Daughter's Revenge Continues

Story Info
Daughter finds out she has been betrayed.
2.3k words
4.3
11.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers

This is a continuation of Daughter's Revenge, my first story to publish and a story involving bondage and non consensual sex. It is only a fantasy, with no basis in real life. All characters are depicted as over 18. It is a long story.

Of course, comments are appreciated.

Coming Out Party For Mom-Daughter

"Mom go find some sexy clothes. Wait not sexy, slutty clothes for your daughter." said George. "I know she has some neat stuff or put her in something from your collection. She won't need panties or a bra. Make it quick."

Nancy already knew what her daughter was going to wear. Nancy rummaged through some sacks in her room while the guys went for a post fuck drink in the living room.

There was a tit revealing corset for her daughter to wear, along with garter belt and stockings. She found the highest heels she could as well. She found a very short dress with a zipper front, no sleeves.

Her daughter was nowhere near recovered from the pill her "friends" had slipped her so Nancy had to manhandle her daughter to get her dressed. She definitely looked slutty after she was finished.

Nancy called out to the guys.

"Forgot her cuffs," said Jerry. "She will definitely need them."

George went and retrieved some leather padded cuffs for Angie's ankles and wrists and slipped them on. She handed Nancy a pair for wrists and ankles as well.

"Now get a skirt and a top on and let's go," said George to Nancy.

It was late afternoon and the group was ready to go to their suite at the resort.

Nancy knew the weekend was going to be a long one. She had already been fucked twice in the ass in the last 30 minutes and she had never been fucked there in her 42 years. She watched her daughter get fucked in the ass twice as well, plus fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time while she, her mom, sucked on her tits. Her world was completely turned upside down.

Now she was going to prostitute herself for a weekend.

Nancy was sent down to the boss's Expedition and told to get in the back. They men would follow with Angie who would barely walk, if at all.

With a man on each side, they carried Angie to the expedition and threw her in the cargo area.

"Keep an eye on your daughter," said Jerry to Nancy. "We will be at the resort in a few minutes."

By the time they arrived at the resort, Angie was stirring a little more and starting to come to.

Jerry and George opened the back door on the Expedition and helped Angie out. She was able to get to her feet.

"What the hell is going on," said an indignant Angie. "Why am I dressed like this and who the hell fucked me."

"All three of us fucked you and your mom sucked your tits," said George, "So stow it bitch."

Angie did not have a lot of resistance or strength in her yet and the men were able to get her to their private suite before she could really come to strength.

They hauled her to the back bedroom, used some straps to strap her down face first, spread eagle on the bed and stuck a ball gag in her mouth. Then they grabbed some straps and attached them to Angie's thighs right above the knees and attached the other ends to the wrist restraints. Then with a little effort they made some adjustments until the young bitch was secured on her knees, arms taut and but just about even with the foot of the bed. She was in perfect fucking position. A hand scribbled sign was propped up on the night stand in plain view for Angie - "$150 for her ass, $100 for her cunt. $50 for mouth."

Angie struggled at seeing the sign and tried to yell through her ball gag, but only managed to make a mess with the saliva running down her chin.

The guys looked at Nancy.

"Do we need to strap you down as well," said Danny.

Nancy shook her head, "no, what difference would it make. I will do whatever I am told."

Danny smiled, "first test. Suck my dick."

Nancy got on her knees, still wearing the dress, and proceeded to suck Danny's cock until he shot a load down her throat.

"Good job Nancy," said Danny. "Next test, take that small strap-on out of the box over there, put it on and fuck your daughter until we say stop."

Nancy looked at them. Looked at the box of sex toys and then noticed that a camera on a tripod was sitting off to the side.

"Do it Nancy or we will take the bigger strap-on and use it on your asshole," said George as he walked over to the camera on the tripod and positioned it for the upcoming event.

About that time three or four "guests" arrived and were greeted by Jerry.

"Welcome gentlemen. You are in for a treat. Our beautiful and sexy Nancy here is about to put on a strap-on cock and fuck that pretty young thing strapped to the bed. You might notice some resemblance between the two," said Jerry. "Now no video or photographs. But anyway, Nancy here is about to fuck her own daughter.

The four men all made some comment or laughed.

"Anyway, the daughter here," said Jerry. "Well she has been a very bad girl. She set up her mom, who was previously just your average MILF with no real sexual experience, to be hoodwinked into becoming a prostitute just a few days ago."

"You are fucking kidding me," said one of the men. "What did dad have to say."

"Dad is out of the picture," explained Jerry. "Anyway this afternoon Angie joined the fun. She, too, is a prostitute."

Angie glared at Jerry and the others in the room.

"She ain't too happy about it either," said Danny. "But I suspect after 3 or 4 hours of having her pussy and ass fucked she will calm down some and we can then start using her mouth."

"Now mom here," continued Danny. "Is very well behaved and is a great piece of pussy. Her ass has only been fucked two times, so there is an extra charge for that."

Nancy had finished strapping on the strap-on cock. It was a modest, normal sized phallus.

"Am I to fuck Angie's behind or vagina," asked Nancy of no one in particular.

"Nancy. You and Angie have asses and pussies or cunts," said George. "But we don't want to wear our your daughter's ass for free, so just fuck her pussy. Line your cock up to her pussy, reach around and grab her tits and start fucking Angie as hard as you can. If we don't think you are trying hard enough, it will be belt on your ass while you fuck your daughter."

Angie was now fully aware of what was going on and was struggling and trying to scream into her gag.

"Don't pay her any attention," said George. "Do as you are told or something like this awaits you but with bigger cocks." He nodded to Danny who had grabbed a very large studded dildo out of the box.

Nancy got the meaning. She pressed her phallus into the somewhat spread pussy of her daughter, reached around and grabbed her smallish breasts under her dress and pulled herself firmly planting the phallus firmly into Angie. Then she started working it in, forgetting that it was being recorded until she looked over and saw the camera trained on the scene.

A belt lash across her ass caught her attention.

"Nancy, bang your daughter harder," said Danny. "After all she has done to you, I would be getting it as hard as I could. I mean look where you are and what you are doing slut. This is your daughter's doing."

Another slap across her ass got Nancy moving, gripping hard on the young woman's tits, using them to pull her thrusts harder and faster. After about two or three minutes someone told her she could stop.

Nancy was sweating from it, breathing hard.

Angie had quit struggling.

"You did OK Nancy," said Jerry, "but not as well as we had hoped. But I think everyone here enjoyed it."

Nancy looked up and four more guys were standing in the room for eight total strangers plus her three "managers."

"But I am afraid we are going to have to up the game some," said Jerry. "Guys, let's set Nancy up just like her daughter right by her. That way we can have fucking competitions."

"But I tried, I really tried. I fucked Angie as hard as I could," pleaded Nancy.

They guys had already started setting up the extra straps and readjusting so that there was room for two on the king-sized bed.

"Get up on the bed and assume the position," ordered her boss Jerry.

Nancy was scared again and climbed on the bed next to her daughter on her hands and knees and the guys strapped her in the same way as Angie - ass in the air, arms stretched forward.

Jerry turned to one of the visitors, "These sluts don't need any clothes on for the rest of the night. Would one of you do the pleasure of ripping those dresses off of them."

A couple of guys came forward quickly, walked over to the strapped down women and ripped off Nancy's skirt and blouse and Angie's dress with their bare hands.

"Leave the stockings and garter belt," said Jerry. "But mom won't need her panties, so take them for a souvenir."

One of the guys ripped Nancy's panties off and shoved them in his pocket.

Everyone was admiring the scene - two very attractive women lined up, nearly naked, butts up, arms stretched out ready to be fucked.

"They are missing something, " said Jerry grabbing two small chains with alligator clamps on each end. "I need one you guys to come forward and do the honors of connecting our girl's little titties to each other."

Jerry was holding two small weights as well.

One of the other guys grabbed the chains and walked over to the beauties, admired them up close and then squeezed a nipple on Nancy, worked it until it was firm and applied a clamp. Nancy screamed.

"Can't have that. Stick this in her mouth," said Jerry holding a ring gag.

The guy attaching the nipple clamp retrieved the ring gag, forced Nancy's mouth open enough to get it in and pulled the straps around and secured it. Nancy could only slobber and mumble.

He resumed his work connecting titty to titty.

Everybody was watching intently. Then he finished and rejoined the others.

Jerry held up the weights. "Now these are not going to be pleasant for the girls, but they should be fun to watch."

Another of the guys grabbed the two weights and walked over to the girls. He let his hand roam, grabbed their asses, pinched their clits and then secured each weight on a chain, tugging on both of the women's titties at the same time.

"No matter who is getting fucked they both will have their titties tortured," said Jerry.

Two more men walked in.

"We are paid up," said one of them.

Ten men were now awaiting their turns for fun.

"No ass this first round," said Jerry. "Just pussy. I know you have all paid the full $500. So all of you can fuck these girls anyway you want for the rest of the night, But first let's just let the girls pull their first trains of their lives with their pussies. After each man has had their pussies, then they are open to anything."

George brought over two of the ice buckets found in hotel rooms and placed them under Nancy's and Angie's elevated pussies. "Eventually, they are going to overflow," he said. "Just want to catch the spillage so they can have a drink."

The guys laughed.

Two men approached the elevated asses and flipped a coin. "You get the mom and I get the daughter," he said after looking at the coin.

The men took their places behind the women, pressed their cocks against the women's pussies and, some counted out, "read, set, go." With that the two men made every effort to fuck the two women as hard as they could, eliciting grunts through Nancy's and Angie's gagged mouths. At the same time the chains connecting the mother-daughter team at their titties were swinging wildly causing pain to both women's tits.

Both men were hammering their cocks into the women and finally both unloaded the first load of cums into the women at about the same time. They pulled up their pants, zipped up and one of them said, "next."

Two more men took their places, dropped their pants and planted their cocks into the women and started hammering away immediately. Angie and Nancy continued to grunt from the barbaric assaults they were experiencing feeling the pain in their tits. Nancy opened her eyes once to look at her daughter who had kept her eyes shut. Nancy could see George over her filming the whole affair.

Her attention was caught when the next man, her third in the hotel and her sixth that day, used her hair like a set of reins and started pulling hard, yanking her face up.

The men were laughing as the man made cowboy sounds while "riding" her.

In about 45 minutes of agony for the women and joy for the men, the first round was over. The two women just laid down face first into the bed, butts up and cum was leaking from them.

sexartfan
sexartfan
75 Followers