Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not that Pri'a didn't hear her soft sighs and sounds of wet fingers whenever she passed the slaves' quarters. She was trying to help.

*-*-*-*

Today:

"Pri'a really had a good catch this time, sixty humans, half of them healthy, virile males." A Dark Elf noted, idly counting her coins. "Says she was attacked by human pirates, and raided a small leisure town!"

Chains rattled on the docks, as naked humans were led ashore, passing them with downcast stares.

The coffle coming aboard was a long line of slaves, from any ethnicity imaginable. The first one was a nude, skinny woman who still wore a wizard's hat and sniffled constantly, looking down, her arms fixed on her own staff tied to her back like a pole. Occasional pirate girls with nondescript ethnicities still wearing their bandanna, yet trying to cover their crotch and breasts walked shyly, each leashed to the other's necks, followed by a few upset men and young boys, who could not help their erections at the quite sensual sight of dark elves. The line went on, as the dark elf sailors pushed them ashore, followed by a few shy looking peasant women wearing collars but otherwise unmolested. Clutching each other as they trundled across, the coffle finishing with a duo of powerfully built women, each a clearly martial look in their eyes. The dark elves held, squeezed, fondled and pushed everyone amongst muffled protests to a large structure with the sigil of a nondescript silhouette of a human on its knees, sign reading: "Slaver's guild." Monsters and humans watched naked bodies in chains trundle forward, the pirate girls the most combative and clamoring to get something to wear, their mouths gagged with locks muttering angry curses as Dark Elves laughed and patted their bodies.

Losing her patience, the first pirate girl in the group tried to kick a dark elf, only to have a dark elf's hand savagely squeezing a nipple and twisting it, as well as slapping the pirate captive across her face loud enough to startle everyone. The poor, short-haired blonde cried out and whimpered, earning a pull on her ear and squeezed mouth as well.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you plan on swimming away, go ahead. I heard the shark girls in the coast eat human flesh and Scylla laying eggs inside your ass."

The poor pirate girl nearly fainted with a whimper, going pale. Eyes teary, she was being berated by the dark elf woman who had gone from sugar-sweet to bitter licorice-grade in sourness.

"You get one free shot like this. Now...Will you behave or not?!"

The almond eyes bore anger towards the terrified blue orbs of the captive girl. Eventually, mumbling, the girl looked down or nodded.

"That wasn't an answer." The dark elf tapped her foot, scowling.

Gritting her teeth, the poor pirate girl mumbled a weak affirmative. That earned a smirk, with the dark monster woman squeezing the poor girl's cheeks.

"You can be very comfortable here, even share our beds. Or you can thanklessly work until midnight and sleep on a straw mat in a cage like a dog. Your choice."

The other pirate girl looked in panic, tearing up and mumbling something at the Dark Elf, and to the pirate girl, as if they were friends.

After another short silence, the girl gave in. Nodding weakly, and mumbling a quiet "Yes.", her response satisfied the dark elf, who patted the girl's freckled cheek and motioned them to proceed.

"Be good now."

The rest hurried inside, clearly afraid of the sudden mood change. Males followed, mostly young boys and a few middle-aged males. Each had a raging erection due to the apparently sexual captivity, some trying to cover much to the amusement of onlooking monster women. Most were Lescatie's typical pale-skinned humanity, one of them was as black as the dark elf women eyeing them.

Everyone was quiet and subdued now, except the final captive: a female knight with a fleur-de-lis tattoo on her cheek. Like the rest, she was stripped naked, whose glorious body, in its resplendent health and curves, glowing auburn hair and sparkling green eyes, stood proud, happy, smiling and content, eyes half closed as Pri'a led her first. Although her wrists were fixed on a long wooden yoke to her shoulders, she looked proud, eyes forward, trying to ignore the giggling, dark skinned elves shipping them to their fate, her gait steady with a sexy sway of her hips even as she was yoked in bondage, suggesting she may have been charmed, magic or love to her captor. Her compatriot looked more reserved with indulgent sighs as if she probably expected that to happen.

"Her breasts are as large as melons and so upright!" A dark elf commented, her face full of jealousy and looking at her own flat chest, grumbling. "Human Cow." That earned her a nudge.

"Sshh! She is the captain's private pet, not for sale! Cap took her when humans fought back, has a sweet eye on her."

"Ruaka, get Imalia and process the day's haul, would you? Put the women to work, see what their trade was, clean them, train the men in sex, the works..." Pri'a spoke to one of her kin in a white nurse uniform. "That one is mine, train her in basic maid etiquette." She was pleased, seeing the last of the captives disappear, their naked backs obscured by the Slaver's Guild door closing. A muffled voice came from the building, as a Dark Elf in white nurse uniform closed the windows and picked up medical tools.

"Alright, slaves. I'll remove the locks; time for a health inspection. I'm Nurse Ruaka, and this is my teacher, Imalia. She runs the dungeo-..."

The door closed.

Pri'a turned to her cousing who was busy counting coins on a stack, grumbling when the scales tilted a bit too far and mumbling something about "damned Goblin weights." Looking up, she adjusted her glasses and asked her kin.

"Afternoon, cousin! What wretches did you steal from the human lands?"

"Three score heads of human, half of them breedable males this time, my girls sampled them a bit. Damned good haul, women are mostly docile, some may give trouble or beg the Fraterni Caritas to ransom them, more money for me." She grinned, twirling her slender dagger in her palm. "Mostly pirates, a few from a coast raid. I snagged a few slow runners when we made...uh...a shopping trip at a lightly guarded coast town. I could swear the female guard *wanted* to be caught, or tripped over her sabatons. Don't remember rightly, was a bit drunk."

"What about the two mamono?" Her cousing stopped counting, raising an eyebrow and wiggling her long ears. "Can be trouble if you kidnapped free mamono sisters like that." She laid her glasses next to the coins for emphasis.

Pri'a shrugged, waving her hand dismissively. "Nah, adventuring duo. Knight Errants, i guess. It's fair game if you kidnap two sleeping mamono on no man's beach. Plus we can break the centauride in quite well. Got some premium stud males that can make her hormones go wild."

"What happens to the lizard girl? Ransom? Sell?" Her cousin replied, her palm on her chin, elbow resting on the table.

"As long as we keep them together as incentive and make them work, they should be no problem. It's all legal. I think they are lovers of sorts." Pri'a laughed sweetly, pointing to her head with a knowing wink. "You can't attest for free status if there are no witnesses!"

The accountant chuckled. "Oh you cruel bitch. Just be sure her sisters won't burn down the town and stick a pike up you where the sun doesn't shine."

*-*-*-*

The Slaver's Guild building was massive stonework etched inside the mountain, deep underground, cells and rooms made from magical rock to block escape. A cave inside a cave under the ground, it was specifically built with great effort to ensure security and secrecy. The Succubus Empress Agrat was very tolerant and merciful regarding humanity, and her federal lieutenants would disagree with some practices here.

Groans, moans, sexual screams and sounds of whiplashes occasionally echoed, its walls decorated with blue-and-yellow banners with a collar and chain. Dark Elves in dark leather outfits led humans to single, or double cells assigned numbers like prisons and herded some to chambers with tools and papers, no doubt training or testing their trade and skills. Men (and a few women were "tested" on beds), most women simply questioned about what they are capable of before a table of tradesmen tools like looms and forges.

Before several Dark Elves stood a gaggle of humans. Two monster girls, the naked lizard girl and centauride were separately chained and dragged to two cells, grumbling under their gags.

The nurses, with tight, white skirts and uniforms in contrast to their dark elven skin were finally done with unlocking the chains and piling it in a corner, and took out several bags, tossing handfuls of dust on the naked throng of humans who blinked and coughed.

"Lice powder and soap mix." A nurse, commented idly, not caring whether they heard of not. The Head Nurse stood to address the naked captives, shy in their nudity. She was dressed less like a nurse, and more like a dominatrix, her whip coiled at her belt, as well as medical tools, and a few ropes. The other nurses started to rub their hands full of powder mix on the humans' naked skins, who flinched and tried to shy away, only to be pulled back.

"Don't fight it. We're cleaning ya!"

Time to tame these humans and break them.

"Listen up! You are now property of Monster Girl Reik, taken by our traditional raids and charity rescues." She looked at the young naked human females, rubbing their necks, covering their breasts and crotch in a hurry. "Women: work hard, warm our homes, cook our meals and we will get along. Men, you and your spiritual essence..." She grinned wide, looking at their erections. "Are ours. Don't deny monster girl demands for sex, work when we say work, cook when we say cook..."

She licked her lips. "Fuck, when we say fuck, and we will get along fine as well." She appraised the captives. They looked healthy, save for a few cases of malnourishment. "You will be taken care of, and rest assured, not pressed into arms against your kin unless you want. You will be safe, fed and kept healthy as long as you obey. We are pretty easy on sex, unlike the religious Empire of Lescatier. Do what you want, dress as you like so long you can afford it yourselves, we don't care. Fuck whomever you want, man on man, man on girl, girl on girl, we don't care." She took a breath. "Hit your owner, and your ass will be flogged in public a hundred times and one hundred days in mines. Hit a fellow slave, we'll make the victim choose how hard you get your lashes."

Her ears went up, her eyes hardening. "Rape a fellow slave, and I'll see your head on a pike with the limb that did it severed with a hacksaw."

She paused, seeing some of the pirate girls', who looked malnourished with haunted eyes from many dangers in the seas, sexual included, exhale and relax. Her last words had effect apparently... A nurse smiled assuringly at an ex-pirate captive girl, a light-skinned, wild-haired, blue-eyed one, who sighed, smiled back and looked down.

Maybe they'd get along. Human women and mamono forged friendships after they lived together, women safe from male sexual advances to the point they could choose bedmates, a practice not heard in Lescatie, which still stayed in medieval stasis in many areas.

"You will now be washed and examined for illnesses." The Nurse Dark Elf shouted to make her voice heard, being not cruel but not caring either. "I'll call you one by one." She motioned to naked women embracing each other, men confused, faces flushed with arousal and worry, penises erect, with a smile.

Her uniform had a tag named "Imalia".

"Stand under the showers, and get cleaned up." Picking up a notepad Pri'a handed her over at the docks, she squinted. "I'll call you humans by name, until then, clean up best you can. Compliance will be noted. Women with braids and ponytails, untie your hair and wash it thoroughly, else I'll shave it off. Beards and pubic hair for both genders will be shaven and waxed after the wash." Her tone was soft, but the well-guarded building with many dark elves made it clear she would not tolerate resistance. "You may braid your hair in future when you are freed, buy your freedom or get married or have children in our Reik, men can grow beards as well. Your hair will be cut at shoulder length at least, per your slave status. Troublemakers will be assigned as mine workers and will be shaven bald." She smiled, pearly teeth gleaming between her purple lips. "Of course, you may specifically request this if you want to be freed earlier. Not bad coin in mining for your freedom price if you can hack it. Freedwoman in two years, three tops. And we can let you stay, saving up as long as your time had no trouble with us."

The women's eyes grew and they shook their heads, hugging each other. Imalia noted that the knight woman they had taken in the raid was weighing her options, her body equal to an athlete with the fullness of an adult woman. She said nothing.

"Get to it." She pointed at a series of stalls, made of polished wood. Naked women with collars and "SLAVE" tattoos were busy cleaning the shower stalls with rubber mops and carrying bags of wet hair from the last intake, not looking up. With sighs and murmurs, the group obeyed, a wave of unwashed, naked bodies getting under the showers.

The dark elf nurses watched the naked humans with glee as they got under a series of pipes spraying water, trying to scrub themselves clean with sponges and towels.

"Lots of males this time. Women can work the looms and the fields alright." A nurse commented, laying down the cleaning dust and picking up her medical kit to set on the table.

"That one is darker than me!" A young nurse commented at a scared looking young black man with curly hair washing himself, looking longingly at his fellow female slaves and trying to keep his erection from being embarassing. "Did he get too much time in the sun or something?"

Her older colleague was upset, her equally beautiful, but more mature form straining the nurse uniform. Looking at her younger subordinate, she sounded like she was going to slap her.

"OH MY GODS, Trixas! You can't just ask humans why they are BLACK!"

"They come in all shapes and sizes!" A passing by Dark Elf slaver commented, patrolling the cells. She was dressed differently, in a side split, loose leather pants, and a black tunic showing her very muscular abdomen, her whip at her side as she passed the cells.

"Speaking of shapes, these men *are* hung..." Another dark elf licked her lips. "I'm saving up for a man of my own, almost got 300 gold coins, give or take some silver. Think Imalia will let me buy one of them for home and bypass training?"

"Don't know." Another shrugged, preparing medical tools and washing them in the wine-and-water mix for hygiene.

"Yum." Another winked at the black boy who coughed nervously and looked down. "His is *big*. And he looks just about respectful after being beaten the black out of hi-" The Dark Elf nurse called Dani couldn't finish her sentence: Imalia was like a flash, grabbing her pointy ear so hard that Dani could not help but squeal like a little girl and flailed.

"I'm hearing some seriously dangerous idioms in my establishment, Nurse Dani." The tall Dark Elf growled, towering over the smaller Dark Elf nurse. "You know that such words can earn YOU a stripping and a march to the slave market along with him, right?!"

Dani sniffled and nodded, rubbing her pointy ear and getting back in line. "Sorry. I grew up with too many human nannies. One of them had told me that decades ago..." Imalia rolled her eyes and shook her head at the response, letting the matter drop.

Youngsters...

"Fine. I'm not hearing any racism in my establishment. All non-Dark Elves are equal. It's just we are superior, even as slaves!" She grinned, ruffling Dani's hair and motioning the nurses to proceed.

"We can use them a bit at inspection, nurse?" Trixas swallowed, nervously asking the head nurse, who grunted and nodded. Imalia understood her sisters needed some male essence, some of them looking gaunt and tired.

"Once, as long as you don't take long, and they are good to you. So no fucking until they are in their cells, you can suck them off at the bed, or eat pussy and kiss if you like the girls. If you want to lay with the humans, visit them in their cells after shift. Day's still on and we may have another intake of slaves, plus the vaccinations and clean up will take time." The nurses nodded with knowing smiles, their pure white hair and ears bobbing as they nodded. Head Nurse Imalia kept it very strict, and proper, for both the slaves' and free's health and order.

"Yes Ma'am."

Most of the soap and lice powder had been thoroughly scrubbed, females reluctantly cleaning their hair and opening their braids. The Dark Elves were always fascinated by lustrous, rich pubic hair human women had, who rarely removed it.

"Women first, so they can be cleaned and rest," Imalia spoke with a calm tone, and took out her tools: ink, slave stamp, iron collars, scissors and razors. As a bitch she was, she didn't push human females any more than necessary.

"All females, dry up and come forward for haircut, breast examination and shave. Don't worry." She added with a dry smile. "We are experts. Just relax. You, pirate girls...Merry and... Dhaka... Dhaka? ...Dhaka ...yes..." Fumbling with her notepad she pointed at the two girls, who looked much more docile after the threats of the monster girls. "Let's get it over with, so you two poor sprats can have some food early and sleep. You look like a mess." She beckoned with her black hand at the two toned, skinny girls, who walked slowly over to the nurse cots and reluctantly lied down.

Their breathing quickened when the dark elf nurses surrounded them to process.

Merry's black, wild and messy hair was cut, re-arranged into a tomboyish bob cut as her black hair was too sticky and messy even after half an hour of combing and washing. She swallowed and closed her eyes as gentle hands shaved her armpits and rubbed a pink gel to clean it thoroughly, no doubt to prevent hair growth.

"Spread your legs. It's alright." Imalia smiled, seeing her blush, and her nipples harden. "It's all natural to react."

The girl sighed and did so, a nurse getting between her legs, and very gently, started shaving her pussy clean with gentle razor strokes, aided by the pink gel and some white foam. Another nurse lifted her on her back, and instructed her to cough, and another held a wand of light to her mouth and eyes.

"No diseases, no lice, and definitely no Spon Plague, Head Nurse Imalia." The Dark Elf politely informed her. "Just a rattle in her breathing."

The other one, a swarthy girl from the south, had already short, curly hair, so they simply shaved her intimate areas and armpits, the girl blushing as the dark elves shaved between her legs.

"Both of them rattle when they breathe. No breast tumors though!" Another nurse corrected, the naked girls on the examination beds blushing furiously when the shaving and naked examination were done.

"No shit." Imalia dryly commented, expecting that little problem. The both girls were on the cold seas for too long. It could be start of pneumonia at worst, at best, pharyngitis. "Give them extra blankets, same cell, a healing potion and extra hot soup. I'm not having pneumonia in my dungeon. Fire Elemental Girl in charge of heating is out today." She turned to the girls, smiling politely. "Sadly the potion cure will make you more expensive to keep, so you have to work harder if you want to be free." Both of them shrugged, completely used to a rough life, and still happy to be promised complete security.