Dark Roots Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked around at the deep stares all the nymphs gave her. Their soft, synch smiles were the first sign they knew who she was. "You're Hepsibah, aren't you?" one of the nymphs said.

"I came here looking for Hyades, mother of the world's ocean nymphs; take me to see her," Lisa commanded softly.

The nymphs looked at one another, baffled. "Why would our mother's ex-wife come crawling back to her!" hissed the ocean nymph standing in front of Lisa.

Lisa rolled her eyes dismissively. "I came here to ask my ex-wife a favor, not to put down her daughters. If you don't take me to her, I'll force her out here."

An old fear that was suppressed inside them steadily began to surface inside all of the nymphs in attendance. There came a low but deep rumbling from under the island, No, beneath the eternal ocean. Albert saw the nymphs shaking under their skin, but as this was their home, neither dared look afraid. "Mom—"

"It's okay, son, they're going to take me to her; they know better," Lisa answered, her voice as cold as ice and her stare as sharp as daggers. The nymphs looked even more baffled upon hearing the word 'son.'

"So it seems you went off and got yourself a child. He doesn't seem to be from a Nymph or Fairy."

"All of you are so damn nosy; he's half-human. Now take me to see her, or this whole world will erupt!" Lisa commanded, harder this time with glowing red eyes that made their skin boil uncontrollably.

Finally relenting, a group of nymphs accompanied Lisa to her ex-wife, Hyades. Albert, Indigo and Charles hung back and watched Lisa disappear past a pair of illuminated boulders leading down an unknown path more profound into the island's center. In a flash, they were gone.

With Lisa gone, the other nymphs stepped closer encircling the trio while keeping their distance. They were close enough for all three to get a good look at them, Albert caught the eye of a orange headed female with same color pubic hair. She has no golden or silver chain links scales covering her chest and the ones serving as panties barely covered anything at all. She played with her hair and shot him a wink.

Indigo looked over her shoulder and noticed a pale blue haired nymph. She was curvaceous specimen of non-human femininity. Her eyes seemed to emit a golden dim glow and glittered too. Looking at her was tantalizing but staring directly at her eyes felt like would start removing all of her clothes.

Charles, to the surprise of both Albert and Indigo, had lost his snake like appearance and resembled a young adult in his early twenties. He was naked and had spots of glittering scales peppered across his body. Two nymphs who saw his double cocks, although flaccid, giggled and blushed at him. but he was too dense and uncertain on how to continue forward.

On the other side of the island, lying on her back on a giant boulder with a flat top, was a beautiful woman, unlike the others. Her eyes were closed until she felt Lisa's presence hit her like a mighty wave of cold energy of unimaginable size and power.

"If it isn't my old ex-wife, Hepsibah, the fallen Throne from Heaven. What brings you back to these shores doll face. Did you come to talk or to have your holes stuffed all over again just like the old days." She said suspiciously.

Lisa continued to walk until she stood before the giant boulder, a massive luminescent pearl that shimmered with supernatural beauty under the moon and sun. The two other nymphs that accompanied her remained a hundred feet away from them. Lisa looked back at them and wondered why they were standing so far. It didn't matter; she was here on business.

"How are you doing, Hyades? It's good to see you again."

Hyades sat up on her pearl boulder. She turned in Lisa's direction, and front flipped, landing on her feet in front of Lisa. They stared at each other, blushing, and smiling as old feelings surfaced to the top. Lisa took the male role as Hyades slowly pressed her chest against Lisa's and placed her hands down on her hips. In a moment of romance, Lisa took hold of Hyades's and pulled her in by the back of her neck for a deep passion-filled kiss.

"What brought you back to me, Hepsibah, love, loneliness or lust?" Hyades ran her hands down Lisa's back sensually.

"None of those things brought me back except for one person, the love of my life, my son Albert."

"You have a son? How in the deep abyss did that happen? You told me you couldn't mother or father any of your own children? When you were with me, you told me I shouldn't hope to have a family with you. Then you run off and let a human man give you the Barracuda, and you miraculously have a son now, this is an outrage!"

"It's not an outrage, Hyades, it's divine punishment. I wanted a child with the man I love, the same man I spoke to you about when we started going out. And the Lord would let me have a child when the time came. Let me tell you, birthing my only ray of sunshine was like birthing a million children with the pain multiplied as high as the sky. Had it been you, you would have lost the baby. I don't mean to ramble. I came here because I promised my son something."

"And what did you promise this child of yours?" Hyades asked, placing her balled-up hands on her hips, irritated.

"I promised him I would let him have sex with all the women I had lain with from my past."

"What?" Hyades said flabbergasted.

12