All Comments on 'Darkest Desire'

by wildcat1971_2000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SUPERNATURALLY DEVINE AND EROTIC!!

WONDERFULLY WRITTEN WITH GREAT CURVES AND DIPS. LIKED THE SEXUAL TENSION...JUST MAYBE A LITTLE MORE DIRECT WITH "HIS" SIZE AND "STEEL-LIKE" COCK...THEY ARE KNOW TO BE INSATIABLE AND VERY STRONG WITH THEIR SEX. MORE WORDING ON THIS IN DETAIL WOULD BE GREAT...GREAT LINES TO WORK WITH STORY LINE EXCELLENT. HONESTLY, THEY NEVER BECOME TIRED OR LOOSE THEIR ERECTIONS (IN MATTER OF SPEAKING); BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY THEIR COCKS ARE OF "BONE" MATTER NOT FLESH...

SYLVIA "J"

ladyambarladyambarabout 18 years ago
Awwww, it has already ended?....

I just love this story, now you see what you've done?! I'm all hot and bothered! I hope to see another installment to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot!!

Goodness!! Its just started to turn me on and its the end?

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 17 years ago
Please tell me you will write more

I know it has been a couple years,but please tell me you will continue this wonderful story.

windstormywindstormyabout 16 years ago
Very exciting...

This is also my darkest desire, but from a male point of view. I enjoyed your story and hope that someday you'll return to write more.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
That is so sweet and filling

Wow I love how she was able to come across what she wanted most. I love how the story was told.... How I wish I'd know when, where and how her Michael would find her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

It would be interesting to see how he finds her and how long. Very good start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

very good story though i yhink it would be very interesting to find out what happens between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous