Daughter's Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
Callie wants what Amy got.
966 words
4.66
10.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had just finished inside his daughter's childhood best friend while watching his daughter get railed by a masked superman. He couldn't believe his ears when Callie asked Amy if she wanted to switch. It was one thing to watch his daughter have sex but it was quite another to have sex with her. Dan's head was reeling! He had, like many dads probably do, thought about it before. Especially as Callie got older and looked more and more like her mother. In fact, she was now the same age as her mom was when Dan first started dating her.

Callie was as surprised as anyone when she asked Amy to switch. What Amy and Dan didn't realize was that Callie had figured out that Spiderman was her dad. Callie had heard Dan privately masturbate over the years and she recognized his grunts and moans. The question now was did she let on that she knew? Callie and her Dad had been alone since Mom died. Dan really hadn't dated much as he put all his effort into raising Callie. When her mom died, Callie was 10 and for a few months Dan had let her sleep in the same bed as he did. Pretty soon Callie started puberty and Dan decided it was more appropriate that Callie and he not sleep together. Callie grew up idolizing her dad and maybe like other girls fanatsizing about making love to him. As Callie got older and developed into a young women these feelings didn't go away. She would sometimes tease her dad by wearing just her bra and panties as she got up in the morning or just a towel after a shower. She was sure he noticed but he never gave any indication he would do any thing with her.

Amy was torn. She had loved Dan for years and now that he had been inside her she wasn't sure about sharing him. She and Callie had talked about fantasies over the years and while both had never specifcally said they wanted to sleep with Dan both sorta figured the other one did want to. Amy was a little worried that if she let Callie have sex with Dan that he would pick Callie over her. It wouldn't be the first guy to be more interested in Callie's big tits.

Superman broke the trance everyone was in when he walked over to Amy with his hard cock pointing at attention and announced he was ready to switch. Amy whispered to Dan that she was cool with it if he was but that he should let Callie know before anything happened. Dan kissed Amy hard and looked over at Callie. Dan walked over and sat next to Callie. Callie thought she might pass out. She had dreamed and masturbated about being naked with her dad for years. And now here he was, right next to her and rock hard. Dan started to speak when Callie looked up at him and said, "Dad i know its you". Dan's heart jumped! Oh fuck now what. Callie quickly calmed his nerves when she reached out and started to stroke his cock. Callie looked over at Amy and mouthed "OMG Dad".

Dan was glad he had just cum because Callie's touch nearly sent him over the edge. Dan reached out to touch Callie's breasts. The were so soft and full. Callie inhaled deeply at the first touch. She remembered how long she had wanted this. She told her dad she had wanted him forever then lowered her head and began to suck his beautiful cock. Dan continued to fondle Callie's breasts then reached over her back and slid his had between her legs. Callie was a river down down there. She didn't think she had ever been this wet. Dan's fingers easily slipped in and Callie began to moan softly while continuing to suck her dad off.

Amy had sat back on the bed and Superman had climbed up and began eating her out. He was very good and she began to buck her hips a bit all while watching the amazing show happening on the next bed. To be honest Amy had a crush on both Callie and her dad. Once in high school they had both had sex with the same guy at a party so Amy had seen how good a cocksucker Callie was. Amy gripped superman's head and held his face tight to her pussy.

Dan was feeling he was getting ready to cum again and so he pulled Callie off and pushed her back on the bed. Dan wanted to taste his daughter so he lifted the mask and dove in. Callie tasted better than he had ever imagined as he had masturbated thinking about her. Callie thought, damn Dad has skills! Callie looked over at Amy and smiled and gave a thumbs up. Amy smiled back and did the same. Both girls were moaning and getting shorter and shorter breaths. Superman and Spiderman were being good super heroes. Callie pushed her dad's head away and said "I want you in me daddy!" Dan didn't have to be asked twice he climbed up, kissed Callie passionately and entered her. Both gasped at the same time. Both Callie and Dan were so turned on by this time they both exploded quickly. Dan filled his little girl and she felt whole for the first time in forever. Dan collapsed onto Callie and they both turned to watch little Amy take all of Superman deep in her dripping pussy. The pace quickened and soon Amy was having an amazing orgasm while she stared back her her two favorite people in the world.

All three knew their lives were changed forever and all three couldn't have been happier about it.