulness as she lay supine, undoing my pants. After giving her a good fuck with Alicia's guiding hand to her pussy, she would greet us in the middle of sex and chat even when I was between her legs, moving my hips.

She didn't even flinch when I came inside, sighing once.

"Work time, esclaves."

We would help around the shop, clean, serve, and fuck our mistresses.

I had come home.

There will be more tales of what I did, what Alicia did, and of my many, many children, both monster and human. The Afrikan girl Mingani gave me a baby daughter who was groomed in the monster school, And Alicia would be pregnant soon, not just by me. An'qebut and her sexual appetite in me resulted in me fertilizing her eggs, which was gently planted in Alicia's eager womb, our family growing with a cute little Arachne pup who saw her Alicia as much a mother as An'qebut herself next year.

I would find love and sex by the ton, as any loyal man to the Reik should.

These tales, they say, are another story entirely.

Good night.